Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tsuneo Arai I_vote_lcapTsuneo Arai I_voting_barTsuneo Arai I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tsuneo Arai Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tsuneo Arai Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tsuneo Arai Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tsuneo Arai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tousei

Tsuneo Arai Empty
PostSubject: Tsuneo Arai   Tsuneo Arai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Base Info

Name: Tsuneo Arai
Base Form: Arrancar
Personality: Throughout his life as an arrancar, Tsuneo has gone through many changes. He went from understanding true emotions and being able to empathize, yet still thriving on slaughter to being a purely merciless killer who would turn even his allies into his victims. Finally, after his recent encounter with an odd vizard, bound on world peace, Tsuneo has calmed down, and has allied with this man in an attempt to obtain world peace as well. He has dedicated the rest of his life to this cause. Tsuneo has become much more silent than usual, preferring to speak to very few people if speaking at all.
Apparel: Tsuneo has messy, medium length blonde hair, and black eyes which are streaked with red. This streak of red will consume the entirity of his iris when he becomes excited, while the blackness will filter through to the whites of his eyes. His mask covers the lower portion of his face, and stretches half way up the bridge of his nose.
Tsuneo generally wears a black hooded cloak which covers his entire body while the only visible body part is his unusual eyes. Underneath this cloak, he wears a vest which is usually undone, revealing his muscular abdomen. He wears a katana strapped diagonally across his back.

Zanpakutou
Zanpakutou Name: Tenma Sombra
Zanpakutou Call Out: Consume, Tenma Sombra.
Resurrecion: Wings grow from Tsuneo's shoulder-blades, and an extremely thin tail grows from his tailbone. The tail is approximately eight feet long, and is barbed at the tip. His scimitars seem to melt across his body, creating silver streaks and swirls around his chest and back. These silver streaks gradually turn red throughout his resurrecion. Tsuneo's mask stretches over the rest of his face, leaving two slits for his eyes which seem to have a red steam emanating from them. His entire body is black, minus the silver/red streaks. His forearms and hands are as durable as any zanpakutou, while the rest of his body is twice as strong as the average hierro.

Body Manipulation: Tsuneo is able to extend and retract reiatsu from his parts of reiatsu, and modify this reiatsu in many different ways. One way is to create a long sharp blade attatched to his forearm, and another is to simply send out many black strands of solid reiatsu to stab through his enemies (or to circle around himself as a form of barrier). He is capable of manipulating any part of his resurrecion form other than his base body (chest, arms, legs, head) such as removing the webbing from his wings and thinning his wings to make them incredibly sharp. No post cooldown to this ability. He can also fire off darts of solid reiatsu.

Shadow Walk: As an alternate method to his weak sonido, Tsuneo is capable of turning himself into a shadowy whisp like substance. While he is in this form, he is capable of moving at twice the average speed of a sonido and can not be affected by physical based attacks such as the swing of a blade or a punch of a fist, however, he will take increased damage from reiatsu based attacks (wind-type reiatsu can not hurt him, but can redirect his intended movements if used properly). 1 post duration, 2 post cooldown. Excessive use significantly increases reiatsu consumption.

Soulfire: Tsuneo can summon black flames to cover his forearms which deal additional damage when he lands a punch. This fire can be extended across his body for more versatile combat techniques. Each landed hit will also slightly demoralize the opponent, bringing forth their greatest fears and injecting doubt into their thoughts. The fire reiatsu also directly attacks the victims reiatsu flow, restricting it by 25% for one post. 3 post duration, 2 post cooldown.

Daemon's Blaze: While soulfire is active, Tsuneo is able to send the fire blasting out of the palms of his hands. The blaze can be released as a fireball, a stream of fire, or an area of effect explosion affecting everything around him in a 10 yard radius. The fire has the same effects as if the opponent were hit by the basic soulfire ability. He can also cover fired off darts with the black flame which will explode on impact to any surface, or on command.

Hollow Abilities:
Hierro: Tsuneo's hands and forearms are the equivalent in durability as a zanpakutou in resurrecion, and his hierro is twice as strong as a regular arrancar's.
Pesquisa: If he sees his opponent, he can identify their reiatsu flow, and more easily predict incoming reiatsu based attacks.
Sonido: Tsuneo's Sonido is very weak, but he has an alternative ability which acts in a similar manner.
Cero: Tsuneo is capable of firing his cero off as fast as a regular arrancar can fire off a bala, but this causes him to become fatigued more quickly.
Reiatsu: Tsuneo's reiatsu level is extremely high, but he is only able to tap into a portion of this reiatsu at any time. This grants him great endurance, but lowers his ability to strike hard and fast.
Limb Regeneration: If Tsuneo is capable of getting hold of any of his severed limbs, he can reattach them to his body after setting the limb on fire with his Soulfire ability. Takes 3 posts after using soulfire on the limb before the limb will be regenerated. This effect works the same for piercing wounds, but doesn't take effect until after 5 posts. Requires a significant amount of reiatsu.

Back Drop
Background: Tsuneo grew up without ever knowing who his father was. For the majority of his short human life, he lived with his mother and younger brother. At the age of seventeen - one year before he moved out of the family househould - His mother was brutally murdered. All Tsuneo ever knew about the incident was that his little brother was at home, and that he survived. There was no evidence of anybody else entering the house, so Tsuneo came to an instant conclusion. This conclusion led to Tsuneo beating up his little brother to near death. After that point, he has no recollection of his past human life. He returned to 'life' as a hollow; but unlike other hollow, he had a clear mind and remembered most of his past. When he first entered Hueco Mundo, he killed any hollow who crossed his path. Because his fighting prowess, he was quickly noticed by Aizen. Aizen took him in and converted him into an arrancar.
Although Tsuneo had been turned into an arrancar, supposedly a mindless killing machine, he couldn't stop thinking about his brother and his mother. He had become a member of the four horsemen of the apocalypse as "Death", but was rarely a contributing member. Tsuneo was always out and about searching for something, until he finally found what he was searching for; his brother. Another arrancar. At this point, the two faced off, Tsuneo not able to forget when he found his mother dead on the kitchen floor. Once again, Tsuneo killed his brother, but this time his brother's words struck home. Tsuneo knew deep inside that his little brother would've never been able to kill his mother, but he couldn't admit to it.
At this point, Tsuneo left the four horsemen for good, and moved on to the human world, barely able to control his own emotions. He continued searching for something, knowing that his brother was dead for good, and presuming his mother was either in Soul Society, or gone for good now as well. He was searching for his own demise, and he found it in the form of a vizard, Kaze the Blackwind. The fight was intense, but in the end, the vizard was victorious, and Tsuneo's soul was presumably devoured by a human with some otherworldly powers who was watching the battle from afar.
But then there was Bloodhound. Another arrancar. One who knew something about Tsuneo that many others must have missed. Tsuneo was still alive. A tiny fragment of his soul had somehow managed to survive, and was taking on the image of a book.
A book that held the secret to his return.
When Bloodhound finally located this book, as well as the secret chamber in Hueco Mundo which would act as the area of his reincarnation. However, when Tsuneo came back, he was much different than before. It was as if this new life came at a cost. One that the new Tsuneo would never be able to comprehend. It was as if the other arrancar not only brought Tsuneo back, but erased certain traits he deemed unneccessary. Unlike before, Tsuneo was now a killing machine with very little emotion. He cared nothing for his brother. He cared nothing for his mother.
The only thing he cared about was carnage.

As Tsuneo became a machine of pure slaughter, he also became more reckless. He would travel to the human world and lay waste to anything and everything with even a slight amount of reiatsu. Eventually, he even travelled to Soul Society to wreak havoc upon Seireitei. Although this attack was quite a success, he and his companions were forced to retreat, and for a while were even hunted.
Tsuneo left the Soul Society gravely wouned, forced to think back on his actions. He hated it, but he knew he had become much too aggressive, even for an arrancar. He felt as if their alliance with the hinrichten had affected him in ways he did not know possible. He had become a merciless killer.
Tsuneo began to have nightmares of the world on fire, with three leaders standing before him. Two arrancars, and one hinrichten. What he didn't understand first was why these were nightmares. Tsuneo's emotions began to take the best of him as memories of his brother and mother began to flood his mind.
And then he met Reno. A Vizard who absolutely hated hollows, but also strived to obtain world peace. Tsuneo and the vizard fought a battle which would end in a draw. As the battle ended, and Tsuneo was gravely wounded, he asked the vizard if he could join his cause. He ceased his obnoxious antics and would rarely ever speak to anyone.

Last edited by Tousei on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tsuneo Arai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuneo Arai   Tsuneo Arai EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 am

Approved 1-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net