Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinner powers and ability I_vote_lcapSinner powers and ability I_voting_barSinner powers and ability I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinner powers and ability I_vote_lcapSinner powers and ability I_voting_barSinner powers and ability I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinner powers and ability Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinner powers and ability Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinner powers and ability Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinner powers and ability

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sinner powers and ability Empty
PostSubject: Sinner powers and ability   Sinner powers and ability EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:27 am

Warning: Sinner's are not creatable unless you are capable of playing as tier 1-5 with a different character. These beings who can escape hell are ment to be seriously powerful and because they start with 100% power unlocked This is for the sake of fairness as it took Mr. OP as fuck ichigo to take out the two best of them. ( nuff said :3 )

Now, by full power, we mean for that tier. A 2-3 Sinner is equal to a 2-3 shinigami in shikai. A 1-5 Sinner is equal to a 1-5 shinigami in bankai. A 1-1 Sinner is even to a 1-1 shinigami in toukai. Those are just examples, but it's the same with everyone else.

Sinner's powers are as diverse and unique to their owners as a Human's powers or even their fullbring! This makes them very good to make if you want a pure evil character that is LIKE a human but isn't a human. This is also a way to be evil without being forced to make a hollow or an arrancar.

However Sinner's get a huge racial boost. See below.

Enhanced Physical Capabilities They were shown to be able to fight physically against bankai using shinigami. For the purpose of Forum RP this would mean you get a boost to strength automatically for being a Sinner giving you x4 strength. This would be very useful when fighting people your tier since their bankai and shikai give them bonus's as well. The above covers the following list of physical attributes: Strength, Endurance, Stamina, Speed, Reflexes.

This may not seem like much.. But when you consider that they are supposed to be strong. This actually helps alot to counter bankai or shikai bonuses. Adding this to the unique powers you create for your character you could be among the strongest for your tier!

Also notable they have their own version of Shunpo called Ranzig. This is like shunpo in every way except it is for sinners.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Sinner powers and ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Information :: Sinners-
Jump to: