Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Two Gladiators I_vote_lcapTwo Gladiators I_voting_barTwo Gladiators I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Two Gladiators Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Two Gladiators Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Two Gladiators Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Two Gladiators Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Two Gladiators Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Two Gladiators Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Two Gladiators Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Two Gladiators Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Two Gladiators Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Two Gladiators Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Two Gladiators Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Two Gladiators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Rome, the capital of Italy, and once the capital of one of the largest empires in the world. Now, not so much. A six foot tall, black trench coat and black bucket hat wearing, nicely clothed, green haired man walked down the street. He also had his signature bladed cane that was his doll's sealed form. In addition he also had two contrainers clipped to his belt. One held a vibrosword, five vibroknives, the bazooka (with only one shot), two pistols, and the shotgun, no extra ammo for any of the guns. In the other containor, three of each elemental shuriken were stored as well as a single reiatsu grenade.

His two other equipment that he had with him was an anti-arrancar acid and the Phantom Faze device, as well as a shield generator that is on his wrist. He was prepared for battle. Why? Because there was an arrancar causing a lot of trouble here in Rome. A fairly strong one too. And the Councel of Defense was overworked as usual. The arrancar's spiritual pressure was emmenating from the Colosseum. Hell of a place for a fight. Holding his cane like a sword, he also took out the vibrosword, which could cut through tough hierro with ease. Actual energy barriers though would take a little bit, but could still go through them.

The man walked through the gate and into the building. Inside the actual part where gladiators fought and killed and maimed. Alexander Kerensky stood. Waiting to be noticed by the arrancar he had come here to slay.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Valentino, also known as the nickname Vale, the Octava Espada personally was walking around the legendary city, Rome. The interesting story of the empire where the sun never gone under. Why? Because the empire was so large that it almost reached around the world. It was even bigger than Russia, who currently is the biggest country on the world. It stretched out so much that there was ALWAYS day at at least on zone of rome. What did happen to it? It now is only a small city wher epeople only care about the colosseum. Even Venice was more famous than Rome. Like Alexandria or German-Empire of Hitler, it has started small, grown big, and ended small. Because it was power that the people wanted. They were craving for it and that was their fall.

Since having a chance to be in this legendary city, he decided to go to the most famous buidlding. Yes right, the Colosseum. The fresh air of Rome. Since Valentino had a poor Pesquisa he did not notice the man in the colosseum early. He seen that the man was no usual man who just watched the colosseum. He was weaponed, with a strange cane and a sword. Valentino did not know much about Humans, Bounts or anything from the Coalition, neither he did care. A good challenge is always welcome for him. "Yo!" he called the man and grinned as the almost 2 meters tall man was dropping the huge anchor he held on his shoulders, since it is heavy, into the floor. As the sharp tip of the Anchor hit the ground it was making a very small shockwave showing the weight and destructive power of the Anchor. Valentino held the Anchor by the girp with his left hand, holding the chain, where his hollow fragment was covering the half of the arm, with the right hand.

Dropping his Anchor mostly meant a battle stance for Valentino. But he was friendly compared to most Arrancar, so he bowed himself from sudden very lightly. "Valentino, Octava Espada, as you see" he said and revealed the Espada Tattoo on his chest to the Bount. It was an 8, showing that he really was the Octava Espada, not someone to take too easily. "So, if you came here to fight... i can help you with that" he said grinning again. "But let us make it like true gladiators." He then continued as he kicked into the wall as suddenly the gate from Valentino's side fell down on the floor closing this way. "I mean.. if you're not a pussy" at last he provocated the man and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Alex was unfazed by the anchor. Just proved how strong the arrancar was physically. The bounto was also physically strong. Then again, he was also a physical fighter. The arrancar introduced himself. He was at least lightly respectful as he bowed towards Alex. Who also repeated the gesture. "Alexander Kerensky, Chief of Research and Development for the Coalition." The hollow man spoke some more, and crashed the gate. He then insulted Alex. Who only sweatdropped. So much for being respectful.

He only shrugged. "I don't really care. I've just came here to hunt you. And that is what I'll do. Nothing personal." Very calmly, he just started walking towards the arrancar, casually. Provoking through insults...what a way to show weakness. Not like Alex could be provoked through such means. He was ten yards away...nine...eight...at five yards away, he blurred. The green haired man reappeared behind the arrancar, aiming for the neck with the vibrosword. He followed it up with a diagonal, left to right, upward swing. Next was a single stab with the vibrosword, and another strike towards the head with the bladed cane.

However, he had to be careful. Chains and other such flexible parts of weapons can be as much a hazard as the main destructive force attached to it. Jun had proven that plenty of times in the past...
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Nice to meet you.. at your rank i hope you are strong, i need some challenge" he said, still having that provoking grin in his face. He was enjoying fightning like a Zaraki. Not only was it his fightning spirit, or just fun, it wa salso the ability to learn from others. You learn about other people when fightning. You can learn about cultures form other races when fightnign. You get to know the most various styles of fightning. That is what inspired Valentino to his love for fightning. It was the learning from others. That is why Valentino never would disagree to a good challenge, and this one seemed like a good one.

"Hunt me eh?... Well so you are that kind of people huh? Anyways, in my case i say, let us have some fun!" Valentino said a bit loudly as he already charged toward Alex with his grin, sliffing the Anchor with him more than holding it. At all it was easier and Valentino di dnot really await to attack Alex. In fact he already awaited for him to counter attack somehow. As the man was behind him Valentino simpy would rise the Anchor up, which was already behind him by just pulling it with him. If the man would continue his attack Valentino may surely get hit by the stab but the Anchor was heavy and even able to cleave a human, or in that case, a bount, apart with ease. So it would be smart to dodge the incoming Anchor. It was hard to hold back with a weapon like the big Anchor, who was heavy of weight and very sharp.

The years Valentino had put on into working on that Anchor. He made it by almost pure handwork. It was just a usual Anchor when he had it. He had to make it sharp with a Hand-Bastard, find a chain, install the meachnism for the chain to stop or not, putting on water protection for the electronics the Anchor had. It took really years of hard work on the Anchor. And they seemed to pay off. It is a powerful and tactic weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 am

He didn't notice part of the anchor was between his legs. He had to stop his diagonal swing to blur briefly to dodge it. Reappearing in just a foot or two to the side of the hook of the anchor, he continued with his other two attacks, the stab with the vibrosword into the part of his back that wasn't blocked by the anchor, but modified his last swing to downward to cleave into the shoulder. He jumped back and away, to evaluate the damage done. Or lack of it.

He decided to keep a distance. Stabbing the vibrosword into the ground, he took out the pistol and fired four shots the speed and power of a bala. One to the head, one the left shoulder, one to each knee. That meant eight more shots before no more ammo. He put the pistol back in the containor, and grabbed the vibrosword. Again, he awaited a response.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. Interruptions like that tends to back track a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am

Valentino got hit. He probably underestimated his opponent highly. And that is what made him grin again. His provoking grin only showing of him having fun. He touched his shoulder once and noticed the wound. It was bloody, but for good it was not too deep or esle it could cause serious pain. But the other feeling. It was like something did hit on him but thanks to the hierro the Bladed Cane got blocked. Valentino then looked up to the man gone on distance. While taking out his pistol Valentino charged a bala in both hands and shot a total 6 toward the man. 4 for blocking the bullet, 2 as ranged attack. "Going all serious eh? HAHAAHA!" Valentino said and laughed a bit. He was not even close to fight serious at the moment. At all it was only one bloody wound.

Valentino then suddenly was charging toward the man. This time he had his Anchor by the chain but he did not extend it, by holding the button on the weight of the chain. As he pulled the Anchor with him his charge ended at him suddenly stopping and ducking so he would avoid at least a counter-attack to a possible way and make a sonido to appear at least 1 or 2 yards away from the Bount. Valentino had his chain extended and then pulled his Anchor to him. Which mean tthe sharp Anchor was flying right toward Alex with a great force and the weight is even giving one boost for the anchor. Since the range between Valentino where he sonido'd, Alex and the ANchor was not great the Bount had only a very bit time to react to Valentino's Signature Move. The extendable chain of the Anchor was very useful whiel the mechanics of the cooper-wires inside the chain made it even more useful!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Seemed like the man had a tough heirro. His cane didn't even shed a tiny amount of blood. Translation: the arrancar was a tank with a big gun. Vale countered his pistol shots with bala, causing four small explosions between them. Two more exited the smoke. Alex managed to turn to avoid one, but took the other one right in the chest. Alex stumbled back a little bit, but charged. The arrancar did the same. The bounto swung the vibrosword to take his head. But the arrancar ducked in time and used sonido to circle him. Alex spun to see the massive anchor heading straight towards him. Oh this ain't gonna be good...

He put the sword and cane in an X shape. The anchor hit the weapons, but flung him into the wall on the other side. His bucket hat went flying en route. Dust and rubble was all over the place. Alex was quite durable in addition to being quite mobile. While the dust was still in the air, he materialized two of his vibroknives and threw them, one for the left arm, and another to the other arm. As he he walked out of the dust, his trench coat was torn, and blood was running down the side of his face. But his expression was still calm and calculating. He put his bladed cane at his belt, and took out another vibroknife.

In a blur, he was right in front of his opponent, hopefully too close for him to bring that anchor to bear on him. Alex stabbed down with the vibroknife, again aiming for the shoulder, while swinging to slice off the other arm with the vibrosword. All the while, he kept close tabs on the chain and anchor...
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

As Valentino seen that his opponent was getting sent into a wall and most likely knocked him pretty well, he was about to catch the Anchor, when suddenly two knives flew in high speed toward Valentino he quickly kicked his anchor into the floor, letting the dirt form a small wall to lower the force of the knives. Still one knive did cut a wound in Valentino's left arm but thanks to the weak armor on his gloves it could prevent serious damage. "What the hell is that?! It passed trough my Hierro with ease..." he was questioning in his mind. The right knive was not very well working. Since Valentino had his Hollow-Fragment on the right arm he could catch the knive by the blade. He then grinned as blood was dripping down his left arm.

"You know.... you're fun to fight... someone to entertain me..!" he said and grinned even though he got two wounds already. Not usual for him when just warming up. Indeed Valentino was not even close to serious fightning. He was not saving but he liked to toy around a bit to see if his opponent is strong. But this opponent clearly was not someone to toy around. He was strong. For Valentino that meant he could go serious on him. It gave him a very good feeling in hist stomach and his chest. Was it adrenaline?

However suddenly the man appeared in front of Valentino. Too close for him to use his anchor. That is why he took the Vibroknive he catched into his left hand but first off he had to face the blade, which was at the moment more dangerous than the knive. He used his right arm with the hollow fragment, and without fearing to get hit at the fragment, which would be very bad, he pushed the vibro blade by the side of it [means not the edge but the side] so at least the blade was gone from him. Now he attempted to catch the sword by the blade to hold it away from him. While on it Valentino was throwing the man's knive toward the knee. Not really to the bone but more attempting to get into the knee deep by coming from upper. His position changed while this action that is how he maybe avoided to get hit at the shoulder but he got a long wound on his arm. More blood dripped out of the arrancar and yet he still grinned even more. He felt pain, but it was his enjoyment. He then rised his head looking the man directly into the eyes. "SEE YA IN THE NEXT WORLD HAHAHAAHAH! he shouted as he charged a cero. Valentino was about to shoot a cero directly into the face of the man. He may fear to kill but still he was fightning with serious and also his mind says: Enjoyment over fear!

[i do not mean to kill him since im not allowed lol]
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 pm

This guy had good reflexes. He pushed away the blade and caught the knife, and redirected it. Alex angled his hand, manuervered it away from his thigh. Before he could swing again with the sword, Vale caught the blade and held it. He looked straight into his teal eyes. He yelled in his face, and started charging a cero from his mouth. It was Alex's turn to smile. He opened his own mouth, formed a curved, green energy sword, and turned his head forcefully, making the blade "swing" at the cero. It wouldn't cut through the hierro, he hasn't studied it enough to form an appropriate energy blade, but it would destroy the cero. He was far from finished. The bounto jabbed the vibroknife towards the gut.

He jumped up, striaghtened the energy blade, and spat it out at the man, aiming for the eye. If Vale didn't let go of the vibrosword, he might be losing some fingers. He landed and stared, saying his own two cents. "How disrespectful...you shouldn't underestimate someone. And that is also a good way to get yourself killed." He had seen far too many cocky idiots get themselves killed for underestimating their opponents. Alex would never do that. Either way, he waited to see what the man will do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Gladiators   Two Gladiators Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Gladiators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: