Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Xena Miriam {DONE} I_vote_lcapXena Miriam {DONE} I_voting_barXena Miriam {DONE} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Xena Miriam {DONE} I_vote_lcapXena Miriam {DONE} I_voting_barXena Miriam {DONE} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Xena Miriam {DONE} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Xena Miriam {DONE} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Xena Miriam {DONE} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Xena Miriam {DONE}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Xena (Zeena) Miriam
Sex: Female
Personality: Xena is a quite time that doesn't worry about a kill. She does it as if it is natural, no hesitation. However she has a soft side, and would do her best to never harm a friend. Xena is also a take charge sort of Girl, she commands better than some org leaders, giving ultimate respect, and expecting it back, she never takes another persons word for the quality of another, she needs to find out herself. She is also very loyal to her own commanders, however he morals always will take priority, she is not afraid to rebel against her own organization if she has to throw away any of her beliefs. When on the battlefield, she keeps her words limited, only to shouting necessary commands and tips to keep her own comrades alive, otherwise she goes in swift for the kill as soon as possible.

She has a strong set of abilities, however she chooses not to rely on them but her own physical capabilities. She also rather enjoys her Fullbring named Reverse demon, for instead of using her spiritual pressure, it locks it up and ups her pure physique.

When alone, on a mission, or with strangers, she is quite introverted. She keeps her talk fast and small, she isn't one to look for friends, however she will do whatever it takes to ensure a friends safety when she has one. Friends are greater than comrades, and comrades that are friends have her highest respect.

Xena is not so discriminatory either. She doesn't care much about shinigami, vizards, arrancar, sinners, ext. She abandoned her religious views as she was kicked out. However the trauma from it keeps her from using her powers so often. However she will go for the kill if anyone starts an attack on her, even in sparring its a bit hard for her to hold back.

Currently with terms of justice, she follows her own which is really to keep herself alive. She is not above running away to fight again if she ends up facing an opponent to strong.

Fears: Losing a Comrade, Being defeated by another,

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9ft
Weight: 120lb
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: What she wears in the picture
Accessories: A cross Band she ties her hair up in. on the back of her gloves this symbol is on
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Xena fights with swift elegant and raw physique. He fighting style is all based around the use of her weapon which is a large claymore. He speed is can reach that of Shunpou in short bursts. And whenever she uses that boost, she leaves behind a perfect after image that lasts a small amount of time right after she reappears. Her swordsmanship is amazing as she had trained with that claymore since age 10.she wields it normally with one arm, however will use two at absolute power. Which is not something you will want to block.
Strengths: Her best attributes are strength speed and stamina. Her raw power is strong enough to easily block a shikai using one handed claymore, however she can do her best and stopping bankai with two hands, its harder but still effective. Her speed is unreal for her tier, she can create after images after short bursts, however they won’t bring here more than 10 yards at a time. She can do them many times a post. Her stamina is quite high in order for her to keep up with all her abilities. Her spiritual pressure is just a little above average. She can reach longer distances as if in shunpou speed, using a combination of her spiritual pressure and her pure strength in her legs.
Weaknesses: One of her largest problems is handling her spiritual pressure. She can not control any limits to it. Her spiritual pressure stays wild and she can not suppress it. Her sensing is just enough to notice a spiritual being or a move as such, she has no talent to differentiate the two. She sees you and knows you have spiritual power, but she can't tell your hollow, shinigami, sinner. Only by physical appearance she can. Her defensive skills is a little below average sadly, hits she can't take as well head on. However her perception of spiritual pressure is good enough to read the flow.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Weaponic Summon
Appearance: The weapon in the appearance picture.
Effect: As many times as Xena wants she can create the Claymore weapon shown in her appearance. It is connected to her spiritual energy and acts similar to a Zanpaktou in terms of connection and strength. She can create a maximum of two at a time. And they only appear in her hand. She can not manipulate them, no one can, however they stay in that form. Her connection to the weapons form is powerful she doesn't have to think about it to make it. This ability stays active even when in Fullbring. The blades created by her can reflect or cut energy or plasma, however very strong blasts such as a Gran Rey from Ress of her tier can break through.

Name: Winged Summon
Effect: As many times as Xena wants she can create a pair of wings extending from her shoulder blades, They are 5 feet total wing-spans and can carry her with ease. Her speed is the same in the air as this point. The wings only last for 3 posts with a single post cooldown before using again, they are a tad weaker than zan. Steel and can be cut off, she does feel pain, however she can choose to retract them whenever she wishes. This move can be used in demon phases' 1-3.

Name: Demon Phase One, Eyes of the reaper
Effect: For As long as she wants, Xena's eyes change from silver to gold. Her energy reconfigures into her speed boosting it 30%. Along with that she can create small orbs of energy to shoot out as strong as a bala. Her speed is the only to increase Along with that she gains minor regeneration ability. She can create 4 balls per post.
Spoiler:

Name: Demon Phase Two, Death’s grin
Effect: This can only be used with Demon Phase One. This move lasts 5 post before she begins to loose sanity in a battle. She can keep it on for however long, but she gains blood lust after the 5 posts and feels a less desire to back out making things worse. Along with that she gains hunger pains and headaches. Sanity looses at 7 total posts and if she is knocked out of it somehow her pain increases for 2 posts giving her unbearable headache. The countdown continues if she leaves and comes back within 2 posts, so 3 posts of back to normal and the 5 post countdown resets. . During this time Xena's mouth cracks and widens along with her teeth sharpening. Her strength is increased 35% and speed is total increase of 40% adding the Eyes of the reaper. She can create orbs faster with double the power of Bala. 4 per post.

Name: Demon Phase Three, Body of the devil
Effect: This can only be used with Demon Phase Two and One. As with Death's grin, she has a sanity limit that is lowered by 2 posts, if she uses this right after death's grin, than 3 posts till she loses sanity and all the effects are the same when it comes to how long and how to reset the countdown, however at 5 posts is where she looses total sanity and gets the pains. Included with the draw backs would be muscle sores and weakened spiritual pressure however like with Death's grin, if she leaves before the sanity starts losing it or right on the post, no drawbacks are felt.. Her body becomes more hunched and almost more predator than human. Her spine grows lumps on the back almost like a reptile and her eyes glow bright gold. Her sense of sight and smell increase. Her speed total increase is 40% strength is 40% and spiritual energy is 35%. Her regeneration becomes two thirds the speed of a hollow's instant regeneration. She can create the orbs and shoot them half the speed of bala but with the power of cero. She has no cool down with creating these but can only create 4 a post. She also obtains claws from her finger nails, they are as strong as her blade. Along with that her limbs can stretch to a her total size of body, and they can move around almost as if rubber of some sort with the muscles to move them as such. She feels pains of dislocation as she uses this so the movements aren't as fluid or fast.

Final Stage

Name: Demon Phase 4 Half Awakened Human
Effect: this can only be used during Demon Phase three. All boosts are lost at this point and she returns to normal physical appearance with the exception of her bright golden cat-like eyes. She can create Cero strength orbs the same amount of times an arrancar of her tier can create a cero. They move at the same speed. She only gains a 50% boost in spiritual pressure however this move has no cool down or limit, it is a passive ability for final stage. Along with this stage she can not turn her spiritual pressure off. Or control it in any way. In all forms below including Demon Phase 4, she holds the regeneration speed 3/4ths the speed of an arrancars. When she leaves Final stage, she can not re-enter until after 5 posts. She can use this form as a bridge between all the rests, she can enter this form freely from those forms. However with all forms, the powers in this form is only for this form. She can not use any of the abilities below in say Speed or more power, etc.

Spiritual Reading: she still can not tell two races a part by spiritual energy, but she can read where the spiritual energy flows and seemingly predict horrible strategical attacks such as a straight forward punch, it does not always work and she does fail at times, but the stronger the spiritual pressure is exerted from the opponent, the easier it is to read it.

Boosted Regeneration: For one post with one post cool down, she can increase her regeneration to extreme high rate and even reform an arm, however anything regenerated will be in high pain, and if a limb it will be useless still during the cooldown, pain lasts 2 posts starting from when they are healed.
boosts: Strengthx3 Speedx3 Spiritual pressurex3 (For all forms)

Name: Demon Phase 4, Half awakened Speed
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Effect: in speed mode Xena's defense and spiritual pressure go down 50% and this move lasts 3 posts. She can continue it however she can not go change form until at least 3 posts have past. She can go normal any time, however after going normal she can not change for 2 posts. Her speed gains 200% increase and strength gains a 10% increase for the time she is in this form. In this form her spiritual pressure can hardly be sensed due to it all being used in her form to keep her moving at high speeds. However the two blades that replace her arms are at Zan steel strength. Also immunity to all Poisons. Height changed to 5'4ft. Can gain low flight if running at high speeds. The blades can cut through spiritual energy and plasma based attacks like Lightning and Fire just as the claymore

VibroBlades: For a total of one post, the two blades that replace her arms begin to shimmer and vibrate at such a speed they look like they are rippling water. The blades can cut through wind and match up to a bankai in terms of hardness. Her arms feel pain with the constant movement however they would not break due to her regeneration.

Wind Cutter: with a one post cool down, Xena can cut through the air at speeds of bala and impact of cero in a piercing form. This will cause her arm to break if she is in VibroBlades, however if in VibroBlades, strength is 20% stronger. Regeneration will only heal the arm after Vibroblades finishes. Otherwise she experiences excruciating pain from vibrating broken arms.

Speed Orb: Xena in this form can create one orb per post that moves as fast as bala and as strong as cero. It has no explosion so if it misses by an inch, then no damage.

Name: Demon Phase 4, Half awakened power
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Effect: In Power mode Xena's Speed and spiritual pressure go down 50% and this move lasts 3 posts. She can continue it however she can not go change form until at least 3 posts have past. She can go normal any time, however after going normal she can not change for 2 posts. Her strength gains 200% increase and defense gains a 10% increase for the time she is in this form. In this form her spiritual pressure can hardly be sensed due to it all being used in her form to keep her high power. However the 2 wing like arms she now has are at Zan steel strength. Also immunity to all poisons. Despite the thin looking arms, they are highly condensed muscles. Height changed to 9ft. Her arms can extend her total height. The rest of the odd wings are only 7ft, they do not grant her flight. The shards can cut through spiritual energy and plasma based attacks like Lightning and Fire just as the claymore

Chain Slam: The shard on all eight wings being to spin around rapidly almost like a chain saw. Her punches and side arms create piercing effects. This can last 2 posts. They cause massive strain on her arms, making it painful if on her shoulders if attacked.

Shard Rain: She can spread her wings out and shoot all the shards at 25% speed of bala. They are all as strong as Zan steel at this point and sharp enough to cut through tough heirro. She can only use this once per 3 posts and can not use Chain slam after this is used. This can not be used during chain slam. Total shards =32 due to they combine to make better accuracy, however Xena doesn't realize it makes accuracy less and less area of effect.

Power Orb: Xena in this form can create one orb per post that moves at 6x the speed of cero however three times a strong. It has no physical damage, it phases through people however can be redirected with blades if smart enough. If makes direct contact with something hard and not spiritual it will explode 20feet with the double force of cero.

Name: Demon Phase 4, Half awakened Defense
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Effect: In defense mode Xena's speed goes down 100% and this move lasts 3 posts. She can continue it however she can not go change form until at lease 3 posts have past. She can go normal at any time, however after going normal she can not change for 2 posts. Her defense gains 300% and strength gains 10% increase for the time she is in this form. In this form her spiritual pressure can be felt easily due to it being out there keeping her stronger. The ribbons that make up her body are as strong as spiritually reinforced Steel however can be cut. But up to 4 ribbons at a time can be stronger than shinigami steel, the rest is very high level heirro. Immune to all poisons. Height is 7 feet. However her life force is an orb located in the head, which what makes the eyes glow red. The ribbons can split and separate to dodge attacks however the head must always remain as it is. Xena has complete control over all ribbons. The orb can either touch the ground or reach the height of 7 feet, it can not move anywhere from its position other than that up or down. So during time in Defense mode, Xena has no real movement but the ribbons. The edges of the 4 ribbons she chooses can cut through spiritual energy and plasma based attacks like Lightning and Fire just as the claymore

Harden Defense: during a single post all the ribbons harden as strong as shinigami steel, cool down of 5 posts. None of the ribbons may move while hardened. However Xena can cut the time short within the post. Start and finish in the middle of the post if she wants, cool down time remains unaffected however.

Spiritual Absorption: Any spiritual being that touches the ribbons slowly loose spiritual pressure than she gains. It isn't so significant at first, however in the long run it can change the tide. For each touch the target would use half a bala's worth while in contact. However it is continuous for as long as contact remains, so if Xena wraps around you, you will constantly lose a bala's worth. A post of full contact could equal up too 2 ceros worth absorbed.

Defense Orb: Xena in this form can create one orb per post that moves as fast as Gran Rey and as strong as gran rey. It really is Gran rey in orb form, it explodes and shoots out.

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: The Weaponic summon Claymore
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Powers: “Reverse Demon” The katana is much lighter than the claymore making her moves faster ten fold. However less power behind each swing for its lighter weight. Her spiritual pressure is turned off, all abilities use Stamina instead of spiritual pressure. She is undetectable in this state. Comes with a sheath.

Name: Quick Blade
Effect: when activated Xena moves most her energy into her arms allowing them to alone enter shunpou like speeds, making the blades movement hard to see if not invisible. However they can not be in intracet movements, it has to be diagonal, horizontal, or vertical strikes. She has to fight to hold on to the blade during this time, and when someone blocks it full on, it damages her hands. Also the longer she uses it the more strain on her arms starting at the 3 post. When kicked out or stops it, even if she was in for one post, she has a 3 post cooldown with soreness in her arms.

Name: Wind Screech
Effect: Xena pumps 3 times the energy into her sword arm and places it in a sheath. She pulls out and swings at such a high speed it unseen and it cuts the air in a bala speed slice. The air screeches loudly and contains the power as if you were hit by quick blade from a long range. She has no cool down but can only use 3 times a post.

Name: Gentle push
Effect: with her energy not getting in the way, she can use the energy to examine ranged attacks and redirect the with the blade more fluently, however she can circulate her energy consumption to her senses and redirect more efficiently. This does not mean she will always redirect, it can fail. However she can not block so well in this state. She can not use this while being on the offensive for her own energy and movement distract her.

Name: Drill Blade
Effect: with the increased flexibility, Xena, gruesomely, twists her arm up to 15 times and strikes out with the blade drilling. The speed of this attack is the greatest out of all her attacks, and it has the piercing to break through some of the toughest heirro. It works all of physics of velocity. She can only use this move once every other post. She can force out twice a post but her arm would be dislocated.

Boosts: 3xStamina 3xSpeed 3xFlexibility

Hyper Mode

Name: Demon Phase 5 Awakened Full Potential
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Effect: This move is passive and takes form as soon as Xena enters Hyper mode. While in this for Xena loses all ability to reach her past forms in Final stage. However she gains this new form which includes Flight. Her spiritual energy now fluxes outward with greater intensity. Her strength is much higher for her muscles are condensed so tightly. She now ways around 600lb however the wings are also packed with muscle tissue allowing powerful wing strokes to soar her in the air. Her height is now 6feet however her wings are 7 foot wing span and are almost as hard as Zanpaktou steel. Her hands and nails are as strong as Zanpaktou steel and the nails are sharpened to a point. Her horn is also as strong, the rest of her body is strong heirro. Even with the strong skin, her pain tolerance is only average at this point, a cero may not look like it hurts, but she feels all of it regardless of the heirro. While in this mode her insanity is released in only the form of blood lust and hunger, she is just as intelligent as ever and emotionally stable, but she takes a more dark side on humanity and feels the want to eat them alive.

Name: Combo Orb
Effect: This move can only be used once per post with a one post cool down. Xena charges an orb that balances on her horn and she shoots it out with the 3/4ths the speed of bala and power 3 times that of Cero. It creates a large explosion on contact with anything. She can not move while creating the orb on her horn until fire. She still retains her blade with the same properties.

Name: Phantom Dash
Effect: In air or on ground she can exceed speed levels of normal and make a movable after image that follows her at a slower pace. She may be behind you but her after image may still be rushing forward you. You do not feel any attack’s you may have received during the dash until the after images reaches that point. Along with any cuts on the ground making it seem that her just moving causes this destruction. She uses this as an alternative Shunpou. It only effects two times per post. She is slower after those two times for the remainder of the post, however the speed doesn’t lower that significantly.

Name: Demon’s Roar
Effect: This move is a combination of piercing, blunt, and energy attacks. She releases a strong shriek or roar. It captures wind creating a series of blunt air blasts, however the pressure from her voice is cut up by her teach making wind slashes whizzing through the air and her own spiritual pressure is in the mix. This move moves as fast as cero however as strong as Gran Rey, contains a 2 post cool down.

Name: Demon Phase 7, No Tomorrow
Effect: After use of this move Xena will be kicked back into her normal self, all demon phases unable to be used for 4 posts. This move lasts 2 posts. All pain and emotions are sealed for these post and all of Xena’s skills are boosts 250%. Along with that Demon’s Roar has no cool down but can only be used once per post. Phantom dash has no limits and she can create 3 combo orbs at once and control them. One on her horn one on each hand. Just as well, her arms act as if they are in some sort of Shunpo and they move at a speed blinding fast. After ending this move, she is also through in fatigue state for 3 posts, however this form leaves one claymore summoned from Weaponic Summon.

Boosts:speed strength and spiritual pressure x4

Back Drop:

Background: Xena grew up in a very religious household with her brother and father. Her father acted as a priest to the two of them and taught them all about demons and how to fight such. They all practiced with the large sword known as Claymore, for it had the shape of a cross. Xena grew very attacked to her blade, she would train constantly with the blade. It wasn't the particular blade she attached herself too, but the form.

Xena learned the hard way that demon's really did exist. A hollow attacked their cabin in the woods on night. And attacked her family. They fended the hollow fine with their own skills, but Xena was smashed against a tree near death experience. Her eyes then changed to golden cat like eyes and she moved at such speeds she finished off the hollow.

Her father called her a demon and pretty much tossed her out of the house at that time. And she has lived her life in hollow waste lands on earth. Her sword skills are completely on par, and her human powers almost completely mastered. As a result of her demonic abilities, one day she created new form of swordsmanship, in the process she obtained a full bring she calls Reverse Demon, for it uses the opposite of demon attacks.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kano on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Approved

Second Person Decide

1-5 or 1-4
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Seconded, 1-4
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Additions and subtractions to all the abilites except hypermode. Limits set in full bring and on demon phases. New personality. Done
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xena Miriam {DONE}   Xena Miriam {DONE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Xena Miriam {DONE}
Page 1 of 1