Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ed Voscu I_vote_lcapEd Voscu I_voting_barEd Voscu I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ed Voscu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ed Voscu Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ed Voscu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ed Voscu Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ed Voscu Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ed Voscu Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ed Voscu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ed Voscu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ed Voscu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ed Voscu Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ed Voscu Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ed Voscu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ed Voscu Empty
PostSubject: Ed Voscu   Ed Voscu EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Ed Voscu
True Age: 19
Sex: Male
Personality: when it comes to knowledge, Ed is a person to talk to extensively. He knows as much as he reads with his photographic memory, and the ability to concentrate on an unnatural number of things at once. He is a very spastic person, ideas always bursting out the wazoo on him. He even tends to ramble on sometimes, asking many questions, and interrupting sometimes to add what he wants. In speech, he has little manners, he will cut you off by accident if you take to long.

Ed has little patience yet a lot of motivation. When working on a project, he may stay up night after night after night working until its finished, to impatient to finish it a week or anything. He likes to push the limits with the projects, and even developed a program with a true human-like A.I. At the age of 6. The reason to why he has so much knowledge is he was born genetically altered. He was a human experiment before he was even born. What happened was that in his brain, it was altered to act like it does as an infant. Not knowledge, but learning. He can learn anything easily, he can even soak up a language like a dry sponge in water.

Luckily he does not brag about his intellect. Although he has been known to brag about his various inventions. He takes a very strong pride in them. If you were to talk negatively about one, he would probably flip a table and show off and then some. Making sure you will think twice next time. However if he knows its correct, he does have honor in accepting defeat, however he will remember you and hold a secret grudge.

With inventions. He loves making robots the most. They are the coolest thing to him since he discovered Japanese cartoons. However since its cheaper, he does a lot of motor work, creating even a home made Motorcycle for himself. Which is one of his pride and joys. He is a free spirit at heart, and the motorcycle works as a good medium for such.

Being genetically altered, his brain is constantly making new lines of knowledge, he is extremely intelligent. Anything can be taught to him only once and he would remember it for the rest of his life. He can learn a language in a single week, and speak if fluently. In fact, he knows about 20 different languages as it is.
Shiny Things
Small Vermin
Fears:
the cops
Rabbits
Electricity Bill

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10
Weight: 140lb
Physical Traits:

Spoiler:
Clothing: ~Will be stated in each first post in a thread~
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ed fights with tactics as a main style. He makes sure to plan every move. His predictability is great as well. He tends to plan a couple moves ahead, keeping himself one step ahead each time. He fights though it looks spastic and random. Usually his arms flail a bit and honestly, he looks like he has no idea what he is doing. His formations and tactics really don't make much sense to any other person. He fights with mostly strength, a lot of time is spent working out so he is physically capable of working on his projects.
Strengths: as said, his strength is one of his high points. Just using the wrench on the bolts warms him up. As well as that, thanks to constant practice, he is extremely durable and has high stamina. He has stayed up many nights and has been hit by pieces so often he built up a strong defense to them. His strength is quite admirable, a whole lot better than his speed and spiritual pressure. The reason to his more monstrous strength is due to genetic alterations to himself. Probably however his strongest point would be his intellect. However his it at a point that you can't reach with training.
Weaknesses: sadly, his speed isn't all cracked up as it should be. Even though he is extremely hyper, he spends a lot of time standing still rather than working on cardio. A lot of his inventions don't require him to run around like crazy. Along with that he doesn't use his abilities much, so his spiritual pressure never got the warm up it needs, and is quite low as well. However, the level has normally been reliable to himself of what he needs.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon Two monkey wrenches
Appearance as seen in the appearance (weighs 50lb each)
Powers: as strong as shinigami steel, can grip on even stripped bolts or slippery ones with ease

Primary Stage
Name: Wave Interaction
Effect: He has the ability to twist and bend waves at will, not like in water, but such as radio waves, or cell phone, or even wifi. In fact he can surf the web in his head. He can hack access computers just by looking at them, he can even make you call someone when you actually wanted to call another. The ability doesn't take much out of him, and has little to know use in combat situations. The only way to stop his ability is to stop waves from being in his grasp, such as an EMP if anything. Or something to block the signal. He can easily hack into camera's and see through them, as well as tap into the signal of a running cell phone and track it down. He mostly uses this ability for the internet, T.V., or if he has to control something such as an invention. Range is 100yards.

Name: Analysis
Effect: just by focusing lightly on an object, he can tell what it is and what it's used for. Thanks to his multiple levels of concentration, he can do this with many things at once. They object can't be moving around to much however, like if it was on a person that was running and jumping around. Large complex items need to be in contact. His range is sight.

Name:Premeditation
Effect: After analysis, he can look around and see what he needs to make what he wants out of it. He can turn simple stuff in a junkyard into various mechanics. He can literally build the object in his mind, then work on building it in real life. With his memory, he doesn't need any blueprints or rough drafts, its all done in his head.

Name: Global hack
Effect: He can search out and take control of anything wireless on earth or off earth, however if it goes out of 100yards, then it will require a 2post cool down, if it goes out of the planet, it will require a 4 post cool down, his limit is the earths satellite orbit. Also the farther the longer it would take to connect. Doing this move allows him to even control a satellite and send a beam 4 times the strength of cero at a person from space, however, the computers that hold control of anything stronger is to sealed tight for him to even attempt to hack.

Final Stage
Name:Self Circuitry
Effect: he can literally turn himself as data and move anywhere in the earth at speeds faster than the speed of light. However after doing it once, he needs a 5 post cool down. Its not meant for battle, just a form of transportation. He must be near a computer and he comes out at another computer. The computers being the gateway.

Name: Electro Brain shock
Effect: He can send a mass amount of waves to the human mind causing a shock of pain such as having a raging headache for a total of 3 posts, with a 4 post cool down.

Name: Sharing
Effect: as long as he is in contact with the person, he can share what he see's through all his first abilities. Such as they can see the internet as he can. He must be in contact and it takes some of his concentration as well. But it helps him explain things in detail.

Name: EMP
Effect: He can send out a shock wave cutting off all waves in a 30yard radius. However he does have a 7 post coo down. Anything electronic will be shut off for a total of 5 posts. from his own body. If he does such a thing, he will go into extreme blood loss.

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Ed was born, and he remembers ever second of it clearly, from the time he was one year old actually. Most children...well no children born can remember that far back, but he for some reason can. At the age of one, he ran away from his crib as a band of thieves rushed in to basically clean out the place. Some of his brethren were killed in the process, along with his Parents. He remembers every feature of the robbers. From the little white chunks on their face, to the cold demonic eyes, and their loud shrilly laugh. This was his first encounter with Spirituals, he calls them. Souls that are long since dead, yet very much alive.

Since then he had been on the run, and eve befriended a mouse within the journey. One day a Giant Spiritual attacked him. It was large and black, with a giant skull like mask upon its face. Ed was freaking out that his point as he ran away like crazy, just to be side-swiped. Now need I remind you Ed is only 3 at this time, The mouse suffered a broken leg, that lucky mouse, as for Ed on the other hand. He was not so lucky. He smashed into a light pole and broke an arm and some ribs. The pole fell over a bit and his spine was in complete disarray. The Spiritual came back for more, but this time the light pole began to shiver as Ed's eyes grew very wide. As the Spiritual came close, the pole flung out smashing it across the head, making it almost clear off.

Ed, after that incident, started working on the spare parts to repair his best buddy. And after years of research in the art of science and technician, He even gave the mouse such as vocal chords and even some gear to keep it alive, not just a lab rat, but also a lab partner.
Side Notes: his abilities arent really for battle use
RP Sample:
here =^~^=
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Ed Voscu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: