Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Nero Karumo I_vote_lcapNero Karumo I_voting_barNero Karumo I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Nero Karumo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Nero Karumo Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Nero Karumo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Nero Karumo Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Nero Karumo Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Nero Karumo Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Nero Karumo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Nero Karumo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Nero Karumo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Nero Karumo Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Nero Karumo Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Nero Karumo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Nero Karumo Empty
PostSubject: Nero Karumo   Nero Karumo EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Nero Karumo Abelni11

Name: Nero Karumo
True Age: 28
Sex: Male
Personality: A kind and caring man, Nero will try and do his best to do what is right, in his mind. He is committed to his own values in life, and hates when something is forced upon another, when they don't want it. Nero is also a peaceful man, but he does understand that he has to fight, and he is not afraid to kill, if provoked. He is a sociable man, as well, and can talk easily to others.

In battle, Nero is tactical, and will use the environment to his own advantage. He stays calm under pressure, and rarely looses his cool. He treats all of his opponents the same, as obstacles he needs to pass. He rarely cares about the endless hatred of race versus race, but he will fight for his comrades, no matter what. As stated, he will kill his opponent, if he provides the right amount of provocation.

However, when Nero uses his Final Form powers, his personality changes. He gets more deadly, and will always aim to kill, instead of only doing so, when provoked. He is more easily enraged, and hardly cares for the safety of others. He can still tell ally from enemy, but if someone gets in his way, they are laid waste to.

Around his friends, Nero is prone to making small talk, and is also more playful, and childlike. He can turn serious in an instant, however. He also tries to stop petty fights between his friends, though this backfires sometimes.
Likes: Relaxing, His friends, and protecting them, Protecting his values, and the values of someone else, His specialized gun, Ramen
Fears: Becoming a monster because of his powers, killing for no reason, Not being able to fight for his values, or loosing them

Character Appearance

Height: 5"10
Weight: 144 Lbs
Physical Traits: Nero has very long, silver hair, which he usually keeps in a ponytail, tied by a black ribbon. Abel has light, blue eyes. Abel's vision is actually quite good, but he wears glasses anyway. He is lean, and has sharp features.
Spoiler:
Clothing: He has on black, priest-like clothes, with red crosses on his gloves. He wears a cloak around his shoulders, which are accented by metal pauldrons. These also have red crosses on them.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Nero is equal in strength, and speed, and he usually uses his blood scythe in order to fight. His sensing suffers, however, and he generally tries to make the first move, in order to end a fight early.
Strengths:
Strength - Nero, having been trained as a Vampire Hunter, had to be able to match their inhuman strength. while, not as powerful as one, Nero can hold his own.
Speed - Nero's speed, matches his strength. He states that, "What is the point of having all this power, if you can't even hit the guy?" He is also quite proficient in Blur.
Weapon Proficiency - Nero is very proficient in his chosen weapons. His custom gun, and his blood scythe. He relies on these heavily, and as such, other weapons are not his forte.
Weaknesses:
Sensing Abilities - Nero has, in the case of sensing, almost none. He can barely sense anyone, and even if someone releases, he can only feel it, for a couple of seconds.
Endurance - Nero can fight for shorter amounts of time, then he would like.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Blood Scythe
Effect: Nero can make a scythe, made of his own blood, or the blood of others. It is as hard as Zan steel, and he can use it indefinently. The scythe also regenerates, from the amount of blood in an area. It'll use this, to heal itself.
Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Aura
Effect: Nero charges lightning in and around his body. His punches become electrified, and his speed increses X2. It lasts for 2 posts, and has a 4 post cool-down.

Name: Lightning Rejuvenation
Effect: Nero can absorb 60% of a lightning at all times, and it stores up inside of Nero. He can then use this, to heal himself. It is half that, of an Arrancar's regeneration.

Name: Aegis of Shock
Effect: Nero is able to create a shield, all around him. It can block anything up to Hado 69. It'll last for 2 posts, with a 4 post cool-down

Final Stage
Nero gains two, black wings, and his hair stands up on edge. His lips also turn into a blood red color. He gains clawed fingers, and the nails are black. His eyes also gain a red gleam to them.
Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Wave
Effect: Nero charges a ball of Lightning, at the end of his scythe, or in his right hand. He fires it, launching a wave of lightning at his opponent. It is the strength, and speed of a Cero.

Name: Winged Shield
Effect: Nero can harden rietsu on his wings, and use them to block bladed attacks. He cannot use this, while Aegis of Shock is activated.

Name: Lance del Fulmine (Lance of the Lightning)
Effect: Nero charges a blue, lightning shaped lance, and throws it at his opponent. It has the Strength of a Cero, and the speed of a Bala, on account of the lightning element. He can only fire two at a time, however, as they are hard to control. It has a two post cool-down, before it can be used again.

Name: Shotback
Effect: A short range attack, Nero charges energy in his hand, then quickly releases it, in a shotgun like blast. The blast is a Cero powered blast, but is more of a pushback ability, then an attack.

Name: Tempesta di Dio e Satana (Storm of God and Satan)
Effect: This is Nero's most powerful attack, in his Final Form. He creates a storm, in the area that he is fighting in. The clouds appear red, and white lightning strikes the area, randomly. Each lightning strike is as strong as a Grand Rey Cero. The storm lasts for 3 posts, with a 1 thread limit.

Boosts: Strength X3 Speed X3 Durability X2

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode
Nero's entire body becomes black, and his wings become more jagged. His body has blue markings all over it, and his eyes are a permanent red. His Scythe also becomes black, and lets off charges of electricity.
Spoiler:

Name: Lightning Rune
Effect: Nero creates a rune, written on his chest. this makes his Lightning attacks more powerful, X2. It lasts for 2 posts, with a thread limit of 2.
The Rune:
Nero Karumo Lightn11

Name: Lightning Slash
Effect: Nero slashes, with his scythe, and a wide arc, of lightning energy fires. It is the speed, and strength of a Cero.

Name: Sangue Shock (Blood Shock)
Effect: Nero charges any blood near, around, or on a surface, in a 30 foot radius. This doesn't affect any blood on the person, but it electrifiues the blood, making it electrocute anything the passes through it. It lasts for 3 posts, with a 3 post cool-down.

Name: Fulmine Blast Bianco (White Lightning Blast)
Effect: Nero charges an orb of white energy, at the end of his scythe. It then fires, in a huge blast radius. It is Nero's most powerful technique, at the power of a Cero Oscuras.

Boosts: Strength X4, Speed X3 Durability X3

Back Drop:

Background: Nero doesn't remember anything, until the Vampire Hunters took him in. He was three, and living on the streets. He had to fight, and survive. That day, he had stolen a piece of bread, from a fancy resteruant, and was running. He bumped into a man, and, with lightning reflexes, the man grabbed the young kid. Nero screamed, but the man put his hand to his mouth. He then took him into an alleyway, all the while talking about the "magic power" flowing through Nero's veins. The boy couldn't scream, he was too afraid. They got to a warehouse, and the lock was busted off. As they got inside, Nero smelled a terrible smell. He almost vomited, but kept it held down, as to not get the man to hurt him. The man then set him down, as he smiled. Nero's eyes widened, when the teeth were revealed to be fangs. Nero, in that moment, thought he was going to die. That's when the door busted open, and two men walked in, wearing priest like clothes. One, a bald man, took out a handgun, and fired at the Vampire, as that is what it was. The bald man fired, three shots, and they hit the creature, hitting it in the legs, and one grazed its arm. Nero watched, as the other man, who had shoulder length, brown hair, with white speckled here and there, walked over to the creature. It sputtered curses at the man. He only smiled, and took out his own gun, and killed it. Nero was silently crying now, not sure of what was going to happen. Was he going to die? Or were they just going to leave him there. The brown haired man looked at the boy, then back at his companion. He silently went to the door, and seemed to keep watch. The Brown-haired man walked over to Nero. Nero shuffled back, from where he was. The man stopped, before sitting down, opposite of the boy. He then spoke, with a calm, wisdom filled voice. "Do you know what that was?" Nero hesitated, then nodded. "Good. well, there might be more of them. They almost always hunt in packs. However, I cannot risk them coming after you, since you were here. they will smell the blood of their comrade, and come after you." Nero shook a bit, as visions flooded his mind, of the horrible creatures of the night, cornering him. "I'm offering you a chance to save yourself. to leave this place, and become something more. I offer you, the chance to become a Vampire slayer, and help rid the world of these beasts." Nero sat there, wondering what he should do. "I'd hurry. We are on a tight deadline." Nero looked into the man's eyes. He then nodded. The man smiled, then got up. "Come then. We need to get you away from here, in order to insure that you will not be found." Nero got up, and made his way over to the man. "What is your name, young one?" Nero looked up. "I....My name is Nero. I don't have a last name." The man nodded, then started to leave. Nero, right behind him.

Life was a bit boring for Nero, after that. He lived in Rome, with the vatican, until he was 15. He was then approached, by the same man, who had saved him, years ago. His name, as Nero knew it now, was Arrow Karumo, and he was in charge of training new Vampire Hunters. His hair, now in reverse of what it was, grey, with brown streaks here and there, smiled at the young man. "It is time, Nero." Nero nodded, eager to start his training. The days would be wrought with hardships, and Nero wasn't the most sociable guy. However, he never gave up, getting the rank of Vampire Hunter at 18. While his beggining years were just him, doing paper-work, he soon got his own mission. And this mission would reveal something about Nero, that he wouldn't expect.

It was somewhere in Norway, when the vampires ambushed Nero, and his companions. They fought the creatures, but were slaughtered, one by one. It was then, bathed in the blood of his comrades, that Nero awakened his powers. And a new personality. Without any emotion, or hesitation ,Nero slaughtered the Vampires. Using their blood, he fashioned his scythe for the first time, and went on a rampage, through the countryside. Attacking any Vampires, he gained a moniker those days. The bloody Reaper. His name gained fame, and soon reached the Vatican, and Arrow. they sent a team out to find Nero. when they found him, he was covered in blood, and wasn't the same as Arrow remembered. Nero's new personality took over his body. Arrow didn't want Nero to take missions, but the Vatican used him, as one of their deadliest "weapons". Nero's moniker became his new name, being called Reaper for almost the rest of his life. Then, something happened, which allowed the real Nero ta come out.

It was Nero, and Arrow, out on a mission together. Both were silent, as they were tracking a couple of Vampires, who had attacked a small farm. Reaper was excited about the slaughter about to come, and was quickly losing Arrow. Then, like a memory past, an ambush. Reaper attacked as well, managing to kill two of the Vampires. He heard Arrow gasp, and looked over, to find his mentor, his friend, his father with a Vampire's hand threw his chest. Nero came out then, and killed the Vampire, as arrow fell. Nero ran to him, as his mentor looked at him. Seeing that it was Nero, he told him to never allow Reaper to take hold again. Nero promised, as Arrow died. Nero sat there, for what seemed like days, when it was only about 3 hours. He arose, with a new resolve, and a new name. Nero Karumo. After that day, Nero always tried to be like Arrow. Kind, and caring, but calm and collected, on the battlefield. He left the Vatican, and set out on his own. However, he still held a hatred for Vampires. Someone would change that. Nero was helping a church, even though he had lost his faith a long time ago, when it was set upon, by a Vampire. Afraid of using his powers, the Vampire easily overpowered him, and Nero saw Death. However, the Vampire was then set upon, by a woman. as Nero stared, in shock, she easily killed the creature. Nero knew what she was, just by looking at her. Without even thinking, he summoned his scythe. The woman only looked. As nero started yelling at her. For her race. For the death's of so many people. He thought of arrow, of his first mission. However, the woman then moved, faster than Nero was anticipating, and punched him, hard, in the stomach. Gasping for air, he looked up, as the woman explained what she was. a true Vampire. She went on to say the she hunted the others, as they were a blight on the world. Nero's whole world was rocked, by this revelation. A vampire, who hunted other vampires? It was not unheard of, but that was because of dominance. It was never because of the fact the they thought that they were evil. Nero asked the woman's name. She answered: Seras Victoria, before kicking him, and knocking him out. When he awoke, Nero thought about it a bit, and decided to leave behind his hatred for vampires. He would live to protect his Race, no matter the enemy.
Side Notes:I have Rena's permission, to use Seras in mah backstory.
RP Sample: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t761-captain-s-meeting-2

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Wed May 02, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Nero Karumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Karumo   Nero Karumo EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

Lance del Fulmine needs some nerfing, as fast as bala, power of cero, and no cool down O~O thats abit to strong
tier 1-5 when done, looks really good otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Nero Karumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Karumo   Nero Karumo EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:41 am

I have done as you wished, Sensei. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Nero Karumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Karumo   Nero Karumo EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

I agree with Kano on this, and I also say that this looks good...

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nero Karumo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Karumo   Nero Karumo Empty

Back to top Go down

Nero Karumo
Page 1 of 1