Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Enters Hayato I_vote_lcapEnters Hayato I_voting_barEnters Hayato I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Enters Hayato Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Enters Hayato Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Enters Hayato Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Enters Hayato Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Enters Hayato Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Enters Hayato Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Enters Hayato Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Enters Hayato Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Enters Hayato Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Enters Hayato Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Enters Hayato Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Enters Hayato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Hayato could feel the sand shift beneath his feet as he walked shoe-less through the dessert, using his torn old clock to cover his face to protect from the sand the wind blew at him. "Where am I?" he asked himself as he looked into the distance, all he could see were some ruins and the sea of sand before him.

Looking up Hayato knew night would be upon him soon, another frigid night, so he decided those ruins in the are where he would rest for the night and begin to travel once more into the sea of sand. "Should be about an hours walk yet" Hayato verified to himself. He slowly made his way to these ruins, that he assumed would be full of mere hollows, but surprisingly empty.

Hayato used an old camp fire pit someone else happened to leave behind to create a fire by finding the odd things around him from these ruins and being lazy using a very weak cero to light the fire. He hoped that this would keep him warm for a change during the cold night. Hayato eyes become heavy as he starred into the flame slowly fell asleep but not soon after you could see sweat begin to form as he imaged his past, his followers his position and his beliefs were now always his nightmares. He continued to sweat and toss around as his nightmare grasped his mind in the darkness of the night.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm

In the cool night air of hueco mundo, a young female arrancar lay napping within some old ruins. She had short, blong hair, hazel brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. She was not beautiful, but definately pretty. Marie Reinhart drifted in and out of sleep, hidden within the ruins. Her powers were suppressed, an unconsious action. She was definatly lower class arrancar, and confrontation wasn't her thing. She'd learned to hold her power in as best she could at all times, only letting it out if she was forced to fight.

At some point in the night, she woke to a new pressense in the ruins. Her eyes snapped open in alarm. what ever it was was nearby. She heard the crackle of fire too. Not a hollow then. Marie Reinhart slipped trough a hole in the back wall and moved stealthily towards the new arrival. Peaking over a low wall she spotted an arrancar. He didn't seem to notice her, and she realised he was sleeping. Not just sleeping, he was shifting around allot, as if having a nightmare.

Marie was going to slip back to her hiding spot and leave him be, but she noticed the fire was running low. It was pretty cold in the white desert, and if he lit the fire that ment he was feeling it. Or maybe not. But it wasn't in her nature to let someone suffer. So she quietly gathered some fire wood or what ever she could find nearby, and crept up to place it on the fire. Now to get away without him waking....
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 am

As Hayato's nightmare's continued he imaged when his fellow comrades attacked him to try and obtain power through his life, imaging himself looking down as he could watch there blade pierce through his chest, he could feel it burn, but then he could see himself crying as he began to kill his comrades he had no choice if he wished to live, as the sword flew through the air towards another comrade he sudden woke up to the sound of someone around him.

Hayato soaked in his sweat from his nightmare lunged towards the pressence, but then stopped himself a couple inches away, for he noticed it was a women as he heaved from his nightmare he then sat back and whipped some of the sweat of his head before looking at the fire and noticed new wood to keep it burning, "Thank you, for taking care of me at a vulnerable time, and pardon me for being offensive at first, you know what it can be like out here."

He then picked back up his torn up cloak that had fallen off, and then covers the wings on his back once more and the took the time to tie the cloak around his neck before looking at the women, "My name is Hayato Hibiki, may I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 pm

The sleeping arrancar suddenly jumped at her and she flinched, reaching for her weapons. But he caught himself before he went to far and she stopped. She watched him, wondering why he'd been sweating so fiercely, did he have bad dreams, or was he sick. He thanked her for the fire. "It's not a problem. I've been around long enough to know that waking up to an unknown pressense can mean trouble. I didn't mean to disturb you though."

Hayato retreived his cloak as he asked her name. "It's Marie. Marie Reinhart. Its nice to meet you. I can't help wondering, your not injured or sick are you? you looked as if you had a fever." Arrancar didn't get sick often, but if he was she could help with that. She was better with wounds, but caring for people was somthing she always had done, and always will. Arrancar or human, it didn't matter to her. She once came upon a shinigami and arrancar who had beaten each other unconcious. She healed the Shinigami first, convinced him to spare the arrancar. Other way around and she might have regreted it. Arrancar were less prone to reason.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

Hayato smiled before replying to the women, "Its no problem at all it's always nice to have company of a beautiful women, and no no just a bad dream, well I guess not a dream but memories of the past." He looked to the fire and watched the new wood begin to char and then to Marie, "So what brings you to these ruins? ... If you don't mind answering of course." Hayato's been walking the sea of sand for a long time this is the first time he's talk to another of his kind in a couple years, he's been wandering ever since the betrayal of his comrades, with no destination in sight.

Hayato thought to himself, "Perhaps its time to be with others once more." It gets lonely sometimes and he would like to test himself once more to see how far he has fallen from before, maybe try to find those that are truly loyal to follow him once more.

Looking to Marie once more he decided to ask, "You seem very kind, may I ask how have you survived so long? No offense of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enters Hayato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enters Hayato   Enters Hayato Empty

Back to top Go down

Enters Hayato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: