Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_vote_lcapKing Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_voting_barKing Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_vote_lcapKing Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_voting_barKing Kazma, the bunny-shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Empty
PostSubject: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 am

King Kazma, the experiment

Basic Information
Name: Kazma
Codename: King Kazma
Age: 18 (If you compare a normal 18 year old male with King Kazma, they are practically alike except for the height)
True Age: 98
Sex: Male
Personality: King Kazma cannot talk because he is mute. He can make noise though (examples: ‘ugh’ ’gah’ ’oomph’ etc.). King Kazma feels best when he is able to lie down on a hill at night and watch the stars in the sky. King Kazma loves to fight because his adrenaline gives him the best kind of “high” feeling. He will always take a challenge, even though he knows that he might lose and/or maybe die. Also, since he was injected with the syrum that made him into a bunnyperson (AND since the syrum was made from hollow essence/DNA/reiatsu), Kazma is part hollow. It is a miniscule amount of being a hollow, because Kazma was equipped with bracers that injected a small portion that would see what those results were before they tries a larger portion {'They' were never able to get that second test since they were all killed...}...

There is a weird side-effect to Kazma being 10%-15% hollow (no hollow powers, hollow reiatsu, vizard mask, NOTHING LIKE THAT, buuuut), and that is that his right eye will become hollowfied and would feel a little strained {strain pain will be noticeable, but will be more irritating than painful}.

Likes: Winning fairly. Fighting his enemies. And Especially following what he believes is the right choice.

Hates: Losing to cheaters, low-lives, scum. Hates eating carrots [kind of ironic]. And above all else, King Kazma HATES scientists!

Fears: Being made fun of for looking like a mix of a human and a rabbit. Has a fear of needles, stethoscopes, and doctors. Has a fear of losing to anyone.

Character Appearance

Height: 7 feet and 3 inches tall
Weight: 187 pounds
Physical Traits: In the spoiler below
Spoiler:
Clothing: Has no other clothes besides his flight goggles, red-zipperless vest, black-denim jeans, his two red-fingerless gloves, his metal wrist bracers, and his belt which looks like the kind you would see on WWE. (everything here are clothing since King Kazma never wears anything else except those exact same clothes, and he never takes one piece of what he wears unless he takes it all off
 or if it is damaged beyond repair). Kazma lightweight-metal bracers cannot be damaged, broken, or removed; every other piece of clothing he wears can be removed.
Accessories: (Look at Shikai)

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: All styles of MMA. He never uses any type of weapon except his fists. Almost never hesitates and he relies on his speed and strength.

Strengths: Fighting bare-knuckle style, rapid-fire punches, any MMA style, speed, power,roundhouse kicks, single/double-fist-strike-super-punches, and the stereotypical flying kick that you usually expect to see in any martial arts film. Kazma can run at a rate of ten times faster than a regular human. Kazma can punch and kick ten times harder than a normal human. Has a defense that is five times as strong as a human’s. Has the will to never give up... Has mediocre Zanjutsu and Shunpo.

Weaknesses: Fighting against enemies with ranged-weapons (Quincy’s bows and arrows, Soul Reaper Kido, Hollow and Arrancar cero, etc. , fighting in air, fighting in water, fighting things that are less than 5 feet tall, fighting things that are twice as tall as King Kazma, and using ranged attacks. Cannot speak or communicate with allies. Has ‘trusting’ issues. Almost always does the right thing even though he might be able to die because of it. Doesn’t use any weapons whatsoever. Can't use Kido.

Zanpakuto and Kidou

Sealed Appearance:King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Katana_by_vacuita
Spirit's Name:Nih Tro (Nitro)
Spirit Appearance:King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Destin10
Spirit Personality: Nih Tro has a simple personality... He is a carefree person that lives for the rush... Lives for the speed... Which is why he loves his Spirit world, because it is a blank slate that he can control in any way possible... As long as he is moving at high speeds, he is happy... In fact, personality wise, Nih Tro is another version of King Kazma.
Inner World:King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Dasher10
Kidou: He knows only one kido (Hado 31 - Shakaho), but he can't use it cause any kido he uses will explode in his face and everyone around him as well, cause he has little control over kido.

Zanpakuto Accessory: Stamina Equalizers
Appearance: They are the lightweight-metal bracers that Kazma always wears. They can never be removed from King Kazma’s wrists. They cannot be damaged, dented, or scuffed. They cannot be sabotaged or broken. The bracers always fit on Kazma perfectly, because the bracers grow at the same rate as the user is growing.
Powers: Usually if a human tries to run a mile, they get tired some time in the middle of it. With the stamina equalizers, however, Kazma can run ten miles without even breaking his pace and can keep on running for a limitless time. The stamina equalizers, however, do not cover damage-fatigue or pain-releiving. One downside to the stamina equalizers are that they have to be recharged every time Kazma goes to sleep (needs to be plugged in an electrical outlet the entire time Kazma is asleep). Another downside that the stamina equalizers have is that it turns a human into a mixed-version of a human and any animal that exists, and in Kazma’s case he becomes part rabbit. The final downside is that the bracer allows the user to grow 3 times slower than usual (AKA - 3 years to everyone else = 1 year for Kazma). There are special abilities that the bracers have, and those abilities listed below.

Shikai
Release Phrase: (He's mute... sooo...) Kazma has to smash the hilt of his zanpakuto with his bracers.
Appearance:King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKzuxyaIQHQmvfu_Jm19rytjIim7sa0lhH_R0RWABkU-RkTsTp9h4gnor-

Name: Single/Double Rocket Punch
Effect: Kazma can activate the small rocket boosters on the bottom side of one or both of his metal-bracers. The rockets can only be used for singe/double-fist-strike-super-punches, so no rapid fire punches with the rockets. When used in single-fist-strike-super-punches, the punch’s power is multiplied by 5. When used in double-fist-strike-super-punches, the punches’ power is double the strength of the single rocket punch. This ability has a 4 post cooldown per fist...

Name: Super-Sprint
Effect: Kazma’s running speed is just ten times faster than a normal human’s speed. That is not Kazma’s maximum speed, though. When Kazma sprints, he reaches speed that are more than 20 times faster than a normal human. This, however, is not very useful for long distances because his senses cannot keep up with him. He won’t be able to see or hear well during the long distance sprints, but he can keep his senses normal if he doesn’t run any farther than a single mile from his starting point. He can appear behind his enemies in half of a millisecond. It has no comparison to a shunpo speed because his Super-Sprint exceeds it greatly, but Super-Sprint is harder to handle than shunpo.

Name: Earth Destruction
Effect: By punching the ground, Kazma can, as the ability name says, destroys the ground and displaces patches of earth in a 10 meter radius. He can increase the radius to a whole 25 meter radius by jumping in the air and landing on the ground with a gravity powered stomp. 2 post cooldown

Name: Night-Vision and Super Hearing
Effect: Because Kazma is part rabbit, he gained the powers of super hearing and Nightvision. His hearing abilities are 20 times stronger than a regular human. His vision is un-impaired even in the darkest of nights.

Name: Omnislash
Effect: When King Kazma activates this effect, his speed is Quintupled (Times 5)... He then rushes by his enemy and slices him/her once... Then he'll come at them from another direction, slice him/her, then rinse and repeat 8 times... On the 9th time, he'll aim a punch, even more boosted with a single rocket power punch, for the enemy's gut... The final attack is the equivalent of taking a gran rey cero... The first 8 attacks have the strength of 1/8th of a cero... This ability has a 5 post cool down...

Name:Telepathy
Effects: For some reason, the mute-bunnyman-shinigami, when using shikai, is able to broadcast words into other people's heads... But it's as far as his telepathy can go... In other words, he is able to talk without speaking.

Bankai

New Release Phrase: (He's Mute...) King Kazma sticks his double-edged shikai sword into two slots in his bracers. Then, using telepathy (not selective telepathy, but everyone in a 100 meter radius around Kazma telepathy), he says, "Time to go into Overdrive, Nih Tro"
Appearance:
Front:King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami King_k10

Back (uncolored... I know...):King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami King_k11
(Kazma keeps every one of his previous abilities, but he gains new abilities)

Name: Speech
Effects: Due to the new transformation, Kazma is able to speak with actual speech... When Kazma talks, it sounds like the voice of an old, hard-boiled man... Nothing else to it...

Name: Drill Punch
Effects: Kazma can cause his new wrist blades to spin around his wrist at extremely high speeds. It's essentially a blender technique on steroids. Kazma can use this twice per post (once per arm).

Name: Shockwave
Effects: Kazma can aim a punch at his enemy, and it will send a shockwave towards them... It cannot change its course, but the shockwave can pass through solid objects to reach its enemy. It can be used 4 times per post. The shockwave has the force of a bala, but is twice the size of a human fist.

Name: Super Regeneration
Effects: Kazma can activate an ability in which he can practically make himself invulnerable... The reason for this is because that an experimental drug that 'They' created was infused in Kazma's bracer. Kazma then learned how to activate it. When he activates his Super Regeneration, the new black lines that he receives when he goes into his Second Form change colors... They change into a golden color. While this is active, Kazma can regenerate himself no matter what; he can regenerate to the point in which all of his wounds disappear. The wounds could be anything from the slightest scratch to a broken bone to a loss of a limb (other than the head), and he will still regenerate. This ability lasts for 3 posts, but it can only be used once per fight... However, there is a major drawback to this ability... During usage of this ability, Kazma's stamina is decreased by half... Also, after the usage of the ability, Kazma's strength will be so sapped that he is hardly able to move that much... It'll even be a struggle to move a finger, so this is a last resort ability.

Name:Super Sprint Enhanced
Effects: Now Kazma can control his super-speed as much as he wants. It is 100% controllable...

Boosts: Strength triples, Speed triples, Stamina doubles

Toukai

New Callout: "Break the Sound Barrier, Mahhawan" {Japanese for 'Mach One'}
New Appearance: Alright, Do you remember Nih Tro's appearance {The Zan Spirit's appearance}? Alright... In the picture below, the upper body half of the person will be what Kazma will look like from the waist up. From the waist down, he will have Nih Tro's lower half. The bracers are not to be seen, because they melted-ish onto Kazma's skin and then fully encloses him in a zanpakuto steel coating... Not a thick one, but thick enough to reduce some damage that he receives in this form. Another thing is that there are wheels about the size of the roller-wheels on a regular rolling chair in both of his palms, the back of his heels, and on the bottom of his feet. The wheels are actually (to some degree) useable and can be slightly pushed into his body so that he can walk and grab things without having his wheels hinder him. He has a black/dark-gray color scheme going on over his body (upper body being noticeably lighter than lower body). Finally, his rockets for his double/single-rocket punch have been moved to his actual wrists... So yeah... OH, I even included a video that shows what the upper body looks like all around... [Note: I am going to face claim him soon, but the metal man is called Briareos (or something like that since he has a weird spelt name) and he is from Appleseed/Appleseed: Ex Machina... Enjoy the video {even though it's in spanish XD}]
Spoiler:

New Weapon: There is a thin hole that goes right through the sides of Kazma's wrists, with a little box in the middle of that little pipe-hole. Well, if Kazma curls his all of the fingers on one of his hands, he is able to make his new energy-sword blade would form on that-side-of-the-body's wrist. If he curls all the fingers on both his hands, one would appear from each of his wrists. The blades are 3ft 6in long and are able to turn on and off at any time, but they won't form if the palm of the hand Kazma is wanting to form that energy blade from is less than 3ft 6in away from Kazma's palm...

MORE DETAILS ABOUT WEAPON... The weapon has a bit of a primitive, yet advanced look to it. The shape of the weapon would make it seem as if it was primitive, yet the iridescent glow of cyan-to-blue-to-green-blue and the electric discharges that pop off of the energy sword every once in a while makes it look advanced. They don't shock, because the energy is so condensed that the energy in the sword is trapped in a closed circuit of energy, being trapped by the energy itself. However, because the energy is so condensed, the blade is extremely sharp, sharp enough to slice through hierros with major ease.

(Note: HE still retains all of his previous abilities...)

Name: Terraforming
Effect: Kazma can modify the terrain of the battlefield... Such as having mud/dirt/wood/clay/rock/sand walls come out of what they came from (meaning that I can pull a rock wall out of dirt... meaning Kazma has to pull a rock wall out of rock) and forming walls and such, or make them sink to make a pit. He can even smooth and curve them, so he is able to effectively ride his palm/foot/heel wheels at almost any area he is at. He can do this at any given moment (I will make sure NOT to abuse the ability by making rock/wood/sand/mud/dirt weapons OR creating walls that would block a major attack AND stuff of that sort...)... This ability has no cooldown or limit {meaning, if he wants to [but he never will], he can build a giant wall of dirt that can reach all the way to Mars... Then again, why would he want to since that would be both overkill and unneccesary}...

Name: Wind Cutter-wave/Air Impact-blast
Effect: Kazma, for the first time, gets a ranged attack. It occurs when he slices/punches the air with a certain amount of pressure/speed/force/other-factors-that-I-don't-want-to-input-and-confuse-you-in-thus-doing-so, he can create an ranged attack using wind/air/whatever-you-wanna-call-it. If he slices with the specific categorization, he makes a linear-wave attack that is fast (bala speed) but less accurate than it's counterpart. If he punches the air at that certain categorization, he creates a 2-meter-diameter force-blast that is slower (cero speed) but more accurate than it's counterpart. Either way, the target would receive scratches/cuts/slice-marks all over his/her body, with the force of feeling the wave/blast being as powerful as a regular cero. This attack has a 2 post cooldown and each version (wave and blast) can be used twice each before cooldown for that specific version.

Name: Air Bubble
Effect: Whenever Kazma is using his energy sword, an air-bubble would appear around him. It isn't visible, detectable, or anything. It doesn't even serve any purpose. Until one of two certain situation happens... The first situation is that Kazma is facing a water user and the water user makes the ground slick OR if Kazma is actually fighting under or in water. In this first situation, Kazma's air bubble both gives Kazma fresh air if he is fighting underwater AND pushes all water away so that the water doesn't hinder his speed or his wheel attacks. The second situation is if Kazma is facing a poison-gas user. In this situation, the bubble provides Kazma with fresh, poisonless air. In any other situation, this ability is useless.

Name: Smokescreen/Explosive-Ignition-Blast
Effect: If Kazma curls all his fingers except the thumb, then pressurized Nitroglicerin would jet out of the boxes, around his hand, and in the same direction as his hand. The Nitroglicerin would be colorless, but Kazma's pipe-hole-boxes colorize them so that they would be a dense, dark-green shade. Also, if Kazma spins a wheel (which the middle-metal center would then grind against his zanpakuto-steel-coated palm and create SPARKS) in the Nitroglicerin cloud, the cloud would ignite in an explosive burst of flames. It would burn Kazma since he would have to be in the cloud for it to work, but his metal skin takes the burn-damage factor out of the amount of pain he receives, (BUT he still takes damage/pain due to the force/impact of feeling the explosion... it would be cero equivalent damage to him,) but anyone in the explosive ignition blast would feel damage/pain equivalent to Gran Rey... He can only spew out Nitroglicerin twice per thread and the ability has a 5 post cooldown.

Boosts: Strength, Speed, Endurance, Defense, Pain-tolerance, Resistance-to-Fatigue are tripled.

Background

Kazma, when he was first born, was born into a family of 4 other siblings. His parents were broke for a long while before Kazma was born, but then they met ‘them’
 ‘They’ are a group of scientists who have the ability to see hollows even though they don’t have any superhuman abilities. ‘They’ thought hollows as, and I quote, “The next step in evolution for humans.” ‘They’ also called hollows, “Reborns,” because apparently one of the scientists witnessed the transformation of a soul into a hollow; rebirth, if you will. ‘They’ wanted to try and see if they can make a living one, but ‘they’ needed test subjects. ‘They’ made many attempts to try and have someone donate a child to them so that ‘they’ could make a reborn. The attempts were unsuccessful, until ‘they’ saw that a family with 4 children, and a pregnant woman who was their mother, were trying to get a 2nd mortgage on their house but the bank denies them. ‘They’ made a deal with the family, in exchange for the newborn baby, ‘they’ will give the family $10,000 every month for the rest of their lives. The family accepted. Two weeks later, Kazma was born and taken away from the family by ‘them’.

Kazma was now part of the reborn project, but ‘they’ needed to give Kazma a code name before all else. ‘They’ named him project: King Kazma. King Kazma, because he would be the 1st of the many attempts at making reborn. After a full month of research before testing since Kazma was born, one scientist makes a theoretical idea of turning a human into a reborn. For the following 11 months and 2 years, ‘they’ were building something. During the long period of time, ‘they’ learned that Kazma was mute and couldn’t communicate with them
 that was good because‘they’ didn’t want to hear Kazma cry or complain. The end result of that long period of time were the lightweight-metal bracers that Kazma now has today. However, the bracers were kiddy sized, because ‘they’ designed the bracers so that it grew along with the child. On Kazma’s 3rd birthday, he was forced into a lock-in room with 4 other scientists. Two scientists grabbed Kazma by his hands and pulled Kazma’s arms outwards until Kazma couldn’t budge them. The other two scientists were each holding a metal bracer, and they clamped one of them on each of Kazma’s wrists. The four scientist left the room and walked in front of the 2-way mirror that shown into Kazma’s test chamber. Kazma was mouthing every curse word that he had heard the scientists use between each other, as chemicals were injected into his the veins in his wrists. He then sat still, looking paralyzed with fear and rocked back and forth. One hour later, Kazma thinks that the men in white were trying to kill him and so he banged on the section of wall that he notices is the two-way mirror. Two hours of banging on the mirror later, Kazma explodes.

The scientists rushed into the room that held Kazma, but they each were punched into the wall and were instantly killed by the impact. What walked out of the test chamber that was still filled with smoke from Kazma’s explosion, was Kazma himself. But Kazma wasn’t his true self, because he walked out of there looking like a humanoid rabbit. Another thing that happened was that the chemicals injected had made Kazma temporarily sadist, violent, and blood-thirsty (NOT CANNIBALISM!!!). For the following 9 and a half hours, Kazma walked throughout the entire facility, slaughtering any scientist he finds. He then reaches a room that read ‘Danger, do not disable the fusion core or the facility will implode.’ Since the scientists were sooo nice to teach Kazma what each word in every sign in the facility meant, he knew that he could destroy the facility. He walks in and finds a black and yellow striped button with a sticker beneath it that says, “DO NOT, FOR THE LOVE OF SCIENCE, PRESS THIS FU[redacted] BUTTON!!!” Kazma then smashes the button so hard that it practically disintegrates. A computer-voice on the intercom then announces that the facility will implode in 30 seconds. Kazma then walks out the exit door that was conveniently placed on the opposite end of the hallway. He then runs a good 40 feet away from the facility before it implodes on itself, leaving no evidence of the things that happened within the facility, except for himself, of course.

For the next couple of days, Kazma tries to pull the bracers off his wrists, but each and every attempt fails. He then walked aimlessly throughout the land he was in, until he found himself in front of a giant temple in the middle of the forest in Japan. As soon as he walks in, Kazma finds himself facing a somewhat 50-ish year old 6 foot 11 inch tall Japanese man in stereotypical-Japanese-Movie-Kung-Fu-Sensei-Robes. The bloodlust from the chemicals that were coursing through his veins caused him to launch himself at the man. Kazma didn’t want to hurt this innocent man, so he tried to beg and cry his body to not attack him, but all he did was shed a couple tears while he launched himself at the man. The man notices the tears, so he catches Kazma and throws him into a column head-first, knocking Kazma out until the chemical’s after-effects had left his body. When Kazma next awakens, he finds himself in a bed, with the man next to him.

“My name is Sasuke Ichiashi, little
 kid. Can you understand me?” The old man asks. Kazma nods and mouths the words, ‘I
 was called
 King Kazma
 ‘. The old man looks at the boy, and realizes that he was mute. “Stop mouthing words, little boy,” Mr. Ichiashi said, “And I sense a good aura emanating from you
 you shall be my apprentice until you learn the ways of many martial arts, so you could maybe pass it to someone else that also has a good aura too.”

For the next 48 years, Ichiashi taught Kazma how to write, know what many words sound and what they mean, and almost every MMA style known to man. Then it happened. During a sparring match, Kazma accidently forgot to limit his power because Ichiashi was almost 100-ish years old. In a single punch, he broke Ichiashi’s ribs and caused Ichiashi to have a heart attack. Kazma mouths the word, ‘I’m so sorry’. Ichiashi then pulls himself closer to Kazma and says, “Remember
 what I taught you
 now you can live your life
 how you
 want
 to
 also
 I told you
 to stop mouthi-
” Before Ichiashi finishes his sentence, he dies. Kazma cries and sheds a couple tears. He then buries Ichiashi in the most respectful way possible. He then goes to his room to pack all of his kung-fu robes that he would use as clothing, but he passed by Ichiashi’s ‘memory’ room and the door was cracked open enough to reveal some old clothes that Ichiashi had. The clothes looked so great that Kazma walks in and grabs some of the pilot goggles that he used during Ichiashi’s great-grandfather’s WWII days, an old red vest and black denim jeans and red-fingerless gloves and silver boots that Ichiashi used to wear when he was younger (they all fit perfectly on Kazma), and Ichiashi’s ‘Tournament of OZ Martial Fighting’ Master Championship belt and used it as an actual belt for the denim jeans he took from the room. After leaving Ichiashi’s memory room, Kazma walked through the forests of Japan, hoping to find civilization, the thing that he had heard Ichiashi call “the rest of the world.”

However, after a month of city life, King Kazma walked 'accidentally' walked onto the highway and was splattered like a dear in the headlights of a half-ton semi truck... He had no chance.

He woke up to find himself in the Soul Society, him already have gotten the konso. He then finds himself as the target of a gang of souls who took his bunny-man appearance as dumb and funny and mockable. King Kazma beat the crap out of the 79 wimps... In less than a minute, King Kazma had disabled a gang of rufians.

A shinigami had witnessed this feat and offered King Kazma the job as a Soul Reaper... 50 years later, King Kazma was now a well experienced shinigami... Who had a great zanpakuto spirit... and had frequent fights. He was still a mute, bunny-man, but now he was in a place where human-like animals were normal.

Side Notes: King Kazma cannot talk at all
 He is mute
 But he can make natural noises (burps, farts, and noises such as ‘ugh’ and ‘oomph’ and ‘gah’)
RP Sample:

Kings Kazma finally reaches what his master called, “civilization”. Seems a lot more
 what’s the word? Unnatural and Earth-killing-likeness. He is looking at a city with things that are what his master called “houses” and they were across something that Ichiashi also called, “roads”. Ichiashi described houses as ‘smalller versions of his temple’ and roads as ‘harder versions of dirt-roads that are big enough for cars, which are machines people use to get from one place to another much faster than by foot’.
Kazma then starts walking across the road, when a huge truck was going more than 70 mph and was hurtling towards his left side. Kazma was about to run out of the way, until he notices the hospital that was about a football-field’s-length away to his right. Kazma then gets into a position, as if he was a linebacker for the hospital (I am not a sports fan so I don’t know if I used the correct football term). The truck then rams right into Kazma, but he was still standing even though the momentum of the truck was also pushing him towards the hospital.

Kazma’s efforts to try and halt the truck were practically futile. Kazma was running out of options, but he decided to use both the rocket boosters in his bracers. As soon as he turned them on, the truck quickly slowed to a halt, just 10 yards away from the hospital. The driver of the truck was trying to floor it straight into the hospital, but now that the momentum from the truck is not acting on Kazma anymore, Kazma is able to keep the truck from moving even without using the rocket boosters.

Kazma pulls his right arm backward, keeping the left on the truck still. Kazma then activates his rocket boosters in his right bracer and smashes his hand straight into the engine of the truck. The impact of the punch practically shredded the engine to bits, causing the truck to die. The driver turns the key, trying to restart his truck, but his efforts were utterly futile. Kazma walked to the drivers side of the truck and ripped the door that was separating him and the failed ‘suicide-bomber’ off the hinges entirely. He then rips the man out of the truck and onto the ground 5 feet away from him.

The man, now shaking with fear, pulls out a .45 caliber handgun and points it at Kazma. Before the man could even try to pull the trigger, Kazma uses his Super-Sprint, to close the gap between him and the man, and roundhouse kicks him in the face, sending him flying into the truck’s trailer. The man, who was now unconscious, was lying in the middle of a huge pile of C-4. Kazma recognizes what that was, since ‘they’ had once forced him to watch what happens one of their test subjects refuses to comply with ‘them’.

The scientists would walk out of the room and detonate the C-4 that were in the middle on all of the sides of the room; the result was that the test subject was practically everywhere in the room, along with a hell-lot of burn marks everywhere.

Kazma, after having a half-second flashback, walks into the store right next to where the truck stopped at and buys rope, yellow spray paint, a blue marker, a piece of paper, and duct tape. After he walks out of the store, he ties up the attempted ‘suicide-bomber’ with the rope, duct tapes his mouth shut and both his legs together, and places him in the drivers seat. Kazma then writes on the piece of paper with the blue marker and duct tapes it onto the bomber’s chest. He then walks to the trailer and writes on the two sides and back of the trailer “Warning, Explosives in here!” After finishing up, Kazma walks deeper in to town.

After a couple minutes, a patrol car turns into the street where the truck with C-4 was sitting. The cop reads the warning while he was drinking the coffee he bought from a nearby Dunkin’ Donuts, and practically spit a mouth full of coffee onto the police car’s patrol-radio when he realizes what’s in the truck. He practically slams the door open and sprints towards the drivers seat with a .38 caliber pistol. He turns and points it at the tied up man, and when he realizes that the ‘bomber-man’ was tied up, he puts his pistol in his holster. He pulls out his walkie-talkie and calls for more cops to block off the road. While he was pulling out the man, he notices that there was a piece of paper with writing on it on the man’s chest.
The cop rips the duct tape that connected the paper to the ‘failed-bomber’, pulls the paper towards reading distance and reads, “Please arrest this ‘failed-attempt-suicide-bomber-terrorist’ Mr. Policeman-or-woman. Also, to avoid another incident like this from happening again, please have more cops patrolling around this area.”

Last edited by Fritz on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 am

Approved, original Tier
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 pm

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Doflamingoseal

Seconded, but PM us your original tier so we can write it down in here.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 pm

2-1
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

I have added a new little modification to Kazma, which would the the new paragraph in the personality section... I also added a couple new abilities in shikai and bankai, well, maybe not a couple but one to each that allows him to be able to communicate with others more effectively. Finally, I added a Toukai...

I am trying to get the tier-up and captain replacement challenge all in one, in hopes to get Kazma 1-3 to 1-2, so that's why I added Toukai... plus I wanted to put my idea up before someone tries to do something similar ...

So, tell me what you need to tell me and all that stuff . I am glad I am done editing Kazma (for now) and done typing atm, so yeah... I feel happy and stuff.

Again, feel free to make some constructive criticism or approvals. Either works XD
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Don't see any problems. little worried about the energy blade thing, would that not count as an auto hit? Jun? Parius?

I'll approve anyway. Someone make sure to read energy blade in particular.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Omnislash: No. Because of the temp. boost. At most, for a post, x6 and that was with a 5 post cooldown. This is with speed instead of strength, so probably six post cooldown.

Single/Double Rocket Punch: Is kind of confusing. I take it you meant x5 per fist and not x10? And a cooldown... like four or five post cooldown...probably five...

Super Regeneration: Is a last resort thing. You are done for the rest of the thread. You healing so fast that you can't die is definitely one of those. I'll be willing to have it last four posts, but no cooldown is needed as you will be done for the rest of the thread, be it unconcious or can barely lift a finger or your head. Make the appropriate edits.

The Toukai weapon will effect other weapons differently, it's not a garuntee hit. For example, Rui's wings and weapon in Segunda, if he uses them to block, he won't get shocked as the weapons are not technically metal to conduct electricity, and the wings are the same way (and cannot be cut either). Aki's weapons in Toukai also won't allow him to be shocked either, and to my knowledge, same with Arngrim's. Still, be careful with it.

Terraforming: Kano can do this too. Still, be careful, no auto hits with it. That's realy the only complaint I can think of with most free manipulation abilities.

Okay, what is his theme? You have a lightning sword/blade, earth manipulation, I see two wind abilities...that makes three elements...we do have a two element rule. You have to do something there. Granted, that's only in Toukai, but still.

And that's what I have.

Edit: Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami   King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

King Kazma, the bunny-shinigami
Page 1 of 1