Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mystere I_vote_lcapMystere I_voting_barMystere I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mystere Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mystere Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mystere Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mystere Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mystere Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mystere Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mystere Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mystere Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mystere Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mystere Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mystere Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mystere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mystere Empty
PostSubject: Mystere   Mystere EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Leo ( Mystere )
Age: Looks 35 but with an aura that makes him seem much older.
True Age: ?
Sex: Male
Personality: A brash and sometimes reckless fool. He tends to jump in unneeded and usually to the great annoyance of all other parties involved when it comes to matters outside of his own. Oblivious to all things outside his own interests he can be a pretty cliche and annoying person to have to deal with. However.. it does seem like he is dishing out "justice" making him a questionable good person. He is incredibly eccentric.

Fears: Seeing injustice and being unable to try to stop it, being manipulated by evil, not being able to be eccentric.

Character Appearance
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 195 lbs
Physical Traits:
Mystere 250px-Mystere

Clothing: See picture.

Accessories: His mask

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: though recklessly oblivious to anything outside his own spontaneous clicks of interest he is actually quite a skilled fighter. He is cold and calculating while making it look like a tv show or a game. laughing and smiling while giving off a pure death intent to kill without seeming evil. He will strike at any opening he is given without mercy..unless it's a spar. He tends to hold back when he isn't serious..so much so that he is well known for fleeing a battle because he doesn't WANT to get serious. Thus he exits like a cartoon hero. calling his own name and stating his departure.

Strengths: Jack of all trades but master of none. He is extremely versatile in combat and is well known for pulling stunts that is extremely dangerous or extremely stupid but always the stunt is effective. All of his cartoonish behavior is a facade. He is simply average in everything.

Weaknesses: jack of all trades but master of none. He is capable of using anything as a weapon.. and is capable of using any kidou he has studied or seen twice but he isn't extremely GOOD at any of them..simply average. However..due to this he doesn't have any actual weakness making him more of a balanced being than a give and take on power.

Kidou - though he is not a shinigami. He has learned the way of binding and way of destruction and found out how to use it effectively.

Hadou 1, 4, 31, 33, 54, 58, 62, 88, 90, 93

Bakudo 8, 9, 39, 58, 61, 77, 81, 93, 95, 98
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast Out - When enraged Mystere has a choice of revealing his true beastial wrath and transform into a bigger form of beastly proportions. He does not gain any extra abilitiies since he always has his heightened senses..but he does double in ALL of his capabilities. This transformation does not have a time limit for it is part of his dna.

Call out for Beast form -

"I am of the enraged,
I am eternal suffering,
I am one of the doomed.
Justice moves my Creator, divine power, and ultimate wisdom.
I was created in union.
Those that were created before me are nothing but eternal, thus, I, too, stand for eternity.
For those who oppose me.. lose all hope.."

Appearance - Mystere RigardoAwakened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His Sword makes him immune to fire and it ABSORBS light and holy energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

False Shikai aka Primary Stage ( he doesn't actually HAVE to call this out but he tends too say the first part all the time..sometimes the second part. )

Call Out Command: White Dragon fill me with the strength of ages! Empower me to defeat the evil in my midsts!

Appearance: The sword in his physical appearance picture.

Abilities:

Buzz Blade - He swings his blade and releases a flurry of buzz saw moving energy discs that strike in every single direction concievable at the exact same time. This energy is as strong as his tier would allow and cannot be used more than once every other post it also has a range of 200 feet. This energy, unlike his normal attacks. Is of his OWN energy and is yellow. it is his own human energy and his only non=holy/fire element skill.

Draconic Impact - He leaps into the air dramatically and comes down with such explosive force flowing from him AND his weapon that it causes a small impactual explosion upon hitting the ground or anything else..however due to the output of his spiritual power while doing this he is immune to most forms of damage on his way down. This can only be used once per 3 posts.

White Flame - He is capable of creating white fire with the snap of his fingers in his free hand or the tap of his foot or..depending on how minor the action is..even by doing nothing. At this stage the fire simply acts as a defensive skill. Acting in the defense of it's creator. Think of Gaara's sand when thinking of this ability. As it is essentially the same.

Tranquil Litany - As long as he isn't fighting he is capable of healing the wounds or himself and anyone within 30 feet of his body. Though he can include and exclude anyone at will. He CANNOT fight while doing this ability or it's upgraded version.

Boosts: Speed, Strength, endurance, spiritual pressure density, and spiritual energy output x2

False Bankai aka Second Stage: Shine! Almighty White Dragon!

Abilities:

Dyne's Swing - His muscles bulge and he temporarily swings with 6x the force he normally could. This can only be used for one post every 5 posts as it puts a strain on his muscles.

Blazing Sword - His blade becomes covered in the same holy white flame that is his defensive flame..without draining his defending fires. This flame acts like normal.

Asura's strike - He "LOOKS" like he grows six arms when in reality he is simply moving his arms so fast as to create such a visual effect. this lasts one post and cannot be used more than once every TEN posts.

Cleansing Litany - He is now able to purify the body of ailments as well as slowly heal. However as with the lesser version he cannot fight while doing this..though he can still move and dodge. He can still exclude and include people at will as before.

Mastery - He retains ALL of his powers to this point excluding hyper mode.

Boosts: Spiritual pressure density x3, spiritual energy output x3

False Toukai aka Hyper Mode: ashes to ashes and butts to dust!

Abilities:

Triple Flame - His white flames power triples while he is in hyper mode/ toukai and the amount of flames he can have at one time doubles to increase it's usefulness. instead of one attack being possible at a time with the white flame while still defending. it is now capable of 3 totally different actions at the exact same time while continuing to defend the user.

Blessing of the Dragon - He cries out in a battle cry and increases his capabilities a futher x2 for 10 posts. He can do this once a thread.

Call of the Dragon - His energy spills forth and forms a white dragon that is 20x his size or as big as the area around him would allow. The dragon lasts until defeated and is treated as a opponent with fire breath and extreme heirro toughness that is 3 tiers lower than Mystere ( EX: If He is 1-1 the dragon would be 1-4. )

Dance of the Dragon - His body blurs and he becomes capable of fighting in a shunpo speed state with all his limbs for 3 posts before being forced to wait 6 more posts to do it again due to the strain on his body.

Mastery - He retains ALL of his powers from his previous forms.

Boosts: Spiritual pressure Density x4, spiritual energy output x4

Mask

Appearance: See Physical appearance

Custom Mask ability: His mask seems to be unbreakable and cannot be removed by anyone but Mystere and he never does.

Back Drop

Background: When Leo was a child, he always dreamed of becoming a hero. His child hood essays would always include being in comparison to Superman, or the flash. However his teenage years were crushed in having to learn there are no heroes in this world. At the age of 14 he became what some consider, Emo. Depression hit him hard for that period, like a child learning the truth behind Santa Claus. A lot of people thought it was only that however. How he learned was what crushed him.

The year before his parents were murdered by two arrancar, almost souls eaten too. Leo had a knack for seeing spirits back them and watched as even after death they were still in danger. He fainted from the action and intensity and when he awoke, his parents were still their and the arrancars were dead, however he was still too late. His parents couldn’t stay like this forever.

However his phase came to an end at age 18, after living 4 years with dead parents, he witnessed his first shinigami. He was amazed by them and how they kill hollow. He noticed them more and more until one day, a shinigami was on death’s row. He ran up to him and the hollow was still terrorizing the area. Leo wanted to help. The shinigami was already mortally wounded, and would die one way or the other. Leo shot a fire ball at the beast, at that time he learned of fire however kept it a secret until now using it in the open. The shinigami told him to take hold of the sword, and take care of it with your life. When Leo grasped the sword and the shinigami died, something odd happened, all use of his abilities died, he was about to die himself until a voice in his head whispered in his ear. “White Dragon fill me with the strength of ages! Empower me to defeat the evil in my midsts!” and Leo repeated the words exactly. The sword glew brightening and he had power again, he felt it coursing through him, and as he shouted out White flame, holy fire was released; his power was now fused with the old shinigami’s.

Later he began to watch shinigami and wondered what kind of spells they were using, he began to mimic them, it turned out the zanpaktou he had infused some shinigami energy within him allowing him to reach a, False, state of shikai, bankai, and toukai. And even allowing Kidou to be used.

He decided to become a hero and now goes by the name Mystere

Side Notes: I call them "False" because he PRETENDS to be a shinigami as he is capable of helping spirits of the dead ascend or descend as a shinigami would. Without being sensed keenly he would seem like a shinigami. For the purposes of elemental ALL OF HIS ABILITIES COUNT AS THE HOLY/PURE/SPIRIT element AS WELL AS FIRE. It simply looks and acts like fire because it can. it is fire..just made from holy energy.

RP Sample: you know me as the Ice Bitch. Lol :3

Last edited by Rena on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mystere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystere   Mystere EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Draconic Impact, cooldown only because you are immune to damage on your way down.

Dyne's Swing, lasts for one post and a five post cooldown. Average strength already, x2 from the Primary, then x6 for this ability = Kira Reikon's "tank" ability that tripled her striking power while she was already monstrously strong with double the strength, and I believe that was her cooldown. Or close to it, hence why five instead of six.

Call of the dragon. Rena! You should know better...summonings are to be three tiers lower than the user.

Beyond those, I don't really see anything. Just make sure Kano has it explained why he knows kido or how he can learn kido from seeing it twice or more depending on what you do there, in the background.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Mystere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystere   Mystere EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 pm

1. kay
2. kay
3. :p
4. kay
5. Added a sword buff to protect him from fire and absorb light/holy attacks. Since he uses those elements this makes sense.
6. I changed triple flame entirely because he could already do that anyways. I also limited white flames a bit with triple flames explaination.
7. I think I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Mystere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystere   Mystere EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Yep, looks good, though Kano's absorbtion of the shinigami is a little iffy, but I guess it works...

Tier: 1-5

Awaiting second.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mystere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystere   Mystere EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Looks good, Seconded
Back to top Go down