Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zerstörung Sensenmann  I_vote_lcapZerstörung Sensenmann  I_voting_barZerstörung Sensenmann  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Zerstörung Sensenmann  I_vote_lcapZerstörung Sensenmann  I_voting_barZerstörung Sensenmann  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zerstörung Sensenmann  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zerstörung Sensenmann  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zerstörung Sensenmann  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zerstörung Sensenmann

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Zerstörung Sensenmann  Empty
PostSubject: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am

Zerstörung Sensenmann

Basic Information

Name: Zerstörung Sensenmann (Literally meaning "Destruction Grim Reaper" in German)
Nickname: Zer
True Age: 226 (according to the site plot)
Sex: Male
Personality: Zer is simply calm old man. He was one of the original Germans that fought in WWII, except he was one of Hitler's top generals and one of the German inventors who had been trying to make the Atomic Bomb before anyone else. What he loves even more, however, are things that make him actually think. He is an intelligent person that loves to be challenged by almost anything. Zerstrorung is a person who is very compassionate, very noble, and very respectful... However, he despises idiots... Plus, he is has a short-temper, so idiots make him explode... Basically. Finally, the only thing that has followed him from his previous life was part of his accent. Sure he had learned how to speak other languages, but he can't speak any words with the letter "W" without making them sound like "V's". He will always be straight to the point in almost any situation.

Likes: Chess, Outsmarting his enemies, Being Challenged, Experimenting, Making enemies feel dumb, Winning, Close Friends, being respected, giving respect when it's deserved
Fears: Losing, Zombies, Nazi Zombies, Being Killed, Storms, Being called a Nazi (even though he was one), Being an idiot.
Hates: Idiots

Character Appearance

Height: 6 feet and 5 inches tall
Weight: 198 pounds
Physical Traits: Zerstörung Sensenmann  Tumblr14
Clothing: Robes that are similar to the regular shinigami robes, except the shirt part of the robe where the black is switched with the white and vica versa (For a visual idea, imagine Ogichi [you know, Ichigo's hollow side] with his usual robe, except the bottom part of the robe is the regular robes.) He also needs to wear glasses because without the he can't see more than half a foot away from him.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Mainly relies on using his Long Distance skills. Sure he can hold himself up with just using his sword attacks, but he would always feel safest by using his kido or his long-range attacks. He can go for a long time fighting enemies, mostly because of his stubbornness and his determination.
Strengths: Is great in Long Distance to Long-Medium Distance battles. Has great power (in both Strength and Kido terms), even for his old age. Zer has great skills in many Kido. If he gets close to his enemies or they are too close to him, Zer will do his best to push them away and get a good distance gap between them.
Weaknesses: He has one of the slowest shunpo in shunpo history. 1st of all, he can’t help it; Zer is old. 2nd, when he was alive, Zer was so close to being crippled that he was about to transfer from walking with a cane to walking with a walker. Next weakness! Even though he has great strength when (and if it happens,) he fights in close-quarters, he is slow. He alternates between 1 single strike and leaving his guard down for half of a second when he fights in his zanpakuto’s sealed form. Finally, if his glasses get knocked off, he would be as blind as a 99%-blind man. Zer can only see a foot away from him clearly, but anything beyond that will appear to be misshapen blobs.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Zerstörung Sensenmann  Sword_10
Spirit’s Name: Testamentsvollstrecker (German for “Executor”) [Call him “Test” for short]
Spirit’s Appearance: (Look at the two pictures in the spoiler below)
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality: Quiet, Almost never says anything, Loves to fight anyone, Is Willing to kill just about anyone and everyone (except Zer), sometimes wreaks havoc on the inner world and puts graffiti everywhere in it. Loves to play games and mess around with others. If he can’t “play” any type of “game”, Test will go on a destruction spree or a vandalization spree in the inner world (Games can vary from Zer playing chess with Test in the inner world to fighting enemies). If Test goes on a destruction/vandalization spree in his inner world, Zer will be unable to use shikai or bankai.
Inner World: Zerstörung Sensenmann  Summerwars-oz1
Kidou:
Bakudo - Sai (1); Hōrin (9); Sekienton (21); Enkosen (39); Kakushitsuijaku (58); Rikujōkōrō (61); Hyapporankan (62); Sajo Sabaku (63); Tozanshō (73); Danku (81);
Hado - Shō (1) ; Byakurai (4) ; Sōkatsui (33) ; Sōren Sōkatsui (73) ; Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (88)
(I do not know my tier yet, so I am going to just put the ones that I want there and I will modify it as soon I receive my tier.)

Shikai

Call Out Command: Wegblasen Die Konkurrenz, Testamentsvollstrecker (German for “Blow Away The Competition, Executer)
Appearance: (The 2 pictures in the spoiler below. The two swords on the right are twin-bladed swords that are about four feet long each; however, I am only going to have one of these weapons and it will be held in Zer’s right hand. The sword on the right is like a shuriken except it has a diameter of five feet; whenever he grabs it, Zer holds it in his left hand.) (To shorten their titles, I’ll call the twin-bladed sword “Judge” and the Giant Shuriken “Jury”)
Spoiler:

Abilities: Judge’s and Jury’s abilities are different, so I’ll explain them separately and then explain how they are used together. Before then, however, I must explain one thing. Judge and Jury are similar in the way of what element power they are based on. They are based on the element of Wind. This explanation will probably help you understand Judge’s and Jury’s abilities.

Jury - Jury is a giant shuriken that usually hovers in mid-air because it keeps spinning as if the shuriken was helicopter blades spinning (You know, they spin fast, but [when you look at them] it looks like as if they were spinning slowly. I hope you understand the picture I am painting you). In order to control where Jury flies to and from, Zer has to make gestures with his left hand (for example: pointing forward=Jury flies forward ; pointing to himself=Jury returns to Zer’s side). Jury can be used as a shield by grabbing and holding onto the center of the surface behind the shuriken. Jury then spins so fast that if you try to touch the shuriken while it is spinning, it will feel like as if you are touching a flat surface that isn’t moving. However, if you touch the edge of the shuriken, your finger will probably be sliced… A LOT!!!

Judge - Judge is 4 feet long sword that has two 3-foot-blades on both sides of it (IN SHORT: two 3-foot-long blades and a 1-foot-long hilt). Judge can be used in two ways. The first way is as if it was still a regular sword. Judge can catch the enemies’ blade between its two blades and, because of a practically-invisible serrated edge that connects the two blades on Judge, can keep the sword from continuing to move forward. This causes the enemy to either raise his/her sword and risk getting stabbed while raising their sword OR pull his/her sword away from Zer, which then creates distance between Zer and the enemy. The Second way Judge can be used is as if it were a gun. If Zer points Judge at an enemy and focuses his reiatsu to flow to the tip of the blade, Judge will shoot a part of it’s blade at the enemy. In short, Judge will be able to shoot one part of the blade and then alternates shots with the other blade (Judge is able to shoot 6 blade-pieces total. Also, the order of shots is as follows: Left Blade, Right Blade, Left Blade, Right Blade, Left Blade, and finally the Right Blade). Each blade piece that is shot from the sword will be one foot long. When the sword runs out of blade pieces to shoot, Zer will have to point the sword down and then push the sword down so it touches the ground. When Zer does this, two blades will grow from the hilt (In other words, the sword has “Reloaded”). Zer will be able to shoot the blades again after one post since reloading.

Boosts: The only boost in skill that Zer will gain from his shikai is giving Zer 20/20 vision. That means Zer will be able to see without the glasses. This is effective, because if his glasses get knocked off his face, his attacks will not be affected by his sight. Unfortunately, this is the only ability that Zer will gain from his Shikai.

Bankai

New Name: Flügelmesser Testamentsvollstrecker (German for “Wingblade Executer”)

Appearance: (Replace Ventus, the guy in the pic, with Zer... Then you have my idea)
Spoiler:
Abilities: Zer will be given the ability that I’d like to call “Wingblades”. This ability gives Zer the power to control 10 swords that float in mid-air behind him. Jury seperates into 8 of the swords that float in mid-air behind Zer. Judge’s two blades separate and extend into the final two blades that float behind Zer. Zer can control the movements of all of these blades that are on his back. He usually uses 3 to 4 at a time because he can’t concentrate on ALL of the movements of the blades on his back. He can also combine some of the blades to become double-sided swords (this is different from Judge… It is based on the same basis as the double sided lightsaber that Darth Maul has). One last thing Zer can do with the wingblades is to put himself in the middle of the circles and start moving all of the wingblades all around him, causing a self-conflicting tornado shield that is almost impenetrable. Almost, because there are two vulnerable positions that give the enemy a split second chance at hitting Zer. The vulnerable positions are the empty sword spots in the 12o'clock position and the 6o'clock position. These blades only move at half the speed of bala when shot off as projectiles.

Boosts: Zer is given the power of flight. Zer’s speed becomes thirteen times as his normal speed. Zer also receives a boost that I’d like to call, “God’s Invisible Eye”. “God’s Invisible Eye” is that boost that gives Zer perfect 20/20 vision that sees all 360 degrees around him. In other words, He will see anything that tries to attack his back from any angle.

Inner Hollow

Name: Truth (because he thinks that he is always dominant and true)
Appearance: Zerstörung Sensenmann  Zer_in10
Personality: He is just the opposite of Zer's zanpakuto spirit... And Zer for the matter. His voice sounds that of a young teenager, one who has a liking of sarcasm and riddles. He just loves watching Zerstrorung squirm and loves becoming more dominant than Zerstrorung. He is a bit of a beserker and, when he takes control, Zerstrorung will act like a heartless demon who will do anything to kill his foes. Also, even though Truth hates Zerstrorung and Testamentvollstrecker, he gives them advice, ideas, and plans when Zer's life, meaning Truth's life as well, is in danger. All in all, he is a sadistic person who is both self-centered and only cares for his own well-being.

Mask

Appearance: Zerstörung Sensenmann  Zer_ma10
Abilities:
Execution: Zer can make two ceros, in seperate hands. Then, when they are both at peak capabilities, Zer smacks his hands together. As soon as that happens, a giant boom, which sounds like an extremely close thunder roar, will occur. That is just a little bit of distractionary, because 10 mini-ceros would explode out of his hand and chase his enemy. Each cero has 1/10th the power of a Gran Rey Cero. This ability has a 3 post cooldown.

Hollow Powers: High-Speed-Regeneration... Ceros and Balas... Kido with doubled power... And one tough Hierro...
Drawbacks: Zer tires out twice as fast while wearing the mask...

Full Vizard Form

Name (What he is referred to as when in this form): Zerker (Zer first got it when he woke up to find Test and Truth, who told Zer everything he had done in the 1st year after hollowfication [well, mostly Truth... Test added a couple things]... There was a sentence where Test described Zer as acting like Crazy Berserker, but Test was mumbling so it sounded like he said, "Zerker"... It kind of stuck... Razz)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Power Boosts: Strength quintupled; Endurance, Defense, and Speed quadrupled; Stamina is doubled... Height Growth to 20 feet tall... Reason why the boosts are so large is that Zer has an extremely vulnerable spot on his body... The giant heart that is shown through the hole in his chest.

Back Drop

Background: Zer was once a human more than a thousand years ago. He is one of the only souls that was alive in WWII. He was one of the top German Generals for Hitler, but when he was shot in the leg 4 times, he was sent to Okinawa because that was where the world’s most successful German surgeon was at. On the way to Okinawa, some medics sealed he wound off, but internal damage in Zer’s body increased. When they reached Okinawa, Zer was sent to the hospital to be operated on. 3 days later, Zer was back on his feet. However, when he took a couple steps outside, he took a direct hit to the head… by the atomic bomb.

Okinawa was obliterated, torn to shreds. Zer saw that he was a soul. And from what he saw, he was the only soul that survived. He had waited in Okinawa for a whole month. Waiting for what was apparently going to go on for eternity. After the month, Zer was greeted by a soul reaper. The soul reaper seemed enchanting, seemed deadly, seemed… like something Zer wanted to do.

When he entered the Soul Society, Zer immediately joined the Gotei 13. He joined division 3, but he was sent for Earth patrol duty for a full 200 years. Zer was informed at the end of the 200 years of Earth Patrol duty that he was only supposed to guard the city of Cairo, Egypt for 50 years, but with all the trouble going on in the soul society with Aizen, the arrancars, and Ichigo Kurosaki, the Gotei 13 forgot all about Zer. During the 200 years in Cairo, Egypt, Zer trained a lot on all of the hollows that were formed there and gained his shikai after hearing a voice in his head. The voice was all he had heard of from his Zanpakuto’s spirit.

When he entered the Soul Society after the 200 year guard duty, Zer was put in charge of training the new recruits that were joining the Gotei 13. It was boring until he met someone who was of American origin that he had killed. Apparently, the American was from the WWII era and was killed by Zer. The American held a grudge against Zer ever since his death. The American had also learned his shikai, which was just a giant hammer. Zer was nearly killed by this American, but because of his fight with the American, he met his Zanpakuto spirit in the inner world. At first, Zer was scared of the monster-like person in front of him, but when the monster said that his name was Testamentsvollstrecker, he knew that he was his Zanpakuto spirit. After the split second Zer spent meeting, he lost control and sliced the American’s neck in half. Soon, he was being forced to go and train.

Zer spent the next 111 years training rigorously in the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and on Earth. He kept switching back and forth between all three of these choices. At the 110 year mark, however, a miraculous thing happened. Zer was in Hueco Mundo, outnumbered by what seemed like thousands of adjuchas, menos grande, and hollows joined together. Zer was brutally wounded in his right leg, the same leg that he had been shot in 4 times when he was alive. He fell over, not knowing what to do. He then hears a voice in his head. ”Flügelmesser Testamentsvollstrecker… Say my full name out loud and your life shall continue.” The voice in his head said. Zer knew he was going to die if things were going to continue like this anyways, so he said out loud, “Flügelmesser Testamentsvollstrecker!” He then started to float in midair, his shikai separating itself to form a circle of swords hovering right behind him. He lifted his right hand and the sword on the 3’o-clock position rose and sliced a hollow clean in half. Zer gave an evil grin as he massacred the rest of the hollows. 90 minutes later, he opened a portal to the soul society in the middle of Hueco Mundo. After he left, there was no life in Hueco Mundo in a Mile radius from Zer’s location.

For the next 465, Zer worked as the 3rd divisions Captain... Then one night, for some reason, he hollowfied... He couldn't remember anything that happened in the year that followed his hollowfication... The reason was that he fought his inner hollow for a whole year... Zer barely won that battle... However, he found himself in chains and destined for an eternity of being locked up. If it wasn't for some shinigami who had noticed that Zer was back to normal, Zer might've been locked up for decade or so...

As soon as he was released, he was told that, because of what happened during the year of him battling his inner hollow caused thousands of lives to be lost forever, he had to leave the Soul Society for pretty much the rest of his life...

With that, Zer gives a warm-hearted smiles as he departs into the human world to live out the rest of his life...

After a year or so, Zerstrorung heard of groups of vizards that back each other up in case the sh*t hits the fan. The German Vizard thought that having a group of vizards that banned together and formed a hierarchy that is like that of the shinigami's would be pretty cool, reliable, and would help out in the long run. So, he had bought a building in the middle of Karakura town and made it so that the spiritual pressure of those inside would be cloaked. At that point, he had started roaming the world in search of vizards that would either be worthy and willing to be part of this organization that Zer now calls, 'The Endless', since the Vizards in the organization will back each other up for the rest of all time...

After that year plus 99 more years of roaming the earth, Zerstrorung had managed to find two people who were willing to join The Endless, Kaze Lisola and Kano Kressent... He hadn't had much time to get to know them more in depth, but at least enough to know that they were at least trustworthy. Also, in those years, he had managed to make The Endless building have 9 floors, 8 if you don't include the basement... Zerstrorung has returned to The Endless Building and decides to try and recruit as he goes... Now that's where the story begins...

Side Notes: I was used to calling vizoreds "vizards" so if you see me say that, I hope you know what I mean. Also, if you didn't see it above, I will explain it again. Zer has a slight German accent left in him, and it is pronouncing words with the letter "W" as if they were "V's". However, I will now have to explain further because I made the mistake of misreading what I typed. This accent/dialect only affects words that begin with the letter "W"

(EXAMPLES- While I Watched the movie Saw, I realized that you knew where the newspaper is at. ------------------------------------> Vhile I Vatched the movie Saw, I realized that you knew the newspaper is at.)

ALSO, I didn't feel like editing the years because I don't want to do mental math... So just try and divide the numbers so that they appropriately fit into Zer's age... Sorry for the laziness... Who am I kidding, I am not sorry because I'm lazy XD... I am sorry, however, that you have to figure out the age...

RP Sample:
Zer was visiting Cairo for the second time in his life, but this visit happened right after he returned from learning his Bankai by sheer accident in Hueco Mundo. He was planning to take a dip in the Nile River, but as soon as Zer was just about to hop into the Nile, a cero was shot at him. "Bakudo 73, Tozansho"

An upside-down pyramid structure barrier was encasing Zer. Zer can see that a figure was right on top of the closest pyramid to him. Zer releases his Tozansho and uses his shunpo to get closer to the figure.
"Vell, vhat do ve have here?" Zer says out loud.

"My name is Luna," the figure said. He was apparently wearing some kind of a mask that resembles a fox that has guitar-tuning-knobs as studs in its ears. Luna then continues by saying, "It is apparent that you are a shinigami. I am a vizard. Thus making you my enemy."

"Vizards... I heard of them. You are the first one I've met. I do not know vhy your race is SOOOO dangerous, but it is apparent that you are not going to leave me alone. I vill put you out of your misery. Hado Number 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" Zer says as he points his hand at Luna.

The blast shreds off Luna's right arm, even though she tried to avoid the blast. "You Dirty Motherfucker!!! I will kill you for that!!!" Luna says as she charges a Gran Rey Cero.

"You know... I am just doing my job, nothing personal. Wegblasen Die Konkurrenz, Testamentsvollstrecker!" Zer says as he unleashes his Shikai. He then motions Jury towards the Vizard at a speed of 100 mph, while he shot her with Judge.

Judge's bolts hit Luna 5 times in her chest, and the way that the bolts were aligned were as if it looked like a pentagon. While Luna grabbed her stomach in pain, she got sliced in half by Jury.

"Ruhe in Frieden (Meaning "Rest in Peace")" Zer says as he deactivates his shikai. He then gets out of his shinigami robes and hops into the Nile.

Last edited by Fritz on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:58 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 am

Zerstörung Sensenmann  Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I modified Zer's FUll Vizard form...

(If I can't have Full Vizard ability, just delete it and say it's good... I wanted to add another thing that can help justify [for me] to use a certain idea)

[size =5]A weak spot on the Full Vizard form body...[/size]
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Eh, im gonna have to say no to the ability. Radiation poisoning is essentailly lethal and only possibly to block with Lead, something that almost no one has. this pretty much causes sopmeone to be termanaly ill instantly. Also one mile is a very large range. so really its an undogable lethal attack
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Revamped that vizard form ability
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

I know full body paralisation is not allowed but that looks ok. Just two things, how long does the random limb paralization effects last, 2 posts? and i think it should have a cool down too, unless its a constant thing, in which case after a few posts people would have to become immune to it, but i'd allow for the effects to last longer if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Paralyzation is denied. Period. you know this Fritz.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 am

Really? I did say paralysis, but I said partial paralysis... like loss of random limb (choice of target of which one to lose for that one post)... I thought partial paralysis might be allowed...

In fact, I didn't even know paralysis was really denied... Anyways, I'm going to say that Zer won't have a FV ability (yet), because Zerker is basically raw strength, no gimmicks... anyways, I'll move this to approved... Since I tried something, but then changed my mind and put it back to normal... Alrighty then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerstörung Sensenmann    Zerstörung Sensenmann  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zerstörung Sensenmann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: