Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cats don't dance I_vote_lcapCats don't dance I_voting_barCats don't dance I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cats don't dance I_vote_lcapCats don't dance I_voting_barCats don't dance I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cats don't dance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cats don't dance Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cats don't dance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cats don't dance Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cats don't dance Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cats don't dance Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cats don't dance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cats don't dance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cats don't dance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cats don't dance Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cats don't dance Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cats don't dance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm

“Cheshire... Cheshire… come out, come out where ever you are!” Called out a young busty breasted lady; she stood at least 5’8’’ with her heals on and had long teal hair tied into two pigtails. Her magenta eyes matched her sleeveless top which showed her belly while her mini skirt was pitched black matching her stalking. (look at avatar) giving a pouty look, she suddenly placed her arms on her hips. “Where is that cat when you need him…” she muttered to no one in particular. Sighing tiredly she suddenly got this brilliant idea, maybe if she was a cat she would be able to find another cat much easier.

Transforming herself into a cat, she became completely white; she was very fluffy and had a really long puffy tail. (Re-editing Bliss as a white cat). Purring on the side of the wall, she began to prance as she caught smell of another cat.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

A stray looking cat was walking atop the wall humming the tune 'Everybody want's to be a cat” (Vid above) pretty much just chillin out taking a break from his meeting up in the soul society, even as cat he retained his human linguist. The suddenly an odd purple-is cat passed by him with a fuzzy tail. For some odd reason, his zanpakuto spirit materialized and dashed after it, they were similar just the new comer was a lot more fluffy, while his was short haired and had earrings. They both seemed to contain the same humanistic grin. “Holy Hell” he fell off the wall on the other side. “MYEOW” he cried and got back up. It didn't hurt, it was just unexpected. He shimmied his orange hair a bit, and went into offensive mode, his blue and yellow eye darting side to side, and his ear twitched, He lept back over the wall to see another cat speaking the human language.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 pm

A small blue and purple cat walked cheerfully around the corner; he had a very large head compared to its body, its eyes seemed to have taken two thirds of his face while its grin took the other third. As it walked a rude dog decided to bark at it, big yellow eyes turned its way but the strange smile never left its face. The dog charged at him, yet the cat still didn’t run; jumping in at the cat in order to take its head off, the cat suddenly disappeared letting the dog hit the concrete floor. It whined making the cat slightly chuckle. “Why aren’t you a rude fellow…” he said as he stuck his very long and fluffy tail up and began to walk away proudly.

It was such a beautiful morning that the cat just had to take a walk, though he didn’t know that out of all the days today was the day his master wanted to see him. The cat suddenly paused at the presence of a strong reitsu, turning his head its smile only widened at the presence of another zanpakutou spirit; a very peculiar looking cat at that as well. “How interesting-…” he said when suddenly he was then cut off by another cats cry. Looking towards the side he saw an orange cat fall off the wall. “Carefull now, there’s vicious dogs on that side and it would be a pity to the owners if you were to kill them.” He said towards the orange cat as he sat down and wrapped it’s big tail around its body slightly purring at the presence of the other cat like zanpakutou.

“There you are…” said a familiar voice. A white cat suddenly came from around the corner, she had bright pink eyes and was even fluffier than the smaller cat. “aww, you made a friend…” she said noticing the creepy cat with the earings. Walking closer she suddenly looked at the orange cat; she seemed a bit startled at first because she felt some reitsu from him, but then she smiled. “Oh hello and who might you be?”
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

The stray cat licked its paw and rubbed the small lump on its head. “Oi..my name is Temida, and yours?” he questioned back and shook his head, ear still twitching, The dog came close and Temida turned at it with a loud hiss, some spiritual pressure was felt in the quarrel as the dog whimpered away. “Not many talking cats are here, are you a spirit” his eyes filled with curiosity. He himself was not a biological cat, his zan spirit looked at the fluffy one with similar colors. “Hehe seems as 4 tails make a pack” he spoke while looking around. “My name is Greek, the one of a beast, though it begins at the last” he smiled that humanistic smile, his eyes not as wide as the one before him, his thin tail batting at the air behind him.

Temida sighed at another one of his riddles. “Don't pay mind him, he will just make your life harder than it already is” The dark purple turned his head, well it looked like it however the whole body was turning upside down. “I provide nice accompany thank you very much” he snickered as he walked over to Temida slowly like a tiger looking for its next pray.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:59 pm

The white cat giggled and got closer towards Temida as she responded. “I’m Bliss…” she said as she purred past him. a dog began to advance, but Temida scared it away causing the fluffy cat to laugh. “How ironic, a dog running from a cat.” She said with a bright smile till the orange suddenly asked her a question. Laughing again her zanpakutou slightly rolled his eyes though keeping his same grin.

“You could say so, this is my zanpakutou you know.” She said as she began to clean herself as the orange cats zanpakutou spoke with her own. “I do agree so.” Replied the cat with amusement since he didn’t recall the last time he had a friendly conversation with catlike zanpakutou. “Though may I ask what is your name?” the other cat responded saying his name was Greek one of the beast, which was interest seeing as though there were other beasts then; sadly Bliss as she was didn’t really get it. “The name is Cheshire O’donyuu, pleasure to meet you two.”

Temida sighed and then spoke making Bliss smile again. “oh don’t mind me, to be honest I barely understand much people. It’s funny cause at times I don’t even understand myself.” She said sounding quite proud of herself. Watching the cat approach the orange one she spoke again. “I think he’s quite charming… so where are you from? I have never seen you around here before and I know almost everyone who passes by here since I live here… unless you just moved then I should invite you over for some cake.”

Bliss seemed very cheerful and was glad she met somebody that had things in common with herself; she had no idea that the cat infront of her was a shinigami, but nor did Temida know that the cat he was meeting not only was a vizard but the leader of the vizards Bliss Mc Cloud ex captain of squad two and friends of many members of the gotei thirteen.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:55 am

Zanpakuto...Temida began to think this cat wasn't exactly a cat. He has seen animal shinigami before, such as that odd bunny, however never a full on animal. The other cat than dissipated “buhbye” he said quickly he was ready to just sit and watch form the depth of Temida's mind.”heh, does anyone truly know themselves?” he questioned then responded to her question. “I'm from the Seritei, probably would have guessed but I'm a shinigami such as yourself” he decided to guess her species from the zanpakuto remark. “and I would love some cake” he chuckled while hopping up on top the roof. “What about you, where are you from?” The name sounded familiar as it hit him, but it was on the tip of his tongue. As Intel division, he knew a lot however sometimes it got lost deep in his mind. Eh he decided to drop it for now, it would come to him eventually, but for now he just figured she was a shinigami, well wasn't so sure on the she since Yourichi, the originator of turning into cats could change her own voice.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm

The white cat suddenly burst out laughing as he called her a shinigami; she was never in her whole life that she could recall, called a shinigami before. “I’m from here, my soul reaper friend… however I used to be captain of squad two and head of the Onmitsukidō, but I am not a shinigami and I haven’t been one for as long as I can remember.” She said in amusement not showing any grudge that she had been removed from her position. Seeing as though her friends were still her friends and her Lilia was as vibrant as ever, she had no more grudge towards soul society. Though that didn’t mean she wasn’t angry with their laws nor with the way they did things or saw vizards.

Purring around Temida as she playfully circled him she spoke some more as her zanpakutou began to walk on his two front paws like a hand stand. “Here she goes again talking too much…” he said in a teasing tone. “I am but a vizard who spent her whole life in hueco mundo, Bliss Mc Cloud Leader of the Vizards.” She said with pride as the tip of her tail slightly lifted his chin to look at her amused expression. She always enjoyed watching peoples reaction seeing as though not too many women lead a full race and also because of her personality seeing as though she didn’t care too much about business.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Temida smiled and shook his head slightly. He was pretty amazed he would run into such a person of this caliber, he hasn't even met Captain commander yet (this is before the meeting really xD) “I guess I should introduce myself the proper way.” his body lit up brightly as it slowly shaped into a more humanoid appearance. His blue hair dangled over his eyes slightly until brushed away, his eyes being a piercing yellow in color. He wore shingami Garbs with a white Haori over them, the clothes hung down from extra weight, 256lb to be exact. His skin was white with a tiny tan, he wore a blue scarf and wireless square glasses. At his side was his katana. He made a small bow “Nice to meet you Bliss, its an honor meeting someone of your stature”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

The orange cat smiled causing the vizard goddess to be very much entertained; he then made a sudden transformation as he introduced himself the “Proper” way. A smile graced the white cats face for a brief moment till suddenly she went into a puff of smoke revealing a completely naked women with long teal hair and bright pink eyes. However in the split second that she had transformed back into a person, her zanpakutou had also changed into a humanoid (Whom did have clothes on since he was a zanpakutou just like hyrouinmaru when he went from a human to a dragon and then back into a human again.) and was in front of her with an annoyed expression as he made sure that her body wasn’t very visible. “Thank you very much, although I can say I don’t get too see too many shinigami’s.”

Despite the shinigami’s reaction towards this sudden scene, it would take the girl but a split second to get dressed back into her previous clothes. “Ha, ha so sorry. I had almost forgotten that modesty plays its role every now and then… I lived most of my life in hueco mundo, so I guess it doesn’t really come to my mind as to not do that… either way, how’s things in soul society? Did you get a new captain commander yet or is the old one still running the crew? To be honest it has been such a long time, I was hoping that we could get a get together sometime… who knows, maybe like a vacation or something at a beach!” she said sounding quite excited as O’donyuu seeming took on a completely different personality then his feline self as he shook his head knowing exactly what Bliss was going to do at a beach.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Temida merely sighed as the girl went naked but was relieved that the zanpakuto took care of that. He knew the problems with having an animal state; it was his mistake the first time he went streaking around the rukangai district. “Soul Society is ok. We do have a new captain commander, but what is it like in Heuco Mundo, I have never been there.” He didn’t really understand the look on the felines face when the beach was mentioned, probably some inside joke he wouldn’t get, not much point in asking for an explanation. Temida sat at the edge of the wall. “So why are you all the way out here anyway? And what’s it like being a vizard.” He was really hoping the curiosity killed the cat sort of case.

He kicked his feet forward looking across a nearby lake. “How is the Kishimasuki, I have heard of their past, but what is it like during the present.” He was hoping to get info, a while ago there was a meeting discussing an alliance between the two, maybe he could get his definite answer this way by seeing how everyone is like. It seemed she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm

The teal haired girl at first was a bit surprised seeing as though he was the first person to have asked her such a thing. Putting a finger up to her lips, she thought for a moment before smiling again. “Well Hueco Mundo is a very fun place if you enjoy fighting for your life and having to be careful twenty four-seven. Though at times it gets boring since the only thing that seems to run through most arrancars minds was get stronger and pride, but you get used to it especially if your born there (Which she doesn’t know that she wasn’t born there). There is also a lot of free time with lots of space to train and come up with your own fighting skills, though the scenery is too plain for my taste. I prefer much more color, even though the sand is really white unlike here where it is like a gold.” Pausing a bit to smile back at Temida she winked. “You could say at times I miss it, but I wouldn’t really go back since I don’t agree with their ways of life and as well because I have a big responsibility here.”

The man sat at the edge of the wall and the busty girl accompanied him as if they had always known each other. As Temida asked a few more questions the vizard leader giggled. “I’m glad you have a lot of questions, not that I mind since I enjoy talking. You see Cheshire has a habit of going around Karakura town and stalking people, normally I let him seeing as though I am often busy taking care of business but this time I was going to go recruit the guys at home and somebody not going to mention who even though it is quite obvious wasn’t around to give me a hand and so that’s why you found me roaming around as a cat. I really hope he wasn’t bothering you? Now about being a vizard, you might have to ask one of my members. I don’t really remember being a soul reaper and so I don’t think I feel any different. Oh, but then again I lost my memory when I was little so that could play a good part. Most Vizards tend to become more aggressive, as for me I’m always aggressive when I’m mad or when I fight so I’m not really sure if that counts…” she said as O’donyuu suddenly transformed back into a cat and ran off towards the nearby lake.

Crossing one leg over the other, she said nothing towards her zanpakutou as he walked up towards a young teen that was walking alongside the lake. The teen had red hair, blue eyes and distinguished elf like ears. Listening to his iPod he paid no attention towards the other two as Cheshire began to walk side by side by him. “Well you could say it hasn’t changed much, the vizards are all different but we’re still all together and as well as most of us were still from soul society or have a relative in soul society. I was captain of squad two, I have a member whom is the son of Jensen captain of squad 13, and many more… though I can say that I hold no grudge towards soul society, but I can’t say none of them do the same. However we all live in the world of the living and therefore we will protect it from anything and that’s how we all see it. now I too have a few questions of my own, what is the difference between a vizard and a shinigami to you? Are we that much different than what we used to be or is it because of what we are that makes us different?” she asked not seeming serious or angry at all as she responded the shinigami’s question. She seemed to also have been fine with the fact that her zanpakutou was following some strange kid home.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:13 pm

((OOC:sorry for the block of text))

Temida listened intently to ever word. “ I honestly wouldn't mind visiting such a place at some time or another” he smiled and looked at the clouds, visualizing them as grains of sand. He glanced over at Cheshire. “Not at all, I have never seen such a lively Zanpakuto spirit, mine likes to keep coped up inside creating more riddles and puzzles to torture me with” he chuckled “I have never run into a vizard, so an answer from one who is closest would probably be the best, instead of having judgments from pre-hollofication, you actually only have that as knowledge, which means you may be able to grasp the most understanding” he swung is legs back and form almost as if younger, his mind cutting off more professional thoughts once she finished explaining their situation, now changing to a philosophical approach. He smiled at her question.

“For one as myself, the difference between shinigami is much wider, nothing to do with mindset, but with experience. As you have mentioned many in the soul society knew you or other members, I was inducted as the third squad captain merely weeks ago. I would personally consider Vizared a new race, a hybrid. Your attitudes so far seem the same as an average human, shinigami, bount, even few arrancar with a more human side. Your differences is that your able to share on more of a hollow and shinigami level, along with having the views of a human towards earth. You are different for what you are now, it is never past that matters but the current. You said many became aggressive, that could be one way of looking it more sociological. But each of you are different from the battles you have made with your own self to create inner piece..” he paused and smiled. “Some for the better some for the worse, I have heard of vizared that have gone insane from the blood lust, and I have heard of vizards that against all odds have become a savior of earth. You are as different as any other raise, but aren't we really all the same deep down. We each can die, we each have a heart, we each have goals and believes. What is different between me and you is also different from me and the next guy.” his mind wandered back a bit professional to the meeting he previously had. “ I honestly don't see why you were all booted from the seritie, but if you really think about it. A place here is much better. You have a family now that will help other vizareds. If up in the seritie, culture shock, jealously, destruction, experimentation, and misunderstanding may happen. Just as a Black man may hate a white man for no reason, some shinigami may be the same.” he felt like he was changing the topic a bit and decided to stop. “Sorry for rambling” he smiled “But, do you really need to prove you are the same as before,. You all went through hardships that have made you better people, do you want to be the same? Or isn't it better being unique, how do you see yourself, or even better, how do you want to see yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Bliss smiled in amusement as he said he would like to visit the place, she was also a bit surprised that he had never been there. In her opinion they should add it in their training Manuel so that they can start off with better rookies. As he comments about Cheshire outgoing personality, the teal headed girl slightly bites her lips seeing as though Cheshire was again begging food from the boy she had her eyes for her sweet lovely Lilia. “I think I prefer hearing riddles instead of looking through the streets of karakura town and always managing to find him in the same kids house.” She said slightly annoyed, but loud enough so that both Cheshire and the red head would hear her. The shinigami chuckle soon got her out of her annoyed state and back into her same mood as she listened to what he had to say. All the meanwhile as watching his movements, she liked it that he seemed very giddy and was quite free minded.

As she asked her question, the man seemed pretty cheerful about answering it, all the mean while as in the back the red head was whispering to the cat about something. He seemed a tad suspicious as he soon gave the cat his sandwich and then began to walk away. Cheshire content with the very large sandwich came all the way back to show his prize towards Temida; Cheshire was quite small with a very large head, however the sandwich was bigger than his head. Bliss having not paid attention what so ever towards Cheshire was engaged with Temidas speech; even as he paused to smile she paid no attention towards the sandwich theft.

“Oh I didn’t think you were rabbling at all, in my opinion that was one of the most interesting speeches I heard in ages. To be honest I think that it is much better to be unique, when everything’s the same it makes me feel plain which is why I like to do things much differently than my successors. I like the way I am and even though my opponents think I’m somewhat of an airhead I don’t really care… mostly cause I make them eat their words, but besides that I think I like to see myself as a successful leader one that all of my comrades can look up to especially my darling Lilia. Oh I haven’t told you about my precious Lilia have I? She is very cute and has lovely blonde hair and blue eyes, she’s perfect in every way possible always trying to do the best to make me proud!” she said going from serious to becoming like a mother talking about her precious daughter.

“Anyways, you said that you wanted to go to hueco mundo am I right? Well I am not doing anything at the moment and I know that I will be having way too much to do when this day is done. So-… would you like to go with me to hueco mundo now? I know it’s a bit dangerous and so all of a sudden, but you may enjoy it and besides you can count it as a new experience and who knows maybe even add it to the shinigami training guide.” She said as Cheshire began to eat the tuna fish sandwich with a wide grin. He seemed very pleased at his own accomplishment seeing as though this whole time Bliss was looking for him, he’d been attempting to take the teens tuna fish.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm

He listened to her reply and was a bit satisfied that he didn’t cause any trouble. He looked over at Cheshire and noticed the sandwich, didn’t know cats like those. She began to talk about Lilia. “Sounds like an interesting person, heh, never met perfection. Tried to obtain it a few times but I always landed flat on my ass” he chuckled. Then came her proposal. He was thrilled at this opportunity. He pated his hip to make sure his Katana was still there just in case hey ran into something a bit more dangerous. “I would love to” he smiled and hopped up from the brick wall. “So how exactly are we gonna get there?” He has witnessed a few Gargantua’s but has never actually been through one. Boy oh boy this was going to be a great experience. When he landed on the ground, a pretty loud thud made, he staggered a bit but straightened out, he was still getting used to his weighted clothing. Sometimes they would really bring him down. He felt a bit giddy, like a boy going to Disney Land for the first time, he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm

The vizard leader smiled as he agreed and was also curious as to why his clothes weighed so much. He looked way to scrawny to have made such a sound. Jumping off herself, she landed pretty lightly on her feet; she was almost graceful as she stood up with her hands on her hips. “Well seeing as though we are mixed with hollows, it is only natural that we have to use a garganta in order to enter the world.” Lifting up her hand towards her face, she gave Temida a Devious smirk. “You might wanna move back some.” She warned him as her reitsu was suddenly released. Purple like electricity ran through her body as she suddenly pulled over her hollows mask. Glowing magenta eyes stared back from the mask which looked as though it were a freakish gas mask with cat ears; however from the glowing gargles, Bliss’s sweet kind eyes were looking back at him. Lifting up her opposite, she literally tore a whole out of nothing with her glowing pink sharp nails.

Standing in front of the garganta, she reached out her hand towards him. Due towards the reitsu that sparked from her body and the gas like hollow mask, it gave her a really creepy appearance. However if he doesn’t take her hand, she will take his hand and take him through the strange vortex. Little did anyone of them know that in the back a particular red head followed them into hueco mundo with his reitsu suppressed (Which is the reason my next thread will start in hueco mundo). As soon as they got through the garganta, they appeared in a great white desert. Lifting up her pink eyed gargles, she takes a good look at what she once called home. “B-E-A- utiful!” she said before looking back at Temida. “So what do you think?” she asked when all of a sudden something (The red head) bolted like a rocket ship past them. Bliss instantly looked back to see who it was, but then again before she could even think of stopping the teen hoards of gillians revealed themselves from beneath the sand.

“What on earth? Oooh I swear if it is that little brat we’ll be having a talk with the coalition.” She said angrily seeing as though humans weren’t supposed to be in hueco mundo, looking back at the gillians she spoke up. “Ready for some exercise?” she asked as she snapped back on her goggles.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:42 am

Temida stood back and watched in awe as she literally tore through the fabric of space. Her spiritual energy even impressed him. He has never actually seen a Garganta made before. He took Bliss's offer and was pulled into the rip. When they made it out, it took him awhile to adjust. Even though it was night, the sand reflected the moon so well it looked as bright as day on the surface, it was very odd. “This place is ama-” he was cut off by the red flash. “What the hell” he was shocked as a group of Gillian’s rose. She mentioned about talking to the coalition. “So you keep in contact with them?” his curiosity was struck momentarily as one of the Gillian hopped out at him. His claws on his fingers extended out very sharp as he shunpou'ed past the hollow ripping the head clean off, blood training the nails. “Guess questions can wait for later” he smiled , he bore his teeth all no fangs of a cat, his katana was right at his side, but he didn't feel the need for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:59 pm

“Not really…” the women responded as magenta electricity ran through her body; her arms and legs emitted an intensive energy. Bearing a wide smile beneath the mask, the woman performed shunko as she took on the hollows. Slamming one with her bear fist into the skull before preforming a flip midair and breaking another skull with her heal. All the meanwhile, as she took on the hollows; she answered the shinigami’s question about the coalition. She really wished that she had knew more members, but unfortunately not too many of them came by karakura town and the one that did, didn’t seem to like her much seeing as though he always seemed to have an agitated bad attitude with her even though he and her zanpakutou got along well.

“I haven’t met the leader of the coalition yet; however you could say I have my eyes on that boy for my precious Lilia sake. We met as I was taking a walk with my sweet Lilia. After encountering an arrancar whom agreed to have a scrimmage, the two were making such a fuss that a member of the coalition who lived in the area came by to check on us. He was very sweet though a bit slow seeing as though Lilia looked as though she liked him and he didn’t even notice. So- you see, I guess every time I see him I somewhat tend to go overboard about my girl that I had forgotten to mind how he felt so he doesn’t really like me much… but he loves Cheshire and he stalks his house almost every day. Besides that, I don’t know anyone else. I think I know more shinigami than humans.”

As they finished off the remaining hollow, the women tossed off her mask as if it were nothing as it desintergrated. “Well that was fun, what did you think?” she asked him as she stretched out. “My apologies that I couldn’t answer much about the coalition, but I’m sure you might get more information out of him then I will… know anyone from the coalition or are you almost as clueless as I am?”
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Temida absorbed the knowledge he was given about the coalition, not much but it was still help. He saw her go into shunko, his eyes widened, it was a technique he was always interested in, right after that he pulled out his blade and held it in one arm to the side. “Katana of Olympians” he smiled as energy bursted out of the blade, his sleeve ripped out as energy vortexed around his arm and sword, he swung it out pretty much taking out a hollow and the one behind it. He wasn't planning on using this technique, but after seeing her use it, he decided to show off a bit taking down. After thew battle, his move relinquished and his blade became normal. He landed and sheathed it back. “heh, its always fun to take out some hollow” he smiled and plopped onto the sand sitting. “Don't worry” he smiled “any information is good information if its helpful, and honestly I have no human friends, never really took time to talk to them, most my life was spent in the seritie”

“in fact, your the first real friend I have had outside the soul society, I don't get out much in the real world. Mostly couped up studying information and running squad 3. what do you do in your spare time?”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Taking down the hollows were a piece of cake, however what caught the girls attention was this man’s sword technique. “Katana of Olympians?” she had never heard of it before. A huge smile graced her face in excitement; it reminded her very much like using shunko. Watching the last of the hollows fall she looked back at him as he responded. She was a bit amazed that he never left senreitei; she couldn’t imagine ever being one place without moving which was why she couldn’t really blame Cheshire for being the way he was. “Wow really, that’s crazy…” she commented before he stated that she was his first real friend he had outside of the soul society.

Her face suddenly lightened up almost childlike when he mentioned that she was his first friend, it’s been a while since she heard that and so it excited her. “Well… I enjoy training and going shopping and getting fresh air at the beach or sometimes ice skatting. You have to try ice skating, it is soo much fun. Though I don’t really get much free time and when I do I often spend it with my little girl and then every so often I try to get out of karakura town. Though the hollows haven’t been causing much harm as the people do, it’s kind of crazy but oh well.”

The girl and then stomped on a hollow that was trying to escape. “Oh no you don’t… either way I’m pretty shocked that someone like you wouldn’t be roaming around all four worlds, why didn’t you leave seireitei before? Also that katana of your’s is pretty strange, what is it and where did you get it from? I never seen it before and I can tell you I have seen many impressive gadgets before, but none of them come even close to this one.” She said turning from the hollow towards Temida in amusement. She was pretty glad that they were friends; most people were too shy to talk to her or too afraid because she was in charge of the vizards.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm

“Heh, I guess” he chuckled a bit nervously, it wasn't that he had a sheltered life, but he was a bit embarrassed that it was a bad thing to never have left. “ I never been ice skating or anything like that, I read about it before. I would probably fall flat on my ass a lot” he chuckled.

“I never had much of a reason to leave. Both my parents were born in there and died when me and my family were young leaving me to take after them, even after becoming a shinigami myself I had to constantly check on the household. I decided to take my first bit of freedom as a captain today and see the outer world.” he smiled and unsheathed his katana. “Oh, this is just an average Zanpakuto. I could do it with any kind of sword, no gadgets or tricks” he walked over to a tree and snapped off a twig. “Sometimes I call the name out for courteous but..” once again his arm engulfed with spiritual pressure creating the wing again using the twig as a catalyst, however shortly it disintegrated from his palm. “Works better with a real sword” he chuckled. “awhile ago before I came captain I stumbled onto a technique called Shunko, I have never seen it in real life until now, which made me want to use this move. It is the same basis, but since I sucked at Hakudo, I decided to convert it into a Kendo move, and that was the result” he smiled proud at himself. “ I never thought I would see the true technique, I'm not a fan of using my shikai often, so this is a good move to change too.” “What do you think of it?” he was curios at what a shunko user would think of it, deep down he was a bit scared she would think of it as a knock off, but she seemed impressed at this move. “oh by the way, I enjoy walks, card games, and card tricks” he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Bliss laughed with the shiningami when he said that he would probably fall. “Who knows, maybe next time you come to Karakura town I could teach you. It is really a lot of fun and even more fun experiencing it rather than just reading about it. Living in the world of the living has its benefits…” she commented before he explained about his life. Listening in amusement she smiled as he smiled and watched as he unsheathed his katana. Her big purplish pink eyes widened in amusement as she looked at it, she found it interesting that he could do such a technique with any kind of sword. “That’s intriguing.” She commented as he walked towards the tree. Following after him, she watched as he gave her a small demonstration and even laughed as he laughed.

“That is very unique, I’m quite impressed; taking a technique and then transforming it into a way that benefits yourself, now that’s what I call talent. Normally when a person isn’t good at something, they just quite or do everything they can to avoid it. You however transformed a technique that isn’t very easy to dominate in a way that you can use it. I’m not easily impressed, but this was very impressive; maybe I should invite you sometime to give a demonstration towards my members.” She said sounding very pleased and excited as well. “I don’t recall when or how I learned shunko, in my time in hueco mundo I seemed to have loss a bit of my childhood memories. Luckily for me, my body seems to remember and throughout my time here in hueco mundo I began to perfection it… *Smiles* and I also enjoy walks, card games and watching card tricks since I suck at them. Do you know any?”

The white desert went on and on without a stop, causing a bit of disappointment in the red head as he walked it. Swaying his arms back and forth, the boy wondered if he would actually find this so called fortune teller. Victory was a lean pallid seventeen year old boy of average height with bright blood red short hair and bangs that comes down and covers his left eye. His hair looked odd as it was straight and silky in the front, but spiked up in the back giving him an almost punk like appearance. His eye color seemed a tad uneven seeing as though his left eyes was a tad brighter than the average eye color and due to the fact his eyelashes were black with a hint of red in it, the blue seemed to stick out even brighter. However despite his hair or his eyes, what the teen’s most distinguished feature were his pointy ears which give him a fairy or an elf like appearance.

Wearing an annoyed scowl the teen lazily swayed back and forth as he was now walking. “Who the hell would come to a place like this to speak to a fortune teller!” he yelled and then paused as his whole body sank through the sand. Swinging his arms back and forth, the rest of his body was buried in the sand. For a brief moment his arms swung back and forth till finally the teen popped out of the sand like a daisy. Gasping for air and dragging himself, he seemed very drains as he had a lethargic like expression. Hiding his expression with his hair, he looked a tad blue as he uneasily crawled away from his whole. He couldn’t believe that he had almost killed himself. Making sure he was a good distance away from his pit whole, the teen finally stood up looking quite agitated. “How could this day get any worse...?”

(Victory--->
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Jeff Andrews, the Sexto, was patrolling Hueco Mundo when he saw a boy pop out of the sand like a daisy and he simply scoffed at the sight and laughed at the boy from a distance and took his time strolling over with no Reitsu going yet then he saw the teen walk away from the hole that nearly became his demise.Jeff slowly walked towards the boy and Sonido'd behind him looking at him with a cold expression that would scare the shit out of most people coupled with him blasting his Reitsu in full would scare off just about anyone in the right mind unless they were pretty damn strong.Jeff stood at a good height of 6 foot 4 and was 180 pounds of well toned muscle and acted his size as well as he stood over the boy holding his gaze with his deep blue eyes and his dark hair hanging close to his eyes in a light purple color. He jerked his arm back to his sheath and drew his scythe in one swift motion and pointed it at the man "I am Jeff Andrews Sexto Espada and the last person you will ever meet unless you leave Hueco Mundo now rather then later because if you opt for the latter I am afraid boy,you will be leaving in the hands of angels carrying your sorry ass to hell". He held his cold callous expression and realized the man was agitated,perfect, a fight,Jeff needed a reason to slaughter something.

Jeff quickly sized up his opponent,nothing special, no physical specimen,no special attributes of any kind but he was from the Coalition,the weaponry on him testified to this and he knew how to handle that.He Sonido'd behind and launched a quick slash at his back followed by a kick to the back and 3 consecutive Bala from behind aimed at his sides and where he was and if he managed to escape that by going up high Jeff had already launched himself upwards with a swinging motion at the man with his blade and if he hadn't went up he would simply home in on him.He followed the man in pursuit with a quick Cero and Sonido'd in front of the man and in one swift motion made a cut at the mans torso with a diagonal slash that curved up into his shoulder blade.Jeff finally let loose with a fit of laughter at the man,he was maniacal as the sands would soon be stained with someones blood as Jeff slowly prepared his next assault.He would not release,not yet anyway he would test the man and see if he was worthy of Jeff's best and if he was... well,he better pray hes not Jeff thought.Jeff immediately launched a Bala at the mans legs in attempt to blow a hole in the ground beneath him as a pitfall and when the man moved,if he moved Jeff would have launched his scythe on his strings of Reitsu in attempt of slashing his pelvis into a bleeding hunk of meat.

Jeff was used to the way of battle and he soon realized something,this was his first battle as an Espada,this was his first battle as one of the strongest Arrancar in existence,this was the end of this mans life."Well I suppose I must ask your name sir,its impolite of me to give a carcass of a Coalition member to my lord without a name or proper introduction".He laughed a wicked laugh and awaited the mans answer and as soon as it was given he would give the simple reply of himself breathing down the mans neck launching a Bala at his leg.Jeff was an Arrancar,a Hollow,he knew two things in this world,kill or be killed,it was all he knew and all he needed to know in his book,kill or be killed from day one to the very last day,he would die face up when he could and,without a shred of uncertainty,he would kill this man in the name of that one law to live by.Kill or be Killed, and its a pretty obvious guess which one Jeff liked, he fired off one more Bala and Sonido'd in with a slash and kick combo at the mans back and went in front of him with a flying fist aimed at the mans face.Jeff was not to be taken lightly and if he had been taken lightly he feared the man would die soon,if he wasn't already dead.No... the battle had just begun that much he knew as he licked his blade,it was time for a slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Temida smiled at the praise. “I'm sorry, but I'm not up so much to teaching this technique yet, only a small few have seen it” he liked side to side as if pretending to keep a secret “So hush hush about it” he laughed afterwards putting his sword back away. “I know some” he snickered pulling out a deck of playing cards. “Now for my first trick, I will need you to pick a card” he smiled and waved the cards out with one hand, he flicked his wrist showing her all the corners of the card, after she picked he placed it on the top of the deck and began his tricks. He flung the cards up in the air however not just a toss, they all landed in a neat stack on his other hand, he began to shuffle them quickly, some cards spinning around and going in random spots in the deck. He then put the deck back into a straight deck and drew the first card, he pulled it quickly however it was actually two cards and showed her the one on the bottom of the first, however you wouldn't be able to tell it was two cards. When she looked it would be the wrong card, and hopefully she would point it out, he would then put the cards back on top of the deck. “whah, are you sure?” he acted out, a little over dramatic as he picked up the first card and placed it vertically in the middle of the deck so that the top half sticks out and asked her to tap it down and pull it out, if she did when she took the card it would be the original card. “now, are you sure that’s not your card” he smiled and waited for her reaction.(i can actually do that trick)

he put the deck back away. “Now for my last trick” he smiled and pulled out one bicycle card(a brand) the face was completely blank as he took a couple steps back. “I will need an assistant” he looked around the desert and back at Bliss “Guess your gonna have to do” he chuckled and held his hands out. “Now, hit my with any kidou, or cero, or energy attack. I recommend one that is your own” he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm

(TT,TT I wish I was Bliss right now, I wouldn’t mind seeing that trick…)

Bliss giggled as he told her to hush. “Now, now I didn’t mean teach them. I meant kick their butts with it so that they can learn a lesson about training!” she teased before she asked him if he knew any tricks. The shinigami laughed after he put his sword away and told her that he did know some tricks; this made her very curious as her eyes glistened with joy. “Aw really?” she asked balling both fists against her cheeks in excitement. Paying close attention she watched as Temida pulled out a deck of cards; he then asked her to pick a card which of course she did shyly, receiving an ace heart. Looking at the card in confusion she gave it back to him which he then placed it on top of the deck.

Her eyes glowed brightly as she followed the cards with her eyes, she watched how they were tossed around, shuffled and spinning in so many random spots yet they were all straightened out neatly when he was done. Smiling like a young child, she looked so eager to see what he was about to show her. As he picked a card and showed her, the girl slightly looked at it with a frozen smile before giggling. The funny fact was that he showed her an Ace spades which was the excat opposite of the ace hearts. “Sorry that’s not my card, but you were close.” She said not ashamed what so ever to have told him the truth. He replied asking if she was sure and she nodded very proud of herself till he placed the cards back in the deck and asked her to do a few tasks for him.

Tapping it twice she then drew a card, it was the ace hearts; her face almost instantly lit up in excitement, she literally squealed in amusement as she jumped up and down in joy. “It’s the card, it’s the card, it’s the card!” she said as she bounced happily. It’s been such a while since she had this much fun and especially outside her team. As Temida began to put the cards away, the teal haired women begged for one more trick. The blue haired man smiled as he then pulled out a strange brand of cards that she hadn’t seen before and he took a few steps back before asking for an assistant.

“Oooh me, me, pick me!” she said bouncing up and down, not completely realizing that she was the only person there. Temida obviously picked her, not that she found it obvious and told her that she needed to hit him with an energy based attack. Normally Bliss was against it, but in this case she trusted Temida. “Alrighty then!” she said summoning her mask one more time, her body glowed and admitted a powerful reitsu again scaring off what little hollows that were in the area. Bearing a small smile behind the gas mask, she suddenly kissed her fingers and then blew it causing a cute pink heart shaped cero to launch out.

(Jeff Andrews needs his music ^)

Sighing to himself, the red head was about to take another step when he heard a sound from behind him; pausing to turn, he was almost shocked to see an arrancar. The arrancar was at least seven inches taller than the teen and looked really pissed off. Yelping in shock the red head fell backwards as the man stood over him keeping a cold dark gaze on him. “Can I help you?” the red head asked keeping a frozen smile on his face as the man jerks his hand back. Friendly blue eyes suddenly widened as the arrancar withdrew his scythe and pointed it at him. He spoke keeping his cold expression, but Victory was way too stubborn to just leave when he didn’t even find what he was looking for. “Oh come on, I just got here! I’m looking for an arrancar who goes by the name Seem… someone told me that I would find him here, besides I’m lost; I thought angels all lived in heaven, since when do they carry souls to hell?” he said making a joke in the end of his speech seeing as though the arrancar didn’t look like he was going to let him go.

As soon as he used sonido, the teen’s cyber eye was on him; the quick slash managed to tear his jacket from the left part of his side towards the front since he managed to turn and move in time. Being an expert in hakuda, he easily managed to block the kick even though the force was enough to push him back even farther thanks to the uneasy sand. Three bala’s suddenly appeared out of nowhere causing the teen to smile as all of a sudden he didn’t just shot upwards, but he literally launched himself like a space cadet; naturally having the ability to fly, he easily slipped around Jeff’s scythe. Reaching the sky, the red head stopped to take a good look at hueco mundo; it was such a beautiful sight for sore eyes. A small smile graced his face till he felt the power of a cero. Gasping almost comical like, he made a half a moon turn in midair letting the cero fly past him as Jeff appeared over in front of him slashing his scythe again. The red heads blue eyes narrowed as he caught the blade only to be thrown aside as if he was nothing, weighing 59 kg and being in midair didn’t help the red head stop the weapon appropriately.

Taking the battle back onto the sand, the arrancar launched another bala barely missing his leg and making a pit below causing the red head to stop and hover over the ground instead. Looking back up, he almost squealed at the sight of his scythe coming at him. “You seriously need to take it down a notch!” he said as he suddenly flipped his leg to kick the flat surface of the blade making it make contact with the other side of the sand seeing as though it was launched. As the weapon sank into the sand, the red heads face was concealed behind his hair; leaving but a dark shadow to cover his eyes as he realized that if he hadn’t reacted, he would have probably needed a bladder transplant. “Are you crazy?” he asked angrily as his body twitched. The arrancar finally spoke up asking him his name and as much as the boy wanted to pull down his eye lid and stick his tongue at him, he didn’t since he knew he was part of the coalition. “My name is Victory… Victory Morgan, General of the CDHCD; Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction. Now how the hell do you know that I am a coalition member, have you been stalking me or something?” he asked angrily as he laughed a wicked laugh. “What’s so funny?”

Victory felt an almost déjà vu like sensation, he had memory problems and so he couldn’t really remember who or why, but somehow he didn’t like the feeling of someone stalking him. He didn’t remember who or what used to stalk him, but just thinking about it sickened him. as the arrancar launched another bala, the teens keen senses kicked allowing the red head to blur; he didn’t like the fact that he kept aiming for his leg, after losing an eye he really wasn’t in the mood to lose any other body part. As soon as the man launched a second bala, Victory instantly placed his hands in a “V” shape sucking in the bala; the arrancar was then right behind him causing the boy to turn and launch the bala back at the arrancar point blank just before he was able to make his slash-kick combo. As the man then appeared from in front and slammed his fist into the red heads arm which had blocked his face. Sliding down into the ground, the red head had a nasty looking bruise on his arm. “My turn!” he then shouted as a small twister formed around both wrists irritating the bruise. The middle of the twister is hollow, allows him to be able to punch the opponent. Using blur, the red headed teen appeared from the arrancars left side launching a punch towards his ribs; the full blow would cause the same amount of damage as a cero, should he dodge, the force of the wind would knock him back, if not wound him.

Victory wasn’t one to underestimate an opponent, however he did enjoy surprising them and especially catching them off guard since his abilities were strange. Hit or miss, Victory’s right hand would be free from the twister while his other hand would still have the twister spinning violently causing his hair and the sand around him to be blowing wildly. It was the same arm as the bruise, but Victory paid no attention to it as he then took the opportunity weather he’d been hit directly and was on the ground or he’d be in midair by the force of the wind to attack aiming him equipped flicker at him and blowing into it creating a flame thrower with the looks and strength of a hado 33. If the man escapes or dodges, the teen would automatically appear from his escaping area and launch forward his second twister towards his face. The second fist would send him a good distance away weather it was a hit or knock, allowing him to have space to defend himself again. “I don’t care what espada you are, I don’t want to hurt you. I just want to find the fortune teller, I was told he could help me.” He said all the meanwhile as summoning two more twisters, one on each hand in order to deflect any on coming bala’s or cero’s.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 am

Jeff looked at the boy amused as he asked if he could help him and with a sick and twisted smile he answered "Dropping over dead would be a lovely start to your help if you could manage such a simple ass task boy now then get the hell out of here or I will kick your ass out of here". Jeff said this in a nonchalant tone that would give most people goosebumps as he watched the boys simpleminded response to him,god Jeff hated humans for this exact reason,they were so unintelligent it almost hurt Jeff to breathe the same air as one.If stupidity was contagious Jeff would have to go ahead and slit his throat after doing the same thing to the boy at hand because he would be ashamed to be as stupid as the boy at hand here and he quickly noticed the boy's eyes seemed friendly and scared as they widened in disbelief at how the situation was going.He listened as the boy went on about an Arrancar named Seem,Who the fuck was Seem?Why the fuck did he think Jeff cared?He shook his head at the boys horrible attempt at a joke and gave him another gaze that could scare a lion off in a heartbeat I'll start by saying I have no idea who the fuck this Seem character is though to be honest I could much less care about a person like him and ya that's what you get when you become a dumb ass getting on turf that ain't yours,this is my land,my turf and your humor sucks dick".

Jeff laughed at the boys dumb ass responses to the onslaught at hand I'll fucking kill your ass and put you fucking six feet under that far enough down you piece of filth" he then laughed maniacally and continued onwards,this is how Jeff liked his battles to go.He then continued to be amused at his opponents responses to his onslaught "I am very crazy,crazy enough to slit your throat and watch you twitch in the sand and spit in your face as you choke in the bloody mess that will be your last breathe and piss on your grave" Jeff grinned slyly as he waited for the next thing to happen.He laughed as the man introduced himself "I had no idea I was facing someone of such high ranking but I must say you are rather dense for someone so high in the ranks,you give off the feel of a human,you smell of human,you have no idea what your doing,you got into Hueco Mundo,and you have Hueco Mundo items,its a thing called a brain,something you need to gain you brain dead worm". Jeff laughed as the boy asked what was so funny and Jeff straightened his face up into a cold and callous expression "Whats so funny? I didn't need your name it was just a question out of curiosity,I will forget your name right after I slit your throat you swine".Jeff Released all of his Reitsu "Do not think of me as your equal you scum,you are nothing" Jeff yelled.

The counter attack with the V was a smart move that Jeff had a hard time with seeing as it sucked in his Bala and launched it back as Jeff went to attack again and he quickly Sonido'd back and slashed through the blast of energy and grinned as he got ready for the opponents next attacks which he figured would be rather interesting.Jeff was not disappointed as the boy made a tornado on each wrist which intrigued the shit out of Jeff but at the same time he figured it would be best not to be touched by either one so he waited for the attack and as he saw it he jumped back to dodge but was still knocked back by the force of the winds and hit the ground bruising his ribs and he got up quickly afterwords and spat at the ground.A bit of blood left his mouth and Jeff immediately hopped up and readied himself,not that he had long,the boy quickly came at him again and used his other hand to punch and the other to hop up,Jeff quickly stepped down and kicked up to knock the fist away and as he attempted to dodge he launched a Cero which was launched at the hand with the twister on it before it could be used though it was quickly matched by the flamethrower.He hopped back and watched as the twister came in as he guessed what the opponent would do "Hmm Predictable" Jeff Sonido'd up in the air enough to dodge any damage but still get knocked in the air by the impact and as he did he launched 3 Ceros at the boy and right before the Cero hit he was behind the boy making a slash at his right arm with his scythe then he quickly escaped the blast.He spat into his hand as his blood mixed into a Cero, "Their are two things forbidden inside of Las Nochas our home,a top 4 Espadas release when not under an assault where it is necessary and the Gran Rey Cero,this is because it could sink Las Nochas by being fired,well your about to pay witness to such an attack" he launched a regular Cero at the man and Sonido'd 20 feet away over top of wherever he was and launched the Gran Rey Cero at him as he Sonido'd back as he dodged the overwhelming blast that seemed to distort the fabric of time and space."Do not disrespect me with your words worm I don't care what your wanting your fucked now I will slit your fucking throat you hear me scum?"Jeff smiled as he cut his hand slightly and licked the blood of his blade "I haven't gotten to say this in years "Release yourself Joshein,Joshinte". Jeff's Reitsu released at its peak and he grew two arms each with a new toy to use on the boy at hand,one a spear,one a sword and one a hand blade.His scythe grew an extra blade on the end and the Reitsu strings became much stronger.His muscles became much more defined and he added 30 pounds of muscle and he grew to an enormous 7 feet tall as he quickly watched his opponent's expression and realized this might actually be a little bit of fun,the last time Jeff released was when he fought Hiei. Hiei his former student now was doing great as the second Espada which made Jeff somewhat angry and somewhat happy.This did not matter now though,he quickly geared up for what was next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cats don't dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats don't dance   Cats don't dance Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats don't dance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next