Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Arena Info and Rules I_vote_lcapArena Info and Rules I_voting_barArena Info and Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Arena Info and Rules I_vote_lcapArena Info and Rules I_voting_barArena Info and Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Arena Info and Rules Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Arena Info and Rules Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Arena Info and Rules Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Arena Info and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Arena Info and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Arena Info and Rules   Arena Info and Rules EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:49 am

Competitors are allowed to fight and defeat their opponent using any means (Though death is not particularly wanted), but weapons are not allowed on the first 100 floors only 101 and on allows weapons and powers (this includes shunpo and such ). One is given prize money for advancing on each of the 199 floors; after reaching the 100th floor, competitors get their own private room, but can only keep this room as long as they never lose a match that drops them below the 100th floor. Losing a match drops you 10 floors on the first 199 floors.

The 200th - 230th floors
The floors above the 200th offer no prize money, but glory.. One has 90 days to prepare for any fight, though it's possible to fight everyday if wanted. Losing four matches results in disqualification which puts you right back at floor 1 ( Or whatever floor your the current boss/master of), while winning ten matches results in being able to challenge a floor master for their floor and title.

231st - 251st floors
The 21 highest ranked competitors are called Floor Masters because they're given their own floor between the 231th and 251th floors. The 251st floor of Heavens Arena holds a biennial tournament called the Battle Olympia; the victor is allowed to live on the 251st floor in an exclusive penthouse.

Heaven's Arena have many employees ranging from referees, fight commentators, receptionist, guides, and elevator operators. All of them wears a uniform with the Heaven's Arena logo which is an emblem of a closed fist, the uniform is the same for both male and female employees.

every 10 floors is a special arena match with a "boss" every other floor while every other floor is a random NPC at a set tier ( Up to the 200th floor at least ). The "random npc" battle does not have to be rp'd out, (which opting for a auto win ( non-rp'ed out) will cost you 10 desai x the number of floor you are on ) but the arena "bosses" must be. Every 10 floors grants prize money.

your tier will change depending on the floor your on. Such as the first 10 floors being tier 4.. the next 10 being tier 3-5.. and so on. This list is posted on the arena board.

your battles against "random Npc's" will be controlled by staff unless a member volunteers to use one of their pc's to battle you. however if the PC they use is registered and they lose they are penalized for the loss according to the rules of the tower. ( Which doesn't matter til the 11th floor and up )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Arena Info and Rules
Page 1 of 1