Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mia Baonaru I_vote_lcapMia Baonaru I_voting_barMia Baonaru I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mia Baonaru Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mia Baonaru Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mia Baonaru Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mia Baonaru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quincy Template
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Base Info

Name: [Baonaru (Bow-Naru) Mia]
True Age: [19]
Sex : (Yes please. lol jk jk) Female
Personality: She is quiet to the point of almost being thought as mute..though she can talk. She is calculating and quite intelligent..which explains her quick mastery of the quincy powers. She pretends to be sort of like a robot in social situations..saying only calculated things or nothing at all. It can make her either hard to understand..or irritating to talk with..depending on which one she chooses to do. She isn't exactly shy..because she doesn't mind being around complete and total strangers..but she doesn't talk to them much or if she does its hello and goodbye. The only people she seems to talk to more than a little is the people at her archery club.

Likes - Archery, Her students.

Fears - a student being harmed during practice, a student becoming a killer, her hands becoming unable to draw a bow.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'3''
Weight: 137 lbs
Physical Traits:

Mia Baonaru Mia

Clothing: Pic.
Accessories: She carries an mp3 player with music that gets her blood pumping.

General Fighting Style: Like most quincy Mia uses her long ranged abilities to their fullest and does whatever she can to avoid close ranged combat.

Strengths: great speed and reflexes, good intellect.
Weaknesses: Physical power, and endurance ( she gets injured like a normal human ).

Gintou Silver Tube Techniques:

Heizen (聖噬, haizen; German for "heat") — This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from silver tubes which slices through the opponent. It is activated by the command "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!

Gritz (五架縛, gurittsu) — This technique forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target. It is activated by the command "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"

Wolke (緑杯, vorukōru; German for "cloud") — This technique uses a silver tube to create a large blast. While it may not be intended for use as such, Uryū uses it to cushion the impact of a fall. It is activated by the command "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"

Sprenger (破芒陣, supurengeru; German for "explosion") — This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagram-shaped seal, which when activated causes a massive explosion within its borders. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside a silver tube acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time.

Powers:

Hirenkyaku: Analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído, the Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.

Ransōtengai— this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū. Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique. Mayuri stated it as "the most powerful technique for the Quincy," but he did not know of the Quincy Final Form, which means as far as Mayuri knew it was the strongest

Bow Description:

This bow..made from strong well refined and blackened Osage Orange wood..this wood is extremely flexible and durable enough that when she forces her reiatsu from it she can use it to block bludgeon weapons with no harm to her bow. Of course.. this bow will still be in danger if a sword tries to break it. It would take her time to replace this bow..so once it's broken she must focus and use a pure reiatsu one in its place until she can get around to having her's remade. She doesn't nessicarily need it for any reason but she prefers holding onto something that is actually physical. Though this bow can break against a slashing based weapon like a sword or axe..it is durable..and has her reiatsu in it.. so it would take more than one swing. (this is assuming they are on the same tier. If the person is one whole tier above her than it'll be one swing regardless.)

Special Arrow Powers -

Teka! - Mia draws back her arrow and charges it with far more energy than any other arrow. When release it causes a beam of quincy energy akin to a cero. She is able to vary the power of her arrows because of this technique. But all arrows that are stronger than 1/3rd of a cero cause the beam effect, though the size varies depending on how close to a full cero she is using.

Exploding Shot - She fires an arrow that explodes when it gets within 20 feet of its opponent or closer this explosion is purely a release of concentrated energy and has the same power as a cero when exploded. the explosion moves up to 15 yards in every direction in a big sphere shape.

Unlocked Quincy Abilities -

Licht Regen - A quincy who has mastered this ability is capable of firing a giant wave of hundreds of quincy arrows at full power all at once. Where as normally a quincy can fire several dozen arrows quickly this ability exceeds that usual limit. This is able to be done once per two posts.

Quincy: Vollständig - Unlike the Ishida clan who did not study this path Mia did not shun it's existence after losing and regaining her powers. This replaces her Sanrei Glove's Final Form but has the exact same bonuses. She is also capable of forming a spiritual weapon much like a zanpaktou that is the same color and make up as her arrows except more concentrated. She is able to form either a gun or a sword and can switch between the two once per post. The ammunition of the gun is the exact same as bow arrows in terms of energy composition and power. Due to forum rules she does not get "reishi enslavement" but retains "reishi dominance" that is usual for final form quincy.

Quincy items:

Quincy cross— Standard equipment for any Quincy, the Quincy Cross acts as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape, as Ryūken's cross is a pentacle.

Seele Schneider: The Seele Schneider is a thin sword that can be fired similarly to an arrow. It's much longer than a standard arrow and functions something like a chainsaw: the spirit particles of its blade vibrate at ultra-high frequencies, loosening the molecular bonds between any spirit matter it cuts so that the Quincy user may easily absorb the freed spirit particles. Mia has six of these.

Background:

ChildHood - Since early childhood her family had been training her to be able to use her Quincy powers to their fullest mainly because there were very few Quincy's left in the world. She was put through rigorous training that caused her hands to bleed constantly. This part didn't really bother her..she thought it a privilege and prideful to go through with the training and please her family by making sure she mastered each and every technique they taught her. as well as making sure she remembered how to call forth her bow and arrows and anything else that had to do with being a quincy. From the age of 6 to 13 this was all she did. She gave up having a life outside of school and training because well..when she started she wasn't old enough to understand what a life really was and because she was raised to understand the pride of a quincy. It was during this time she was given Sheele Schneider and even taught how to make her own. Though her father and mother both warned her it was a dangerous tool if she were to not be careful with it as it could easily kill her.

Teenage years - from 13 to 16 everything started to slow down in her training. She had mastered everything that her family had taught her..though she did have trouble at first with Hirenkyaku due to her issue controlling the spiritual particles to STAY under her feet. She would manage to get into the air but then break focus and fall down. Over these past 3 years she had grown more accustom to it and now has no issue with it. Her training continued..however..her school life became more of a part of her life when she hit Freshman year..the people became interesting to her all of a sudden..her family were actually quite happy about this developement as they had feared they turned her into a robot entirely and that she would never have friends or a life outside of slaying hollows and growing stronger as a quincy. When they realized she had grown to be more social they all.. ALL.. quickly helped to cox that behavior and tell her it was perfectly acceptable. At first..it didn't really work..its like turning a rusted old off switch to on..but slowly..as the months crept by..she began to at least talk to some people..while still retaining her slightly non-social and robotic way of speech.

Age 17 - Last month was the last and most current big event of her life..her Father had her fire an arrow consecutively without rest for two whole weeks. She was given food and water in enough of an amount to replenish her energy and keep her going but that was it. Afterwards..Her family got together and made a huge party in her honor..when she asked why there was a party about her doing this her mother replied.."It is because your the first one in such a long time in this family to have accomplished this dear." This actually registered on emotional level and made Mia swell with pride and joy. She actually enjoyed that party like a normal girl her age. When the party was over..and when everyone had gone to bed..Her Father pulled her out of bed and took her to his private office..where he bequeathed to her a glove. He warned her..that using this glove would take even more training than she had previously done..but when she managed to succeed she would be even stronger for it. He warned her never to take it off. and to practice vigorously every night with it. She promised she would and for a week that was all she did. She had even called her school and told them she was ill and would not be able to come in til treated..which..when she explained why to her worried mother..was easily backed by her family who agreed. Each day..she struggled with the glove's power just to summon her bow..but finally..around 9 day's later..she had managed to not only summon her bow..but fire 10 arrows without stopping or error. She returned to school after this point..and after assuring everyone that she was fine. She continued to train only at night. Slowly but steadily increasing the amount of arrows she was able to fire. Over the next 2 years she would master the glove and even learn why her father told her to never remove it. To counter being asked why she always had it on..she funded and started to participate in an Archery club on her free time..of course..she was the best there..but that was because she was a Quincy. No human could match a quincy with a bow. Even with 3 times the amount of training she had...ok..maybe with 3x the amount..if that was possible..hehe..

Age 19 - Mia looked around and saw someone having issues with their bow. She walked over to them and smiled as she got behind the nice girl, named Yuzaku, and placed a hand on the arm trying to pull back on the bow. "here.." she said calmly and politely while she had the girl tug the bow string until her other arm was completely straight. "now fire.." She said as she let go of the girls hand. Sure enough..The girl let fly and came much close to the mark than she had been the entire time. The girl did a little fist pump and squeal with delight. The girl looked at Mia and smiled as she thanked her. With that she went back to firing the bow the way Mia show'd her. "Thats great! keep up the good work Maki!" she complimented as she passed him by..he had just hit the second to middle line of the target..a first for him. He was excited about it to. "Don't forget to focus though or you'll never make it again!" She cautioned as she walked away. He had nodded and sobbered from his over excitedness as he aimed his next shot and continued to fire. As she made it to the bench Mia felt a bit worn out for some reason..so she sat down and began to rest while watching the rest of the Club..subconciously she had begun to smile..they were good kids..she was very happy with this club. But then..like a bullet in a party..She felt the reiatsu of a hollow nearby..Instantly she was up and told the club she had to go for the day. They all waved and said bye and off she went. She rushed down the street as the clouds darkened a bit..Turning a corner just in time to see the hollow form in the alleyway infront of her..Instinctively she formed her bow and fired several powerful arrows into the beast before it had even managed to realize she was there. The weak thing was blown to bits by the intensity of her arrows and was disentegrating as all hollow do within seconds. As she looked up, however, a new hollow had taken her distracted self as a chance to get above her and attempt to eat her. This would have worked too..if someones foot hadn't cracked into the mask of the hollow and sent the stupid thing flying. A man landed infront of her and offered his assistance and his name, Leon Haruki, The hollow had gotten up by this time and ,as stubborn as it was, tried to eat the new person that had kicked it..just to have its mask smashed to bits by his fist. It then disappated and Mia began to ask him questions concerning who he was and what he is. After about 30 minutes of conversation she agreed to try and help them take care of Karakura Town...Which is when Leon mentioned a friend of his who she needed to meet. He led the way and Mia followed and after a few hours they met Helba and her "brother" Kyte who were both waiting on Reno to show up since Leon had called a meeting. They said the "chief" wasn't here yet and started to explain to Mia all about what they do. She was at first confused because Helba was a hollow but soon realized that Helba was vastly different than all other hollow when it came to personality and morals. Kyte didn't speak a word..which Leon explained that he was mute after they had left Helba and Kyte to meet Reno when he finally show'd up. Reno and Leon then finished explaining everything that had occured in each of their pasts and why they had found and fought together for so long. She joined them to the agreeance of making the human world safer for all mankind. Unfortunately.. after a few months..most of the group had been slain during the Committee conflict that led to it's destruction once. it was rebuilt..but Mia was the only one still alive except for Reno..who had become twisted and warped in his way of thinking after seeing the conflict's closing results.

RP Sample: It's me. I'm capable of rp'ing any character I make very well and ya'll know it by now. r.r

Last edited by Rena on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Re-tier 1-5 have fun xD
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Added to powers.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Approved. 1-4
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:59 am

Approved.

I'll bring her up to 1-2. Because of the history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mia Baonaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia Baonaru   Mia Baonaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Baonaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: