Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Some Wind-Based Skills I_vote_lcapSome Wind-Based Skills I_voting_barSome Wind-Based Skills I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Some Wind-Based Skills I_vote_lcapSome Wind-Based Skills I_voting_barSome Wind-Based Skills I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Some Wind-Based Skills Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Some Wind-Based Skills Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Some Wind-Based Skills Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Some Wind-Based Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Some Wind-Based Skills Empty
PostSubject: Some Wind-Based Skills   Some Wind-Based Skills EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Name: Kouseitan'i Nousatsu (Element Enchant)
Type: Bakudo
Number: no number
Incantation: Blend the colours. Become one with the cosmos, and gather everything into yourself. Make your choice and grow in power.
Description: Garuda imbues any natural element (fire, water, ice, lightning, toxic elements; earth is excluded as it pertains to debris like rocks) into one of his tornadoes. The extra elemental bonus is only a 75% bonus, as the tornadoes have the inherent ability to pick up elements at a 100% bonus as they occur naturally. The elements cannot overlap unless compatible, but they cannot be the same; after picking up a fire element from, for example, a campfire, Garuda cannot add an extra fire bonus through Kouseitan'i Nousatsu, as it would have to be something else, such as poison/toxins that can be forced into an opponent's body through the fire element blistering the skin.
Who can use it: Garuda, primarily, but this can also be taught to other wind-users.
Character: Garuda

Name: Sakujou no Kaze (Rope of Wind)
Type: Bakudo
Incantation: Gather and coil. Wrap around, bind the villain. Return it to its place in oblivion.
Description: Grey cyclonic ropes made of dense wind extends from the user's fingers and thumb. Depending on the opponent's strength (in comparison to the user), it will either serve to slow the opponent (2 sub-tiers and up), immobilize the opponent for one attack (1 sub-tier above or below or of the same level), or can be used to throw the opponent around or away for a whole post (2 sub-tiers below and less). Because of the strength of the ability, its cooldown is 4 posts.
Who can use it: Garuda, but it can be taught to other wind-users

Name: Bure-do no Teikiatsu-Uzu (Blade of Swirling Cyclone)
Type: Hado
Incantation: Take my breath. Become my sword. Conquer the world and show the universe my strength.
Description: A whirlwind consumes the blade of the user's weapon(s). Its overall condition (sharpness, hardness, bluntness) is increased by 50% for one post. After two posts, it must be fired from the blade as a pressure wave, or else the blade's condition can be reduced by 25% as a result of oxidization for one post after that. The cooldown for this ability is 4 posts after the pressure wave is released. The damage can range from a partially-stunning blunt strike (2 sub-tiers higher and up), a knock down blow (1 sub-tier higher or lower or of equal strength), or a cleaving blow (2 sub-tiers lower and down). This strike can kill a lesser fighter (3-5s and lower, including regular humans).
Who can use it: Garuda, but it can be taught to other wind-users.

Last edited by james on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Some Wind-Based Skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Wind-Based Skills   Some Wind-Based Skills EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 am

Edit: fixed, so, as said, approved.
Back to top Go down

Some Wind-Based Skills
Page 1 of 1