Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fou-Lu I_vote_lcapFou-Lu I_voting_barFou-Lu I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fou-Lu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fou-Lu Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fou-Lu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fou-Lu Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fou-Lu Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fou-Lu Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fou-Lu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fou-Lu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fou-Lu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fou-Lu Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fou-Lu Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fou-Lu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:12 am

Exiled God Template

Basic Information

Name: Fou-Lu
God Incarnate: The Dragon God of the Endless, Yorae from Breath of Fire 4
True Age: 3600
Sex: Male

Personality (Restored): Ever since his awakening in the world of the living he had been meticulously working to restart the Fou Empire. His hatred for mankind placated and replaced with the feeling that they need a firm hand to guide him, much like he did in the past. He has become kind and compassionate while maintaining the bulk of his dignified and superior mannerisms. He would be very unhappy to receive aid in combat and may even turn on his helper unless it would severely injure them or kill them, but he would never purposely cause them irreparable damage even if they had offended his Honor.

Personality as a Deity: Yorae was the ying and the yang. The almighty one of the beginning and the end. In the beginning he had only love for his people however. It was only after a few hundred years of letting the people bask in his miracles that he came to realize love without destruction led to the people being unable to take care of themselves. So he became known for choosing prophets and having the people be aware of when the "Calm Times" and the "Suffering" were about to happen to give them the chance to rebuild and prepare for what lay ahead.. This was the main concept behind his power. To balance out the lives of the humans to which he governed.

Though in regards to the other gods and goddesses.. Yorae had always been a loner. He loved his people but he did not like to actually have real companionship. Any of his people who got too close to him realized this quickly and because of their devotion they simply nodded their head and did not try to sway him. If he has to deal with other god's Yorae/Fou-Lu does not hesitate to show his superiority complex towards them. As he believes himself to be the one true ultimate being. This causes alot of problems between him and other deities which is also a main cause of his loner personality.

Hates: Soul King, Hollow
Fears: Scorpions.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 144 lbs
Physical Traits:
Fou-Lu Fou-lu
Clothing: See Picture above.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Being a powerful man with or without his god-like powers he has always known swift victory over his enemies by means of simply crushing them with everything he has. Given this he doesn't many defensive abilities other than the normal sword defense he has with his energy blade and one defense skill in second form. He is definitely an agressive fighter with an intellect that allows him to calmly act in the heat of battle and seize opportunities left by his opponent.

In regards to his abilities Fou-lu has two types of combat styles he has access too but can only choose between one of them at any point during a post. He cannot use an ability from both in the same post. These are Light/Fire and Darkness/Water. The only abilities he can use regardless of which side he chooses are the dragon type abilities such as dragonbreath or Soul Rend. though he must be in the abilities respective form to use it.

Strengths: His physical capabilities are incredible when compared to normal human beings because of his god blood that flows through his body even in his sealed state. As the yorae dragon he was supposedly unequaled so it only makes sense that even while sealed his human form retained some of this power. Strength, High Spiritual Power, Speed, and Endurance is double the normal in sealed state.

Weaknesses: Where as most other gods in Fou-lu's situation can learn other abilities outside of the ones associated with them Fou-lu is not able to. He also suffer's from a lack of stamina due to spending so much of it protecting the bulk of his power from his descent from divinity. HIs abiilities are also limited in that he can only control two elements at a time and they are pre-determined pairings. Thus he can't mix and match his own abilities.

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item: Astral - The part of him that did not manage to get sealed by the Soul king. Astral is the dragon manifestation of Fou-lu and his basic form ( his full power has the advanced form )

Fou-Lu Astral_Dragon

He can summon the wings of his basic instinctual form though they are scaled down to match the size of his human body but due to the seals even this form cannot be brought out fully in his first stage. It becomes fully accessible in his second stage and is capable of using both stage one and stage two's powers but the transformation only lasts 5 posts before needing a 8 post cooldown. it is a hidden part of his soul deep inside out of reach of the soul king. It is his primal god side and is even more powerful than his normal sealed state or his stage two release. This form is almost as powerful as stage three but costs stamina to use over time hence the duration and cooldown being what they are.

Dragonbreath (Dragon) - He breaths forth a line of his god energy much like a cero is fired by a hollow except it is twice as powerful. This can be used every other post. This is an ability can be use regardless of which combat style he is accessing (As Dragon "element" abilities are the except to his element pairing limits). This ability is also usable in all of his forms. Though in his human forms he fires this from his hand.

God power Stage One:

Energy Blade - His main source of attack while stuck in his human form. He forms a blade hard as zanpaktou steel out of his own god energy. Due to being a higher level of energy than most being it cannot be absorbed by those who normally absorb energy ( such as Rena ). This blade does not have a hand guard of any kind and extends about 4 feet long. This blade is also capable of releasing a wave of energy that is similar to what they are made out of once per post that is half the size of Fou-lu himself with the same strength as his normal swing since that is what caused it. When dual wielding he is capable of one wave per blade per post.

Searing Earth (Fire) - He can stomp his foot and cause an earthquake that erupts with fire from every crack made by the earthquake. This covers a range of 100 yards and goes up to 15 feet high..so it's a really small earthquake..but it's the flames you need to worry about because they stick around for a full post after the ability is used and can burn mildly even when faced with things like Heirro. Usable every 3 posts.

Holy Circle (Light) - He creates a circle of radiant energy around him that expands for 100 feet and causes a burning light upon his enemies while slightly healing anyone he deems as an ally or himself. When coming into contact with the light the eyes are blinded by 70% however if the eyes are not effected the person(s) caught in the light actually catch fire. This ability moves up for 7 feet and is usable every 3 posts. This does not do actual damage other than when people are set on fire.

Tsunami (Water) - He yells and causes a tidal wave to surge forward from in front of him. This attack is 40 feet high and 20 feet long. The power of this attack is no different than that of a true tsunami caused by nature. usable every 3 posts.

Gravitonne (Darkness) - Dark energy surrounds his opponent and for 2 posts increases the gravity directly under their being by twice the normal amount causing their movements to be greatly hindered. This ability only works on the ground and is usable every 3 posts. (So he cannot use it to drop a mid-air opponent)

God Power Stage Two:

Appearance:
Fou-Lu God_Fou-Lu

Abilities:

Energy Blade Dual Wield - Same as Stage one except now he has two.

Dark Wave (Dragon) - He pours out his spiritual energy and creates a small ball similar in shape and size to a bala that slightly homes in on his opponent. This ball attack can travel up to 200 feet from Fou-lu and explodes for massive damage equal to a Gren Ray Cero for 80 feet of Dark Energy. If hit by the ball directly the opponent would take a 50% more damage. This is usable every 3 posts.

GigaFlame (Fire) - He summons an incarnation of his primal form and it breaths a massive wave of super hot fire towards his opponent in a 60 foot wide 200 foot long line This ability is triple the strength of hadou no 31. This can happen once ever 3 posts.

MetaStrike (Light) - His legs tense and his energy courses through him..allowing him to strike at the same speed as a shinigami using shunpo with both his weapons while moving at said speed as well. Each time he moves to attack there is a split second flash of light that emits from his body..causing his opponents that look directly at him to be slightly blinded by the radiant shine. This lasts for 2 posts and is usable one post after it ends. However he can only use this ability 3 times before the strain on his muscles becomes too much and he must recover for 6 posts.

Aqua Ring (Water) - He forms a defensive ring of water around his body that can expand in any direction for up to 6 feet to cover his body. This water hardens into ice and protects him from most minor attacks effortlessly but can defend him against a cero or similar powered attack one time before being depleted. This is usable every other post posts but if the ring is depleted the CD is increased by one post (so 2 CD if used up) The ring lasts until the beginning of the next post (So basically after all his opponents have gone)

Shadow Warp (Darkness) - He pumps out his energy and is encased in pure darkness before disappearing and reappearing in a new location. When he reappears he is still covered in darkness though it quickly disperses upon reappearing. This gives him time of being unseen and increases his chance of catching his opponent off guard. Range is the same as a shunpo. this is usable every 2 posts.

Boosts: Capabilities Double

God Power Stage Three:

Appearance:

Fou-Lu Meditate_Frost_Dragon_Form

Sidenote: In this form he is 7 and a half foot tall.

Abilities:

Kaiser Knuckles (Dragon) - His fists gain a stronger heirro like ability and he becomes capable of throwing a punch at a blurring speed. This is a passive and always active ability while in this form. This also increases the strength and speed at which he can use his energy blades. This form also increases his endurance further but unlike EVERY OTHER FORM (Except Astral - barring Stage Four - ) costs more stamina to maintain. He cannot constantly be in this form unlike the others. Even his final form does not have the same strength, speed and endurance as this form.

Meteor Strike (Fire) - His fists glow red and become hot as fire as he throws fists of flames at his opponents these "ranged punches" can easily crack bones and burn the skin unless they have a heirro like ability or a resistance to fire.. this is usable every 2 posts.

Stream-line (Water) - he covers his body in highly pressurized water and shoots forward like a cannon at the speed of bala. Anything hit by him during this would suffer a good deal of blunt force damage and most attacks bounce off him during this straight line rush. Usable every 3 posts.

Final Shine (Light) - He emits an explosion of radiant energy from his body that is much like a bomb going off except it's light energy. This can cause minor burns on just about anyone and does serious damage to those caught in the blast radius of a measly 30 feet. This is usable every 3 posts.

Dome of Shadow (Darkness) - He becomes capable of singling out an opponent by trapping himself and his foe in a bubble of darkness that cannot be broken out of from the inside without killing or defeating Fou-lu or having him cancel the ability himself. It also cannot be entered from the outside by anyone that Fou-lu does not allow in unless they hit the dome with enough power to equal a 1-1 arrancar firing Cero Oscuras. This ability can only be used on one target at any given time and takes 10 posts before he can switch targets. While within the dome Fou-lu can make shadows attack his opponent for half a cero (In total) once per post. Regardless of how many attacks he makes the damage total will only ever cap at half a cero per post.

Boosts: capabilities triple.

Full God Power:

Appearance: He can choose between ANY form during this stage but THIS is his true form below. (Astral and Stage Three Forms do not cost stamina nor super boost his stats while in this stage of power his boosts remain the x4 regardless of which appearance he uses)

Fou-Lu 208px-Fou-Lu_Astral_Dragon_Form

Side Notes: In this form he is 9 feet tall and uses energy blade dual wield. The only difference between the normal energy blade and this form is that the blades are both now 6 feet long.

Abilities:  he can use any of the abilities from his previous forms. Plus the below two. This is also the only form that is able to use stage three abilities at the same time (Except stage three of course)

Soul Rend (Dragon)- He creates shockwaves all around an opponents body that move towards the body.. this starts at 5 feet away but is very fast making it very difficult to simply dodge since you'd have to go through a shockwave to avoid the others The strength of this ability is double physical power for each side of the shockwave. so it's as if he's punching you with all his might with each hand from every side.. Spiritual energy output on a massive enough level to act as a shield can counter this ability. As can other shields that form around the entire body. This can be done every 5 posts.

Shockwave Pulsar (Dragon) - He waves his hand and hurls a large wave of kinetic force energy at his opponent. This can be done at will during this form and it is as strong as his physical punches would be. This wave goes for about 30 feet before simply fading into nothing and is about 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide.

Boosts: capabilities quadruple.

Back Drop:

Background: The Yorae Dragon - The Dragon God of the Endless - was believed to be a benevolent miracle granting god of great power. However over time the god grew more powerful because of the people's reliance on it's power and started to love them for always relying on its power. As this began to happen it assumed a mortal form and took control over a part of land..forming an empire over it and expanding it so that he controlled everything. Over time however.. his deep love for his people became seen as a tyrannical rule. Because he controlled everything..he did not let the people voice their opinions.

This was Fou-Lu the founder of the Fou Empire, in the western half of china. Its first emperor and with his supernatural power, he managed to unite the entire western continent in a single generation. After that, he supposedly predicted that he would return several hundred years later, then vanished. Although he outwardly appeared to be a man in his twenties, he possessed such wisdom and dignity that he seemed almost a mystery beyond human understanding, and after his death, he was deified and became known as the "God-Emperor."

Upon his return however he had learned of a power that had taken his place as the ultimate being. This vexed the "God-Emperor" and he immediately mobilized everything he had to crush this new "god". Unfortunately..this new being proved to be so mighty that the still weakened from slumber Fou-Lu was helpless before the might of the Soul King. As punishment for coming against him the Soul King sealed all of the power he could from Fou-Lu and hurled him back to the world of the living..where he awoke with nothing..not even memories. He wandered the land he was in for several years relearning many things that most people who "looked" his age would have already known. Over time though he came to speak in a dialect that was older than the modern times and most people still mock him for it.

As more time passes..Fou-Lu's powers will awaken..and the Soul King's seals will break. When that time comes.. Fou-Lu's soul will make sure that it's body will once again challenge the Soul King..and this time.. possibly even win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal Theme -

Angered Theme -

Last edited by Rena on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some shit)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Energy Blade, How strong is the wave.

Searing Earth (Fire) How much damage would it do on direct hit.

Holy Circle Again, how strong is the burning light? or does it just set a person aflame.if so how long are they alight for.

Shadow Warp Whats his Range?

Stream-line (Water) im thinking shunpou speeds are even faster than bala since you cant see a person traveling in shunpou, so ima have to deny it at that speed.

Dome of Shadow (Darkness) It can be very strong, but not indestructable. there should be some amount of energy that can blast through it, like a couple cero oscuras from a 1-1 teir would suffice.

Soul Rend (Dragon) just to warn you, no instant hits Wink

Tier will be 2-1 upon fixes and second.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Energy Blade, fixed.

Searing Earth (Fire) fixed

Holy Circle Again, fixed

Shadow Warp fixed

Stream-line (Water) fixed

Dome of Shadow (Darkness) fixed

Soul Rend (Dragon) it isn't instant hit. it is simply very very difficult to DODGE due to how close it begins. It can still be blocked and such as stated.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fou-Lu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fou-Lu   Fou-Lu Empty

Back to top Go down

Fou-Lu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: