Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jail I_vote_lcapJail I_voting_barJail I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jail Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jail Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jail Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jail Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jail Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jail Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jail Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jail Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jail Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jail Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jail Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Jail   Jail EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Jail Jail11

Name: (Prince) Jail Lovett

True Age: 15

Sex: Male

Personality: Prince mainly known as Jail is a very troubled and troublesome teen whom seems to suffer various disorders. He tends to suffer Bipolar disorder, frequently switching from feeling mad and hateful to feeling very happy, sad and vice versa. His normal mood is generally stubborn, hot headed aggressive, agitated, and compulsive. He doesn't usually start fights, but he is easily provoked and is prone to yelling instead of talking. Having a touchy character he tends to go over bored in order to prove himself, seeing everything as an opportunity to push forward or take charge. Being a workaholic, he always gets his job done no matter who is in the way or how hard it is; this is also why he is so stressed out and has trouble sleeping making him even more compulsive. Due to having epilepsy, he is prone to having seizures every so often at random moments if he isn’t under medication. His seizures normally last (a post) from one to two minutes and for a brief moment he would be quite confused often forgetting what he needed to do and often making random outbursts. In general Jail is the type of guy who doesn’t take maybe as an answer, its yes or no. he will go out of his way, despite his disorder to do what he needs to do and achieve his goals. He gets jealous very easily and at times he subconsciously is looking for a parental figure. He doesn’t like to admit things unless he really trusts that he won’t get judged and he doesn’t like public speaking or any activity that would involve making a fool out of himself. He states that he doesn’t care for what others think of him, but in reality it bothers him more than anything else. He loves to draw and paint and he will spend hours and hours alone painting if he could.

During his high bipolar self he tends to be very easily amused, though quite provocative without expecting anything back. In this state he is easily forgetful and tends to be very incontinently rebellious often sneaking out or roaming around happily. In this state he isn’t particularly violent, but he is extremely outgoing and often bothering personal space all the meanwhile keeping a smile on his face and being very playful; unless it becomes a battle. During battles if he is still in this state he becomes unstable, often laughing hysterically at his own and others pain. He becomes quite psychopathic as he brutefully will attack with anything he has or finds; though through the whole time keeping a creepy smile. However this happens only when he sees blood and if none is spilled then he would be completely fine, unstable but fine. Though at times it also varies, depending on the battle/confrontation he is able to snap into his low bipolar self-reacting in an unexpected dysfunctional way; often hurting either himself or the individual. In this state he is very self-loathing, resentful, indecisive, withdrawn and fearful of others. During this state he feels as if he can’t do anything right and as if the world is against him. Once he feels relaxed around an individual or gets to know them, then and only then will he act very kind, calm and gentle around them instead of being fearful; though in this state he is known for being rather shy or antisocial, prone to doing artistic activities such as drawing or playing his violin.

Despite Jails very complex personality, he is very upfront doing everything he can to impress his master; proving himself to be a very devoted fraccion capable of risking his life in order to accomplish anything and everything his master commands. Though he isn’t all in for making friends; once he makes a friend he is with them until the end. He has a talent for playing the violin and piano, but he refuses to ever play the piano because his “nemesis” Victory taught him it. Jail is very peculiar on the fact that he tries to be the opposite of the people he dislikes, seeing as though Victory likes animals and sports and he doesn’t as well as Jun liking little children and he completely detesting them.
Likes: to take charge, do his job, impress his master, music, weaponry, training, learning, pizza, coke and ice cream, pop tarts, restaurants, arcades, radical colors, birds, playing his violin.
Fears: confrontation for something he’s done wrong, displeasing Arngrim, pearpressure, failing, events that remind him of his past, embarrassing himself, becoming completely disabled that he is no longer in control of his actions.

Character Appearance

Spoiler:
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 125 lbs
Physical Traits: Jail has blonde hair and turquoise eyes; his body has a very frail appearance. His big cat like eyes always giving glares, one could easily tell how he is feeling through his face since when he’s flushed it really lightens up. His skin is very sensitive and so mere pressure is able to cause redness in the skin though this doesn’t necessarily mean he feels pain; it only means that he bruises easily. However once he uses his powers his right eye becomes red from the reitsu he emits. He also gains purple outlines around his eyes and upper lip with three spots that outline only his eyes; this happens at random moments due to his emotions. Once his eye becomes red he is able to see in the dark, in blinding light and as well through walls without using his resurreccion form. His hollow hole is located around his midsection right above his belly button and his bone piece is right around his neck like a choker.

Clothing:
Spoiler:
When working he uses his uniform which consists of a sleeveless tight jacket that stops right above his midsection yet covering his chest with a funnel-shaped turtle neck collar and two black zippers that run down four inches apart. The sleeves have a thin black band that holds onto his arms right under the shoulder, after the two inch black strip the rest of the sleeve is white; the sleeves stop just cm away from his fingertips. his gloves are black and go half way up his arm if it were visible with white hollow bones over each fingertip that attach like a skeleton like finger towards the hollow like bracelet. His stomach is bear showing off his hollow hole, the black sash is a low cut coming way below his midsection. His white hakama is also a low cut that show off his bear thighs, it comes down just below the knee where they are tucked in his boots. His knee high boots are black with a white hollow like skeleton like design. In addition to this he also has two black belts that come from his left shoulder across while only one black belt crosses them from the right side. The three belts are attached to a sash that holds his twin zanpakutou.
Accessories: he doesn’t really have accessories except for his earrings, his tongue ring, note book art book, art bag and a violin.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: he relies completely on impulse making him very difficult to fallow his movements. He reacts very rash, but is able to think out of the box; not really caring to pin point someone’s weakness; instead he intends to make one. Despite his frail body appearance and the big point that he bruises easily, it doesn’t really bother him since he has good durability. Keeping himself under weight, he is able to catch speed as he goes along. (His speed increases every three posts.) His strength is above average for his level, but at the same time it is able to backfire on him. He uses his mind to create his arts and crafts. During his high bipolar self he has no control of himself; at first he starts off fine playing around as he fights, but as soon as he sees blood he loses his mind wanting to see more and more of it. On the other hand, his low bipolar self seems to be much more merciful and graceful on his feet.

Strengths: expert in Sonido, above average in strength, expert in zangetsu, moderate in hakudo (expert only in high bipolar state), a little above average in pesquisa (expert only in low bipolar state).

Weaknesses: Epilepsy, if he becomes too stressed out during a battle he is prone to having a seizure (mainly with two tiers and above over him, though it is possible with it happening with a tier higher and below, but it is just more likely the other way.); thus making his stamina a bit below average. Another weakness is that when he is using his powers his left eye becomes an ember color which gives him away. Also if his mind isn’t stable he could lose concentration which will also affect his drawings. gargantas isn’t something he ever did before in his life. (pesquisa only in high bipolar state and hakudo in low bipolar state.)

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: two scimitar swords
Zanpakuto Name: tinta muerte
Zanpakuto Call Out: despierten la Tinta muerte
Cero: turquoise colored cero/bala, bala-zo, bala explosión, cero blast.

Resurreccion

Spoiler:
Appearance: looks like the picture above, except that he has hollow devil horns, a hollow choker that wraps around his neck and as well runs along his back as if it were a spinal cord and then out like a hollow like devils tail. The gold balls that hang are not bells; they are actually white for they are small hollows that form around his body. They are able to speak and hear, but they do not see. His claws are painted the colors of the rainbow as each color as a pacific purpose and as well as sharp as a zanpakutou’s blade being the weapon he uses.
Abilities:

Colored seal de la muerte: he is able to use his colors to either decrease one’s ability such as either strength, pesquisa, speed, reitsu etc (It can only be one of the above) by 25% for four post’s with a three posts cool down.

Tinta muerte is transalted as dead ink, which is a very colorful ability helping him be able to use colors in the form of battle, he is able to draw and let his objects come to life which any object he draws that attacks would have the effect of a cero no matter how big. He is also able to draw wholes on walls or and floors which by manipulating his reitsu he and (if he wants to) another individual is able to go through. His art becomes reality and he doesn’t even need to take the time to draw since it is all in his head. In his high bipolar state the colors become dull and dark while in his low bipolar self they see light and frail. After his training with Arngrim, he learns a technique Called tinta Muerte which multicolored bursts of energy from his hands leave in a spray-pattern that resembles a beam. After using this technique, the opponent is covered in disturbing colors which has the effect of a cero, but is much wider and twice as fast.

Dance of the dead (Danza de la muerte): he is able to summon a barrage of ghoul like dead souls; each ghoul has the effect of a cero as they shriek and make their way towards their target, big difference between them and a cero is that they follow their target until they make contact. They are shot from each cylinder like hollow and as well through his mouth. Two posts cool down.

Death form (Forma muerte): in this form he is unable to use zangetsu and all other abilities besides death bombs from his mouth. His body becomes pail as if he were to be dead, his hair dull and his eyes somewhat possessed. His strength and speed increases (X3) for two post with a four post cool down.

Death bombs: by building electrical and dark shock waves he is able to create a blast leveled at a kidou 61 with a post cool down.

Anti-energy: for four posts, Jail is 65% resistant towards energy based attacks. Six posts cool down

Chorus shriek: Jail and the cylinder hollows all make a shriek a chorus of different tones, the spinning colorful vortex has the power of a kidou 81 hitting from several different areas. Two posts cool down.

Cursed Carousel: This technique is very similar to the technique used by Kōga Kuchiki, Jail swings both hands in circles, one clockwise as the other counter clockwise in order to shoot the bright rainbow circle of energy, before firing blasts of the color of the rainbow from its center in a cage-like or carousel like formation. Three post cool downs.

Boosts: speed x3, cero/bala x2, strength x2, regenerationx2, full recovery.

Back Drop:

Background:
Quote: “Sometimes, when I look back at my childhood… I really wish that I had died that day, maybe life would have been all so much better…”
Prince is born in France under a very wealthy family; both his parents were mere humans who had nothing to do with seeing spirits or having reitsu. However there was a bad incident where his pregnant mother was attacked by a hollow and was defended by a shinigami, but being badly wounded she was to lose her unborn child. The shinigami took pity in the women and therefor transferred a third of his reitsu in the women in order to save the child. Ever since that day, Prince’s mother had been seeing spirits and as well the most frightening hollows. It drove her mad and seeing as though she never seen these things before, she blamed her pregnancy. When her son was born, not only was he born two months earlier with epilepsy, but he seemed to have had a dark cold reitsu which frightened her even more. It was the last straw; she couldn’t stand everything that had happened to her and so he was rejected the day he was born.

For five years the blonde endures the constant bickering and fighting between his parents, the abuse of his mother and also shock from not understanding the difference between the living and the dead. His mother seemed to have gained a bad habit of trying to get rid of her son behind her husband’s back; though her husband didn’t agree with it, he couldn’t bear to leave his one true love nor turn her in for child abuse. She tried multiple times to kill her son and would have succeeded if it weren’t for his spiritual pressure that kept him alive long enough for someone to stop the loon. Prince was always very quiet, he never once said a word, complained or threw tantrums; however everything he did was to please his mother. During school he was always picked on for being weird; since he didn’t do what everyone else did he was considered different. Being able to see spirits was the worst thing that had ever happened in his life, he hated the feeling of being different and he hated that he was always treated differently.

At the age of eight, is when his parents figured out that he had bipolar disorder, during school when he was being picked on, he finally snapped showing a completely different side that no one even knew existed. He almost strangled his bully to death if it wasn’t that there was a teacher nearby, his father being at work and his mother being the only one home; he was nearly beaten to death. Saved by his mother’s sudden cold compassion, she left as soon as her husband came home never to be seen again. His father became very miserable and turned to drinking losing his job and his wealth, thus leaving an eight year old to fend for himself. Now living in a bad complex surrounded by criminals and drug attics, Prince became a part of a gang when he was ten; he got the name Jail after he got a whole crew of juveniles out. He was pretty cruel and very deadly among his group, always being the leaders number two till he was twelve. Though he was hanging around seventeen and eighteen year olds, he still managed to take over as leader.

At the age of thirteen was when he had the worst record in France; however that was around the time he met Mrs Goei. After being taught a lesson for stealing a women’s purse, Goei found interest in him seeing as though this was around the time Victory her nephew died. She softened his heart and managed to get him to slowly and steadily change. It was because of her that he left his gang, though he was beaten up for it as well; Goei was there for him through thick and thin. Goei had also taught the boy to fight and was able to still teach him a lesson or two when she lost her powers. He greatly envies Victory for various reasons, especially because it was his fault that Goei had lost her powers. After being sometime with the coalition, he begins to dislike Jun because of his popularity among everyone. He seems to have a soft spot for Saisei and Jack, but after a particular event; he commits suicide.

Side Notes:
1. Argrims fraccion
2. 2-1 tier
3. Theme song:
4. When I’m rping Jail’s life as a human, he doesn’t have any hollow abilities nor regular powers; he would does have full bring which has the same powers as his resurreccion form with the exception that he is a 2-3 tier seeing as though he was weaker in the past.

RP Sample:
I think you all know me by now! XD

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Thu May 03, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail   Jail EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:03 am

Thought I should tell you, your pic for Resurreccion doesn't work. XD
Colored seal de la muerte: I'm not sure if you can do this, or not. I want a second opinion on it, so I don't seem like some sort of dick, for saying you can't. XD If it is, then your good to go. I found nothing wrong with it. Tier, 2-1, as you wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail   Jail EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:11 am

colored seal de la muerta:
good spot parius. A total seal of any of these is not allowed. You could do it like a de-buff, where you seal say 25% of their speed/strength/stamina/reiatsu so on, but only 1 at a time. or you can make them like, 10% and do more than 1.

Tinte muerta, if he can draw holes and people fall into them you should just put that he can make portals and stick a cooldown on it, or atleast say he can only make them on walls or a floor, but not earth because we don't want a person falling into the centre of the earth/hueco mundo/hell/ss. It would be a good way of dropping a few levels in hell or getting to the menos forest quickly.

Thats all i see for now. When parius is satisfied i'll second.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail   Jail EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

fixed the both of them
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail   Jail EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Fixed it, and that photo now comes in. XD I give my approval.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail   Jail EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 pm

cool ress. Alright seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content