Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Emi Kusajishi I_vote_lcapEmi Kusajishi I_voting_barEmi Kusajishi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Emi Kusajishi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Emi Kusajishi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Emi Kusajishi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Emi Kusajishi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Emi Kusajishi Empty
PostSubject: Emi Kusajishi   Emi Kusajishi EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Emi Kusajishi
True Age: 143
Sex: Male
Personality:

Emi is very child-like, being small, playful, and cheerful, Emi always has a smile on his face, except with some exceptions, (Like in the picture below) where he is extremely bored, or something bad has happened. Most of the time however he often spreads his joy around, having great pride in himself and others, always lightening the mood for everyone around him.

Emi is also very energetic, being able to run for long periods of time without getting tired, and jumping around everywhere. He often does this to play games with people, whether it be ally or enemy. He always enjoys playful pranks and games, and always tries to avoid bordom.

Emi enjoys giving people nicknames, based on their appearance and/or their looks. Usually they can be rather normal, but sometimes can be really offensive, not that Emi knows the difference, he just calls people as he sees them. Emi will also sometimes forget the nicknames he gives people, then giving them completely different ones.

Emi barely ever worrys about things, being very calm at times, leaving more time to play around, having fun. Even in terms of enemies invading soul society, he doesn't worry because he believes it will all turn out fine in the end.

Emi also enjoys candy, and chocolate over all other foods, often asking for it from other shinigami, or even enemies. He will often be seen sneaking around, stealing all kinds of sweets, and eating them real quickly. Despite his love of sweets though, he will often eat many other things, as long as he can get his hands on them.

Division Enrolling to: ?

Character Appearance

Height: 3'7
Weight: 35lbs
Physical Traits:
Emi has fairly normal skin, with 3 pink whisker marks always on both of his cheeks, much like his sister, Yachiru, who has blush marks on her cheeks. His eyes are big and glowy blue, with eyebrows that match his hair colour. His hair is blue and fairly short, but enough to do a curl in the back and sides, with bangs reaching to his chin, but are separated in the middle, showing his entire face. His hair is also very straight except for the ends which usually curl upwards except in the front.
Clothing: Emi wears a standard shinigami robe, except in a much smaller size so that it fits him well.
Accessories: Emi wears a pink fisher hat, which is the same colour as his sisters hair, despite never meeting her, he has always felt a connection with it, and it is his most cherished item.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Emi is very energetic, and due to his small stature, is able to sneak by people with great ease. He will often use his spiritual energy to win battles rather then his zanpakuto's abilities, and will always try to outspeed his opponent, and due to his small size, usually does.
Strengths: Emi's spiritual energy, if used fully, would be capable of pushing back poisons, strong winds, or other gases. He has full capability to control it though. Emi, due to his small size, also possesses great speed, being able to swerve between peoples legs among other things, and jump high distances as well. Due to Emi's high spiritual power, he is also capable of lifting things well over 6 times his height and weight.
Weaknesses: Due to his abilities being all short ranged, Emi's long ranged capabilities are short, and makes it hard for him to battle people from far away. Emi also knows absolutely no kido at all, never being able to use it in school.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Standard Zanpakuto blade, with a black hilt, and pink ribbon on the end. The sheath of his zanpakuto is blade with pink crosses on it.
Spirit’s Name: Pinku Koumori
Spirit’s Appearance:
Emi Kusajishi 308819
Spirit’s Personality:
Pinku is very cheerful and at peace with everything, often saying the world is beautiful and saying hes having a wonderful time. He spends his time sitting around, sleeping, and eating sweets. Unlike his mature appearance, he is very child-like and loves to play games, as well as pull pranks.
Inner World:
Emi Kusajishi Surreal_art-1
Kidou: Emi knows absolutely no Kido at all.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Hit Home
Appearance:
Emi's zanpakuto's shikai appearance is in the form of a home-run bat. It is approximately 3 feet long, and 6 inches thick at the top. The hilt of the bat is covered in pink grips, and has the word, "Smack!" Carved in the side of the bat. The bat also has a pink material on the end in a loop which can be used to spin the bat. It also takes the form of tiny running shoes on Emi's feet, white soles, with red laces and made of white synthetic material.
Abilities:

Smack!: If, at anytime, the carved word, "Smack!" on the side of the bat, hits someone, they will be shot at a distance of 120 feet in the direction they were hit at, at the speed of 800 miles per hour, regardless of spiritual pressure, size, or strength. This also works on blocks, meaning if Emi hit a zanpakuto, or any other object with the smack sign, they would be dealt the same way as if he were hitting a living thing.

Foul Ball: If the bat swings towards someone, and is dodged, if that person is 3 feet away or less, they will still receive half of the damage of the bat as if it did hit them, and in the same area Emi was aiming for. This can also be used against zanpakuto, or any other object.

Boosts: Spiritual Pressure and Speed are doubled.

Bankai

New Name: Iiya Pinku Koumori
Appearance:
Emi's appearance completely changes, turning him into an adult like gentleman. His zanpakuto turns into that of a masamune, approximately 20 feet in length.
New Form:
Emi Kusajishi Emibankai-1
Abilities:
Shift: Emi's masamune can disappear and reappear at any moment. The hilt however will always remain. This is his zanpakuto's only ability.

Boosts: Spiritual Pressure becomes 3x that of shikai. His speed and strength become 4x as powerful as his shikai.

Back Drop

Background:

Emii was born alongside his sister, Yachiru, and was given his name before they were separated shortly after birth. He was put into a home with a loving mother and father and spent his days as a cheerful and happy baby, always wanting something sweet in his mouth though. He was a fast learner, learning how to crawl at just 2 months, and how to walk in only 5 months.

Despite his age getting higher and higher, he never grew larger then he is currently. He spent his youth chasing squirrels and having fun with other kids, until of course his foster parents were killed by hollows, leaving him to fend for himself for most of his life. He often snuck around stealing sweets and other foods from stores without getting caught. He saw a pink hat that for some reason made him feel fuzzy inside. He managed to sneak by and take the hat, stealing it without being noticed, and now wears it everyday, not feeling right if he doesn't have it near him.

Emi was eventually caught by a shinigami for stealing, but after being recognized of having extremely high spiritual pressure, was told he could become a great shinigami, which Emi thought would be fun so he agreed to it. Through his years of training, he managed to control his zanpakutos abilities, and his spiritual pressure, but was never able to use any kido at all, it never came to him like most things did, however, it didn't bother him at all, because he finds physical battle more fun.

Emi eventually graduated shinigami academy and spends his days traveling around, searching for stuff to have fun with. He will often jump on peoples heads, annoying them, but being kid-like as he is, would just laugh about it and run off as if it were a game of tag. Mabui sometimes fights hollows, but never really uses his zanpakuto's abilities, only the sword and physical strength, even though his physical strength is all fueled by his spiritual pressure.

Side Notes:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Keten on Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Emi Kusajishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi Kusajishi   Emi Kusajishi EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

approved 1-4