Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_vote_lcappercival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_voting_barpercival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_vote_lcappercival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_voting_barpercival - DiZ percival Yunashi  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

DiZ percival Yunashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Empty
PostSubject: DiZ percival Yunashi    percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: DiZ Percival Yunashi
True Age: 18
Sex: male
Personality:The insanity: When DiZ is mad he has really a messed up sense of mind in a fight .Usually losing all sense of friend and foe .Being he will keep fighting and fighting until either he is Incinerated or his opponent is utterly obliterated. This is why some people have referred to him as the dancing devil. While others that meet him find him scary in the worse manner. This is because as well he will do things not most people will. Like say drive his Camaro into an opponent or smash through hollow after hollow with the Camaro. There have been some cases he has been known to even run a menos over, and then reverse over its face until it is utterly destroyed. This is why is Diz Can he will use anything that can give him the advantage in a fight.
Though when he is level headed. He will be insanely hard to be. As he switches from offense to defense. While Quickly moving with astounding footwork. To dodge attack and defend Simultaneously like a machine.
The Pyro Maniac:
DiZ will set things on fire, since he can be usually found with a bottle of scotch and a lighter as well as a good Cuban sometimes. As well if you give DiZ a way to get into a city pipe line, he will drop a match into it just to watch the field explode into shrapnel. Needless to say, HE LOVES FIRE.

The Mechanic:
DiZ loves to work on cars and other mechanical devices, Since he just wants to figure out how they tick all the time .This is what drives him on to make and perfect his car. A Person once said, That if you let that kid have a knot and a socket wrench he could build anything .Though this was an exaggeration, It is true in some sense. But saying he could build anything with those two things is a HUGE stretch.

The Fighter:
DiZ is a fighter while most people think That he cannot do anything .He has been fighting to survive sense he was a child. While most people ignore their subconscious he embraces it so that he can Work with surprisingcat like quickness which is not usual about most people.

The tactician: DiZ loves to play games that have to do with tactics while most people find this boring. He finds it just amazing .And has been known to do it long without stopping.

The Determined Person:
DiZ Is very determined, and will not give up. This is why unless you either cut all his limbs off or, chop off his head, he will not go down .He is like the kenpachi of the human world .While as well he will never ever give up. While some people think this is bad. It’s a Very Good thing indeed.

The Morals:
DiZ has morals too, and has a soft side too him, which is hard to bring out. But he is very loyal, Trust worthy, Kind, Fair, And believes in giving people chances and forgiveness As well he has a moral to keep his friends protected. And no matter what they have done. He has sworn to protect his friends no matter what. This can get Diz Into some tight situations but .He as well does not care. He just cares that what he’s doing is helping to protect his friends. Because he is never truly alone with them around.

The Book worm:
DiZ Loves books while most people seem to go around. For fun. DiZ Will in his free time is sometimes reading .On tactical books, or reading up on maps, about the landscape he lives in. Or in an off day he will just read something like Moby dick .Or different classic novels so that he can simply Pass the time. Making it so that He has something to do.

The Training:
DiZ Spends about half the day training usually .To keep himself in top shape. Setting up targets and other things. Which can help him keep Agile Quick Witted among other things as well, as he will usually be Working on keeping his Calluses good so that they will not Cause bleeding later if he hits something particularly hard? As well he works on his abdomen and muscles in weight lifting to avoid things like Over bruising of the body.

Likes: Miso Ramen, Cars, Cats, Dogs , Vizards, And Hollows
Fears: Fears: Loosing another person, if he meets another soul, Loosing his way, Loosing his home

Height: 7'2”
Weight: 196lb
Physical Traits: Black almond skin, that has a kind of creamy mocha lecture to it. As well his eyes are a nice, amber color, this being rare among humans. His hair is a strange Sandy Color, which spikes up around him, Though as well, he has hardened bones which show in his prominent knuckles .As well his Muscular body. Is highly Tuned to fighting. The bloody Scars etched in his back being from the brother hood of the human protectors. A society long ago which protected humans from hollows. His teeth are sparkling white. And he as full soft lips.
Appearance of car: It is a sleek black Ford Camaro Which has a green tint to the bottom of the chase and a bullet proof or this case, a Cero resistant layer too it which was installed by DiZ himself, while the windowsare tinged pitch black as well .It is a larger model which was gutted then DiZ Rebuilt it using the best parts he could find.

The cars inside: This cars inside, Has a leather black sleek upholstery. While the dash is made of A blackish, Strange unnamable substance, Having a Gear shift, on the side. As well as A switch for several different terrains proving once again this is not the average run of the mill car .As well as the fact it goes up to400mph. Being as DiZ has spent tons of money on this car. To the side of the gear shift. Is the back fly wheelbreak .And the front Fly wheel break. Which are used for drifting?

The Engine: The engine was broken down using the best parts money could by. The piston injectors as well as the carbon filtering system being made by DiZ himself. As well as the v8 engine was supped up using an air ejector .And a fuel ejector tank right under the engine. As well as the fact the front, has exhaust pipes on the back. And some nos. Around enough to blow up a small town block. In the trunk, being able to Activate with a flip of the switch.

The Wheels:
The cars wheels are custom made so that they have the best traction possible. They as well have metal Spikes infused in these wheels so that they can grip into ice and other surfaces. While some people think this is Something boring it is actually very useful. Since DiZ can get himself into some pretty tight places. In which he uses his car, to get out of.

Other facts: The car has red neon glow under it. As well as fly doors, which lift up, and a Custom suspension system.
The House:

This in the west region of the valley of the screams. Is a large regal estate. Being guarded by nothing, but the desolate landscape. While the gates out front are suped up, to keep the souls out usually it works. Except for the straying occasional person that gets through .Though DiZ is the last of the yunashi's he knows of .And he does not really remember much about this. You would come to a strange oasis filled of trees. This is the place where the yunashi's lived. The manor stretches out like a castle. Like house. Though being made more like a massive Mansion.

The courtyard:
The yunashi court yard

This place has a large court yard. More like a place which is a woods .The sides are covered by strange trees, The water being more like blood. Though it’s only from the warping of the world’s bordering it. It’s a drab existence but one that he finds is very Useful. Then it goes to the double doors. This is where the landscape changes.

The inside: The inside is welcomingly; open, while his car garage outback has tools he uses from the fact. He came here long ago, somehow. But this is where he lives in the valley of the screams. He has lived here for ever since he was born.
He has basically mats covering the floors and a couch in the far corner while the rest is welcomingly empty.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Quick destructive attacks which will usually leave the opponent decimated by the form of it. Simply having a barrage of seemingly uncounterable attacks Like when he is fighting, he will constantly switch between defense and offense. Using the hilt of the blade. With the cross guard to deliver Blocks which can offs enter and opponent. While then rebounding with a fierce barrage of attacks Using the blade. As well As going for throws. And or mma. Different Martial Arts/Wresting Techniques.

As well When his blade is sheathed coupled with Boxing. Also. When he is Moving, he will use minimal steps, coupled with off centering of gravity and balance, oddly while attacking to throw the opponent off balance or dodge and attack .While it looks like he hadn’t moved at all. This can be dangerous since he can Recover quickly. Though this fighting style makes him fatigued for several turns though he can keep this up for around 16 posts.

Resourcefulness in battle as well since he will use anything he can find. Like he will drive you over with a car. Or even if he needs another weapon .He will use a pipe or in some cases baseball bats. While as well he will use any explosive Bonus's to his advantage. So do not go near a power plant or glacier or even a pipe line or junkyard because these are advantages for him

Strengths: Decimating tank like abilities. Being as he is good at combat. He can sense the movements. And has a sixth sense if you will for Attacking coupled with defending, While minimizing the effort used. As well as Moving Back And forth to dodge. And or just annoy the opponent to the extreme .Coupled with High physical skills. And Amazingly high reitsu .It can give most opponents a run for their money. This is from the fact that is is made to move more like. A quick breezy attack defense barrage. High Physical skills, meaning it is more like fighting a monster then a human.
Has liked a seventh sense for getting a split second feeling of where an attack or ambush is coming from.
Will keep getting up.
Heightened Adrenaline
Great Sense Of Balance.

Weaknesses: His anger
Why When he gets mad, his carefully genius technique will give way to just, and sloppy attacks .Which leaves him open. This as well makes him not move like he should /.Leaving him so that he will be easier to handle. As well as he will become Tired much faster around 4 turns. Infect from his Insane Just idiotic Attacks. As well his Sense of Defense and tracking is greatly diminished making it much harder for him to fight. His Agile form is as well diminished greatly. Making him much slower. And his power will usually become much less. And when angered. He will not use his Powers because he will forget about them.
Cannot be in airplanes
over sensitive hearing
And it will weaken his skills because he will not be as conservative.
He as well has Horrible Reitsu sensing.
Average Durability
When he gets mad he loses his Quick Movements making him much easier to hit.
He cannot use blurr that well, or use it many times per thread

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon Sword.
Appearance This is a simple iron blade, which has no look to it. It seems to be wrought from the fires of hell .And is known by its dull non gleaming dark silver appearance. The handle itself being of iron, with bones hanging off it. The sheath being made of hollow masks of the deceased. It just says, I Declare on it. Engraved in scratched iron letters. This blade does nothing but
Powers: Enhanced Reflex's (X2.7)
Enhanced Speed ( x2)
Insanely Enhanced Strength ( x3)

Natural enhancements
Extreme Reitsu (X3)

Wind techniques in normal base form. _________________________________________________________ Slice: A swing of the blade .Causes a massive Wind storm to whip up, sending a circular Blast of air around the field. This air is concentrated within 100ft radius, and is Moderated up to 200ft radius; Afterwards it dissipates and can be felt as a moderate breeze. This causes no damage. Though this takes around a 3 turn recharge. The shrapnel in this is the debris that is lifted up and the particles in the air. The power differs between the highly concentrated zone and moderate zone which is explained below.

100ft radius (High concentrated zone) In this radius is causes Severe damage to buildings. Being able to rip roofs and non-sound buildings apart. As well as pick up the debris, And in some cases, Can hurl trucks and small semis as well as any sharp objects in the field, Though can be dodged if quick enough. This as well gusts up to around 230mph and is like acategory 4 hurricane. Advised to use Blur Shunpo Or any other flash step form to dodge, or move to moderate zone.
200ft (Moderate Wind Zone) This area is the more bearable zone . As the wind only gusts up to 69mph , It will not ripp buildings apart, but will pick up things less then a car in weight and throw them into other items. The wind speed aswell is decently more dodge able .Using Just foot work., or shunpo ___________________________________________________________________ Gale:Using a swing in a counter style from the one for Slice , It causes instead of a wide range. A concentrated Mid range, Wind burst which will throw foes back a good 100ft. This can be used after a 1 turn cool down .It can aswell cause a foe to become momentairly Disoriented in by the force of the impact. of the throwing... it causes aswell a slight throw off in the whiplash.. of the speed. making the foe.. become.. more disoriented .. by the just suddenness.. of the flight it causes them . this is a 1 in four change which lasts 1 turn aswell. Components that make up gale below
: Force wind:
The first part of gale, is the force wind ,Which throws the opponent off balance first before employing this to Aswell cause any attacks that hit to become slowed before they can hit. Within the attack itself. Delaying or weakening them.

Projecting wind: This is the second component of gale .Which makes it so that the opponent or skill that’s slowed, now will be buffeted by a outward forcing wind ,Which then propels them back around 100ft. Which aswell will cause the attack to Either blow back or, It explodes . Sound wind: This is the third part. It causes a blade attack that may get through to become weakened by the repulsive wind that it blasting after the other two effects which causes the attack to be canceled or severely weakened. ___________________________________________________________________ Brake Wind: This causes if someone shunpoes behind him or unnoticed to him .The wind that surrounds DiZ naturally will pick up. Making it so that the opponent will Be caught just as they come out before they land in the technique. This will then propel them out of mid range or close range. Making it so that DiZ Is aswell alerted . Causing the wind To basically Push them out of range. Aswell then the Recoil wind then comes into affect. Components that make up break wind below this will activate once every 2 turns this will have a 1 turn activation requirement, (for multiple foes )allowing the foe to get some distance, but if they attack in that turn, it will activate, and the attack will be treated as the auto activater sending the foe flying.
(single foes) or it can be activated by a swing of his sword, which causes it to if hes not fighting multiple aponents this triggers the wind of slip stream to kick into break wind.

Recoil wind: This is the 1st component of the attack brake wind. Causing the opponent to get the air knocked out of them .While they will become violently flipped end over end untill they are out of range. Making it so that They can either get a nasty whip lash for a post, Or a confused state for a post but this causes aswell from the impact a state of groggyness, this makes it so that, they will become groggy. .

Wind Pressure: This causes the wind to pick up once someone shunpo's behind him making them become thrown back from the wind itself. Which will violently pick up to throw them back . Which causes the main propelling force of the strike. This takes around 4 turns to cool down before reuse. ___________________________________________________________________ Constant ability:
Slip stream: This surrounds DiZ with a gusting wind like Area that stretches around 10meters around him .This wind is sentient being it is part of DiZ'S mind itself. This wind is able to sense if something shunpo's behind him or Is sneaking in behind his feild of vision this is what activates the Counter move brake wind. This aswell can cause air to Drop in pressure, causing air breathing beings to become short on breath if they are too close to DiZ Himself. This aswell is used to make his movements quicker slightly, Aswell as slightly off center attacks that are projectiles making them easier for DiZ to dodge. ___________________________________________________________________ Wind hierro: (Constant ability) This causes within his slip stream for the wind around his body to concentrate making an Armored skin layer of sorts .This is able to Diminish damage taken by 1/3 though that’s not alot it can help in a fight . ___________________________________________________________________ Counter wind: This makes it so that when he is kicked or thrown he can cause the Air around him to condense and stop his Movement, All together, causing slight bruising to him though .This can be extremely annoying. And may aswell make his back bleed slightly. This aswell makes it so that he can move and stop incase something hits him , Allowing for him to easily become more defendable or protecting himself easier. __________________________________________________________________ Thin air: This makes the air around him thinner, Which causes it aswell to Become much colder. Slowing down some people's movements. Though a icy fog will be seen Going around him somewhat, Though this is from the basic move form . The air tempratures.. are usualy. around 0 to -40 below. which is the range. . this expands around the perimiter of roughly 15meters by 15 meters as a radius.within that perimiter it causes the slowening of speed, aswell as adding weight from the frigid tempratures affects on muscles and sweat, which can freeze, aswell as cause muscles to tenxe up.
it can be used once every other turn ________________________________________________________________ Final Stage Techniques (these are for final stage.) Fire techniques: Double Joint : This causes so that once every 4 turns DiZ can combine fire wall with the move Slice. To make a flaming storm which will engulf the regular area, of Slice though the flames will be tipped off ,Because fire wall will show, and a wind pickup will be felt before the move happens. ___________________________________________________________________ Constant: Fire cloak (Used for defense, Flames burn but cannot be projected. The flames are mixed in with the wind cloak , called Wind Hierro, Making a flame like Cloak around him .This causes a light red halo to form around his silhouette, Making it so that he cannot be kicked bare foot .Though this only causes slight scorching if you hit it head on. But. as to the barefoot thing.. unless... you want to char your feet its not advisable.. but if you dont care.. he can be hit. Make up component of fire cloak below:

Flame Net : This is apart of Fire cloak, This is the thin fire like threads that are caught up in the wind hierromaking it much easier for Him to keep up this skin .Though is also can cause slight burns on him . Depending on how many times His wind counter is activated. __________________________________________________________________ Fire Wall: This causes a wave of fire to erupt out .Like a wall ,Though if it's used In time with the Slice affect it causes The fire to blast out causing a simple Eruption. Though this can be used to defend . But takes a 3 turn recharge after wards. the stregnth is advanced moderate. As it can take a bala.. or a cero head on and hold.. though a cero oscuras or something like that will destroy.. or break through most likely.. It does. though not by hardness. but block by the basic. incineration affect of the flames themselves. Component of fire wall below the fire wall can hold up to mid / upper hado 70s and will obliderate under a prolonged 80 hado strike.

Fire Blow: This is a component of firewall, When its hit with Diz's wind attack it causes the fire to balloon out of the wall To cause the field to be bathed in the flame while the effect goes out.
[strike]Final Stage

Affect; This activates, the iron blades Ability. Being known ,as The LostSoulPaladin .This causes wings to form on his back made of pure wind . The reitsu around him will increase dramatically Aswell as increasingstregnth by 3times and speed by 2 times. apon Asending to this form .Which can only be activated for 6 turns at a time. And is only used when it is needed.can be used only 3 times per thread

Asending Slash:
This causes the sky, To break when after 3 turns in this form .Which his blade will slice down causing this blade to plow through the field. Decimating up to a city block .This can only be used once per thread. The aftershock .May cause flames to ignite from gas systems for 3 turns after.This aswell causes a massive explosion to form around The collision making it harder to dodge. As pillars will erupt from the ground . These will linger for a turn, And decimate up to 1/4 a city. Though if the pillars are added its a 2 turn charge before it goes down .

/strike]

Back Drop:

Background:For the recent years. the Yunashi's have declined. their blood line had become heavily taxed. People where dying out .While sometimes, DiZ had become a recent hope, while the rest had gotten sick, or died from the raids of those that lived in the valley of the screams .But ever since He could fight ,DiZ was the strongest of them easily killing those who breached their turf. Though people had feared him too, like normal humans feared the Yunashi's. They where the only humans they knew of in the vally of the screams.
DiZ looking back, at it, knew he had far from an ideal past . But it was what he had. what he got he earned from fighting and surviving. Its all he knew. But it was not just drab, He learned the true way of living that in his opinion soo many people lost. His mama.. And papa.. Where the heads of the yunashi blood line, at their time. but they when DiZ was 14 where weak with fevor . .. And soon succumbed. But before they died. They passed the torch over to DiZ their son. Painfully cutting the crest of the yunashi family into his back .It had been the worst day of his life.
Soon after his parents passed. in a year., many more came. Wanting to destroy their home.. Though one by one they all fell. Being dragged off by the monsters that came and wanted to take the humans .Though DiZ never wsa taken... he would bash their faces.. in before they could. Years went by, and eventually it was him and his uncle.. But that changed on his 17th birthday.. Disaster struck....

They where on a hunting party.. And what happened next was horrifying . Seventy hollows had come in,,.. .they fought but his uncle the weaker of the two, threw himself in front of DiZ who would have been struck down by a lingering hiding hollow if not for that... DiZ had looked down his tears running down his face.. This was the last time he cried.. Before in rage.. he rushed out, moving like a tempest crushing the hollows faces in with his fists, by grabbing them and slamming them into the ground.. He went home that day.. if the gods had cursed him.. it was working... But he dug a grave.. before putting his uncle his last.. Family in it. buringit With the shovel.. His reitsu unknown to him was what attracted them.. And to the present day... Now. 1 year later.. He is 18.. And has grown used to living alone.. While blood of his past is haunting him always..

Why did he hate hollows. .There was a reason a legend of the yunashi's that is in his history.. The lore of why they left.. These people where a menace to humans everywhere their reitsu is what brought the hollows. and so the Seiretei.. banished them to the valley of the screams .This is where they lived.. And still did . They got used to it. but the hollows followed them. mostly some still hunting souls.. And this is how this came to be
Side Notes:
RP Sample:It was a hot day in the world Of the living, The time was around 12pm . Aswell the city was bustling in the city of New york. This was after the new Largest buildings had been built .Though What Did this have to do with anything you probably are wondering?
Well The client of DiZ had called saying he wanted something demolished. Since DiZ said he'd do what job the client needed he had no choice but to comply. So DiZ now flipped open the phone "Yo Which Building is it? " The Voice on the other end said: "The new Tower Offices, You know biggest Building in the big apple." ..Woopty freaking do.. " DiZ thought to himself before going down the street towards it. His head then was covered in the music MsI shut me up. His favorite song. He simply Put the Music up high by twisting his mp3's sound speaker to max. His head nodding, Before He simply had looked up the Sun was getting in his eyes. Though his bangs covered that some. Their it was. The damned huge ass building..

"Well.. This will be fun. " DiZ said a wolfish White toothed grin going on his face. Before he simply Had With a new bounce in his step, Walked into the lobby. But DiZ was not one for Being Subtle at all... No He loved making a scene.. And that he did..
"Hey Bub No coming in here you're not an employee" Barked the burly looking chief of the Guard, Which seemed to look at DiZ with a screwed menace. "Do me a favor poppy.. Go screw yourself alight? " DiZ said flipping the guard off, Which than charged Him it was on, DiZ looked around grinning , lifting one hand up, Made a beckoning motion. "Come play with me " DiZ now taunted, before With a sudden burst of speed He launched up, The guards Fist missing him , While the guard looked up, DiZ's foot came down Straight into the guards Face, Sending him crashing Into the Granite floor, Which simply then cracked.

Only 19 more to go so DiZ just Grinned at the other guards who now , Stupidly, Had run at him. Now This is where the fun started oh yes it did. DiZ kicked up a new Beat to his rhythm, His foot catching A stool ,Which now with a huge Crash Slammed into One guards face. The force sent him back out cold.
Laughing now, DiZ had Gripped A Vase from the Help desk, Taking it he now slammed it over another guards face. Before several surrounded him.

"Come on, Boy, you have no chance" They said.. Ugh don't they ever get a new catch fraze.. ? DiZ thought before Laughing , He Simply Slide forward Gripping A guards Shirt before they knew what was happening, His other hand Slipping and gripping the mans taser. Before The guard then managed to say.. "What the -FU- " Was all he got out, before DiZ flipped the guard over, slamming him into another guard which sent them sprawling. Now, As to the guard that had rushed behind him. No need to use power.. So DiZ simply Had now, Ducked sliding the surprised guard over him,Not before as the guard slid, Jamming the taser that was on up, The Guards Nose frying his brains. Then he had as the guard flew off, Gripped the guards night stick .Sliding it off and twirled it in his Fingers nimbly. Before another guard simply got a gun. (Boy when did they ever learn.. ) Guard Cocked then fired.. DiZ Simply had moved to the side while his hand Slammed into a backhanded mash of the guards jaw. Breaking it, in a spray of blood and sending the guard flying into the others... Which then in a blur rushed DiZ.. Who now passed the tim in a blur ducking slamming and throwing till.. Finally they where disabled.. One guard though hit a button Causing the Squat teams in New York to become alerted to come.

DiZ just shook his head once.. while humming I wont back down, He simply had kicked the door in, walking up the flight of stairs, Taking his blade out with a screeching Pull. He just began to Slice at the foundations. Moving now to the second floor. He kicked Desks over, Watched people Run out in terror. All in a days work for DiZ While he lit a match, Dropped it in a waste bin, Before Slashing the Gas Heaters pipe, allowing the gas to fill the room ,He now humming Still kicked the next door in and continued up, In time to the humming slashing the railing and supports of the stairs. A huge blast of flames Coming up after him, While wind seemed to push it Around him but it did not injure him per say.

Now, DiZ simply ,Heard the Squat Team coming, And cursed.. But now he'd just have to make a grand exit.. So he broke into a run, his blade screeching across the inner walls as he ran up ,Cutting through them , As he raced up floor after floor, Soon the electrical Lines slashed caused fires to break out everywhere in the floors below. Spectators saw Explosions happening in a domino motion ,as DiZ finally cleared to the top Floor, He simply Found his aim.. He gripped the Stolen, Vizard tech.. And DiZ then .. just looked at the boss in pity.. "...I Came.. I Saw.. I won.. " He said with perfect slow clarity. His blade slashing through the bosses head as he finished saying "And i say goodbye.. "
DiZ's Fake name was Zackary Smitt.. Who would die today.. His op to get this Specific item was over.. His job was retrieving stolen Tech of non human origin.

DiZ then exited after Slamming the bosses cigar down the gas pipe... Turning the Chem lab that was testing the Vizard tech on.. The flame quickly spread as humming DiZ walked out , The building seeming just Having begun to shake . pieces crumbling As Diz looked everywhere there was helicopters squat team below.. OH .. fun.. right? DiZ just Raised his hands in an embrace and said with a loud yell "FAREWELL " before slicing once down the way he exited Wind Catching all the fires. Blowing them out of control. The building rumbled. As DiZ Ran he was on the 312th story.. He guessed.. But one way to find out DiZ then Spreading his arms out wide, Jumped His form then Narrowing into a diving Form. The building Exploding like a volcano behind him, Slowly collapsing, He now Has laughing , Flew past a helicopter. His blade screeching out across the metal Side and propeller, As he then fell past . he helicopter exploded. The building Having landed On the Squat team causing them to Explode. He landed, With a screech The wind having solidified to let him survive the fall...

"Pity.. I always loved saving lives and still do.. but ahwell.. " DiZ murmured before Sliding a skin mask over one of the squat teams.. To make it look like he died.. Before humming DiZ had Walked off, In the wind with the Vizard device..
DiZ flipped his phone open. Called and said to voicemail "Mission accomplished.. " Before flipping the phone shut and Crushed it, Setting the item down in the Special retrieval Zone, And seemed to walk Off towards the downtown metro._______________________
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: DiZ percival Yunashi    percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Approved. Tier 2-2, same as rotr.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: DiZ percival Yunashi    percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 pm

2nded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DiZ percival Yunashi    percival - DiZ percival Yunashi  Empty

Back to top Go down

DiZ percival Yunashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: