Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
--- I_vote_lcap--- I_voting_bar--- I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
--- Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
--- Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
--- Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
--- Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
--- Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
--- Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
--- Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
--- Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
--- Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

--- Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

--- Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

--- Empty
PostSubject: ---   --- EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

[ V i z a r d  T e m p l a t e ]

Character Persona

Name:
Appearance Age:
True Age:
Height: 5'9" Tall.
Weight: 185Lbs.

Accessories:

Personality: --- maintains a calm, collected exterior regardless of how he feels. he doesn't conceal his feelings, and will directly and honestly tell you how he feels, but his expressions are subtle, be it filtered through a small smile being akin to a giggle Or through snark or dry wit. his bluntness and directness

Appearance:

General Fighting Style:

Zanpukto

Zanpakuto Name: Ketsueki ōjo
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:
Inner World:
Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance:
Release Phrase:

Shikai Information

Shikai Appearance:
Shikai Abilities: The top two blades on either side of the gauntlets main blade detach and begin to spin very rapidly as they levitate. Ayumu can then control these blades telepathically to chase down his opponent(s). It is very easy for him to change the direction of these blades to any angle at slow speeds, but if he is useing there full speed there ability to change direction is slightly hindered as they must take a larger arc to turn and change direction. (He controls his blades as byakuya controls Senbonzakura. There speed rival Ayumu's quickest foot speed with out using shunpo.) (They have a rang of 150 yards.)

When the opponent is sliced by Ayumu's blade a small amount of blood sprays from the opponents wound before healing almost instantly. When the opponent is sliced again the old wound will open along with the new causing both wounds to open and spray blood yet again as if they were just made before healing again and so on. When the old wounds reopen due to a new cut the opponent will feel the pain of the old wounds as if it were just made. Also if this ability were used on himself it would not cause his wounds to open again, but will cause him pain and a small amount of blood loss before healing his wound(s).

Bankai Information

Bankai Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bankai Abilities: Ayumu's claws can rip dimensional doors from one point to another allowing him to attack through or even step through virtually instantaneously. He does this by causing a very brief alternate dimension between his location and the desired location where he or his blades reappear. This ability has a distances limit of up to two miles under optimal conditions, although it is his extreme limit and can severely fatigue him if he tries to teleport that distance in one shot. (This ability has a sound when tearing through dimensions similar to a garganta.) (This ability also has a limited use of twice per post with a three post cool down.)

When Ayumu attacks with his tail he could either use it like a alligator whipping his opponent or The tail can divide in to eight sections and begin to spin very rapidly as they levitate. Ayumu can then control these blades telepathically to chase down his opponent(s). It is very easy for him to change the direction of these blades to any angle at slow speeds, but if he is using there full speed there ability to change direction is slightly hindered as they must take a larger arc to turn and change direction.. (He controls his blades as byakuya controls Senbonzakura. There speed is increases extremely in this form compared to shikai.) (They have a rang of 150 yards.)

When the opponent is sliced by either Ayumu's claws or tail blades a small amount of blood sprays from the opponents wound before healing almost instantly. When the opponent is sliced again the old wound will open along with the new causing both wounds to open and spray blood yet again as if they were just made before healing again and so on. When the old wounds reopen due to a new cut the opponent will feel the pain of the old wounds as if it were just made. (This ability carries on from Shikai and when the old wounds reopen due to a new wound the opponent feels the pain of the old wounds as if they were just made, Also this ability if used on himself will not cause his wounds to open again, but will cause him pain when used on himself.)

Inner Hollow & Mask

Inner Hollow Description:
Inner Hollow Personality:
Hollow Mask Appearance:
Mask Powers: High-Speed Regeneration, Mask Protection, Cero, Bala, Power Augmentation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Reiryoku Enhancement.
He has the ability to call his zanpakuto to himself if it were ever knocked from his hand or left behind. (He can jedi his blade to himself.)

Full Mask Release

Full Release:
Full Release Abilities: Ayumu's claws can rip dimensional doors from one point to another allowing him to attack through or even step through virtually instantaneously. He does this by causing a very brief alternate dimension between his location and the desired location where he or his blades reappear. This ability has a distances limit of up to two miles under optimal conditions, although it is at his extreme limit, and he can become severely fatigued if he tries to teleport that distance in one shot. (This ability has a sound when tearing through dimensions similar to a garganta.)

When Ayumu attacks with his tails he could either use them like an alligator whipping his opponent(s) or The tails can divide in to sixteen sections and begin to spin very rapidly as they levitate. Ayumu can then control these blades telepathically to chase down his opponent(s). It is very easy for him to change the direction of these blades to any angle at slow speeds, but if he is using there full speed there ability to change direction is slightly hindered as they must take a larger arc to turn and change direction.. (He controls his blades as byakuya controls Senbonzakura. There speed is increases extremely in this form compared to Bankai.) (They have a rang of 150 yards.)

When the opponent(s) are sliced by Ayumu's claws or tail blades the wound become infected instantly before festering and beginning to rot after one post. For every additional post that goes by the rotting flesh and meat begins to spread slowly around the infected wound. This rotting rate is one inch per post. (This ability can be slowed or counteracted by either lopping of the infected area, possessing an decent regenerative power, or by healing kidou.)

History

Background:

RP Sample

Role Play Sample:

Last edited by Rase on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---   --- EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 am

All you need to do is add a range for all your Blades that levitate, we agreed 150yards in the xat. and adding theways to fight the infections. other than that your all clear

Tier upon approval: 1-3
if Rena wants it lowered, her tier will override. but not if she wants higher.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---   --- EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 am

Addisions added
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff