Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mugen Chat I_vote_lcapMugen Chat I_voting_barMugen Chat I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mugen Chat Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mugen Chat Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mugen Chat Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mugen Chat Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mugen Chat Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mugen Chat Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mugen Chat Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mugen Chat Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mugen Chat Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mugen Chat Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mugen Chat Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mugen Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Mugen Chat
True Age: 18
Sex: Male
Personality: Very silent, and cold, Mugen is incredibly loyal to his adopted father, willing to kill, destroy, or just go through with his plans. He is an epitome of class, and does not like failure. He has killed his own troops for failing. He is cold to everyone other than Grand, and his other "siblings". He hates the other races, any other race, even his own. Unless they are apart of Regno Nero, that is.

In battle, Mugen is cold, calculating, and ruthless. He uses every advantage he can in order to win. He hates when anyone relies on their friends, and will be quick to tell them that is is their own strength that matters, even when he was saved by Grand as a kid, making him somewhat of a hypocrite. He does have a code of honor, but it is rarely seen. He will occasionally spare an opponent, if for no other reason than to torture them later. Mugen can, at times, become his own weakness. If he fails a mission, he will immediately become depressed, and leave the battle/mission he is in. He doesn't seem to realize this weakness.
Fears: Failing Grand, Being called weak, Failure from his subordinates,
Being Killed
Character Appearance

Height: 5"10
Weight: 125 lbs
Physical Traits:
Mugen Chat Toudou11
Mugen's build is lean but he is considerably tall and muscular as well, with a defined physique hidden underneath his clothing. He has shoulder length, dark brown hair, and pure, blue eyes.
Clothing: Look at pic.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Relying on his lean build, Mugen is a great speed fighter, and is no slouch in strength as well. He is also very tactically adept, able to plan out battles, and make them swing his own way. He is an expert swordsman, is it is the only weapon he truly uses. Tactically, Mugen is pretty good, able to use the environment around him to his advantage, whether it be flinging dirt in an opponents eyes, or kicking a huge rock at his opponent.
Strengths:
Natural Speed and Strength: Naturally, Mugen is very fast, and strong. While his speed is better than his strength, he does train to make them more equal.
Expert Swordsman: While not mastered, Mugen is very good at Swordsmanship, as it is his only real weapon.
Weaknesses:
Sensing Ability:
Ranged weapons
Rietsu

Abilities & Weapons

Mugen wields a very finely crafted katana, as hard as Zan steel.
Spoiler:

Primary Stage
Name: Dark Shot
Effect: Basically, Mugen's version of a Cero. As powerful, and fast as one.

Name: Kuroi Kira
Effect: Slashing his blade, a wave of black energy shoots towards his opponent. As powerful as a Cero.

Name: Shadow Form
Effect: Once a post, Mugen is able to take a shadow form, effectively dodging any attack thrown at him. However, this is very taxing, and has a 2 post cool-down.

Name: Dark Absorption
Effect: Mugen is able to absorb his own attacks, if they are thrown back at him. They also heal him, if just a little bit. Minor cuts take 2 posts to heal.

Name: Black Lightning
Effect: Mixing both his Lightning, and Shadows, Mugen fires a black lightning bolt at an opponent. It's as strong as a Cero, but as fast as a Bala, due to it's lightning element. 2 post Cool-Down

Final Stage
The only thing that changes while like this, is Mugen gains a katana made entirely of lightning. He is also 25% more resistant to lightning based attacks.

Name: Shadow Manipulation
Effect: Within a 20ft radius Mugen can control the shadows his own body makes and solidify them with his Spiritual Energy to be able to block a Cero, however at the same time he can focus on a small amount of the shadow and harden that up to complete solid as strong as Gran Rey leaving a 3 post cool down for control, he can change the shape and movement to work it similar to spears or small shields from even the smallest shadow in his body.

Name: Marked Shock
Effect: Mugen transfers some energy into an appendage, (Leg, arm, blade etc), then, if he hits someone, they gain mark on their body. This mark amplifies his lightning abilities to that person. They take 25% more damage from Mugen's Lightning attacks. The mark is extra-conductive, and attracts lightning to it. The mark lasts 3 posts, with a 3 post cool-down.

Name: Lightning Shadow Death
Effect: Using his own Shadow, Mugen sends it at his opponents shadow. Inside his own shadow, is an good amount of Lightning. Then, Mugen releases the lightning inside of the shadow, near his opponent, basically making a lightning explosion. 3 Post Cool-down.

Name: Lightning Crash
Effect: By charging his Lightning, Mugen releases an extremely powerful bolt. The bolt is Gran Rey strength, and it is as fast as a Bala, and will shock it's opponent if hit. It'll also cause a moderate explosion. 4 Post Cool-down.

boosts: Speed X3 Strength X3 Durability X1.5 Stamina X1.5

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Mugen doesn't know his birth parents. They left him on the doorstep of an orphanage, not caring what happened to their son. Mugen was always the lowest on the food chain, and was never truly loved. Mugen grew up hating everyone in his orphanage. he hated the people who came to get him, which might be why he was never adopted. Mugen pretty much grew up hating everyone. He soon found out about the ability to see spirits, and Mugen soon learned of his powers to control shadows. The first time was instinct, as he was being beaten by a particularly mean Staff member. Mugen wished the man to die, and suddenly, shadows coalesced, and strangled the man. Mugen could only look at what he did. Something in his mind clicked, and he knew he had to run. Mugen ran out of the doors of the Orphanage, using his newly discovered powers to cause mass chaos, and confusion. Mugen got away, but his hatred for the people there still lingered. Mugen was 14 then. He stole some clothes from a nearby store, and set out, not really caring who, or what got into his way.

Mugen traveled all over, using his shadow ability to get whatever he needed. He was only caught once, but killed the police officers who held him, and burned down their precinct. It was at 15 that Mugen encountered his first Hollow. Not really knowing what it was, he mercilessly killed it, and continued on. However, his burst of energy lured more to his position, and he was hounded wherever he went. It was one year later, at 16, that Mugen could run no longer. Cornered in an a alleyway, Mugen was ready for death. However, he was saved by the arrival of a pink haired man. The man killed the Hollows, and saved Mugen. He then offered him a place with him. Mugen was initially reluctant, but realized he owed the man. He accepted, and joined Grand. However, Grand was a member of the Espada, and had to keep Mugen secret, as the Espada would kill him. Honing his craft, Mugen was able to fight for himself, and soon had no fears of venturing out. During these years, he found out that he could also generate, and control lightning. He now stands, poised and ready, to do what his "Father" wishes.
Side Notes: I has permission from Kano to be Grand's adoptoson. XD
RP Sample: I AM PARIUS! :3

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Shadow form: Doesn't need that big a cooldown. 2 posts is good.

Thats everything I see. Approved. 2-1
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Done. XD
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm

You can not attack in shadow form:o)

Jun's addition since Kano beat me to it: I need to have another weakness. Sensing isn't that big, one is a character flaw that isn't really a weakness just that he'll leave the thread, and the other, well...so what? He won't be using guns or arrows or anything like that. Just another character flaw.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

Kano: It doesn't say I can attack while in the form. that's sort of common sense. XD
Jun: I added a weakness, before you even posted that. Look. it says Rietsu on there. XD

EDIT: I redid some stuff. XD Made it better.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mugen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Chat   Mugen Chat EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/