Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_vote_lcapKeiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_voting_barKeiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_vote_lcapKeiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_voting_barKeiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Empty
PostSubject: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Shinigami Application

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) 576822_245987335507325_106637642775629_373551_1164568279_n

Basic Information

Name: Keiji "Kai" Takashi
Americanized Name: Kevin Thompson
True Age: 185 years
Sex: Male

Personality:
Having been born with little or nothing in his life, he was raised to pretty much detest those who were born with a silver spoon and flaunt it. This regularly gives people the idea that he has a major chip on his shoulder, and that idea towards some people is completely true.

Kei regularly leaves the Seireitei and heads into the Rukongai Districts to help out the less fortunate people build shelters, find food, heal those injured and to find their families. This helps him meet new people and start his own circle of contacts inside and outside the walls of the Shiginami. He also does this to show the other people in the districts that not all of the Shiginami view them as their lesser. Infact he views those that survive in the Districts as superior to them, due to their sheere will and ability to survive for so long.

Regularly a friendly and helpful man, he has always found that he had an aptitude for helping people and specifically helping the sick, dying and injured. He saw too many people when he was alive suffering from disease and war that he wanted to do something about it, hense his affinity for finding the quickest and most effective way to heal people.

Likes: Spending his time helping others especially those in the Rukongai Districts to help others, Reading, and drawing.
Fears: Final death, loosing all those he cares about in a slow and painful fashion, Claustraphobia

Character Appearance

Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches
Weight: 152 pounds
Physical Traits: See picture at begining of profile
Clothing: Usually wears a Human like suit
Accessories: Usually carries a first aid kit, a pocket watch, a tablet computer for quick reference

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) 229860_249434281829297_131150030_n

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
- Kai usually attempts to stay out of the path of the true fighters, using his skills in healing to move in and out of combat zones and quickly heal injured combatants or extract them if they are too badly injured to continue fighting in a battle. But if forced into a fight, Kai uses fast attacks, and defensive spells to defend himself and those he's healing until others more capable can render aide to him.

Strengths:
- His strengths lie heavily in Shunpo and Healing Kidou, tho he has been trained extremely well in Hakuda and is considered to be a Hakuda Expert. He physically alot faster then other Shinigami. Kai's Spiritual pressure/energy is twice that of the average Shinigami. Cool down on healing kidous for Kai are 1 post lower(including unnumbered kidou)

Weaknesses:
- He is not overly strong, physically he is not as strong as other Shinigami and he is very weak in the forms of Zanjutsu.

Favored Hakuda Moves(he is not limited to these moves, the following is just his favorite ones:

Gatling Mad-Stomping (ガトリング(地団駄), Gatoringu Jidanda)[10] A technique that has Hiyori do multiple foot stomps on Ichigo's face. The technique is powerful enough to send Ichigo flying and completely shatter his Hollow mask.[11]

Tesshō (鉄掌, "Iron Palm")[18] An open palm strike that can effortlessly shatter a Hollow's head to pieces with single strike.[19]

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Reaper_battle_sword_540

Sealed Appearance: See picture above(his Zanpakuto is made up of two of these weapons)
Spirit’s Name: Kage kara iyashino arashi
Spirit’s Personality:
- The spirit is an old man, who is there to guide Kai, he is peaceful and like the weilder of the weapon prefers not to fight. But if cornered he is a visous hand to hand combat artist. To train he prefers to give specific riddles that will guide Kai to the answers he seeks through Kai's own wisdom.

Inner World:
- The inner world of the Zanpakuto is a Japanese hospital based somewhere around the 1800s with lots of patients which cover any number of injuries that Kai may run into. He can go there and practice his arts any time he wishes.
Spirit’s Appearance:
Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) 2271190146_b3cb96dbdf

Kidou:

Bakudō ("way of binding")

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Sai (Restrain)
Spell Information: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
Incantation: unknown.

Spell #: 8 Spell Name: Seki (Repulse)
Spell Information: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Spell #: 9 Spell Name: Geki (Strike)
Spell Information: Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Kyōmon (Mirror Door)
Spell Information: Tōshirō Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
Incantation: Unknown

Spell #: 21 Spell Name: Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape)
Spell Information: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.

Spell #: 26 Spell Name: Kyakko (Curving Light)
Spell Information: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object. This is not flawless. If the user inside is not trying to suppress their own reiatsu it will not work.

Spell #: 39 Spell Name: Enkosen (Arc Shield)
Spell Information: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

Other:

Unnamed Kidou - Shūsuke Amagai uses this technique by throwing special sheets of paper into an area and creates a green orb of bright light around himself that teleports himself and anyone he touches to a desired location. Reiatsu is completely masked during teleportation

Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival) - Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is healing technique that several characters (even those outside of 4th Division) can use. It heals one individual.

Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing) - Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is a healing technique that heals up to five individuals within a small area.

