Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_vote_lcap(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_voting_bar(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_vote_lcap(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_voting_bar(finished) Diablos Eldevin I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(finished) Diablos Eldevin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(finished) Diablos Eldevin Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(finished) Diablos Eldevin Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(finished) Diablos Eldevin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

(finished) Diablos Eldevin Empty
PostSubject: (finished) Diablos Eldevin   (finished) Diablos Eldevin EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Diablos Eldevin
[i]Sex:
Male
Personality: He has shown great anger and disrespect for anyone other than himself. His anger rages out though out his body. He shows no happynes towards anything. He has yet to unlock his true way of acting because he is still a young hollow. His way of always being by himself is starting to show his true feelings but that can change. He has not dicided what he wants in his hollow life but he is starting to. He as well as other hollows has cravings of human souls. This some times ceeps him from controling himself and rushes into things. he hates shinigami just as they hate his race. He drives himself onward with battles with shinigami he wants to kill every one that he meets.

2- staying to himself

3- feasting apon death gods
Fears:
1- for now espada

2- removing his mask and dieing

3- being sent to hell
Hollow Form: Aldjucha

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9
Weight: 173
Physical Traits: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/180/c/9/wonderweiss_vasto_lorde_by_arrancarfighter-d3ki0wi.png

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Over all he is generally a speed and cero type fighter. He uses his fast speed to do quick and fast punches and kicks. He also quiclkly gets some distence to fire cero's at his opponent. His strength is not so very impresive but a good amount of punches say around 50 in 2 seconds brings a very good defence to the field. blocking he can do but his overall defencive capibilities are a bit poor. This is why his speed being his main use has brought his stamina to a high stand point. His high stamina allows him to keep up barrages of punches and kicks.
Strengths:
1- speed

2- stamina

3- cero
Weaknesses:
1- low attack power

2- low defencive capibility

3- high hunger urges

4- small body

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:
1- regeneration

2- cero

Adjuchas Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/180/c/9/wonderweiss_vasto_lorde_by_arrancarfighter-d3ki0wi.png
Adjuchas Abilities:
1- giant hammer- holds out his left right hand and a giant bone metal fused hammer falls from the ground. The hammer weighs about 100pounds. but for its size its light. The hammers lenth is about 50 feet from the top to bottom and with 25 feet. the long hilt has a chain the is grabbed a hold of that chain extends 50 feet. Dioblos strength would seem to not be enough to use but when dioblos grabs hold of the chain his reiatsu extendes into the hammer connecting the hammer and dioblos as one. This making the hammer light weight.
Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Vasto Lorde Abilities:
[/strike]
Back Drop

Background: Dioblos grew up in the bad part if new york his parents were dead and he was alone. His only way to survive was by pure keen interlect. He had no friends no gang of any kind just himself wondering the dark streets at night and the day trying to stay away from the police. He had no worries except for the police he found an old building that was abandonded. He stayed there that was his home. Living a carefree life he stole and killed others he was around the age of 15 years old when he first killed a man. Cops investigated but found it more of a good thing than bad seeing he killed a gang member. It was about a year after that a gang found dioblos and killed himit wasent nothing spectacular just killed him as he sate in his bed. They figured he would die any way so they did him a favor. Dioblos layed on his bed bleeding red rushed across the floor. His soul was weak but still strong enough for it to draw in a weak hollow. What actualy sent dioblos to a new life was a giant weak hollow that was wondering around trying to get back to hueco mundo. He needed energy so he sat and feasted apon diabloses flesh. His soul lay there after that he had become a deme hollow. 15 years he waited before actually making a transition to hollow form. It would be several years buy dioblos would one day make something happen. A path of evil or good he would have to choose.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Code:
[center][size=24][u][b]Hollow Template [/b][/u][/size]

[size=18][b]Basic Information[/b][/size][/center]

[i]Name:[/i] [Your character's name]
[i]Age:[/i] [How old does your character appear to be?]
[i]True Age:[/i] [What is their real age?]
[i]Sex:[/i] [Male or Female]
[i]Personality:[/i] [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
[i]Likes:[/i] [What does your character like to do? Must have 3]
[i]Fears:[/i] [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]
[i]Hollow Form:[/i] What stage are you at? Ex: Hollow, Gillian, Aldjucha?]

[size=18][center][b]Character Appearance[/b][/center][/size]

[i]Height:[/i] [How tall is your character]
[i]Weight:[/i] [How much does your character weigh]
[i]Physical Traits:[/i] [What do they look like? Face, skin color, etc. Pictures are acceptable.]

[size=18][center][b]Fighting Style[/b][/center][/size]

[i]General Fighting Style: [/i][Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
[i]Strengths: [/i][What are your characters strengths in combat?]
[i]Weaknesses: [/i][What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

[center][b][size=18]Hollow Powers[/size][/b][/center]

[strike][i]Average Hollow Abilities: [/i]

[i]Gillian Appearance: [/i]
[i]Gillian Abilities: [/i]

[i]Adjuchas Appearance: [/i]
[i]Adjuchas Abilities: [/i]

[i]Vasto Lorde Appearance: [/i]
[i]Vasto Lorde Abilities: [/i]
[/strike]
[size=18][center][b]Back Drop[/b][/center][/size]

[i]Background:[/i]
[i]Side Notes:[/i]
[i]RP Sample:[/i]
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: (finished) Diablos Eldevin   (finished) Diablos Eldevin EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm

okim finished
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: (finished) Diablos Eldevin   (finished) Diablos Eldevin EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 am

looks ok, Approved, tier 3-3
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: (finished) Diablos Eldevin   (finished) Diablos Eldevin EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:15 am

2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (finished) Diablos Eldevin   (finished) Diablos Eldevin Empty

Back to top Go down

(finished) Diablos Eldevin
Page 1 of 1