Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Kano
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Rena's opponent finally got serious when hit by her Ankoku Shuuha ability.. Good that ment there was no need to hold back either! With a quick bankai call out while the man was coming for her she quickly changed her clothing appearance to be more warrior like while retaining some female qualities to it. Her Zanpaktou, however, did not change..and it continued it's spinning motions to build up more energy as it had been depleted from the use of her last attack. Just as the man launched his first wave attack she was ready. She swung her own blade that caused a wave of purified and super chilled water towards his wave.. instantly freezing his attack the moment the two collided but not going any further than the point of collision.

She brought her weapon to bear as he rushed in after that attack and noticed that for once her own strength wasn't massively outmatching that of her opponents. Which got her even more pumped up about taking this man down. However as he went to backhand her she smiled and had a bone shard spike out of her body to try and impale his hand. His hit would still hurt if he continued with it but at least she had braced for it and countered it. If he didn't smack her, and instead pulled back to avoid an impaled hand, she'd counter with a jab from her spiralling weapon straight for his stomach. If he did she'd lift a hand and fire a hadou no 31 shakkaho from it right in his face while her head was moved to the side roughly from his smack.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaze was still annoyed at this stupid hollow. It seemed to have teleported past his attack and then it DARED to try and harm Kaze himself! However Kaze was a very experienced fighter..and he knew when something was too much to block with just his physical might alone. So instead of doing a cross block with his arms against the first initial kick he brought his sword up with a wave of dark energy firing from it while he smacked the leg aside. He then continued to do this for each of the attacks that followed. Using the extra power from his ankoku shuuha to block the heavy blows from his opponent. However these waves were nowhere near as big or as powerful as the first initial one..these were more spammable weaker versions of the same technique. Unlike his daughter Kaze was more used to it and thus this was possible.

The gas was beginning to bother Kaze though. His spiritual output could not be maintained and he knew it..but he got a bright idea beforehand that greatly helped him. He started to flap his dragon-like wings at a high speed while using air walk to maintain his position in the sky so that he didn't move. This caused wind gusts that kept the gas away from him and allowed him to lower his spiritual output to it's normal. While doing this Kaze breathed out a cone of darkness that would cause sickness if breathed in by Alba. The cone wouldn't go very far but since alba was in melee range it would force him to either become weakened slightly or retreat to a safer distance.

Kaze then fired cero directly at Alba without hesitation. Once Kaze determined if that hit or not..then he might do something else..

But for now he just waited with his guard up.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am

Aki started laughing at the man's idiotic analogy. But he didn't attack and listened to it in whole. After all, that would have been rude. "Hollows are far more animalistic than humans, so you're analogy is a terrible one! As you are the cannabalizing wolf invading another wolf's territory! Look around! Some buildings now have barriers on them, they are clearly preparing for war from another pack to protect their territory! And is it so wrong to come to the aid of an ally? This is not our world, true enough, and they are not objects, also true, but neither are they food. And we are another pack that sees the true worth of the other and thus formed an alliance with them. I have my reasons to fight. You have your's. Enough with these games! Let's fight already!"

And Grand did not disappoint. Though it was misinformation he'd given Grand, Aki certainly had an interest in it. But first he need a captain's meeting to do that. Speaking of captains, where the hell were they?

What he felt from the blast was almost unreal. He waited for the last minute to dodge, using shunpo to land on one of the buildings, partly to see how strong the barriers were. He jumped away from the ceros as they hit the barrier. It shimmered, but didn't even crack. Aki watched as Grand dived into the explosion. For what reason, he didn't know. Then he appeared behind him. Almost out of instinct, the lightning blade curved and blocked the pistol whip, but not the stomp to the middle of his back. As the back hand came, he put his fire blade between his face and the fist. So if it continued, the arm would get cut and burned to hell.

Though a kick quickly aimed at his face again. What was up with aiming at his face? He hopped up, stuck his foot out to meet the kick, and jumped from it, firing two weak fire and lightning balls each, bala speed and strength. The guy seemed to be fond of back attacks. Very well. He surrounded himself with his fire blades. As soon as he felt Grand reappear again at his back, the one fire blade there exploded in a ten yard radius with the power of a cero. That explosion lessened the power of whatever Grand shot at him there, and add in his own resistance to energy outside of res/shikai/equivalent abilities, it barely did anything to him. Though the kick to the back still hurt though.

Next came a knee, which was met with a lightning blade heading striaght towards it, and another heading towards the stomach, interrupting whatever he was about to do, followed by a wave of his burn ability, interrupting him further.

Then came a wine glass that chucked at him. Aki simply moved out of the way. The guy seemed enraged now. That must have been some good wine. Six balas soon came. Again, his blades split and whipped around, exploding them before they got close, or so he thought he got all of them. Two got him dead on, making red welts that was blooding at his ribs. Then came another kick, this time to the chest. The man stepped back and spun inward, slashing all four lightning blades at Grand. Behind him, the four fire blades attempted to stab at the kick.

Aki jumped back. "Seems you're all fired up now. Can we release, now that both of us are all fired up? It's been soooo long since I used bankai...I think I forgot how it felt..."

Depending on Grand's response, Aki did go into bankai. Fire and lightning formed all around him. When it disapated, Aki had on scaly, dragon like armor covered his body, except his face, and his hair was odd mix of red and blue. On his hands were scaley gauntlets, each with three claws of his element, like Wolverine from X-men. Except the middle claw was the other element on each hand.

(OOC: For my own keeping track, Electro-Detection and Heat Exhaustion was not active this round.)

Raiden missed. And saw the little thingy run away! Rai went after it. "OI! Come back here coward!" His distorted hollow voice rang out at the odd being, whatever it was. The small boy shunpoed past him and jabbed with the opposite end of the blade. Followed by a swing with the scythe. Rai jumped up and jabbed down at the cloaked thingy, and went into a kick if dodged.

Typing away, Alex finally got done the last section done. The few buildings still standing near the two early responding vizards got the barrier as well. Though since that battle is most on the ground, he was worried. The entrance to those safe houses were the weak points. It would still take a powerful attack to bust through, but unfortunately, he had to weaken the barrier there to allow Coalition members and innocent to move inside if they weren't in it when activated. He felt the arrancar release. Great. But perhaps he can provide some support? Or go over to where that other vizard was fighting something.

Alexander clicked a few times to see what the TERC was seeing. A bounto was at the vizard's location. But not just any bounto, Gauge Jackson. A fellow Coalition member. His mental stability hasn't been good as of late. But this vizard has caused trouble in the World of the Living. So this did kill two birds with one stone. He'll still need to keep a close eye though. He will hop into the fray, but first, it would be best to see which one to hop into.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:14 am

So the asshole dodged his cero. This kid did have some things up his sleeve, however Grand simply absorbed all he could back form the explosion gaining 3/4ths of the energy he just absorbed. After most of his attacks at the kid. Pretty much failed due to those blades. He noticed the energy rise and dashed out of range of a fiery explosion, his hand was burned in the blasts and his whole body felt hot. The orbs flinging at him he simply sonido'ed of track.

Grand pulled back at the first defense, but at the end of the kick that was stabbed by flame, he shot a cero out of the sole of his shoe. He filled up mid kick after the cero dodging the blades from behind him. His leg all bloody now. He didn't want to go Res. This fight, however this child went bankai, he wouldn't have much of a choice. Before he goes in, he sensed an odd energy from before. A race he was interested and looking for. This senseless brat would have to wait later. “ALBATROSS, ARNGRIM!” he shouted out. Time to fall back for now. Plans needed to go into action and he didn't want his full power to be seen, however he may have to go into Resurrection to get out of here. It was already a failed mission with the blasted interference constantly happening. With these barriers up, there was no point to this fight anymore. “FALL BACK!” he shouted. “I'll stay behind until you leave!” he tapped his shoulder and spoke his call out. The words lingered in his mind 'Stay here until they leave, meet the race, then leave yourself.' the explosion of smoke caused a screen on this now Resurrection arrancar as he dashed out of the smoke towards the race he sensed. Coming into view he saw and odd skeleton who was in a fight. The orders where to just meet him not interfere. Hopefully the skeleton would notice him. He knew Aki was on his trail most likely, and would continue the fight until all goals were met. An energy was charging in his gun blade preparing for his route away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy hell, the man went in invisible, the gentleman felt a small prick at his head and instantly ducked down causing a slight cut. He saw some of the blood splatter in invisible air and lifted up a gun to block the throat slash at the same time shooting another bullet at the gut of his man using his other gun. As the slash at the gut came he was in the process of fighting multiple shots everywhere some being at the lower area close to him he wasted a whole clip. The bars came down out of no where. The man in armor changed his spears two dual swords and let another evil hush as he dashed forward. The man was trapped however one of the blades was thrown at him that he caught before the full weight bonded him and took the vertical slash dead on as he was imprisoned in the trap. The sword glew with energy as this gentleman's existence faded to be replaced with the knight in armor, not encased in the bars of light. He dashed forward as the new magic was being called by the time the sentence was finished the armored man was 2 inches in front of this shinigami as the coffin encased them. Both would take equal damage, however the knight didn't even seem to mind it, his body began to bleed as the imprisonment was taken down with the use of such a skill. The gentleman couldn't fight the mental instability and finally gave in as the armor seemed to attack his own master. Their was a massive explosion revealing an armored man in the middle with an oddly curved sword and pitch black long hair. A cape waving Finley in the breeze. “Thou will parish by thy hands, neh?” it was a bit sarcastically said, as if modern sarcasm in olden times. His voice was deeper, his eyes more confident. And not a single bit of spiritual energy to be sensed. His blade was encased in black energy that looked quite threatening along with a black dripping point on the blade. The aura around him seemed to distort space itself lightly, almost like a heat wave expelling from his body causing things to wave around.

The man took one step forward and disappeared almost as if he used Blur, however more silently and the space almost rippled. He appeared in front of the shinigami and sliced the sword vertically. If the tip were to touch the shinigami, he would be infected with Gangrene, if he were to jump back, the sword would pop out of its chain making it 8 feet longer as a chain sword. Which snapped back into place after slashing. All this power was so new to him. However what was his “Name...what is thy name” he questioned it out, it was meant for himself, he couldn't remember his own name. He closed his eyes and in his head he imagined two people. One shouted its Gauge however the other shouted Lancelot. He could imagine these characters so detailed. He felt the body of one, but the personality of another.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 am

Ika grinned as the man became all what the fucked at Ika being invincible and was dismayed to only make a small cut on the man though he felt a lot more satisfied when the blood dotted his shirt and with a silly grin he began to think for a second before his next attack and it was blocked by the barrel of a gun.Blood flowed out Ikas mouth as the shot hit his stomach and blew him back 10 feet,the bullet went about 3 inches deep and he rolled up as blood continued out his mouth and he was positive it had punctured a lung and he cursed as his breathing became harder and he then went for a slash at the mans gut which was quickly blocked and the man shot bullets low so Ika went high and flipped down towards the man and quickly launched a cut at this back and Shunpo'd back.The fight had went on long enough and he knew how to end it right here and now and he began to look at his arm and knew it had not taken much damage and he quickly launched a Hado 31 short range at the man before him as he Shunpo'd in close, it was just enough to burn him if it hit and as he did this he realized the man was fusing which further pushed him to do as he planned on doing but then the mans weapons changed and he charged Ika Hado 90 was done when Ika fired with the man 2 inches in front and he Shunpo'd back and his left hand was caught in his own Hado and he stood powerless as his hand was lacerated.He screamed out in pain as it happened, He Shunpo'd back after making a slash at its knees and watched as something interesting happened...

An explosion occurred and from it popped a man whom had rather long black hair was in armor and had an evil looking sword that was weirdly curved and he displayed an aura that seemed to make the fabric of space itself distort around him,much like a heat wave.His sword had long black energy on it and it leaked it as well and he made note to avoid that before he launched his next attack on the man that he hoped would finish the battle,he could get a new boot if his broke off in this guys ass not a new life nor did he plan on being forced into getting one as he heard the man speak he shook his head and grinned slyly,the man had no idea what was about to happen here.Ika dodged as the man launched the slash after disappearing much like a Shunpo or something to that equivalent and as Ika hopped back the mans blade came closer on a chain and Ika quickly hopped off of the top of it and made a slash to severe the chain and Shunpo'd back to see if that plan worked.He knew this guy was tough and he would rather die then lose a fight to a Bounto and Ika knew he had enough power to win,and if he failed Ika would be an added death to the toll already taken here and if it did not fail then this Bounto would be added to it most likely and the man would at least be severely fucking injured.Ika sighed as the realization that he would have to smoke right handed only due to his own fucking Kidou set in,thank god he was ambidextrous.

Ika grinned knowing all this power was new to this guy and also knew this could create a few openings to use an attack and as he did he heard the man utter a question that was not directed at Ika but rather the mans self.Ika knew this was chance as pathetic and unstable as this guy was he had to stop him for everyone else's good and his own,man didn't even know his own name he couldn't even lie and say some of what he was gonna do was going to be out of pure pity for the man and as he did he shook his head,it was time for this fight to come to a close and he wished himself luck as he prepared. "Bankai Bleeding Heart give me all the energy you have left" Ika felt renewed as every ounce of energy left in him flooded his body and he kept the sly grin he always had on his face as he looked at the man "are you ready to fucking die bitch I hope you are" Ika appeared above the man launching three quick slashes with his hand blades at the man and came around with the big sword to finish as a huge horizontal slash at the mans waist in hopes of cutting him in half.Ika then began to prepare one of his strongest attacks and as he did he launched a quick darkness slash at his foe, if it hit it would do Hado 50 equivalent damage and as he did this he used Darkness Transport and appeared above the man and launched a Hado 54 a huge blast that if it hit would burn the shit out of the guy and as he did this he Shunpo'd once more behind the man and made a punch for the mans face and slash at his throat with the hand blade.Ika hadn't went Bankai in a long time and he soon began to realize he to felt almost new to the power after not releasing it for so long not that it would show on his face,Ika was after all quite deceptive.He grinned at the man and planted his foot waiting for the next oncoming attack and he looked out of his now even larger dome and noticed a man standing there and he wondered what he had been doing and as he looked closer he realized it was the man he saw earlier fixing the town up.What in the hell was going on here...

Last edited by Ika Mazi (Jeff) on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Laughing amid the fight, Albatross stayed entertained as its fabulous kick missed its target, deflected by a blast of energy, but as Albatross fled backwards as more energy waves came from Kaze. Being a safe distance away, the cone which Kaze used did little to affect Albatross, having already retreated to a safe distance. Laughing still, Albatross watched as the man's wings blew away the gas, which flowed around the hollow once again.

Not even speaking, just crying out in hilarity and fun. A dark sickening chuckle that reverberation through the air. Taking its right hand, the vasto lorde snapped its fingers in a rhythm. As Albatross' eyes changed from white to black, the hollow sped forward, as if going to attack Kaze, the hollow having decided to in act a rather odd plan of action. As Albatross watched as a cero came at itself, the hollow used sonido by passing the large mass of energy, and continued forward. Creating a large cage of diamond all around the woman vizard in an instant. The cage having numerous thick bars of glittering diamond all around in a box formation, which gave the woman about five feet in all directions in room. Then creating fifty sharpened lead spikes, each one being one foot in length, and extremely sharp, the spikes were created all around Kaze and manipulated to fire at the man immediately. The cage made so that Arngrim would not be trapped inside with the woman.

Though Albatross did not stop there, creating even more interesting things, Albatross created a very thick smoke around Kaze at the same moment the spikes were created, and the same thick smoke also created around Rena. Then as Albatross flew forward in a burst of speed, the hollow created thirty heavy lances of dense reinforced steel, five on each face of the cage. (so 5 on the top, 5 on the bottom, etc.) The lances about seven feet long and heavy. All of them manipulated to fire into the a heart of the cage from all sides at once. The lances having been created five seconds after the cage.

As Albatross Surged forward the Hollow decorated itself in a thick heay set armor made of titanium. Rushing forward, Albatross watched its back for Kaze, ready to counter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a silent rattle, H created another small cubic substance high in the air, where H teleported again, being about one hundred feet away from its enemy. H being able to create substance in an instant, and upon seeing the enemy appear directly in front of H, the sinner fled upward.

H upon seeing Grand, rushing forward with great speed, felt the power of all the strength in the city at the moment. The Sinner knowing its orders from its leader Nin, Creating a slim card with information inside the letter. H created a block of its substance of fifty feet by fifty feet by forty-nine feet, leaving a very small amount not made at the moment, and fired off the entire block in small liquid globs. The glob of gue with the information inside it aimed at Grand's head as the numerous other projectiles would fire around in a craze, all of them firing at bala speed at the Skeleton's surroundings. Including the man from earlier who tried to kill the bystander Sin of Sloth.

The rain of silver goo came down in a mad rush of speed and weight as the globs of liquid smashed down upon the surface, and hopefully their targets. The goo would easily penetrate spiritual energy and cause burns and scorch marks on what it touched.

H watched and waited as it stood in the air making sure it would not be surprised again, making sure that the information reached Grand, then H would flee.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 am

Arngrim followed trough with the attack, not noticing the spike she extended from her body. It peirced his hand and he cursed as he pulled it from the spike. That followed by a hado that hit him in the face although his mask protected him for the most part. It still hurt and he staggered back. He was about to retaliate when a diamond cell formed around her, Arngrim growled at Albatross. He was just starting to have fun and all.

He was about to do something to try break the cage so he could get at his opponant when grand called to them, ordering a retreat. Arngrim sighed and shouted to albatross who seemed to busy to actually pay attention. He looked at the female, as he opened the garganta. "Next time we meet I'll kill you, and I'll enjoy it. " he said. He was backing towards the garganta, but didn't want to leave without albatross. So he waited, on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

( if you don't like me bashing Angrim outta the way Zenke say something )

Rena didn't even have the time to realize she had been trapped in a cage. It had happened so fast that Kaze was already in the cage and being stabbed by the time her perception of reality itself caught up with what had happened. Her father, who noticed the danger his daughter was suddenly in, had gone into full hollow form in order to rush in and save his slow ass daughters butt from being slain by the enemy HE was supposed to be facing. However..he didn't have the time to even think of avoiding the spears that peirced into the cage after he had broke in using brute force.

He did however roar in sheer outrage and defiance at albatross..who had pulled this little stunt..Sonido'ing to him in an instant and grabbing a hold of him with all the force Kaze's broken body had left..before gathering all of his spiritual energy inside himself and exploding with it. Causing such an overly devastating explosion that Kaze's body was reduced to nothing at the end of it..most likely doing the exact same to Albatross in the process.

Rena had basically been wondering what had hit her out of nowhere. She had been so focused on the hollow she was fighting and had gotten hit so hard all of a sudden it just kinda threw her for a loop. Though the explosion quickly snapped her out of it and she realized what had just happened.

Her father was dead.

She hated him. Hated everything about him. But blood was still blood..and now that blood was gone. She was alone in the world. Her child had been taken from her. Her father had been taken from her and both were taken because of the espada. She didn't do much of anything for a moment. But while she was doing nothing..Meka was screaming in her head like a child who had lost their most precious possession.

It didn't take long after that. Between her own hollow screaming with hate and her own mind quickly beginning to form that same hate. She had a hole open in her throat and her entire body went pale as hollow skin formed over her body at a quick rate her mask fused with her face her hair grew slightly longer and turned whitish blue and she became covered in many blue lines that make her look tribal all over her body though her clothes mostly remain intact and also turn white. (much like an arrancar's.)

"GRRRAAAAAANNNNDDDDD!!!" She roared as her own hollow energy poured from her body just from the sheer depths of madness she had fallen into. Angrim was no longer her concern. In fact she mostly bashed him out of the way with all of her might should he even try to get in the way of her mad sonido'ing dash towards Grand Chat's location. Cero fired from her mouth directly at Grand while she was moving towards him. Making it next to Aki, though she didn't know his name or even cared at this point, the same instant that the cero made it to grand. She didn't stop at Aki's side however..and continued towards Grand using Pesquisa and her eyes, which had turned both red and had gained unique design in them.

Grand was the leader. He was the one who controlled the hollow, He was the cause of everything! These thoughts repeatedly slammed into Rena's skull like a hammer at a rate of a thousand times a minute. Her child..her father.. both were lost because he told the hollow to attack the world of the living instead of just leaving it alone!

Whatever Aki did.. he would be subject to the massive amount of attacks and power Rena Lisola was putting out in a completely anger driven need to kill Grand. As her blade hurled waves of water and ice with each swing she made towards grand..all of her power backing each and every one of those swings.. She did not make a defense. She did not think of survival. She was focused on the absolute annihilation of the man she believed to be the cause of all of her misery due to her rage.

Anyone that attempted to get in the way would immediately become subject to her onslaught. There would be no exceptions, no mercy, no thinking. It would simply happen. And should the little bastard decide to run away in a garganta.. Rena Lisola would follow him even if it ment ripping open a garganta of her own making. Hueco Mundo would not serve to stop her because she had lost rational thought. Common sense was long since gone.

Last edited by Rena on Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Aki took the cero from the foot. There was no dodging that one. Though the guy did go into res. But then he started to leave. What. The. Hell. Aki pursued, firing a single lightning bolt and fire ball the strength of a cero. He was about to continue when one of the vizards suddenly lost control. He backed off as she fired and concentrated at trying to kill Grand. He saw way. One of the vizards were dead. Boyfriend? Husband? Sibling? Father/daughter? Mother/son? Aki did no know nor cared. He just stayed out of her way. And did add a lightning tornado with her strikes. It was slow moving, but was F3 leveled and caused massive amounts of damage. Hopefully, Grand would be too focused on the vizard's various blows to really attempt anything.

Globs of liquid was fired. Too easy. Aki disappeared twice before reappearing in the same spot, and fired some fire balls that were the strength and speed of a bala at whatever the skeleton thing was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The freak'in thing teleported again! This time straight up. And Rai was soon after him again, slashing at the thing. Then it started to go somewhere. Right into an onslaught of attacks from Rena and some Lightning tornado thing the other guy had fired. Rai stayed back a bit. Then came the globs of liquid. And fast too. Rai, being farther way, was able to dodge these. Then struck with black lightning. His strongest attack. At the expense, a third of his mask broke off. He followed it up with another cero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The barriers barely withstood the globs of liquid. Alex was now analyzing them. Not good...just fifteen minutes, and those globs would be through. But now is enough waiting. The green haired man and his doll exited the place with a bazooka in hand. The man aimed at the arrancar first, and fired. The rocket would explode with the power of a Gran Rey. The air was almost unbreathable, even for him. He doll also fired fifteen energy beams at the skeleton thing that popped up. Gathering spirit particles, he also made a green shuriken the size of a normal katana, and threw it at the skeleton as well.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Grand turned around to see a lot of crap coming at him at once. A cero was blasted towards him he spun around and flipped over it to meet Rena face to face, the swing came at him as he blocked with his Gun blade, ice shards flung embedding into his skin with some blood falling out however he pained little mind to the pain as he pushed back and sonido'd around. He flung one hand and fired a cero behind himself boosting him faster at Rena slamming his own blade against her. Lightning and fire blasts along with a tornado was shot at him. It was as if mother nature had it in. He kept up blocking Rena's strikes, a bit more cautious moving his blade around to block or dodge most of the ice shards at this close range not an easy task, 6 orbs each half the power of cero formed behind him. He shot them all out towards the lightning fire and tornado. They would collide with all the lightning and fire however the tornado would not be hit even though aimed at. He would push forward on Rena hard to push her back and spun his blade around firing 2 cero at the tornado in a wave motion that would cut and disperse it. He couldn't keep up a two front battle like this. During the battle he was moving around and the go struck his chest.

Energy began to burst out of him. He needed to transcend his current state. He sonido'ed away from Rena, most his wounds coming from the ice and his muscles a bit sore from matching her blade, she was a tough one. His energy exploded as his body and mind began to change. His hair flung up white and he now had two guns in his hands. His eyes were dark read his skin paler and his body a bit thin compared to before. He had piercings on his ears and had red gloves. His energy now completely hidden as his body constantly absorbs the leak back in. He took in a deep breath and turned to Aki and roared out a large energy blast diagonally down. The energy would have the force of two gran rey's if dodged it would head towards the ground. His fingernails would begin to glow red with spiritual pressure. He would then turn around and stabs his fingers at Rena, the heat with heirro would be hot enough to melt metal, on Rena's skin it would still burn however sizzle would be heard from heat on cold. He moved his energy into physical mode making his strength much better than his speed currently, he can easily switch around. He would begin to claw at Rena as behind him off his back three cero would fire one after another at high speed with no charge towards Aki, he made sure to focus on them both. Large amounts of spiritual pressure would be felt when he uses an energy attack, his full energy could be felt during those times and wave after wave would press against the barrier as he used it.

Last edited by Kano on Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Everything seemed to fade, the sunlight pressing down upon the city flooded with the energy of numerous beings. Beings of strength, monsters and heroes all intertwined in a mash of violence and death. Looking around slowly, Albatross noticed it was falling downwards, in a far flung spiral away from the mayhem which ensued. The being of the deceased could not even turn its fragile neck, as it gazed at a far off garganta in the distance, one it would not reach. The hollow's black eyes changed to a pure white as it hit the ground with a short thud. No large crater, just cracks webbing from the one ton hollow's body, as it hit pavement. The explosion from Kaze having sent the hollow flying in a huge rush, its enemy having died in his attempt to bring Albatross with him to death's gate. For the most part, the vizard had succeeded, and the now former exequias leader laid on the pavement of a city it cared not for. The creature's contrasting smoke curling across its severely battered body, which had been continually healed using a creation ability, but not fast enough, as fatal wounds had been made.

Albatross could do nothing but watch itself die, which it had hated the idea of dying so easily. Though, with a masked smile, the hollow watched with blurred vision a large gate open in front of itself. The red gates coated with massive bones, and chains. The hell gate opened, the wind picking up for the isolated area of Karakura, as Albatross was slowly dragged into the pits of Hell, it did not know existed until now. Without a single creak, the large gates soon closed, and disappeared, the now dead hollow gone from the face of the Earth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H was displeased to say the least. The skeleton was now being attacked by several people at once, which it really did not care for. After all the sheer amount of energy was frustrating the sinner, as it watched from the sky. It knew it had don e what it came here for, as the one glob had hit Grand. But as the skeleton was about to leave it watched as blasts of fire were coming its way at a great speed. Then came a lightening strike that was discolored to that of black. Numerous energy beams coming its way, and even a large shuriken like attack. Everyone seemed to have it in for the skeleton, however before the blasts of fire even reached the skeleton, H had decided to leave in its sinister mind.

The skeleton teleported one last time, to leave the city for what it was, a messy and violent place. The attacks missing, as H stood in hell, its globs of substance in Karakura, would then start breaking down in a matter of milliseconds, leaving not a single trace that H was there.

-Exit Thread-

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Albatross never made it to the portal, the fool went to far and the male vizard took them both out. Arngrim watched his fellow hollow plummet to the ground as anger started to bubble under the arrancar's skin. He didn't see the rest as the female vizard before him went insane, and began to transform, making a bee line for grand. Arngrim attenpted to intercept but she bashed into him hard enough to send him sprawling backwards. At the same time two arms of smoke lashed out at her, hitting with the force of a bala each if they reached her. Angrim cursed, and chased after her using bursts of sonido to try keep up.

The vizard reached grand but Arngrim stopped following, spotting another threat from below. He watched a man fire a rocket towards grand, and growled. The cero espada was in enough danger as it was so Arngrim intercepted the attack, throwing up a shield of smoke. The rocket hit and exploded, pushing him back a little, but his shield held, and as the explosion faded, a red light built up in the center, and a concentrated beam of fire 2/3 the power of the attack that hit shot back at the man with the launcher.

Arngrim turned to see grand in dire straights, out numbered, with a second vizard coming it to attack aswell. Hell no, on thors wrath would he let them beat grand like that. Arngrim let out a roar as power flooded from him and his form shifted. He becames smaller, about 7 foot, and his sword became a large battle axe. He's heirro formed into thick plates like a heavy armor. Arngrim's form shifted to smoke as he shot past rena and grand, appearing behind his king.

A grarganta ripped open as Arngrim prepared to hold until grand could escape. Argrim threw up a wall of smoke above him and 16 balls of fire rained down towards aki, a couple of seconds later 10 viking like beings made of smoke formed around him, their weapons made of flame. They were weak, but fast. Arngrim shouted. "Protect Grand!" They said nothing and all ten rushed towards the enemy. 5 fired cero a tenth of his own towards aki, the other five attacked Rena. They would die easily to her blows but would hopefully distract her long enough for grand to get his ass through that garganta.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

The man's form shifted in response to her attacks and he began to swipe at her with hot fists..being countered as she brought her chilled zanpaktou to bear. But the sizzle of heat on cold was still heard from the collision of his hand and her weapon..with a push she separated them but then came his offense..though his hands was countered with her Zanpaktou. Though he was quite fast..most of his attacks were blocked by the Zanpaktou..others being blocked by bone shards that popped up to cushion the impace and keep the burns from happening to her skin..though the bones themselves felt weird being superchilled once again when they went back inside her body..the pain was probably immessurable..but Rena felt nothing.

And Rena thought nothing. Rena had nothing but rage. Rena wasn't home. The second something interferred in her fight..her attention snapped to it and the poor little viking ghosts were slaugtered in the stroke of a sword..a huge wave of ice frozen in mid-air over where the ghosts were now trapped and froze solid. Her nose twitched and she focused on the one who had expelled the energy to create the things..Angrim..and rushed him with sonido. Her furious onslaught of quick and powerful attacks mixed with ice and water abilities now focused on him for having gotten in the way.

"Protect Grand!"

It had said. That ment it intended to keep her from him..that ment it needed to die first. With spiralling energy bursting from her crimson energy that crackled like lightning around her body began to show itself..and in seconds it was being hurled at Angrim along with a torrent of ice shards. Before long however Rena positioned herself between it and grand..

And orbs showed up all around her body when this happened. In the next moment every single orb discharged a powerful beam similiar to hado no 88 in every concievable direction up to 75 feet from Rena..just enough to hit grand AND angrim if they didn't move backwards fast enough..with enough power to make even them back down..

Though it didn't stop with that. Rena's zanpaktou already tried hungrily to crack open's angrim's head from behind..whether her Eraser had hit him and grand or not.. if he wasn't dead..she'd continue furiously to kill him. Never stopping her blade from being in a swinging motion. If he was out of the fight or dead..she would immediately turn back onto grand.

But thats not up for her to decide at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Two cero waves hit Aki's lightning tornado, which counteracted its spin and dissipated it. Aki grinned. Clever. But then it seemed the man increased his power again. So that is an arrancar's Segunda...Guess there's no helping it... Bursts of fire and lightning consumed the man as he went into Toukai. He gained dragon wings, on the tips of his fingers were claws of one element or the other. In addition, on the back of each arm was a blade made of the other element that the claws were. He barely had time to react to the next attack. He used his electromagnetic shield. But that wasn't enough. Thankfully, his armor weakened it even more. Still, Aki was forced into the ground, and smoking.

Three more ceros came at him. His elemental blades extended and split them in half as he was going back into the air. He then created a storm that was 150 yards in diameter. From it came three fire and lightning strikes the strength of a Hado 50. But that was the least of his worries. The other arrancar laid out some smackdown. Aki matched fire for fire. And took down the five viking things with ease. "Back off! If they wanna retreat, let them! We'll finish them later!" It just wasn't worth it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An arrancar got in the way of the rocket and fired something two thirds the strength of a Gran Rey at him. Alex jumped with his doll. The Captain-Commander gave the orders. "Very well, but let's give them a good bye present! Loran!" The snake fired off more energy beams, but in addition, twenty green energy snakes was also heading towards the other arrancar. If destroyed, the snakes wouldn't explode. However, if they touched either arrancar, they would explode with one twentieth of the power of a Gran Rey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son of a bitch! The skeleton left! Rai took off his mask and was about to go into bankai when the Captain-Commander gave the order. Raiden nodded and backed off. He was fiercely loyal to Soul Society, despite what they did to him and his kind. The bounto gave a good bye present in the form of more attacks. They'll get their's soon enough. The war had begun.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Lightning came from the sky striking Grand, he waved out his hand. Grand created 6 energy orbs and sent them raining at Aki towards the ground along with shooting three cero at almost the same instant, one instantly after the other with drill form. The energy orbs exploded on contact with half the power of the cero. He grasped Arngrim by the Collar, Dodging the remaining bolts, his hair abit Frizzed from the electrict, Damn the pain was setting in now. they killed one of his own members, These people were gonna pay later. Grand showed no emotion however since this form had void of emotion. He tossed Arngrim through the Gargatua with a sonido and went through it himself. The warp would be sealing up soon he reached heuco mundo. “Guess that test was a failure” he mumbled to himself and looked at the distance. “Arngrim, I’m gonna need some time away from the organization…do you think you can handle things as King of Espada?” he smiled mischievously. The sky was pitch black over head, nothing but white desert wasteland for miles, however as an arrancar he knew exactly where they are. He could even feel the hollow moving around by sense of energy. His own spiritual energy would be unfelt until he uses it again. All his wounds began healing more rapid from the break. He wish he could stay longer but now he knew more about the coalition. He lacked an intelligence group so he decided this whole event to see how good Karakura’s defenses were. They were able to make a shield near indestructible very fast, and it seemed shinigami forces were lacking. “Arngrim…I would focus a bit more on the shinigami rather than vizards I know you hate. Only Aki was here this time, could show signs of weakness in their organization. Still be careful however."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Arngrim grinned wickedly although Rena wouldn't see it beneath his helmet. He had hoped to bait her in, leaving Grand some freedom to escape. She furiously launched waves of ice and dark crimson energy at him, and he faught back with renewed fervor, smashing through her attacks with his great axe to swing back. He couldn't cancel out her energy out put though, and it was starting to make a mark on his heirro.

Rena moved to be between himself and grand who was no longer concentrating on aki. Arngrim seen an attack coming and countered with his own. Smoke would build up around rena and a couple of seconds later it exploded into a lance of fire shooting up and down with the power of a gran rey. Then arngrim would be dodging like crazy to avoid beams of energy, and if his own attack hit, one hit him square in the chest, cracking his heirro and sending him tumbling back. Otherwise he escaped relatively unscathe, with a good few burns more than when he started.

After that rena came in close again, trying to crack him over the head. He blocked and counted, slamming his heavy axe at her chest, and they began exchanging blows like crazy. The vizard had gone insane, and Arngrim was having the most fun of his life. So much so he almost turned on grand when the man grabbed him and threw him through the garganta. The last thing he seen before he entered the dark of the gardanta was a hoard of energy snakes. One hit off his arm and exploded, leaving burns across his heirro, another he destroyed with his axe before entering the garganta. When they were standing in the white sands he turned to his king.

"Dammit Grand, I was enjoying that." He growled. "It was a pity albatross had to get himself blown up, or we could have kept fighting.. And maybe if that damn human with the rocket launcher handn't been there." Anrgrim would make it a personal note to crush him if they ever met again. When grand revealed he was leaving Arngrim scowled.. "I dont understand why. But I'll take over, I planned on it, if something ever happened to you. Just be warned grand, I dont intend on giving it back."

Arngrim considered the next thing grand said. "I'll keep that in mind... But those humans.. We cant fight all 3 groups alone. I think we need a little extra help."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:18 am

During her onslaught of attacks against the one protecting grand..he had managed to get off an attack that exploded on her with the power of fire..it sizzled along her skin as her super cold body fought with it and eventually put out the fire that had hit her. She took damage..but you wouldn't know it since she had not stopped her attempts to kill the man..nor did she shown pain..or slowing down.. between her inability to feel pain and her high speed regeneration she was like a walking mass weapon of destruction.

Then the spiritual presence of all the hollow had disappeared. Someone had taken her foe and threw him into a gateway..the taker also leaving via the same gateway before shutting it.

But Rena was not satisfied with the victory..in fact.. to her enraged state of mind she had not yet obtained victory. The one responsible was not dead and the one who protected him was not dead. The only one who had died was the one who inflicted the killing blow..not the masters behind him. The ones who could simply send more people to kill.

"GRAAANNNDDD" She roared while releasing more of her, what seemed like unlimited, spiritual pressure. The very act force ripping a garganta into existence where she rushed in and disappeared from the world of the living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her immense spiritual power pounded the entirety of Hueco Mundo as her garganta visibly, forcibly, ripped itself open. Her body showing up almost as a blur as she Sonido's directly at the being she wanted dead the most. Grand Chat. Like before she did not stop her attacks for any reason.. as before.. there was no form of defensive measures.. as before.. she was fighting as though killing this man was the single most important reason for her existence.

Though, as before, if Angrim attempted to get in the way.. he would become the sole target of this fury. There was no thinking involved.. Only the instinct to kill. Anything that acted against her would be attacked. Anything that stopped her from getting to grand would be obliterated.

Rena was not pleased. Her rage ignited her power and she was once more hurling waves of icey water and dark energy with each of her swings. Her body completely covered in a red energy that crackled and LOOKED like lightning around her..

Then she did something a little different. She poured all of her remaining power into her Zanpaktou and released a wave very similiar to ichigo's hollowficated Getsuga Tencho at full power.

However..in this one last attempt to erase Grand.. she used up her remaining energy. This was not a move that one would take head on.. this was a move one would get the FUCK out of the way of.. or risk dying.

Instead of the powerful and dangerous flurry of blows she had been doing up until this point..she was now visibly weakened and fatigued. Rena didn't care. Rena didn't think. What happened was going to happen.. and she'd continue to try to kill grand as long as she remained in her hollow form..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Aki caught two of the six ceros in a lightning net and dodged the rest. He was even faster than before and much more manuverable thanks to his wings and toukai. He threw the two at the first spiral cero, knocked the next one away with a wing, and leaned away from the last, though that did scrape against his scale like armor. Aki watched almost in horror as the female vizard ripped a new Gargantua and went through. The bounto's remaining energy snakes stopped and disappeared once Grand and his monkey left. As soon as the female vizard left, the three remaining warriors gathered.

Together they discussed things. Including the Kishi, prospects of alliances, the Coalition, and Raiden saying that not all vizards are a part of the Kishi, including the female vizard that just left. Aki was a bit livid though, that no captains showed up. Though Rai did profess his undying loyalty to the man, and that if the Kishi did ever become Soul Society's enemy, he would defect. Though he did mention that there are two possible trouble vizards in the group, though one did just die. Rai also clarified those two's relationship as father and daughter. Aki headed back, sending several groups of shinigami to help with cleanup with the Coalition troops. Not having been in Toukai for hundreds of years exhausted the Captain Commander. And subsequently decided to take a nap.

~Exit Thread~
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Grand looked over to Arngrim as the energy was being gathered. “Move after this attack, this is all I’m helping you, think of it as a good bye present” The energy was flung at him; he smiled gently and held out his hand. “La gloire invitee…” all but one percent of his energy fluxuated around his and exploded outward toward Rena. Grand still had a very very high amount of energy before using this attack; it would be felt all around Heuco Mundo. It would turn the sand beneath them to glass and match Rena’s force with extra left over blasting towards her. He lost his segunda and resurrection, hitting the ground exhausted in normal form. The pain from the battle before began to rush through him, he almost fell to his knee, however his pride pushed him through to stand up even if wearily. His spiritual pressure would essentially be unfeelable. Not due to ability but due to the lack of spiritual pressure he now had. Grand began to walk away and smiled at the destruction he had caused, the whole ground having a tremendous crater. “Have fun Arngrim, the keys and the crown are yours” he disappeared in the sand.

~Exit Thread~
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Arngrim smiled when the vizard reappeared, but she focused on Grand, unleashing a massive wave of energy. The large arrancar stayed back out of the way as grand dealt with the attack and countered with his own massive attack. Arngrim watched as the former king turned and walked away, leaving him with the visibly drained vizard. Arngrim used his smoke phase to get in front of her and called out to her. "Hay, vizard. Forget about him, i'm your enemy now. Think of me as the one who killed your freind back there, after all i suggested that incursion." He said tauntingly.

He hadn't really, but she seemed focused on grand for the very reason he was the leader. Still that should get her attention, and arngrim wanted her up close. He pulled a small cube from somewhere and thrust his hand towards her hollow hole, releasing the caja nagacion to trap her, hopefully. If she attacked in between then he'd probably be battered, but who's to say.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Rena in her raged state..even though tired..charged at Angrim the moment he taunted her..only to be sealed up by some trickery seconds later.

~~~~~~~

"We will kill them all" Meka said while sobbing in a corner of Rena's inner world, "All will pay for this.."

"enough. You will destroy us if this keeps up.. I'm taking over." Rena countered.

~~~~~~~

Several hours later Rena broke out of the negacion cube that had trapped her and she found herself withing a building..though she could feel hollow everywhere and knew immediately she was still in Hueco Mundo. She also quickly realized she was in a cell and several arrancar barged into it and overpowered the still weakened Rena..forcing a straight jacket onto her that drained her reiatsu to the point of barely keeping her conscious.

"What the hell is going on here!? RELEASE ME" Rena yelled at the mob of arrancar who backed off and closed the Cell door. Rena struggled..but it was too late. Between her already weakened state and this jacket sealing her reiatsu she didn't have the strength to bust free of the trap.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Arngrim began to laugh when the woman came in close and was sealed. it was hilarious that the woman had fallen it, Vizards were powerful but their lack of control was their downfall. Arngrim called a few of his original hollow servants, ones who were loyal to him before he'd ever even met grand chat, and began barking orders, telling them to collect two special items he had stored away for such a day. He had intended on using them on someone else, but there was always time for that later.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, the vizard escaped his negation, only to be attacked and pinned down by a group of arrancar and hollow. They placed a straight jacket that drained most of her reiatsu on her, and stepped back, leaving her to sit in the corner screaming. Arngrim stepped into the room and smiled. "Your going to enjoy your stay, I promise. So be good until Espada cuatro gets here." He left her to sit and scream or cry or what ever it was she was going to do, while he planned the next few days out. First, he would need to take the throne and crush anyone who disagreed with his authority to lead, then he had his work cut out for him, planning an invasion. Time to have some fun.

(Exit/close thread Depending on if rena wants to post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2