Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Seem I_vote_lcapSeem I_voting_barSeem I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Seem Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Seem Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Seem Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Seem Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Seem Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Seem Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Seem Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Seem Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Seem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Seem Empty
PostSubject: Seem   Seem EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Basic Information

Seem Seem11

Name: Seem
True Age: 1000+
Sex: Male
Personality:
Seem the fortuneteller is very calm calculative and intelligent, he is not very fond of outsiders and is distrustful of most people when he firsts meet them and especially those when dark characters. he is very knowledgeable in the ways of the World weather it may be the seireitei, hueco mundo, the precipe world, the world of the living, or even hell and he even knows what they all looked like. Despite his lack of power, seem tends to be right by Arngrims side constantly giving him advise or his opinion. Seem isn’t much of a fighter, but he is willing to take on an espada if they were to disrespect Arngrim. When confronted by a superior, an ally or anyone by that matter, he doesn’t fight back; he gives his opinion and states what is fact and what is not. He has no problem admitting if he was wrong; he will also apologize and compliment even if it were an enemy. Though not very fond of sinners and shinigami; he doesn’t judge one by their race, but there personality.

Seem also seems to fancy particularly strange individuals whether they may be an ally or a foe; finding their characters interesting as a benefit or as an object to obtain something else. His loyalty relies on Arngrim and Arngrim only; therefore he is capable of finding particular individuals and using them in order to complete difficult tasks that he is unable to perform. Using other individual’s kindness or weaknesses against them, he is able to secretly pin point friends against friends, team against teams, etc. however he will not do so for no reason, he has to have a concrete reason to justify himself; he doesn’t enjoy using others or inflicting pain. He isn’t normally aggressive not even when provoked, but he is very strict with himself and others.

Seem doesn’t let others walk over him, but he never lets his fist do the talking either; he tends to talk though sometimes being cold and shrewd. The only time he will fight is when he is told to, on the battlefield/training ground and on a mission. If an ally were to physically hurt him, he would take it without physically hurting them back. “Sticks and stones may break bones, but words can last a lifetime” that’s what he believes. Seem is able to take things and bottle it up; if anyone were to do something towards him, he won’t forget it but he will hold it against them when the time comes. However he is very forgiving towards those he had used or those who deserve it, having a keen eye he is very good at telling who deserves what. Naturally having the ability to foresee the past he is able to predict the future, he has practice with black magic and is able to make his own dark potions. He tends to enjoy “Helping” others very similar to Ursula in the little mermaid seeing as though he is very manipulative and has a talent of making great sense and making great points when trying to strike a deal. He also seems to have a talent for making his own herbs and excellent tea for all kinds of problems such as migraines, headaches and even tension.

Likes: to get things done, give advice, strike deals, human mind, snow, art, classical music and tea.

Fears: eternal darkness, replacing his first love, life after death…

Character Appearance

Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 61kg
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Seem has long blue hair that is always pulled to the side, yellow and purple eyes and blue markings all over his body. His hollow hole is located on his left shoulder while his bone piece is a shattered hair pin which is bearly noticeable. Despite the picture, Seem is rarely seen with a smile.

Clothing: His uniforms consist of a white long sleeved jacket, purple scarf, purple sash, white hakama, purple tabi and black zōri. He also seems to have a strange black haori with bright purple designs all over it.
Accessories: he has many creepy necklaces and charms that hang from his clothes, his hair, his body and especially his zanpakutou. The hoops, beads, crosses and bones that stick out slightly give him a witch doctor like appearance. He also keeps candles, chalk, cards, markers, lighter and also a dream catcher.

Ability: Bargain, Foresight, Boker, Shadow.

Equipment:

Talisman

Wicked things 1,2,3,4,5 (Will be approved throughout time)

Potions box 1,2,3,4,5 (Will be approved throughout time)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Seem doesn't really fight, he is more of an advisor than a fighter; though when it comes to particular situations he is able to defend himself with his cero’s and bala’s. Seem is an expert in pesquisa, cero’s and balas. During close combat, Seem would use his swordsman ship in order to defend himself all the meanwhile in trying to talk his way out of a fight. His strong sense of pesquisa allows him to block and dodge attacks, but he is not nearly as flexible as Fantasy. His speed is very proficient as he is capable with keeping up with his master, but he rarely depends on it in battle. His strength is enough to crack four feet into a concrete floor, but unfortunately hand to hand combat isn’t his vale. His hierro is very descent, but his regeneration is a bit slow depending on the wounds.

Strengths: his balas is twice as fast as the normal bala, being as strong as a 2-1 tiers; his cero on the other hand has the same speed, but strength as if he were a 1-4 tier. Pesquisa, he is able to sense an individual from fourteen miles away, unless they hide their presence. Garganta, he is able to summon a garganta anywhere and anytime.

Weaknesses: having a cracked mask he is unable to use resurreccion, he isn’t very good at hand to hand combat and despite the fact that he can see the future doesn’t mean he can predict his opponents moves before they make them. Also his regeneration is a bit slow depending on the injury; minor injuries take up to two posts while others could be between 3-4 posts. Curiously, despite having great power, the nature of his voodoo leaves Seem unable to conjure a thing for himself. Instead, he must rely on trickery and guile to manipulate other people into doing what he wants. The nature of his power seems to stem around making deals; he only gains full access to his voodoo when fulfilling someone else's wishes (although he can usually twist them to suit his own ends) or tempting them. Luckily (for him), Seem is a master of deceit, with charm and persuasion being second nature to him.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: staff
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name: voodoo
Zanpakuto Call Out: none
Cero: (color purple)
Cero, Bala, Gran Cero, bala doblado, bala mistica, pesadilla (Nightmare)

Resurreccion

Appearance: [What do you look like in resurreccion?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background:
Born in the time of witchcraft, Seem was born as the “Devils” son; his mother was burned a witch and his father was put in jail before he was hanged. Having a gift of fore sight he was able to see the past and the future, however he does state that the future is constantly changing therefor he is only 80% sure of what he says will occur. Living with his grandparents, he secretly preformed witchcraft and created medical herbs for pain. Because of this, many people saw him as a witchdoctor. After being framed for murder, he was to be killed as they would do witches; at first they hanged him, it didn’t work very well, then they tried to drown him which he managed to set himself free thus surviving death again and so they shot him which again he lived. People were afraid of him after that and so they left him alone after that. He lived until he was eighteen when he was seduced by lovely women; the woman was the judge’s wife, which at the time he had no idea and for many years he did not know. In the end he was betrayed and heartbroken; the judge filled with rage ordered him to be burned. He could have escaped death once again, but with a broken heart he didn’t find any reason to.

Life as an adjuchas was very difficult, seeing as though it was kill or be killed; for the first four hundred years all he did was try to become a vastolord. Alas an incident occurred and his hollow mask was cracked therefor shattering him completely. Hueco mundo became plain, meaningless empty and as the days past by he soon began to do other things. Traveling from place to place he began to remember his previous life. For two hundred years he practiced and perfection the arts of black magic/energy, creating very useful items for both humans and shinigami. He wasn’t known because he was kept a secret, he didn’t want to be found so easily. If one were very serious then they would find him. It wasn’t long when he became an arrancar, though never able to use resurreccion he trained himself for four hundred years to perfection the arts of cero and balas. During this time once again he found his life meaningless, coming out of hiding he encountered many powerful arrancars that had threatened to take his life. Arngrim was one of them, though his battle barely lasted long. By launching an espada level cero, the arrancar seemed a tad impressed thus sparing his life. Arngrim was a very special case in Seem’s opinion, thus he saw something that had inspired him to follow and now he vows to follow him until death…

Side Notes:
1. Arngrims fraccion
2. 2-5 tier please
3. Witch Doctor/boker
4. Theme song:

RP Sample:
No…

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seem   Seem EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I see nothing wrong other than cero sincrenito, i'm pretty sure you can't have that. But tier 2-5 as asked. approved.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seem   Seem EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:35 pm

darn it, oh well it's now out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seem   Seem EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:57 am

Seconded. The Cero's gone, and I see no problems here.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seem   Seem Empty

Back to top Go down

Seem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: