Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Heartful and The Heartless I_vote_lcapThe Heartful and The Heartless I_voting_barThe Heartful and The Heartless I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Heartful and The Heartless I_vote_lcapThe Heartful and The Heartless I_voting_barThe Heartful and The Heartless I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Heartful and The Heartless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Heartful and The Heartless Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Heartful and The Heartless Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Heartful and The Heartless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

The Heartful and The Heartless Empty
PostSubject: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Fritz had been waiting a good while to do this, and he finally had time to take a vacation to Italy... Rome, Italy. He was wearing a plain-white T-shirt with Khaki pants... He had wanted to visit Rome because it was one of the only places he wasn't able to visit before he got frozen for approx 100 years. Anyways, at this moment, he was inside of the Roman Collosseum, laying down in the middle of it and looking at the clouds in the sky. Almost nothing could ruin his lazy day off.

(Crappy post, I know...)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Except a single gargantua opening in the sky. And out came shooting something in red and black with something shiny in his hands and a head of yellow. Soon followed by three creatures that were hollow. Rui Herutsu was not expecting to be followed, but out the ten that jumped him, these were the last three. They spread out and attacked from three sides, the left, right and above. There were already weary of his ceros and energy manipulation. The small, four foot ten boy held his sword with both hands and positioned it above his head, as if he was going to swing down. These were the last of the ten that caused his calm fury, and it was subsiding down. In a smooth movement, he dodged the strike from above, decapitated the hollow on his left, side stepped to avoid the right and stab it in the head, and threw his sword down to nail the last one in the head. The double edged blade landed next to a person that felt like they had some power. But at least Rui's fury was spent, and he was calm and rational again.

His energy output also disappeared, putting it back into lock and key. But when it was felt, it did have a warp in it. After all, Rui, unlike other arrancar, had a heart. The blond landed and walked to his sword, sheathing it. While he was here, he mile as well enjoy it. Not like he was welcomed in that part of Hueco Mundo anyway...Rui started heading toward the Vatican, just to see what it was like...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Fritz watches as a garganta in the air. Then a small kid and a couple hollow escape, and the small kid killing the hollow. Fritz then mentally says, shit, as a double edged sword tears through his skin-blending glove on his right hand, revealing his hollow hole. Looks like Fritz needs to buy a new one... He stands up and quickly observes the kid more, noticing that it was a blonde-haired kid who had no apparent hollow hole from the looks of it, but then again looks are deceiving. Before getting up, Fritz looks at his Tsubasa Feather necklace that Mr. Kerensky gave him, a necklace that helps disguise his spiritual pressure.

Fritz stand up, and for a change, Sivonier takes over, which is indicated by Fritz's left dark-red eye turning dark blue. With a smirk, Sivonier starts running child-like towards the kid who had landed.

When Sivonier reached the kid, he taps the kid on the right shoulder, front flips over the kid and lands right in front of the the kid. He then says, "Oh, hello kiddy! How might you be on this fine day? I have witnessed your extravagent, magnificient, extraordinary display of power by killing the uncivilized of our species. Anyways, my name is Sivonier, and what might your name be? Hopefully your name is as cute as your skill in killing hollows, hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am

Rui wore a red jacket that revealed his stomach, the jacket having a coat-tail. The zipper was lined by black, and at the hips of the jacket, there was a single black ribbon in a loop. His hakama was also red, as were his socks. On the left side of his hair, there is a red and white lightning bolt shaped hairpin that was his hollow fragment. Rui's eye color was a dark red, crimson. He noticed his sword almost got a bystander, but didn't pay him any attention. That is, until he started talking and walking around him and stuff. Rui took a step back, mildy curious and shocked that he saw the display. But wait, did he say of their own species?

Rui double checked his senses. According to him, the man in front of him was a human...not a hollow or an arrancar. The he looked closer at the man's appearance. Was that a hollow hole in his hand? But he feels like a human...The kid tilted his head cutely as he tried to figure out how he should go about this. Deciding after three seconds, as if what this guy said finally clicked, he forced a blush and looked down and away. "T-thank you m-mister..." Rui stuttered in a childish voice, appearing to be embarrassed from the complitment. But, he didn't answer the question. Instead, in the same cutesy voice, he asked his own question, keeping the stutter and blush and doing little nervous. "U-u-um, m-m-mister, y-you should a-always introduce y-yourself f-first before asking a-another's...a-and y-you feel like a h-human...w-why is t-that?"
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

As the kid started replying and cute-ish-ly stuttering, Sivonier started doing this (look at the spoiler below {Was a major b*tch to find, but I found it... and I can't explain it in words... The wiggling motion starts around the 'U-u-um...'})...

Spoiler:

After the kid stops talking + 6 seconds for Sivonier to calm down, he then puts a big grin on his face and says, "Well, what respect I did have for you in killing those hollows in the sky has diminished almost to nothing, but to answer your question, Mr. Stutters, my name is Sivonier...." Siv puts a lot of emphasis on the word my and then continues saying after spinning in place one rotation, "I share this body with Draemon, a complete savage in nature who does whatever he pleases... Yes, he is a complete animaaaal! But me and Draemon share this body with the 2nd original version of Fritz, this body's name... Fritz is a lazy, yet nice guy who puts everyone before himself... Yeah, he loves getting run over by semis in order to save kitty cats." Sivonier then makes a couple mewing sounds and laughs outrageously...

Sivonier, after 4 seconds of laughing, gains a more sane posture and says with glee, "Aaaaand the reason why you can't sense that I am an arrancar is because of this little toy that a very good looking and nice man made for me," Siv then points to his Tsubasa Feather necklace, "He said that it disguises my reiatsu so I won't get mistaken as an enemy... It seems as if this beauty of a thing works and I am safe until I have to fight." He then laughs again.

"Now tell me," Siv purrs, "What is your name, little stutter, so I can stop calling you that and call you by your real name if you would tell me if you don't want to be called something stutters anymore..." He then bounces a couple times and leans forward towards the kid so he can hear him when the kid replies.

(OOC: The point of Sivonier is that he wants to do good things and always says nice things about others and especially expand his ego since he always thinks that he is the hero that will create peace all over the world, thus putting the egotistical traits with wanting to say nice things equals him looking like a complete ass to others when he has nothing but good intentions... Yeah... {This is also the 1st time using him, so yeah... Good luck to me XD})
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 am

(OOC: That's alright, you've given me an excuse as to use Rui's acting skills. XD)

The guy acted pretty much what he had expected. Adored by his cuteness, not even realizing that he was a spirit, and one that had lived for over 2000 years at that. What kind of got to him was the comment right after. No respect just because of his act? How did that make sense he had no clue. Talk about arrogance. He continued on. Multiple personalities. He hoped the "bad" one didn't come out. That may just increase his migraine...and result in the destruction of Rome. He sweatdropped, but maintained his act. What bothered him though was that someone made that reiatsu disguiser for this arrancar. Was this guy a part of the Coalition?

Then the guy purred. And asked for his own name. Sivy (pronounced civ-ee) bounced a few times a leaned towards him. Making Rui jump and stumble back, tears forming in his dark red eyes. While on his butt on the ground, Rui answered him, stuttering and holding back crying, as a part of his act. "M-my name is R-Rui H-Herutsu..." The kid rolled back and stood. He doubted the guy would, but Rui was curious. "U-um...y-you're not gonna try to h-hurt me, are y-you, Sivy?" He looked down and away with a blush, and continued with another question. "A-are you a p-part of the C-Coalition?"

A loaded question, but he decided to play the role of the innocent young child arrancar. He dived and latched onto one of Sivy's legs, being on his knees. "P-please don't try to h-hurt m-me!" Or I will kick your ass so hard it would not be funny. Rui thought. The blond looked up with big, doe eyes, tears forming in them but not falling again. And he hugged the leg with everything he had. Which wasn't much considering his physical strength was average.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:31 am

Siv laughs as the kid falls flat on his butt. When the boy tells Siv his name, he says with a small giggle before the reply, "It is excellent to meet you on this very fine day, Rui...". As the kid stood up and asked two questions, Siv crosses his knees and put his right hand to his chin.

He then replies to the question, while giggling after every sentence, "Well, we are part of The Coalition... It was mainly because of one of Fritz's strongpoints: loyalty... He felt as if he was betraying the human race after he became an arrancar and sees what normal, 21st arrancars acted like; a barbaric nature lived inside most of those 21st century arrancars. Even though I am obviously tge hero of the galaxy, I have to say Fritz's golden heart is greater than my own... And about the part about hurting you, we have decided on a 'don't fu-'.". Siv was then cut off by the kid glomping his leg and pleads to not hurt him. Siv could never see past himself, so he was caught off guard completely. Siv falls backwards and hits the cobblestone street head first with a very audible thud.

Siv was knocked unconcious as soon as he hit the pavement. His eyes were still visibly open, showing Fritz's eyes, which were still dark blue. Then, both his irises slowly turned from dark blue to blood red. The look that was cheery, carefree, and pompous immediately leaves his face, only to be replaced by a pissed expression.

"HEY!!!" Fritz's body shouts, with Fritz's previous tone of voice of hyper-active doucheyness was noticeably replaced with a gruff, anger-filled tone.

He then yanks the boy off his body, stands himself up, and holds Rui in the air by his collar at a height where the two can see each-other at eye-level. Then, with a gruff undertone, Draemon grunts and says in a pissed off manner, "Alright kid, you might think you might be such a f*cking genius to have outwitted that ditz, but trust me when I say that a kid who can mercilessly kill hollows with not as much of a hesitation is definitely not a stuttering pussy. Drop the act before I truly become angry... I won't fuck with you in person because they made me agree to a deal in which we only retaliate... But continue this god damn sham and I swear to f*cking god that I'll let The Coalition know of your existence and hunt you down..."

Draemon, after he takes a deep breath and calms down somewhat, drops Rui and says sarcastically, "My name is Draemon... And who are you for real this time?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am

He...knocked him out by making him fall on the street...how pathetic. Though now he knows that this arrancar was indeed the "traitor" he's heard about. Then he noticed the KO'd man's eyes shift color and got up, startling him. From the collar of his jacket, he was held up to eye level, feigning fear. However, it soon switched to being emotionless after his words. This one was smarter than the disrespectful egotist. The second Draemon dropped him, he jumped back a respectful distance. "Shame, I was kind of having fun acting..." Rui's voice was now his normal, mature sounding one. He personality seemed to have done a complete 180, childish and nervous to mature and a little defensive.

"My name really is Rui Herutsu. But if the Coalition doesn't at least know I've been around, they're clearly lacking in information and don't have any tracking ability. Even if they don't know who I am, I find it extremely hard to believe that they don't know of my spiritual pressure by now. Considering I've defended myself before now here in the world of the living. Besides, one more group isn't going to make a whole lot of difference in who is all hunting me anyway. You're obviously smarter than your disrespectful and egotistical side. What set you off? Just my small demonstration? Or was it reflecting on my spiritual pressure? Or was it something in my act itself? I'm just curious...it's not often I don't act like myself, but my performances are usually pretty convincing."

Rui wasn't the most popular of arrancar. Somewhat. He is both worshipped and hunted. Both for the same reasons, and more on the latter. Still, he's going to play it safe on this one, and not give out too much information.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 am

Drasiv listens to the little arrancar, understanding half of what is said. When he was done, Drasiv retorts, "But I've already told ya why you were unbelievable... strong person plus pussy act equals no sense... Also, from what Fritz is kinda tellin me, you over acted the stutter... You shoulda stuttered less as you kept talkin, cause you be more relaxed with nice people... But, I do like the real you compared to your act a helluva lot more..."

Drasiv chuckles a little bit, stops suddenly and moans to himself, "God... why do I have to give up control so f*cking soon!?"

That was when the original, nice guy Fritz takes control again, changing the eye color to mixed again... He then looks at Rui with a friendly smile and says, "Heh... Well, now you have met the real me... The Real Fritz... Anyways, I am guessing that you are a lot more friendly than other arrancar, since you aren't trying to kill airquote 'The Rogue Arrancar' unquote... Either that, or for some other reason. Either way, it is nice to meet you!"

He then holds out his hand to Rui, so that they could both shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"I wouldn't say that. I've seen many children that were quite vicious, but reverted back to being simple children right after." So he overplayed the stutter. Something to remember for next time. Though the "bad guy" Draemon seemed to like the real him. But what was the real him? Rui was about to counter argue him when he started to groan. Seemed that's how control was transfered. Or an indication that it would be. Confirmed mere seconds later. The "real Fritz" spoke and held out his hand.

Rui instinctively took a step back and crossed his arms. "Just because I have no reason to kill you doesn't mean I'm all friendly. Trust needs to be earned before I'll even come close to you. Though you should be more careful, there is a price on your head last I heard. And I hear a lot. You can't trust me. Just because I haven't attacked you doesn't mean a thing. For all you know, I could be biding my time, waiting for the opportune moment. For all I know, you could be playing me as well. I don't trust so easily. And neither should you nor the Coalition when it comes to rogues or even the vizards. The Gotei I think you can, but I also heard got a new Captain-Commander that's been shaking thinks up a bit. I think you can tell your leader that he might wanna keep an ear out on what's happening in that world. Or at least with that leader."

Rui is easily an information broker. If someone needed something known, he'll know. Or in the rare case he doesn't, he'll find out. "That was for free. If you don't bother me, I'll tell more. Of any topic you wish." A simple offer. Peace for information. Rui turned sideways, ready to leave if there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Fritz was a little disappointed that the Rui didn't shake his hand. Then Rui gave a little speech on why Fritz shouldn't trust that easilly and why Rui wouldn't shake his hand. Fritz laughs after Rui finished speaking, not being able to contain his laughter anymore. To Fritz, Rui's way of looking at trust was so wrong that it was laughable.

After finishing laughing, Fritz reached into his pocket with his left hand and grabs a shard of metal. It was hard to tell what it came from, but it emanated extremely faint, dead traces of reiatsu. Fritz tosses it in the air and catches it multiple times as he says, "I do understand what you say about trust. But if it wasn't for blind trust, I would be dead. If it wasn't for a shinigami to put trust in a hollow that asked to not be slain, well, yeah. I owe her my life, but alas she is dead. Just enrages me whenever I think the other shinigami who betrayed her... OH! Here I go rambling again."

Fritz then catches the shard one last time and puts it back in his pocket and gains a serious composure. He leans forwards and says with a grin, "Now you wouldn't even try anything, and aren't even biding your time to find the perfect moment to slay me. Why would I think this, you might ask. Easy, you won't kill me since it would be in favor of an information broker to have an inside source. What better inside source of the coalition than I, who is willing to talk to a rogue arrancar and not think of killing it like some of my comrades. Besides, what would I gain from killing you? Nothing. What would you gain from killing me? Nothing. So?" Fritz was still holding out his right hand, waiting for that handshake.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Rui reddened when the rogue started laughing at him. At least Arisu was much more understanding. This guy wasn't. Though his story did intrigued him. "Blind luck. Time and time again, I've been betrayed or attempted to be used to increase another's power. You were just lucky. You can't be sure of that. Like my earlier facade, I could be faking now. You cannot assume anything in this world. Besides, who says I won't help the Espada or even the Sinners at some point? Plus you don't know me, so don't speak to me like you do. While you have a fascinating history, if it is to be believed, I wouldn't be so trusting. If you have nothing else, please leave me alone."

To emphasize his point, his eyes glowed red as an anergy square slammed down in an attempt to cut off Fritz's extended hand. That made his power known a little bit, revealing his warped signature again. Then, once again, it was under lock and key. The boy turned and started to leave, keeping a close lock on his aquintence.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm

As Rui finished his little speech, Fritz plainly replies before the attempted cut off of his extended hand, "It's not just blind luck... It's just the skill of reading people plus common sense; mixed in with blind luck as you say."

That was when Rui decided to try and cut off Fritz's hand. He pulls back his hand at the last second, nearly losing part of his finger. Fritz keeps on following Rui, arms crossed behind his head, and says to him, "Fine, you win. I'll stop pressing you on the topic."

After 10 seconds of not talking, there was an annoyance in the back of his head. It was the fact that there was someone who wouldn't trust a nice guy like him even after introducing himself and being nice. He couldn't handle it! It's as if someone doesn't like a game that everyone loves playing. You just have to, as they would say as an exaggeration, 'show them the light'.

Fritz takes in one big inhale and says to Rui a bit solemnly, "I can understand why you wouldn't trust me... But what if I tell you a secret of mine that no one else knows of. A secret that I didn't know I still had to carry as my burden until I first my segunda... The secret of Oro, the personality that I had before I became a hollow. Oro is basically the most heartless bastard in the world. He'll disintegrate multiple cities without a second thought if it would help him win a battle. If you can't trust me after I told you about who I used to be and what I'd be like in Segunda... I'll deal with it and won't try to sway you again. I promise." As he was talking about Oro, Fritz's face had a look of fear when he was talking about Oro might disintegrate multiple cities without second thought... It was a fear of letting him out... It was fear that came from the nightmares of times when Oro was a human... and what happened to the city in the middle of nowhere after he learned his segunda. It was a topic that Fritz kept to himself ever since forever.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Rui walked around, taking in the sights and sounds of Rome. This rogue was following him. Seriously? Well, as long as he didn't attack, it was fine by him. But Rui could almost feel the man's annoyance. It was quite amusing, though he himself kept a neutral face. Then Fritz started speaking just as he was entering a clothing store. As Fritz was speaking, Rui looked around, taking small glances towards the man. Fear of his inner demon. A common thing.

"And this would convince me how? Inner demons are common. Vizards especially. Very few have harmonized with their inner hollows and thus doesn't have that fear. If you knew of my nickname, you'd see my own very nasty side after you speak it three times. While you're not attacking me does give me some incentive to trust you more, but it's not something I do easily because of my past experiences. Try to understand that not everyone has had the good luck and good fortune as you. Everyone has different experiences. I only have a single friend, and even then it took a while before we would trust each other..."

Rui trailed off, remembering Arisu. A vizard, and the Soul King's daughter. He smiled at the memory, then went back to looking at clothes, more specifically, T-shirts. "That was a very long and very interesting conversation. Unless you can find some common ground, you'll have to save me before I would even consider trusting you or anyone else."

The small blonde took a red T-shirt, size small, and went into the dressing room to try it on, along with a pair of jean shorts. Before he came out, he listened to what the other rogue had to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Fritz follows Rui into the clothing store and, as Rui was talking and grabbing clothing, Fritz grabs about two dozen shirts, variety of plain white Tees, tank tops, jackets, long sleeve, short sleeve, vest, and some other shirts. When Rui went into the dressing room, Fritz quickly buys the upper-body wear with his credit card, and the sale went through. Then he goes back to Rui and opens a small garganta that led to his room in the Coalition Building, and there was no trouble in doing that since the only person who knew about garganta-ing in there was Fritz himself.

"The fact I told you was actually the common ground for us," Fritz says after tossing his new shirts in the garganta, closing the garganta behind the clothing, and air walks a little so that he could view Rui's whole bare body over the dressing room door (don't worry, Fritz looked while Rui still had on underwear) so that he could confirm what he says, then finally goes back to having his feet touch the ground. At this moment, Fritz is glad that he is in control into Sivonier. Fritz then continues by stating, "From what I can tell, it seems that we both have hearts... I know I do have a hollow hole, but that's the thing. Oro, the ruthless and heartless demon that has no morals, is actually the personality I had when I was human. In other words, I gained a metaphorical heart when I became an arrancar as I gained this hollow hole and had the human heart of mine taken away. And, from what I saw, you seem to have no hollow hole too... That is one common ground."

Fritz was actually confused about why Rui didn't have a hollow hole, but then again this kid liked his privacy and his solitude so he would ask at a different time. Then, he finishes what he says with a simple, "Another common ground is that we are not technically allied with the Espada organization... Is this true or no?"

Fritz was definitely not in the Espada organization, but he tries his best to try diplomatic reasoning before having to resort to killing... Even if it's the very people who hunt him down for 'betraying their race'. Hell, Fritz did befriend some arrancar that worked for the Espada, but he hadn't heard from any of them in over 100 years... And Rui, from what Fritz could tell, would work with the Espada race even though he isn't a real ally to them since he is basically an information broker for many people. But then again, Fritz can be wrong... You never know.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"No it isn't. There was nothing there that was common. I was never the type to kill randomly, not even when I was a hollow. Just defend myself and keeping myself alive." Rui looked himself over, nodded once, and changed into another set. Rui nearly laughed at the other supposed common ground. "That is a little bit of a stretch. You have a better personality, but you don't actually have a heart because you have a hollow hole." The next point was actually head on. "That one is actually true. Grand Chat has yet to try to recruit me. And even if he did, I'm an observer. I watch. Nothing more, nothing less. I won't help, but nor will I go against them."

Rui got what he wanted and paid for the clothes. He opened a Garganta to one of his many hiding holes in Hueco Mundo and tossed them through. "But that's about all. Most that seek me out wishes to destroy me. Others want information, but have nothing to exchange for it, so they get nothing. But I'm in the human realm often enough that the Coalition could easily contact me as well. But if there's nothing you or the Coalition could offer me that peaks my interest, it would be the same result. Though actually finding me could be difficult for you, my reiatsu should be very familiar considering the number of times I've defended myself here. If not, you guys are severely lacking in information around your own world."

Which was true. The TERC device that Rui has no idea exists could easily identify him if Fritz looked through the records.

Rui walked out and headed to another part of town.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Rui was trying to disprove Fritz by using actual reasoning... Heh, it appears that Rui must live in the world of reality. The world of cold hard facts. Fritz does see reason to his... reason... But Fritz can only see that knowledge and accept that it his reasoning.

"A metaphorical heart, a symbollic one... As in the one that people keep talking about saying that feelings are from the heart and stuff like that... That's what I gained, even though I lost my real heart and got a hollow hole," Fritz says, correcting Rui. What he said was true.

When Rui was talking about the people who try and find him, it seemed a little pessimistic. Sure, someone infamous would have many people trying to find him for their own selfish and disrespectful reasons. It sounded, to Fritz, that Rui doesn't trust anyone because nobody is actually wanting to try and make it so. From what Fritz could tell, Rui was a loner for his entire arrancar life. It sounded Rui needed not an ally, but a friend on whom he could trust. Fritz decided to do this, even if it costs him his own life cause that's the way he works. Lives for others and making friends with everyone.

Fritz reaches into his pocket and grabs a paper and pen, writes his cell phone on it and hands it to where Rui was. Apparently, Rui started walking out of the store and Fritz had to catch up. When he caught up, Fritz hands the paper to Rui and says, "If you ever need someone on whom you could trust to do something for you, give me a call... In other words, what I offer is my assistance to you for just about anything. And trust me when I say it is better than it sounds." It is true, because with Fritz's connections, friendly disposition, and a very large bank account due to 100 years of interest, Fritz would be a good ally. Not the best, but is up there...

He gives a smiles as grabs his guitar and starts playing various chords, pondering about what he was to do after Rui was done talking to him since Rui had brought some interesting ideas and thoughts into Fritz's head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heartful and The Heartless   The Heartful and The Heartless Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heartful and The Heartless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: