Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fritz the Arrancar I_vote_lcapFritz the Arrancar I_voting_barFritz the Arrancar I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fritz the Arrancar I_vote_lcapFritz the Arrancar I_voting_barFritz the Arrancar I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fritz the Arrancar Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fritz the Arrancar Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fritz the Arrancar Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fritz the Arrancar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 am

Fritz, the Arrancar

Basic Information
Name He Uses: Fritz

(your best bet at being able to continue to live is to call him Fritz, and nothing that is close to his real name)

True Age: 263

Sex: Male

Personality: Fritz is the type of person who loves to be around people. More specifically, loves to make friends. He used to have multiple personalities, but after he took down the spirit of Oros, Fritz's other personalities merged into the good-guy Fritz personality and made a single entity known as Fritz. Fritz, after the merger, is more prone to acting more violent and childish than he used to, but he is still the same nice guy who loves helping people. Plus, Fritz is still the arrancar with the 'golden heart' (metaphorical speaking), because he cares for everyone... and his heart is easilly swooned... In other words, he's still the hopeless romantic.

Whether it is friend or enemy, he will try diplomacy before all else UNLESS that person is either A) an abomination B) unreasonable or C) for some unknown reason. Fritz can't help but be nice to everyone he meets.

Also, as an innate ability from being from the Kuli family, he is able to change his voice to sound like anything he wants. He can sound like anything from a young child to an old man, a man to a woman, anything.

Likes: Playing his guitar, justice, friends, rock and roll, metal, his guitar, the band System of a Down, and double-layered-chocolate-cake.

Dislikes: Evil, enemies, fighting, his split-personalities, broccoli, country music, and especially rap music,

Fears: Breaking his guitar, Being forced into killing his friends and allies, Being killed, Losing to evil, Being tricked into doing evil.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 187pounds

Physical Traits:
Spoiler:

Hollow Hole: Fritz has a hollow hole on his left hand.

Hollow Bone: in the middle of Fritz's chest (about the same level as the location of the human heart, but the location of the hollow bone is actually dead center middle of his sternum), is his hollow bone. His hollow bone is actually a sphere, that has a 6-inch diameter. It protrudes about 6 inches out of Fritz's chest, and has a silvery tint about it.

Clothing: He will wear just about anything... But he has a large collection of clothing and multiple copies of each article of clothing since he usually somehow gets them destroyed... He loves, mainly, to wear a long sleeved, pure white button-up jacket that is more of the type to increase one's looks rather than protect from the cold, and the jacket has many zippers and compartments in them where Fritz keeps guitar picks and other miscellaneous stuff. He also loves to wear dark blue jeans.

Accessories: Fritz ALWAYS carries his guitar (which is also part of his zanpakuto [look at zanpakuto and resureccion for reason why], the number 13 (in the Arrancar-Number-Writing-Style) that is X'd out on the back of his right hand {not on the palm side}, the Hollow Hole in his left hand {in the center of the left palm}, a fingerless glove that is on Fritz's left hand and the glove is the exact same shade of his skin and is used to cover the hollow hole in his left hand.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Fritz's fighting style is usually with either a single blade, which is his unreleased form, or his more preferable res form's dual blades. Ever since he became the sole owner of the body (having Oro being kicked out of his body AND both Draemon and Sivvonier giving their lives in order to power Fritz up to kill Oro), Fritz has been growing more violent due to Draemon and Sivvonier merging with him. Fritz usually doesn't kill his enemies, but now he is a little more prone to doing so, but not by much. Anyways, He is fast on his feet and fast in general, yet he doesn't rely on strength to back up his speed... Instead, he uses his great durability and endurance (Defense in general), to absorb attacks and protect his allies. His actions and stances and motions are relaxed, so he can react to any situation with almost total fluidity.

Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Zanjutsu, Dual Blades, High Speed Regeneration (Heals scratches within same post, lost limbs 1-3 posts (depends on amount of lost limb) ), Durability, Reaitsu Strength

Weaknesses: Stamina, Physical Strength, Morality [Won't make the final blow... Almost never... However, there is a bigger chance of him killing ever since Draemon gave Fritz his life... yeah...]

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
This is what the sealed form looks like, but the neck can be pulled out of the body, revealing a blade as long as the neck itself. If the blade is pulled out of the body of the guitar, the strings detach from the guitar and coils around the blade, giving the blade a look that is like a rose’s thorny stem. The blade can electrocute enemies and give enemies a stinging sensation in their hands if their blade makes contact with the guitar blade. If the guitar blade makes skin contact, the guitar paralyzes the enemy for half a second. The guitar can also be used as a blunt clubbing weapon if the blade isn’t pulled out of the guitar's body.

Zanpakuto Name: Corazón de plata

Zanpakuto Call Out: Hear our song, Plata

Cero: Cero, Gran Rey, Bala, Cero Redireccione, and Cero Finger Gun

Resurreccion

Appearance: Fritz the Arrancar 19759710
He also has the wings... Plus, the hollow bone will then center itself inside of Fritz's body, seeming as if it was floating in mid air as Fritz gets a hole in his chest that has a 7 inch diameter from where the hollow bone originally was.

Weapon Appearance: He dual wields two guitars, which can have their bodies taken off to make them into Guitar Blades. One Guitar is Dark blue with silver tribal designs on it, while the other looks like his guitar before res form.

Abilities: Fritz can play parts of guitar songs to activate an ability...

Yuki by The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile Guitar Solos Soundtrack (Time Frame of 5:07-5:16... Same link for the song Smash 2) : If Fritz plays this Guitar solo for 9 seconds, then the last of Fritz's 'Game-Changing' abilities activates... That 'Game-Changer' ability is to send everyone who has heard Fritz's guitar solo to go into their unreleased form if they had their weapons released (basically just sending everyone back to Square 1)... This also includes Fritz. Another thing about this ability is that the song's ability is continuous, but temporary. Meaning that nobody will be able to go to their released forms for a good 3 posts... Also, this song can be used once per thread.

Heartbreaker by Led Zepplin (The beginning guitar riff... Without any other instruments playing...) : There is a prerequisite for this ability, and it is that the target has to be in a shell-like thing that is made by Fritz's wings (which are long enough for Fritz to play his guitar in a small space that is barely enough for 2 people to fit in). If Fritz plays this riff 4 times in a row while someone else is in the wing shell thing, the person in the shell will be brought back to 100% power [in other words, a rejuvination technique] while Fritz is forced into his regular form AND he falls into unconciousness... This is a last ditch technique that Fritz found out that he can do in order to help make sure that evil never wins (his mindset XD)... And since Fritz falls into unconciousness, it means that this is a one use technique that is to only be used in those super hard battles [like outnumbered or against org leaders]...

{Now for some abilities that actually don't need to have a song be played}
Buster Cannon: Fritz's guitar bodies aren't exactly useless even when Fritz isn't using them at that moment. Whether Fritz is pointing the body (the hole where the guitar neck is supposed to be towards the enemy) or is 100 feet away from Fritz {which is the maximum distance that this ability can be used from at a remote position}, Fritz can shoot an energy beam that has the power of a cero towards wherever the hole of the guitar bodies are pointing out of [bodies since there are TWO guitars that can become guitar-blades]... The energy beams move at a rate of 60mph and the beams have a range of 100 feet.... This ability has a 3 post cooldown.

Shield Wing: Fritz's wings can be used as a shield. For example, he can use them to stop an attack from reaching him/his allies. Fritz has a wingspan of 12 feet (Each wing is 6 feet long). He can block attacks without feeling damage, yet he staggers a little since he himself is feeling the attack even though most of the damage is blocked.

Flight: Self Explanatory, he can use his wings to fly in areas where people can't air walk. If Fritz wants to, he can retract parts of his wings so the wings wouldn't be as large as of a target.

Razor Wing: Fritz's feathers are as sharp as zanpakuto blades. So Fritz can basically use his wings as a weapon if an enemy tries to attack him from behind.

Boosts: Fritz's speed becomes two times as fast, his Defense Triples, gains the power of flight, his Cero-type abilities are tripled in strength, and he is able to Focus extremely easily (When, on the other hand, Fritz usually can't keep focus on a single 'boring' thing for more than a minute)

Resurreccion Segunda:

New Zanpakuto Call Out: Dashing Entrance! Corazon de Plata (Heart of Silver)!

Appearance: Fritz the Arrancar Star_d10
PLUS, as shown in the picture above, his hollow bone turns dark blue but also has silver streaks flowing through it.

New Weapon Appearance: His guitar blades are now gone, but are now replaced by energy blades as they are seen in the above photo

Abilities:

Zap Cannon: Fritz can shoot a huge beam of electricity at a single direction from his hollow bone sphere... and it'll have the strength of a Gran Rey cero, but would be as fast as a bala and wouldn't need to charge up. It can be charged up for a full post in order to have the doubled strength of a Gran Rey. It's fast as a bala because the zap cannon is made of pure electricity, and if anyone knows anything about electricity then it would be that it is both shocking and quite fast. This has the cooldown of 3 posts.

Energy Manipulation: Fritz can manipulate his energy swords Emeraude [Em-er-awwed]](the green energy sword) and Saphire [Saf-ear](The Blue one) to be what ever he wants. He can transform them to be guitars so he can use guitar abilities that he had in his previous form, or into other things like shields, spears, javelins, even crossbows and shotguns. He can even use the energy (mainly electricity) around him to from an electric barrier wall in front of him. He can manipulate energy once per post and has a 1 post cooldown for changing weapon appearance to other weapons, 2 post cooldown for making walls.

Teleportation: Fritz can turn his body into pure energy that no one can manipulate, and transfer himself to a nearby location (Limit of a 50 foot radius around Fritz). This has a 3 post cooldown. Also, this ability is not intended to replace sonido.

Lightning Hounds: Fritz can whistle outloud, a whistle similar to that one of which someone would call a dog. Well, in this case, two lightning bolts will strike behind him and leave behind two forms. Both of these are electric beings that are shaped to look like wolves. Each Lightning wolf is a different color. The right lighting wolf is a blue lightning wolf that looks smooth and slick, civil and tamed, and always has a smile that makes it seem as if it was happy that it was about to attack his enemies, a little sadistic if you think about it. The lighting wolf on the left side of Fritz is a dark red color, that looks roughed up, has battle scars all over his body, even a scar that goes down his right eye, making it not able to open its eyes. The eyes of the wolves are opposite of their colors (blue wolf has dark red glowing eyes, Red wolf has blue glowing eyes). The hounds will charge at their enemies at cero speeds and will explode in a blast of electricity with a radius of 10 feet and the force of a Hado 60 (each). This ability has a 5 post cooldown.

White Noise: Fritz can punch his now blue hollow bone to cause it to grow a silvery-sparking aura. After one post of hitting his hollow bone, a blast of electric energy (power equivalent to a Cero Oscura) in a 20 foot radius. This can be used once per thread. After using this ability, Fritz goes into a fatigue state for 3 posts, but is able to stay in his Segunda.

Boosts: Strength becomes 3 times his resurreccion strength, loses flight, Hierro/Endurance/Durability becomes 3 times his resurreccion's, Speed is Thrice as fast

Back Drop:

Background:
When he was a human, Fritz was known as "Diablo de la Guitarra" which stands for in Spanish "Devil of the Guitar". He was known as that, because everywhere Fritz went, he took his guitar. Some people didn't like the fact that he brought everywhere and tried to take it away. Everyone who tried went to the hospital with a broken rib and maybe a concussion, because Fritz used the guitar to beat them up. After the incident where he beat up more than 100 security guards when he was trying to go from Miami, Florida to Tokyo, Japan with that same guitar, people placed a "hit" on him. As soon as he arrived in Tokyo, he was shot point blank in the face with a magnum. Next thing Fritz knew, he became a soul, and apparently took his guitar with him into the afterlife (in short, his guitar became so dear to Fritz, that the guitar itself became a soul version of itself). Almost immediately, Fritz was surrounded by 10 hollows. Fritz didn't flinch when he saw their ugly bodies/forms and killed them with his guitar. Fritz killed 9 of them, but the last hollow attacked him from behind and he fell on the ground. The next thing he could remember was that he was a hollow in Hueco Mundo, with a soul reaper standing in front of him.

Fritz had the bottom portion of his mask chipped off, allowing him to speak to the soul reaper. The soul reaper was about to attack, but Fritz says to the soul reaper, “Who are you
 and please don’t hurt me.” After that, the soul reaper told him who she was, but Fritz could never remember her name. For the following 5 years after Fritz met the soul reaper, he and her lived together in Hueco Mundo. During those 5 years, Fritz devoured other hollows and became an adjucha that looked like a humanoid-fox standing one its hind legs with wings on it back. Fritz, after those 5 years, asks the soul reaper to pull his mask off, so they can both see who they truly were. The soul reaper denied at first, but after a couple days, she pulled it off. Fritz felt agonizing pain, but didn’t show it to the soul reaper. As soon as the mask was fully pulled off, he transformed into his old human form, but as an arrancar. His mask transforms into the same guitar he had since he first got it when he was a human, but at the bottom of the guitar was a picture of his Hollow Mask. Fritz then looks up at the soul reaper, who was walking towards him with a funny look on her face. She then was inches from his face and was about to kiss him when another soul reaper comes from behind and kills her. He then says, “Die you traitorous whore.” Fritz just stood there, stunned that the one person who stayed with him through his 5 years in the Hueco Mundo, keeping him sane and the same as he was before he became a hollow, was just betrayed and killed by another soul society. As soon as the other soul reaper raises his sword to kill Fritz, Fritz grabs the neck of his guitar, accidentally pulling out his guitar blade, and slices the soul reaper’s neck in half.

After the death of his friend, he wandered through Hueco Mundo for days until he reached a humongous building, which [unknown to Fritz] was known as Las Noches. He met Aizen (before the soul society knew that he was evil and was rogue) there, who was another soul reaper. At first, Fritz trusted him, believing that he would bring world peace. At his stay there, Aizen made him Arrancar 13. But as soon as Fritz found out Aizen’s plan of evil, he went rogue and opened a gargantua and traveled to live a new life in the world of the living. Fritz has been living in the world of living for about 37 years since then, but when he once went to Antarctica he accidently got caught in an avalanche and got himself frozen for 90 years and was STILL frozen. After the 90 years he had been discovered by archaeologists and was sent to a museum in New York to be put on display for as long as who knows when. Well, that's what it seemed like before the leader of The Committee freed him... And then threatened to take his life.

Fritz then asks if he could work for the Committee, shocking the leader because he was an arrancar. After a little while of explaining himself, the leader decides to allow Fritz into The Committee on the condition of having a close eye being kept on him. 10 years after he had joined The Committee, Fritz had practically become both The Committee's secret weapon and the 2nd in command. No one but The Committee knows about Fritz's existence, but that is about to change once he leaves The Committee building for the 1st time since he had joined...

===========

Side Notes: Nope... Nothing that I can think of. Wait, there are 2 things. I use "..." A LOT! And I when I say "minutes" for my resureccion abilities, I mean my posts. (1 post = One of my posts). I didn't change them in their ability section because I didn't want to replace the word minutes to one of my posts.

OH... I almost forgot... I'd like to point out that I made some Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts references... (Thundaga and Firaga) ... If you caught those, then you get a Super-Fritz dollar that can only be used in Greece... [Warning, Super-Fritz dollars do not exist]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RP Sample: I've deleted this and saying that you know me by now... besides, I think that I am ashamed of how... ungraceful and untalented I was back then xD.

Last edited by Fritz on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 am

Approved. 1-4

Last edited by Rena on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 am

Fritz the Arrancar Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 pm

I added two new abilities...

'Heartbreaker'

Buster Cannon
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I see no problem here. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

FINISHED Modifications

COMPLETELY REVAMPED RES AND SEGUNDA
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Smash 2: Denied, I talked to Rena bout this, as I was not sure. No tier changing abilities, and you also have no consequence FOR the tier change. I also don't like it to where, you can strike a 0 tier twice, then become a 0 tier. (You didn't leave out any specific tiers, so it could be a possibility)

Other than that, I see no other problems.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:55 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 am

Alright... I changed the hollow bone... Plus, I removed Sonic chasers from the Segunda and added a deal of new abilities for Segunda... Nothing else that I have changed... Edit: Correction, I modified the fighting style AND modifed first res boosts

Is this all good or...?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 pm

if his speed is twice as fast in segunda, but its three times as fast in ress, that would mean he's either loosing speed or it doubles to six times as fast as the norn, which you know is not allowed. Unless he is loosing speed in which case I got no arguments against it.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 am

I knew something seemed odd in my once over... Fixed
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:09 am

approved,
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Fritz the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fritz the Arrancar   Fritz the Arrancar Empty

Back to top Go down

Fritz the Arrancar
Page 1 of 1