Tokyiu(Healing Net): Usable only by Kai or minimal 6 trained Shinigami
Description: A minimal of six Shinigami or Kai's clones activate this power and create a net of green energy that connects all victims inside of a 30 foot area this 'web' utilizes the combined Reitsu power of all Shinigami involved and begins to heal all inside at the same time, the longer(more posts) the web is held the more sever the injury that can be healed. There is no limit to the number of individuals inside the net just a limit on the radius.

Song of Life: Usable by Kai, and trainable
Description: This power allows its user to take a portion of a persons injury upon themselves by using Reitsu. The amount taken upon the healer is dependent upon the severity of the injury. This is intoned to be done in the most severe of cases and can only be used on ONE person at a time. However can be used in conjunction with Healing net...However if used with Healing net, it will be lethal to the user within 2 days.

Shikai

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Chain_Blade_by_unamigosencillo
Description of Awakened weapon:
- When awakened the two swords of Kai's connect together by the hilt and transform into a 10 foot chain with a scythed dagger like blade on the end. Its chain wraps around Kai's waiste and the blade sheaths over his shoulder and into a special sheath on his back. While awakened the chain weapon can expand to 50 feet.

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance: See above picture
Abilities:
- Shadow Force: When activated there is a creation of 6 'clones' of Kai, these clones have only the ability to Shunpo, and the ability to use healing Kidou's(as seen in the above Kidou list). They cannot actually damage anyone or anybody when they strike with their swords or fists, making them competely ineffective in combat except as (at best) meat sheilds. They however can Shunpo and use healing Kidou at full strength (equal to Kai). Each of the clones have a basic Sword that looks like one of the non-awakened weapons that Kai has.
- Note that each 'clone' is completely indistinguishable from Kai until you get outright hit by one, and they are roughly as hard to kill as a normal shiginami. They are also connected conciously to Kai, and cannot go further away from him then 5 miles or they simply disappear.
- NOTE: THE CLONES ARE EQUIVILANT TO TEIR 3-3

Boosts:
-Boosts the ability of Kai to heal, increasing the effectiveness by 50%, reducing the overall time to heal someones injuries(depending on the severity of the injury)
- The character himself is x3 faster then a normal Shinigami

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:

Kai was born in canada in the late years of the 1700s, he was raised by a poor family just outside of the town called Kingston in Ontario, what was then Upper Canada. At an early age he got involved with the british regulars in Kingston where he basically interned as a doctors assistance on the feild.

By the time he was 17 years old the war of 1812 broke out between Canada/Britain and the United states, while most of the British forces where contaned in Europe handling the war with Napoleon. Which pretty much left Canada out on its own. Early victories by the Canadian Alliance put them on top of the United states and had them Capturing the Michigan Territory.

The Michigan Territory is where Kai found himself regularly, Kai and the doctor he was shadowing refused to leave the native contingent high and dry even when the british regulars pulled out and continued to work in the territory while the americans came and retook the Territory.

The Doctor who Kai was shadowing was killed in action and the Americans captured Kai, who managed to kill one of the commanders and injure another. They tried to force him to help the wounded on their side of the fight but when Kai refused he was shot in the back of the head.

When He came to the Soul Society, his skills were recognized for what they were worth and he was put into the Academy. Kei was not the greatest, nor the easiest student to work with. He was a bit of a slacker, but excelled in all things healing especially healing kidou. He regularly has no true idea about what he’s talking about, unless it comes to healing, but he is really really good at faking it.

One thing that he did seem to excel at though was learning the skill known as Shunpo(flashstep), which he learned in close to half the period of time that it seemed to take the rest of his class. Now he is a regular visitor to the Fourth division helping out as much as humanly possible, he looks forward to perhaps finding himself a seated position on the fourth Division which he believes that his skills and shikai can be in particularly useful. But he did not graduate the Academy with any kind of impressive grades or accolades that would draw attention to him, so he doesn't believe that he will get a very high seat.

Side Notes:

For absolute clarification:

Just to be clear, the clones cannot actually damage someone if they were to attack someone. They could literally sit there and stab you 1 million times and not even leave a bruise, what they are good for is a distraction. Unless you hit or get hit by one of these clones they are completely indistinguishable fom the actual Keiji.

Keiji has a mental connection with each of the clones, each of the clones don't really have a mind of their own, they take their orders directly from Kai and won't really react on their own. Kai can see through their eyes and order them to react as needed.

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Sōkotsu: I'm not sure if you can have this or not. Besides, you said his strength is a weakness, and it'll take alot of strength to destroy an opponent in one blow.

I don't really see anything else.....Your tier is....uuuuhhhhh......the other person who checks this responsibility.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Ok I removed that particular power
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Fine. I tier at 2-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

you can use those moves, they will be no where as strong as the ones used by the characters in bleach, especially with strenght as a weakness.

Looks good, rena said you can have your clones work that way so thats fine. I see nothing else. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)   Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier) Empty

Back to top Go down

Keiji (KAI) Takashi (Completed Ready for Tier)
Page 1 of 1