Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Revy's Gear I_vote_lcapRevy's Gear I_voting_barRevy's Gear I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Revy's Gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Revy's Gear Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Revy's Gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Revy's Gear Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Revy's Gear Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Revy's Gear Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Revy's Gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Revy's Gear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Revy's Gear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Revy's Gear Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Revy's Gear Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Revy's Gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Revy's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Revy's Gear   Revy's Gear EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

Item: Twin Pistols
Range: Mid to long
Number: 2

Description: These guns are reiatsu enforced due to the unusual way they were created. making them very durable. (Sexy picceh time)

Revy's Gear Revy3

Effects: The guns are capable of firing bullets of small concentrated reiatsu instead of normal bullets. Due to the reiatsu and special metals put into the guns making it is capable of blocking Zanpaktou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item: Spirit Weapon
Range: Melee (5 - 10m]
Number: [1]

Revy's Gear FrozenHalberd01_full

Description: It's a spear composed of the special metal found by the human organization that is able to physically harm beings of spirit particles aka Shinigami and the rest. This is what her Soul Sword turned into when she joined the Order and has been hers ever since. It has a joint that snaps ONLY when Revy's own reiatsu course sthru it to make it do so.. so that the the top part can be used as a one handed sword and a blade with a long handle for swift thrusting. (Basically she gets a thruster and a slasher.) The dual sword form is ment for when she finds herself unable to properly use Spear form (such as in a hallway or something or when the enemy refuses to stay out of close range.)

Effects: Normal effects of a Spirit Weapon
1) Idle Spirit Particle absorption and retention. It can output 100% of it's spiritual power without weakening the strength and integrity of the weapon or the user. To recharge, both user and sword must be at rest. If one or the other is not at rest, no recharge can happen.
2) Bonded to user.
3) It has an ego and comunicates with Revy via empathy and raw emotion though she generally ignores it.
4) Spiritual Beings that touch the handle of a Spirit Sword will be severely harmed by the weapon and possibly even be overwhelmed by the ego.
5) Cannot be used to harm the user in any fashion
6) Leaves a trail of spirit particles trailing behind each motion that catch up to it quickly, adding second impact that causes the blow to be much more powerful than normal. This makes blocking it difficult but not impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item: Weapon summoner
Range: personal
Number: 2 (they are her knuckle gloves)
Descriptions: These are items crafted for one specific purpose. To allow the user to summon a weapon that is spiritually bound to these items upon creation of both the weapon(s) and these items. It doesn't matter where the weapon is or anything. All the user must do is call out the name they have given to their weapon OR if they have no name..they simply must think of the weapon. The Weapon Summoner will do the rest. This summoning is nearly instant no matter the distant between weapon and user and the weapon always forms in the user's hand.

Now for the clencher.. This is the one I will fight you for whales. <_<

Item Name: Tatsumasa
Item Type: Katana Weapon
Used For: Offensive

Item Description:A great set of centuries ago, there once existed a fearsome dragon that roamed the Demon World, being known by everyone who knew of the dragon that there was nothing that could not be pierced by its fangs. The dragon had rampaged a great many civilizations, until it was brought down by a group of brave warriors that valiantly fought, and defeated the dragon. The remains of the dragon was brought back into the demon world, and transformed into a katana.

Revy's Gear Tatsumasa_wallpaper_by_Gomaz

Tatsumasa is sheathed in a black, ivory sheath, crafted personally by Touketsu so that the blade remains contained in the sheath, regardless of its unique properties. The sheath is as durable as a 0 tier's Zanpaukto in Bankai.

The blade of Tatsumasa, although appearing corporeal, is actually utterly benign, in the fact that the blade harmlessly phases through everything. The blade phases through all objects, physical, energy, and elemental attacks, as if the blade was never there. The blade is permanently locked in an incorporeal form, and ignores all abilities and powers that are capable of making it corporeal. This makes it impossible to defend with the blade, whether it is to block an attack, or to stick out he blade so that a person runs right into it. The blade alone does not cause any damage whatsoever, meaning a person can stick a foot right into the blade without it actually piercing the flash, due to its The hilt can still be gripped and touched, making it possible to wield the blade.

The Fang's Edge:
It is not the blade that is devastating, but the very swings that are made with the blade. Every arc, in its entirety, made by the blade will immediately glow a bright, bluish white, This happens with every swing and each arc created has the damaging factor of a bala. The arc stays for 5 seconds and there can be any number of arcs in a given post. This only works with actual swings and thrusts of any kind do not count.

The Fang's Tip:
When pointing the blade at a projectile attack (Quincy arrow, Kidou, Cero, ect) The blade tip glows fiercely with the same bright bluish white as the arcs its swings make. While holding the tip at said projectile object the blade instantly splits the projectile in half perfectly, making it miss the wielder. This can occur once per 5 posts and only if she manages to point the tip at the object. This doesn't work against Zanpaktou and special items such as dolls or something similiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gravity Well Inducer - This device is attached to someone's belt though it can be attached to other things. and what it does is alter's the user's center of gravity so that they can walk up the side of a skyscaper or on a ceiling. Gravity of other people is not effected. only the user of the item is effected. There is no time limit to this technology and it can be turned on/off at will thousands of times a day.

Flat-Space Technology - this technology is very similiar to the container except more advanced as per Revy's orders to the two bounto scientists the committee has. The difference being this "pocket dimension" can be anywhere on the body that the owner wants it to be but cannot be moved from said location once it has been placed without special procedures done by the two bounto's who made them. This technology allows one to hide any object they can CARRY within previously mentioned pocket dimension and pull it out in it's entirety as if drawing it from a sheathe. For Revy. This technology would be placed on her gloves so that she could materialize different guns and weapons that were made by the coalition instead of using the container. It's a coolness factor mainly. and I want it dammit. oh and the way this tech does it's shit is by compressing dimensional space kinda like you compress a computer file to be smaller in size.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Revy's Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revy's Gear   Revy's Gear EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down