Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Diath Xios I_vote_lcapDiath Xios I_voting_barDiath Xios I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Diath Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Diath Xios Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Diath Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Diath Xios Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Diath Xios Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Diath Xios Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Diath Xios Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Diath Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Diath Xios Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Diath Xios Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Diath Xios Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Diath Xios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Diath Xios Empty
PostSubject: Diath Xios   Diath Xios EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Diath Xios (Dee-ath Zee-os)
True Age: 218
Sex: female
Personality: Diath is the second oldest member of the Xios clan. She is a flirtatious girl. She flirts with both sexs for fun. She can be very manipulative, using her looks and seductive attitude to get what she wants. Beneath her flirtatious and manipulative attitude she is intellectual. She hides her smarts to make herself more appealing to others. This part of her is born of some rediculous self confidence issue, as she feels more confident when people think she's not intelligent.

Diath is very caring towards those close to her. Her brothers and sister mean the world to her. The siblings do have arguments sometimes, and Temida has recieved a few bites from her in snake form out of annoyance. She's never bitten Grainne, but she does push her little sister to become stronger. She kind of mothers her younger siblings, and dislikes how Zwei acts like a loner. Unlike her or Temida she thinks they need looking after.

Although she is a very social person she can become very hostile if she feels threatened by someone. The same can be said if she believes the person means to harm her family in any way. Like any venomous snake she gives off a warning before she attacks, and has even been know to hiss, but if pushed she will. She has a bit of temper too, and sometimes she can't help but let a hiss escape her lips.

Diath can be pretty cold to others in need. A large part of her actions are instinctive, so when she sees another person in danger who's not part of her family, her first though is to ignore them. There are some situations where this barrier is broken and Diath goes to the persons aid, such as if she owes the person a favor, or its a child in danger.

Diath is quick to attack Hollows and arrancar, seeing them as great dangers to herself and family. Generally, if the hollow or arrancar prove they mean no harm she'll hold off her attack, but otherwise she'll go all out, and is not afraid to kill. The other races don't have so much trouble from her, except maybe bounto, who've been known to eat souls. If she knew what sinners were, she wouldn't like them.

Fears: Thunder storms, Mongooses, someone hurting her family.

Character Appearance

Diath Xios 8c4ce2fb239a53f6c99119c

Height: 5'9”
Weight: 125lbs
Physical Traits: She has yellow eyes with slithed pupils that resemble the eyes of a snake, with a natural dark line around her eye. She has a little black mole under her right eye. Her hair is a dark brown, long, and curly. One strand of hair always manages to make it into her face, even if she had tied it up. She is tall, and has a atlethic build, and is quite busty.

Clothing: Diath hates comformity and in place of the usual hakami she wears a dark blue padded leather bodysuit that has black lines crisscrossing on the chest, a black leather spaulder on the left shoulder. The top is sleavless, She has one long black glove on the right arm, and a shorter one with a leather vambrace on the left. She wears a pair of brown belt lead chaps that stops mid thigh, and then long dark leather boots with swirling designs.

Accessories:

Animal form

animal type: Saw scaled viper
appearance: when Diath takes her animal form she becomes a saw scaled viper, a green and black snake with white strips along its back, and a wavey white line running along the side that looks like a saw blade or the design on a katana's blade edge. As a viper she is poisonous, but her bites are not fatal to most people. If she bit a normal human they might die as if bitten by a normal saw scaled viper, but her venom in this form will not harm any spiritual beings, or advent humans, bount and quincy.

Diath Xios Sawscaledviperechiscari

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Diath resembles a snake in fighting style, using spears to deliver quick damaging blows. She never fights outside shikai without a spear in hand. She is terrible at weilding a katana, and preferes to jump straight into shikai in a fight. Her flexible body allows her to twist around attacks and strike back with a quick jab of her spear. Without kido she would be all close range, but her keen intellect has allowed her to master a select few. She's no way as good as her elder brother though.

In terms of speed, Diath is rather fast on foot and when attacking, but her ability to shunpo is terrible, being just a little faster than her speed on foot. She has writen it off as useless, and barely uses it. Diath is very cunning and tactical in combat. She uses her intelligence to asses the situation. She is careful with her poisons, and generally selects one to suit her current needs, rather than just go wild with them. If her opponant is fast, she will try get him with a stiffness or drowsiness vemon to slow him, before preforming a kido to trap him.

Diath shares a snakes hearing, smell and a the rare Heat seeing ability a pit viper has. These abilities replace her reiatsu sensing. But these enchanced senses help her in combat far more, especially if she were to be blinded or fighting in the dark. But they have a few negative sides too. Diath has a naturally low body heat. She's not cold blooded like a snake, but she hates the cold, and is weak to cold attacks.

Strengths: She has extreme flexibilty allowing to her to contort her body in ways that seem unatural, and even dislocate and relocate bones with ease. Good at grapples and binds because of her flexibility, and this helps with escaping grapples too. She is a master spear weilder, spending no time at all on training up her sword skill. This covers both duel weilding and single weilder her spears. She has good Durability. excels at kido. Her reflexes are highly honed. Good attack and running speed.

Weaknesses: Because of Diath's special qualities, her Reiatsu sensing has suffered. She cannot feel reiatsu unless its in 5 feet of her. Even then, she connot tell the race or strength of the person in question, just that they are there. Her sword skills are lacking. She trains only with replicates of her spears. She has terrible shunpo. 25% weakness to cold. Her stamina is average but it suffers in colder temperatures.

special qualities: enhanced hearing: Like a snake, Diath can pick up low frequency vibrations that allow her to hear at greater distances. Not as good as a wolf, but better than a humans. She can tune this out, but powerful vibrations can give her head aches, and she hates thunderstorms.

Enchanced Smell: Diath shares a snakes amazing sense of smell. Although she does not have a forked tongue or need to stick it out to pick up a scent. Her nose might be sensitive but she is also quite resistant to horrible smells.

Heat sense: Diath shares a pit vipers heat seeing ability, allowing her to fight in the dark, or if blinded. To use this during daylight Diath must close her eyes. She can see a heat signature through thin walls, but nothing solid like brick or stone. The heat sense works up to 30 foot, after that it gets more dificult to perceive a heat signature.

Retractable fangs: Diath has fangs that get longer when she chooses, so if she were to bite, they would extend, and then retract. They are not venomous.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: A normal katana with a snake skin sheath, and a hilt with snakes wrapping around it like the picture below.

Diath Xios Battle10

Spirit’s Name: alysodemέnos
Spirit’s Appearance:
Diath Xios 95a9d5c23ee31fd57196237

alysodemέnos is a large green snake. He is so volatile, when Diath first met him, she found him chained up to the massive pillars within her innerworld. Where he still is. Diath messures up to his eye when his head is flat on the ground.
Spirit’s Personality: alysodemέnos is violent and poisonous. He hates everything and were he in control he would probably rampage across the world tearing it appart. He barely tolerates Diath, only letting her use his power becuase of her snake like qualities. He rarely talks or materialises before Diath.
Inner World: alysodemέnos lives in the massive place he's chained up in in the picture above. The sky is always overcast with a red glow to it. Alysodemέnos overshadows everything within it.

Kidou: hado:1,4,11,31,32,33,54,58,63,73, bankai hado:88,91, Gáe bolg.

bakudo:4,8,21,26,37, bankai bakudo:39,62,73,75,81

Shikai

Call Out Command: Show your fangs, alysodemέnos.
Appearance: Diaths katana becomes a pair of spears, one red and one yellow. Each spear represents one part of her snake spirits body. The yellow spear is short, but She can throw it long distances. It represents a snakes strike speed. The red one creates her venom, and represents the snakes fangs. The yellow spear is 5 foot long, and the red is 7 foot.

Diath Xios 23412
Diath Xios 31929

Abilities:

Spear Control Lvl 1:
Diath can throw her yellow spear with the force of a cero behind it, 2 times the speed of a cero. Diath can dematerialize the spear and recall it to her hand once a post. She can dematerialize it and leave it like that if she needs to weild her red spear in two hands. She can do the same with the red spear, only she cannot throw the red spear in the same way, only recall it to her hand if she drops it or leaves it down.

Venoms:
Diath has a veriety of vemons at her disposal. These venoms are created and excreted from the red spear, which is the longer of the two. The venom runs down channels on the blade, so that a shallow cut will cause envenomation. Diath can chose when the weapon secretes the venom, and which venom it secretes.

Spoiler:

Duration and limits: Diath can infect one person with 2 venoms at a time, but not from one cut. She can only change vemons twice in one post. The venoms effect lasts 2 posts. With a 2 post cooldown on that venom once it runs out. If the person is infected with 2 venoms within two posts of each other, they are immune to all venoms for one post after the effects of the second one has worn off. She is immune to her own venoms.

Anti-venom medications: The yellow spear can syntesis a medication that stays off the effects of poisons or vemons. So if a poison were to cause headaches, it would relieve the pain, or fight of drowsyness. She must be infected, but the medication can be used 1 post after infection. The medication lessons effects, but only lasts for 3 posts. With a 5 post cooldown after. Diath can dispense these medications with a trowing needle pulled from the but of the spear, so she can give the medication to others from a distance, or stick it in her own arm to medicate herself. She does not need to be infected to create medications for her own venoms.

Boosts: Speed X2 strenght X2, durability X3.

Bankai

New Name: alysodemέnos dwreάn
Appearance: the only change to her appearance is a second leather shoulder pad and vambrace on the right arm, and a long grey sash around her waist. Her weapons do not change.
Abilities:

Spear Control Lvl 2:
Add on to Spear Control Lvl 1. Diath can use her spears like in shikai, and still recall them to her, but now the yellow spear can switch from rigid to animated, and twist like a snake. If Diath were to throw it, she could have it wrap around someone like a constrictor. It can only hold this form for a post before it becomes rigid again. It can be broken when animated, but will just demateralise and be recalled to her and once again rigid.

Venoms:
Diath has more vemons at her disposal. These venoms are created and excreted from the red spear, which is the longer of the two. The venom runs down channels on the blade, so that a shallow cut will cause envenomation. Diath can chose when the weapon secretes the venom, and which venom it secretes. In bankai, she can use all the venoms from Shikai as well as three new ones.

Spoiler:

Duration and limits: Diath can infect one person with 2 venoms at a time, but not from one cut. She can only change vemons twice in one post. The venoms effect lasts 3 posts. With a 2 post cooldown on the venom once it runs out. If the person is infected with 2 venoms within three posts of each other, they are immune to all venoms for one post after the effects of the second one has worn off. She is immune to her own venoms. In bankai, the protiens and enzymes in the venom constantly change, and people who somehow become permanently immune will still be effected, but this does not in anyway change the cooldowns and grace periods.

Anti venom cures: Diath's yellow spear can syntesis antidotes for any poison. To do so, she must first be infected with the poison or venom, the cure grants immunity till the thread ends. But the cure takes 3 posts to create, and she must be infected with that poison twice. Diath can dispense these cures with a trowing needle pulled from the butt of the spear, so she can give the medication to others from the distance, or stick it in her own arm to cure herself.

Snake summon: Diath can summon a 20 foot long snake. The snake is coated in thick hard to peirce scales, to counter the fact that it's not all that fast when moving, although it can strike within a split second, and is very strong. It is not a poisonous snake. The snake is 3 tiers Lower than Diath. So if she were 1-5, it would be 2-3. Lasts for 4 with a 3 post cooldown.

Hiss: Diath lets out a high pitched hissing noise. There is no real use other than to communicate with her summon, until she manages to infect someone with Venom: sound. Then the noise can be used to mess with the persons head, and cause pain and headaches that last as long as their infected with Venom: sound.

Boosts: SpeedX3 strenght X3, durability X3 stamina X2.

Toukai

Name:alysodereάn
New Appearance: Diath takes the form of a Naga, a half human half snake. She hates this form , and only uses toukai when its absolutly nessassary. Unlike the picture she only has 2 arms. There are no changes to her weapons. Her face becomes slightly more snake like and her mouth is wider, allowing her to bite easier.

Diath Xios Nivaln11

Abilities: Diath keeps all previous abilities, and any changes to them are here. Otherwise they stay the same.

Spear control Lvl 3: Add on to Spear Control Lvl 1 & 2. Diath Has 2 additional spears. The are 4 foot long, and black. They float in the air around her, and she can throw them like her yellow spear, at the power of half a cero. These spears are niether venomous or cure creating weapons. She can de materialise them and call them back to her, each once a post. She can freely control their movement within 20 foot of her, and they move at a max speed of half a bala. She must actually throw them with her hand to fire them beyond that point. Diath can also detonate these black spears, at the force of a gran rey. However once one explodes, the other vanishes with it for 3 posts, before both return.

Venoms:
Diath has no new vemoms at her disposal, but she can use all the venoms from bankai and shikai, with a secondary delivery system. Her bite.

Duration and limits: Diath can infect one person with 2 venoms at a time, but not from one cut. She can only change vemons twice in one post. The venoms effect lasts 4 posts. With a 2 post cooldown on the venom once it runs out. If the person is infected with 2 venoms within four posts of each other, they are immune to all venoms for two posts after the effects of the second one has worn off. Her venoms continue to change like in bankai, and she is still immune to them.

Ressistances: Diath is immune to all poisons and venoms, and her skin is as tough as an average heirro.

Boosts: SpeedX4 strenght X4, durability X4 stamina X4

Back Drop

Background: Diath was, as far as she can tell, born in soul society. She was the second born child of the shinigami Anastasia and Shensuin Xios. She had two brothers and a sister, all of which she loved very much. Not to say they never fought. Life as the child of a shinigami, even in such a large family, was good. Her parents took good care of all of them, and to show she loved them she tried to help out as best she could, cooking and cleaning so that Temida could focus on other things, grainne could paint, and zwei could have fun in the woods. But she always made time for herself, and found enjoyment in flirting and teasing boys or girls, and playing in the neigbourhood. She always kept the fact that she was intelligent hidden, and still does. Diath would always make Zwei a snack and leave it at the edge of the forest, although she was never sure if he ate it or not.

One day Zwei came back crying. Diath waited nearby, dreading the moment he would finally stopped cry to tell them what happened, and she was right to. because Zwei told them of their parents death at the hands of another shinigami. Diath didn’t take the news well and cried herself to sleep that night. When the shinigami came the next day to inform them of what happened, telling them that a hollow had killed her parents, she almost attacked him. Only Temida managed to restrain her. The shinigami had lied, probably to cover up for one of their own. From that moment on she hated the gotei 13. When he left, she turned her anger on Temida and they had an argument, which ended with her biting him and storming off.Neither of them even noticed Grainne who slipped off and immersed herself in her own world. Diath eventually came back and said sorry. But things between them were very tense after that.

After the funeral, Diath became somewhat withdrawn. She focused more on keeping her sibling fed, and used what little money temida brought in to by food. She tried to coax Grainné out of her own little world, and at one point she actually snapped at her, jealous and annoyed that she seemed to be taking it so well. After she snapped at Grainne, she noticed a change in her little sister, who began to sell paintings and got a job. Diath never had the chance to give out to Zwei, because he was always vanishing off into the woods.

Life became even harder when they lost their house, and Diath’s anger at the ss only grew. When it all got to much for her, she began to disappear for a few hours during the day. She always came back to feed her family, but she never told them what she did when she was gone. But this caused allot of arguments between her and Temida, which Zwei always managed to witness. She hated him seeing them fight, and it upset her to think how their fighting would affect their little brother, and also grainne, who was always in the house.

At one point, Zwei didn’t come back for an entire week, and when he did, both she and temida were furious. What was worse was they were shouting at each other as much as him, blaming each other for his actions. He eventually joined in the argument and shut them both up. Diath stormed out after that, and cried about what Zwei said about their parents. She didn’t need reminding. She knew all to well. During her time away from the family she spent her time stealing money or food. She mostly aimed for money, so that she could keep a nice supply and feed the family easier. She didn’t want them to know about her stealing, If Temida found out, she knew he’d be furious.

She didn’t want the others to know because stealing was a crime and while she was good enough at it, she put herself in danger every time she picked a pocket or snatched a loaf of bread. Her stealing made a difference to their survival but put her in allot of danger. Eventually Temida found out, and they had a huge argument about it. They actually came to blows. Diath bit Temida, and hurt him pretty badly. Her canines had extended for a brief moment, and pierced her brothers arm. He retaliated, scratching her back, with claws he hadn’t had before. That really upset her and rather than storming out she just broke down and started crying.

Not just about the argument, or even the wound she'd taken from him, she did deserve it after biting him so much, but about how they were such a mess, about their parents and their scrimping and saving and how the gotei had just abandoned them after letting their parents die, and how she had to steal to get anywhere close to keeping them alive. Grainné ended up needing to patch up her shoulder, Temida had cut her pretty deeply, and it left scars. She stayed with Grainné who comforted her and calmed her down, and Diath said sorry about all the times she’d been mean, and they grew a little closer. For a while she was happy, just sitting there with grainné, not thinking about what she would have to do to keep them going.

After that she stopped stealing, and tried finding work. Even their fighting stopped, and she spent a lot of time just avoiding him. She felt bad about hurting him, and blamed herself for that last fight .Temida’s hand didn’t go back to normal and he lost some of his jobs. Her own teeth went back to normal almost instantly, although they had a habit of sliding down when she got angry or was eating. Eventually he called them all together, and told them something that finally broke the family apart.

When Diath heard what Temida had to say, her face paled. She tried talking calmly, to convince Temida that what he was doing was a mistake, that there were other ways. She was going to get a job, and bring in more money that way. She might not be around to feed them, they’d have to do that themselves, but atleast they’d have more money. However Temida would have none of it. He was insistant on his choice, that he would serve the very people who let their family die, and covered up how they died.

For once Diath didn’t start to shout. She stood up, and looked Temida in they eye and said that she would not sit around and live off him while he served the gotei, waiting for the day they came to tell Diath Temida was dead. Life was hard now, and they only scraped by, but they would live. When he gave no answer, she turned and walked away, and didn’t look back. The pain was to much for her, she couldn’t handle sitting around in a cushy house again, waiting for news of his death.

At first, life alone was hard. She got by on stolen bread, but that was too risky to keep up, especially when she was almost caught by one of the guards. She managed to give him a slip, by running into a crowd and squeezing under a house. That was the first time she discovered she could so easily dislocate her bones. at first it hurt but the pain stopped once she got used to dislocating them.

After that she receded to the outskirts of the rukongai, well away from Zwei’s section of the woods. She was having trouble running to town to steal, so she tried her hand at hunting, and found she had a knack for it. She couldn’t chase down a deer, but she was able to lie still enough that she became almost unnoticeable, and get an animal that way. Over time her sense of smell and hearing began to sharpen, and she started picking up noises that most humans couldn’t hear. Her sense of smell sharpened, and she noticed she could taste things in the air. That scared her a little. She though she might be like zwei, a wolf child or something.

But that answer was wrong. One day, as she lay on her belly covered in bits of plant, waiting for a rabbit she could hear nearby to come closer, a snake slithered by. It hadn’t even seen her. She watched it stop and stay perfectly still as the rabbit got closer, its tongue sticking out to taste the air. Diath watched that snake as it curled up and suddenly attacked the rabbit, its fangs swinging down as it bit. She realised then, that she was no wolf, but a snake.

She watched the snake as it munched away on its food and found herself fasinated with it. Strangly the snake looked directly at her, hissed, and slithered off to the base of a nearby tree and curled up. It had known she was there the whole time, but didn’t attack her. Well that was a first. After the snake she began to get better at hunting. She used a pointed stick to strike down her prey, because lunging at it from a crouched position had resulted in her face planting the ground. The stick worked better.

Over time she drifted closer and closer to Zwei’s patch of woods. When she came close enough she concealed her scent with mud and moved in slowly like a snake would. She never seen him, or caught scent of her little brother. She decided it was for the best, she couldn’t go back now. She decided to head deeper into the soul society countryside. That turned out to be a mistake, as one day during her hunting a hollow passed by. She hoped it handn’t seen her but she was wrong. So she ran,.

The hollow gave chase and eventually cornered her at the base of some cliffs. The only thing she had to defend herself was a stick and some useless extendable fangs. The hollow unleased some kind of gas, and when she inhaled it, her vision started to blurr to the point of almost total blindness. And it hurt like hell to. She squeesed her eyes shut to drive drive away the pain in her eyes, and noticed a strange blue glow. Then it intensified, as a red shaped formed before her, with a bright white centre. She heard the hollow roar, seen it swing in to attack and managed to dodge.

She tried to run but everything in her new and strange blue vision was so undefined, only certain areas standing out. She ran straight into a tree and knocked herself out. She woke up a few hours later that day in the arms of a shinigami. She almost freaked. The brown haired man seen the panic in her eyes and let her down but when she tried to run, he stopped her. He was insistant that she come back and get looked at, but Diath would have none of it. She thanked him though, for saving her and left.

After that she started to doubt herself. Leaving her family had been selfish, but she couldn’t go back. Not after what she’d done. However when grainne appeared, she didn’t have much of a choice but to listen to her. She didn’t know how her little sister found her, but she listened intently to what she had to say. one of the most important parts of it being Zwei had joined the gotei 13. By that time Diath had been contemplating joining, just to protect Temida, but with Zwei there too she decided it was nessasary. She’d spent most of her life looking after her little brother and sister, and so had Temida, if one of them was in the gotei, then that was the safest place for all of them. Atleast they could watch each others back.

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]

Last edited by Zenke on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Diath Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diath Xios   Diath Xios EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

The only one I'm iffy on is Necrosis...a part of you is dead after all. If it was a one time thing on the opponent, and afterward were immune to it, even if you meet again, then I would probably say yes to it. Like Kano's Gauge's gangrene or however it's spelled thing...not sure if he has it anymore though. I mean, a part of you is DEAD. Even if you have some type of regeneration, that's still rather much...

Besides that one thing, it has my approval.

Tier: 2-1 (1-5 with bankai active)

Reason is Aki would promote you, no matter what, to a vacant captain's slot. So I'm going with the Kurama route if that is okay.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Diath Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diath Xios   Diath Xios EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 am

Second, although Jun, Guage's Gangrene is only Immunity for that thread, not for life O~O
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

Diath Xios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diath Xios   Diath Xios Empty

Back to top Go down

Diath Xios
Page 1 of 1