Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_vote_lcapA Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_voting_barA Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_vote_lcapA Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_voting_barA Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Empty
PostSubject: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Hironori heard about this arena, and he wanted to check it out. It was broadcast to all beings with spiritual abilities. He was not aware of a specific catch that he will run in to when he steps on to the combat floor.

It is a multi-towered building that came to a single point at the very top, descriptive of a true tournament tower. Obviously the loser would be somehow sent back to the bottom after everything was said and done. Whether or not someone was able to cause fatal harm was unknown to him, but it was one of the risks he would have to take as he steps in to one of the towers.

As soon as he passes through a curtain, Hironori notices that his haori suddenly disappears from his body. Without a thought to anything else he was missing, he checked for Dokuekikiba; his zanpakuto was gone. He had to find a way to calm down. Immediately, Hironori sits down and attempts to meditate by conjuring a ball of kido energy between his cupped palms. It didn't work.

"Crap crap crap crap," Hironori says as he gets to his feet. "No power, no sword..." Hironori checks his weapons' pouches. "Not even a senbon needle." He starts to look around, studying the battleground. Obviously, Hironori would be able to test his Hakuda properly, in pure hand-to-hand combat. He cracks his knuckles, walking to the opposite end of the arena floor, still watching the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm

“Stop you babbling… the battle starts now.” Said a strange voice from across the arena. A beautiful busty girl about 5’4’’ stood wearing a blue and white maid’s outfit. “I am Mo-chan Ryoto, battle vixen number 3 and I will tell you if you don’t have any plans on becoming a women, I suggest you quit now.” She said as she took position on the arena. Mochan was an expert it grappling and wasn’t one to give up so easily, she was a human but what made her dangerous was that she was an expert in hakudo.

Cracking her fist, she stretched out her chest letting her booby bombs slightly jiggle before putting down her hands and placing herself in a more of a street fighting position. She didn’t seem to mind what so ever that she was in a dress or the fact that Hironori was much bigger than her. “Are you ready, because if you’re not coming then I am and I swear it won’t be pretty when I make the first move to your pride.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:20 am

((I was expecting Mai from King of Fighters from the jiggly jugs; I was wrong))

Hironori looks at the woman as she pipes up randomly, looking her from head to toe. "Right," he says, watching her closely. He wasn't going to charge forward just like that. "You plan on castrating me with your bare hands, do you? I can only imagine what your problem with men is. Were you attacked or beaten or berated by many men at one time? You look like a character from a hentai comic, to be quite honest..." Hironori crosses his arms, shaking his head.

Slowly, he shifts his feet into a combat-ready position. "The only way to get out of here and move on," Hironori says, uncrossing his arms, "is to beat you in a duel. If I touch you inappropriately whilst we fight, I offer my sincerest apologies ahead of time. But other than that..." Hironori moves his hands into a proper multi-defensive position, whether it be through grapples or strikes. "... ladies first; take your best shot."

((sorry so short))
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

The fighter raises her eyebrow in annoyance. “Who says that I’d be castrating you with my bare hands? I have more painful ways to do that type of job. *licks lips evily* don’t take me lightly, I can assure you that I was attacked by multiple men at the same time and I took them all down the same way. If you would like to refer me by something, you could call me a vixen… a battle vixen.” She responded as he slowly shifts into a combat position. After hearing the ninja respond; the busty maid laughed in amusement. Gripping herself inappropriately around her chest, she showed no shame. “You should enjoy yourself big boy, cause it may be your last.” And with that said the busty women launched herself forward with great speed. “You made a crucial mistake letting me go first!”

As soon as the damsel was close enough; instead of throwing a punch, she lifted her right leg and swung for a kick towards the base of the man’s neck. Being in a very short dress, her whole gown lifted showing off the lady’s thong. Hit or miss the vixen would spin her other leg like a helicopter towards the soft part of the head. However if her leg was caught, then instead of the helicopter, she would bring her other leg shooting up like a rocket towards his face. Either way after the panty spin attack the woman would attempt to elbow the man’s gut almost as if she were waiting for an opportunity do to something.

“I’m going to take deep pleasure in making you suffer and scream in pain; I hope you enjoyed your life to the fullest for there is no turning back now!” she said as she laughed almost hysterically as she once again brought her foot up towards his face.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Hironori smirks, shaking his head. She was hot, yes, but he was thinking of someone else foremost. Believe it or not, he had a bit of a crush on the captain he replaced, now a Vizard. "Battle vixen or not," Hironori says, "I could hardly care." As soon as the woman gets close, Hironori raises his arm, blocking her first kick with a basic mid block. Her second kick, the overhead kick, is blocked with a high block; it looked like a karate clinic. "Nice ass," he says, catching the sudden uppercut kick by the ball of her foot and deflecting it away from his face. He also uses the woman's strength to his advantage, catching her elbow and using it to flip over her.

"Very nice," he says while he slips past another kick. Hironori's speed rivaled that of the fastest-known warriors recorded in the history of the Seireitei. While this battle vixen, as she calls herself, is off balance while throwing her kick, he draws his fist back, aiming for the woman's knee. He throws the straight right fist in the style of the Ikkotsu, or Single Bone. If he makes the strike, it will be safe to say that she will not have the same speed as she did with her first set of attacks. If Hironori misses, which is unlikely (even though this woman seems to be a speed afficienado), he uses his own momentum to throw him forward, attempting a somersault kick (an inverted Kazaguruma), one foot aimed for her head and the other for her sternum. Hit or miss, Ikkotsu hitting or the somersault kicks hitting their mark, Hironori jumps in and attempts the same elbow the woman does, aiming for her stomach. If it hits, Hironori gets some face time with her breasts before he backs off. If it misses, he has the wherewithal and the time to turn and face the woman before she can attempt a counter-offensive.

However, if Hironori does end up with his face between her breasts, he will have that lovey-dovey look traditional in most animes, with his eyes turned into hearts and his head in the clouds, something he shakes himself out of quickly, in time to avoid or counter any attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm

As the shinigami began to block the blue haired woman was beginning to become a tad frustrated as she continued on with her attacks aggressively however when he comments about her ass, she grins maliciously. “I’m glad you like it, because you won’t be seeing it after this!” she said as he caught her sudden upper kick. Looking mildly annoyed she watched as he used her elbow to flip over her. “Bastard.” She muttered as her eyes narrowed dangerously. She was becoming more and more agitated the more the man moved and slipped past her aggressive attempts to make him bleed and yet he was still ever so calm about it making her even angrier.

Throwing her kick angrily, the shinigami slams his fists into the girl knee causing her to moan almost dramatically and as well as passionately in pain. As he throws himself forward, the woman angrily pulls herself back so that the first hit would miss, but as she stepped again her knee was in a bit of pain which caused his second kick to sink in between her breasts and rip some of the clothing. The girl staggers back and almost gasps as the man elbows her gut and his face sinks in between her breasts. Smirking almost maliciously; the battle vixen almost wrapped her legs around him, but unfortunately he pulled back too quickly.

“Tsk…” she muttered as she charged back at him, her knee visually bruised but still wielding two thirds of the speed she showed that she had. Sliding under him from between his legs, she quickly kicked off the ground to strike out at his back, turn or not she would to a quick jab not one but three times with her fingers towards his spine/chest. Hit or miss, the girl would do another kick which would crack the floor if it misses him. She was looking for an opening and was going to use all meanings to get it.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Hironori was calm, and the fact her breasts were sweetly perfumed, and just enough that it wasn't an overpowering scent, helped him smile under his mask. She did slow down greatly after his attack to her one leg, but she was still holding her own, regardless of her moody resolve. "You can tsk me all you want," Hironori says, "but you forget that blinding anger will slow you down much more than that bum knee I gave you." He watched as she slipped between his legs, so Hironori walks forward, dodging two of the three finger jabs; the first one found its mark, which caused Hironori to lunge away from her. He turns and crosses his arms over his head, blocking the kick. It was powerful enough that the impact released a small shockwave of energy.

"I can see up your skirt again," he says with a wink, pushing against her leg as she tries to bring it down. "It's too bad you worked so hard on the power in your legs; your hands seem weaker." Hironori turns his hands and grabs her by the ankle, throwing her away, towards the wall. With a deep breath, he charges at her as she travels through the air, throwing a punch at her stomach; with the inability to use Flash Step, this could be a hit, but with the right twisting through the air, she could dodge. Hit or miss, Hironori follows up with a Kazaguruma heel kick (which acts to protect his back and close the obvious opening if he misses his punch) to her body. The throw itself does take her into the wall and, with Hironori's speed, he crashes in to her abdomen when she hits the wall. However, if she can get away in time, Hironori knees the wall himself, injuring him and doing enough to slow him down in the same way he slowed her down. If he does hit, he reaches under her skirt and touches her inappropriately, in order to arouse more anger and cause her to become more reckless.

He pulls away from the wall, hit or miss, favouring his leg slightly if it is a miss, and faces her. While he is turned away from her temporarily, she can see a hole in his bodysuit, where she hit him in the back. "Maybe instead of trying to get me to bleed," he says, "why not trying to rip my mask off? I think you'd have a better chance at a grazing strike to do just that, as opposed to a full hit." Hironori's chest was heaving a little bit; in the next round, he can't afford to mess with this vixen.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:34 pm

The girl twitched in annoyance as he chastises her about anger; despite the fact that her hair was blue, she was pretty much of a hot head. Dashing between his legs, she had fire in her eyes; when attacking the shinigami managed to block two of her blows, however one of her jabs made contact. Licking her bright pink lips in excitement, she gave him a kick. Her attack was blocked and the man commented about her skirt; the woman had a scowl on her face, but slightly blushed as he winked.

“Bastard.” She said, hiding her expression with anger as the man tossed her aside by the ankle. Trying to catch her balance, she suddenly felt a punch towards her stomach and then a heal-kick which sent her crashing fast into the wall. However this battle vixen was not the type of person to go down so lightly.

As soon as she was close enough towards the wall, the girl flipped her body that way she would hit the wall feet first in order to canon herself out and away from his knee attack. Landing a few feet away, the girl smiles viciously. They were both now handicapped; however she hadn’t yet shown him her signature move. The man spoke up saying how she should try removing his mask and the battle vixen raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

She really did want to know what he was hiding beneath the mask and she also wanted his face to be present when she performed her secrete technique on him. “I don’t need advice from a handicap… however if you’re going to challenge me to take that mask off, I hope you have an extra one.”

With that said; the battle vixen seemed a bit tired herself as she was slightly panting, but unlike most people she knew how to pace herself and so her breathing was very steady as her chest rose and fell in momentum. Kicking off the ground she gave herself a quick boost towards the shinigami, she knew she had to be fast and so she quickly thru a punch towards his face; with the knowledge that he would block.

If he does block it, then she would use the blocking body part whether it is his arm, hand or what say you; she would grab it with her opposite hand to flip herself up in the air and over him, giving him a full view of her panties as her other hand that she used to punch him reaches for the mask.

If by any chance the man doesn’t block then the battle vixen would have hit him straight in the face and then the gut and last a kick towards his nuts and if he dodges than the girl would proceed to chase him around the room throwing punches and kicks which would crack the floor till finally when she finds and opening where she would quickly shove and open palm blow up his gut. In both cases the man would bend causing the blue haired girl to go for the mask.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Hironori watched her closely as she moved away by launching herself off the wall. With the time he is given, he feels his knee, in order to know how much he hurt himself by attacking the wall instead of attacking her. The knee cap was stable; one loud pop and his knee felt a lot better. The pain did drain him a little bit, not paying attention to her until she speaks up.

He laughs when she calls him a handicap. "Look who's talking," he says, starting to bounce around with a boxer's shuffle. "You are already limping, and here I am dancing the night away." Hironori turns serious as soon as she launches herself at him. He waits until the last second, slowly spinning and grabbing her by the wrist, pulling her through and away; her fist is inches from his skin. She flips over him, but Hironori uses that momentum and throws himself away. Swiftly stabilizing himself with aerial acrobatics, he touches his face; she managed to snatch a very small piece of lint that was latched on to the cotton material of the mask. He lands on the ground as she starts to pursue him with punches and kicks, a frantic flurry of fists and feet. She managed to break Hironori's defensive bubble, but he notices it seconds before she makes contact.

With his quickness, Hironori does take the fist to the stomach, but he throws his head forward, aiming for her nose. He backs away as quickly as he could, one arm around his stomach, slipping away before she can do anything else, such as reach out for his mask before she recovers from the blow to her nose. However, she could dodge the headbutt if she doesn't try to grab the mask. If that's the case, Hironori still backs away. He leaps forward and swings himself around for two jumping roundhouse kicks. If any single kick is blocked, the other leg comes around to stop any possible counter attacks. If both kicks miss, he lands on his feet and moves both arms into a defensive posture, while opening his stance to allow for both better movement and balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons   A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja Doesn't Need Weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Neutral Grounds :: Nibelheim :: Heaven's Arena :: 1st - 199th Floors-
Jump to: