Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
marcus howard - Marcus Howard I_vote_lcapmarcus howard - Marcus Howard I_voting_barmarcus howard - Marcus Howard I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
marcus howard - Marcus Howard I_vote_lcapmarcus howard - Marcus Howard I_voting_barmarcus howard - Marcus Howard I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
marcus howard - Marcus Howard Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

marcus howard - Marcus Howard Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

marcus howard - Marcus Howard Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Marcus Howard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcerail
Darcerail

marcus howard - Marcus Howard Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:32 am

Basic Information

Name: Marcus Howard
True Age: 200
Sex: Male
Personality: Marcus is the kind of person who likes to prove he is the strongest around and that nobody can beat. He doesnt take female fighters seriously he tends to laugh at the idea of them figthing him.
He also isnt the kind of person you want to ask for help. He wont help you unless there is something for him to gain from helping out.
He likes to keep to himself nothing say much to anyone. Marcus may come off as a loner and do his own thing kind of guy but, when he does take interest in doing a job he gets it done and done. He also never betrays his own kind whether or not he hates them.
Marcus has a soft spot for a stuffed Teddy bear he calls Phil.
He dislikes humans and wants to eradicate all of them. He sees them as nothing more then worthless waste of life.
He loves to cut things into tiny little pieces.
Fighting strong opponents.
Keeping to himself.
Fears: Losing his stuffed Teddy bear Phil.
People not paying attention to him.
Getting beaten by a girl.

Character Appearance

Height: 5"8
Weight: 86kg
Physical Traits: Marcus has blue coloured eyes. Short brown hair.
One long scar going down the left cheek on his face. His bone is on his right shoulder and his hole just below his heart.
Clothing: He wears the standard Arrancar uniform with a dusty old black coloured Fedora.
Accessories: His Teddy bear Phil and picture he drew of them together.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Marcus his a hunter when it comes to fighting he likes to stalk his prey and observe how they fight. When he finds a weakness he exploits it to beat his opponent. He also likes to taught his opponent making angry which in turn causes them to make mistakes in a fight. He tends to give his opponent the run around wearing them out with weak techniques and when they start to slow down he goes in for the kill.
This only applies to fighting anything but, humans.
When fighting humans he tends to just beat them as quick as he can.
Strengths: He is good at Sonido and Pesquisa. Also he is good at Bala.
Weaknesses: He hasnt got very good Hierro. His Zanpakuto isnt very strong and has a short blade.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: A curved dagger.
Zanpakuto Name: Mear(but Marcus likes to call it Fred)
Zanpakuto Call Out: A swift strike in the dark. Let the darkness consume all bringing a quick death.
Cero: A custom Bala where Marcus can summon five Balas at once.
He can summon them anywhere near him and launch them at anytime.

Resurreccion

Appearance: Marcus body gets covered completely in bone.
Both his arms grow small spike all along them. The bone covering his head protrudes outwards creating a beak like shape. Marcus is unable to see in this form. Both his legs also grow these small spikes. He retains a human shape while in this form.
Abilities:
Soul Sight:
This allows him to see a person by using his pesquida.
They appear as a green coloured figures. With this ability he can see where they are and if they're moving or attacking.

Smoke Screen:
He can create large cloud of black smoke that covers an 80m raduis.
This blurs the vision of anyone caught inside the smoke and distorts their ability to sense reaistu. People trapped with in the smoke can only see 8ft in front of them. The smoke doesnt affect Marcus. Wind and weather will not affect it. 3 post duration. 5 post cooldown

Crazy Daggers:
Marcus his able to create daggers anywhere on his person and launch them at high speed or just use the created dagger to attack people at close range.

Poison Pins:
Marcus can fire the spikes on his arms at an opponent. If a spike hits an opponent the first ones causes their vision to be impaired for 2 posts. If they are hit by a second spike before the effects of the first wear off they start mild hallucinating for 3 posts. Marcus has 8 on each arm. He can fire per post but it takes 4 post for the spike he fired to grow back and 2 more posts after it has grown back till it can be fired again.
Pins can be stopped by either dodging out of the way or blocking with anything except yourself.

Binding Chains:
Marcus can summon forth chains to binds his opponent making for the perfect opportunity to kill them. They can move around but, cant attack with arms.These can bind even the strongest foe.
Can only be used once per thread. Binds for 2 posts.

Boosts: His speed increases by x2 His Balas attack power increases by x2. His Hierro icreases by x1.5 His Reiatsu increases by x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background: Marcus was a street rat as child born in the 1800s who spent his days stealing and killing to survive. He didnt talk to people or help any other street rats unless he could gain something from it. One day when he was teen he got asked to steal something from wealthly land owner. He took the job but, just as everything seemed to be going smoothly he got caught by the land owner. Marcus thought it was all over that day but, the land owner took an interest in him and decided to take Marcus into his care. The land owner thought him everything he knew about all the people living around the town so, he steal from them. Years passed Marcus was now 34 year old and owned all the assets that once belonged to the wealthy land owner. One night while Marcus was asleep thieves broke into his house to steal from him. He caught them in the act and tried to stop them but, they got the better of him and killed him.

It didnt long for Marcus to become hollow. So, consumed by rage and the want for revenge against the thieves that killed him he used this rage to help kill other hollows and work his way up the food chain. Marcus was a highly aggressive as a hollow always figthing with anyone and everyone. He killed a couple of his own kind and a few Shingami. He always yearned to become stronger to become the best and he wasnt going to let anyone stop him no matter who they are he will be the strongest.

After few years of fight hollows and shingami he became a Gillian Menos. While he was a Gillian he raided the human world many times killing as many humans as possible. More years passed and he became a Adjuchas Menos killing more humans and Shingami. One day he was fighting a group of shingami and vizard showed up. Marcus focused all his attention on the vizard. After a long fight Marcus won the day. After this victory he changed and became an Arrancar.

One day when he was wandering around Hueco Mundo at saw a Teddy bear just sitting there in the middle of nowhere. He walked over to check it out but, it was a trap set by some hollows he had fight with before and beat. They wanted revenge but, they failed. Marcus doesnt remember the details of the fight but, he won and that is that matters to him and that his how he ended up with Phil. As for how he became well, he cant remember but, he wants to remember. Maybe someday he will.

Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]

RP Sample: It was just another day in Hueco Mundo. Marcus was beneath a dead tree his hat was covering his face. He had Phil sitting next to him. Marcus was trying to a nice relaxing snooze but, it got interrupted by a group of hollows running around in a frenzy. Marcus pulled his hat back to have a look at what was going on.

He saw a Adjuchas hunting down and attacking the group of hollows. He was tearing through the hollows like they were paper and he was the scissors. Well Marcus thought this could be fun. He stood up dusted himself, picked up Phil from the ground and clipped him onto the holster from his Zanpakuto. "Well what do you say, Phil should we tail that Adjuchas and kill him?" Marcus looked at Phil and smiled. "Alright then buddy lets go."

Marcus used his Pesquisa to tell where the group of hollows and the Adjuchas went when he located their reaistu he set off to catch up with him them. The Adjuchas had led the group to a large open area. Marcus stayed far back to observe the Adjuchas as he attacked the group. The Adjuchas leaped at the hollows landing on top of them then proceeded to claw at them until they were killed. This Adjuchas was strong, quick but not very bright. After the Adjuchas had killed all the hollows Marcus stepped from hiding and called to the .

"Come on big boy now that the weaklings are dead why not take on someone your on size" The Adjuchas looked at Marcus and growled at him or at least that what it seemed like he doing but, he was actually charging up a Cero. He fired it at Marcus. Marcus dodged it by using Sonido. "Is that all you've got?" The Adjuchas was happy about Marcus's taunts and kept firing Ceros at him. Marcus danced around all of them. Getting bored with toying with the Adjuchas he Sonidoed to the right side of the Adjuchas. The Adjuchas immediately swiped at Marcus. Marcus Sonidoed to dodge this attack but, the Adjuchas did manage to get Marcus on his right arm tearing his sleeve off and cutting the flesh. "You're a bit quicker then I thought but, that doesnt matter this just makes things more fun"

The Adjuchas fired another cero at Marcus. Marcus dodged again but, this time after he dodged he summoned he fired a few balas at him. This volley of balas only hurt the Adjuchas a little and pissed him off. This time the Adjuchas stopped firing ceros and started leaping at Marcus trying to pin him down. This tactic wasnt working for the Adjuchas but, that being said Marcus bearly escaped a few times. Finally the Adjuchas slowed down. Marcus used this moment and got in closed at stabbed the Adjuchas serval times with his Zanpakuto. The Adjuchas was now covered in cuts. It was bearly able to stand anymore seeing this Marcus walked towards it and stabbed it one final time in his hole killing it.

Last edited by Darcerail on Sat May 26, 2012 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:50 pm

This all looks good, a little short but i think it qualifies for atleast 3-2 to 3-1. Anyone agree/disagree? And approved.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:51 am

Even though its short, Zenke, I'd say this can go as far as 2-4 (i'd know cause this was approx the length of my first version of Kazma's app... Maybe this one is longer, I cant 100% remember...)

But the RP sample could use more work (or better yet, Darcerail, you can use a thread you're already in)...

I second this app and want to give this app a 2-5... I am leaving this app here until I can get some feedback on my tier decision...
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:28 pm

What factors in the app decide the tier of the character?
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:08 am

We dont kmow... We judge by RP sample (which you can use a thread ur already in), creativity, plausability, has balanced stregth and weaknesd, good history/personality; thats what I always go by when deciding for tier
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:37 am

Gave the app a bit of an overhaul. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:05 am

Alright i'll agree with fritz and give it a 2-5. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Howard   marcus howard - Marcus Howard Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus Howard
Page 1 of 1