Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_vote_lcapCross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_voting_barCross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_vote_lcapCross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_voting_barCross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Empty
PostSubject: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 am

An underground training area? When the hell was this built! Hell, why was he even here! The five foot six blond specifically said he hated fighting unless absolutely necessary! Oh, Jun knew why he was here. His teacher gassed him with some sort of green poison gas from his doll, which gave him phantom pains, a really itchy rash, and diaherra. That was not fun. His bowels was definately clean now, no thanks to that...freak'in jerk.

Jun wore his typical outfit, along with his rings on his middle fingers. No equipment from R and D. He was suppose to fight Victory Morgan in a training match. This should be interesting, though he wasn't looking forward to it...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm

A training match with Jun Tomoshibi; it wasn't something Victory was looking forward to since he didn't care much for sparring, but it was something that he was commanded to do and as much as he spent the whole week complaining about it he was finally here. walking with his hands in his pocket, he was wearing a black hoody, a red shirt and white skinney's instead of the formal training outfit.

Victory was never much of a formal person, nor did he care much for uniform since his dress code was normally wear what ever you feel like wearing. As he approached the training area he noticed that he was about five minutes earlier then the time that was expected. Thinking hehad some time to stretch he suddenly noticed a particular blonde kid who was standing there waiting for him, he really hope he didn't wait long since he was supposedly supposed to be there first.

"Yo!" he called over towards Jun as he saw the blonde. "How you been?" he asked as he walked over. "Your pretty early, are you in the mood for a good warm up?" he asked him as he began to strap his fingerless gloves on tightly. Jun didn't seem to thrilled about the whole situation and so to lighten the mood Victory smiled. "Relax, just cause it's a match doesn't mean that we can't have some fun!" he commented while taking a good distance.

Jun was very gifted and tallented kid, a training match would prove itself quite interesting especially since he was corporal of the trooper squad. The area around them soon began to become windy without having any windows for a breeze to go through. The red head smiled as the chilly breeze ran through both of them. "We can start when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Victor came in through the elevator and spoke. Jun waved at him and answered. "Not much. Just really don't wanna do this..." Jun watched the man put on gloves while speaking again. "Not really, but not like I had much of a choice. Getting gassed by my teacher was not fun...especially with the type of gas he used. Fun? Fighting isn't fun. The only fight I might have fun with is beating up a certain someone whom I look an awful lot alike..." The blond put up his fists in a type of fighting stance. He looked like a brawler, but that wasn't his style. Victor spoke again. "Just don't hold back. Cause I won't. According to Kerensky-sensei, if we have it, we are not to use the final form of our powers. Here I come."

And then the match began with a blur. Jun was low and behind the red head elf...why did he just now notice the pointed ears? He aimed a kick to the back of the knee, following it up with a karate chop to the back of the neck. Speed, strength, and evasion was his specialties. And he didn't hold back. Jun quickly jumped back, and pointed his finger like a gun to the man. This outta surprise a lot of folks. "Hado 4: Byakurai!" A white lightning bolt exited his finger in a straight line towards Victor's shoulder. His kido was weak, especially when compared to a full fledged shinigami. But he had shinigami blood running in his veins, and his family has a history of humans with supernatural powers. Still, the few kido he'd been able to learn should be usefull in a match...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

the red head slightly felt chills, "Getting gassed by my teacher" what the hell happend for him to have done that. yeah fighting wasn't fun at all, but then again he didn't know he wasnted to face someone that looked like him. he wasn't sure if it was a twin or maybe something or someone else but he was going to ask about it. as the blonde took a fighting pose, he explained how they weren't allowed to use the final form of there powers which he was glad for he never really liked using them.

"Lets begin!" he stated causing Jun to blur, he recalled the blonde's speed from the first time they met. he was very fast and his eyes could bearly keep up with him, it was only his sense that saved him from the sudden attack. as the blonde came from behind, Victory made a suummersault to avoid the kick to the back of the knee and the chop to the back of the neck. a second sooner and he would have been in pain; as Victory landed he faced Jun and was about to attack when he herd the words he said. "Hado 4: Byakurai!?" seeing the bolt Victor screamed as it hit him point blank and shot him back against the wall.

It wasn't that he couldn't dodge it, it was the fact that the blonde actally used it that caused him to loose consentration. for a moment there he laid there, he couldn't belive it he had actually used a kidou. jumping back onto his feet he looked at his shoulder, it was burned. "Holly crap, well now i know what a lightning bolt feels like." he stated and the looked at Jun. "Man your full of surprises!" he said as he stuck out the palm of his hand and blowed into it making a flute like sound as sharp ice crystals were sent them slicing at high speeds towards his Jun.

"From what I knew humans don't use kidou, how is it that you can use kidou?" he asked him as he chased after him running along the side, he blew again causing another flute sound to fill the air and also causing more shards to launch at him. "I find it rather strange, but then again I guess we all have our darksides. don't you think?" he said as he suddenly blurred above him and used a windmill like technique, making a double kick one towards his back and the other towards his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Victor barely dodged both strikes. But the sudden use of kido probably surprised him. And thus why he was able to hit him. Jun can only imagine what Kerensky-sensei was thinking, or at least he reaction. A small smirk formed on his lips as Victor spoke. "Naturally." Then the elf started his own counter attack. Jun blurred back and to the right, behind a boulder. The ice shards stuck into the thing. Ice huh? What luck...he had fire. Victor spoke again and followed him. Jun disappeared, spinning inside, almost like he was gonna curl up next to the guy, and kicked his hand, diverting his aim. Aiming a punch to the stomach, Jun responded. "Three generations ago, my grandpa's father, married a shinigami, or at least that's my theory. And she kept details of everything related to Soul Society and shinigami in diaries..."

Victor too had disappeared, only to be above Jun. The boy tracked him with his eyes. Spinning away, he kicked at one of the legs. Smirking again, he did another spell. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" A yellow rope came at Victor as he tried to stablize or catch himself. Again, his kido was weak. Using the opportunity, he charged, aiming a punch to the face, speaking all the while. "While reading those diaries, I learned a few spells on my own. As I'm sure you've noticed, however, they're not exactly strong!" Hit or miss, he would jump to the side, to about ten yards out, on top of a boulder. "I wouldn't exactly say a darkside, there are just some things I'm not open about. Not because I'm ashamed of them or because they're a little dark. It's because they're things I don't want just anyone to know."

Like his grudge against his Great Uncle, Riku Tomoshibi. As well as his incident eight years ago, shortly after he began to be able to see spirits. Now, the blonde just watched and waited....
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 pm

"So thats how it is; not only does this kid poses a diary that had probably taught him how to use Kidou, but he was also a desendent of a soulreaper." victory noted mentally as he smiled. Most people would have taken Jun a bit dangerous based not only on the fact that when he gets older his powers will mature and become stronger, but also cause if Jun decides to switch sides he could be a deadly foe. However, Victory didn't belive in such things and would never suspect Jun of the likes of that; if anything he felt honored that the blonde had shared such personal information with him.

as Victory tried his spin kick technique Jun countered it with his own kick; technically this was supposed to cause the red head to loose balance, but victor posessing the ability to fly stopped himself in midair just as the yellow rope came at him and entamgled his arm. "Not again..." he muttered as Jun stated that he did learn some spells from the diaries. he didn't really noticed the difference in power however, it's been a long while since he had seen Kidou that he just didn't really notice. "Pretty smart!" he commented as he bearly ducked the punch. the spiritual ropes around his wrist suddenly snapped as he broke them with his strength combined with his reistu.

With his hands now free he attempted to thrust up Jun's stomach, but the blonde jumped to the side taking a good distance on top of one of the boulders as he explained his oppinion. "I respect that!" Victor said as he suddenly began to spin his arm as if he was excersizing it. "It's your life and besides the fact that we don't know each other too well, you already told me a lot about yourself and especially things i wouldn't have even imagine." reistu began to spark around his arm as the room became very windy. "so I respect that." suddenly a miniature twister formed around his wrist, the middle was hollow allowing Victor to be able to deliver a blow.

"Seeing as though you are able to cast Kidou's this battle is going to become interesting even if they aren't that strong." he stated as his body lifted him back up into the air now letting Jun nottice that he sould fly. "Don't hold back now!" he stated as he suddenly zoomed at Jun his twisted fist in ready as he came at him to give him a demonstration of his blow towards the stomach. Should he dodge, the force of the wind would knock him back as the wall explodes as if a cero had hit it sending rocks in different directions; Victory would be floating above the pile of rubbles. but if it made contact then the massive tornado punch would slam him into the wall causing the rubbles to fall onto him.

at first Victory was just floating there with an expressionless expression, but as he looked at Jun he smiled. "As you can tell, I am able to create Ice shards and as well twisters. But truth be told Ice and wind is not what my abilities focus on." he said as he suddenly formed another mini twister on his opposite hand. The wind blew wildly and a whistle was now visible around his neck as it blew violently. flying back at Jun he made a semi circle behind him rather then take him on infront and attempted to deliver a blow towards his right ribs.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 am

Wind picked up and formed a tornado around Victor's arm. Wind too? Even better...maybe...the red head attempted a flying punch. Jun jumped, flipped, and twisted to face him constantly. But the wind had something else in mind. He was flung like a rag doll to the closest wall, about 600 yards away (yeah, place is huge). When he landed, he rolled and flipped until he hit a tree. Jun gasped. That hurt. He may be fast and strong, but his ability to take hits were not that great. The blond got up, slowly at first. He was glad he didn't take it directly. Then what he heard next caught his attention, snapping his head up towards the other. Was he serious? What the hell else could his powers be focused...no...that can't be possible...he's bluffing. Jun called it. "Bullshit."

Wind surrounded at his back, wind coming at him. So much wind...click. Jun got an idea. Though it'll hurt like hell. He faced his palm to the ground. "Hado 31: Shakkaho!" The red ball hit the ground, creating a good dust storm. A punch to the ground, and he made a nice little crater. He dived in it, his rings transforming. Now he had a pair of chain whips with a triangular blade at the tip of each one. The handles also had bands just below the wrist, making it impossible to disarm him without cutting off his arm. From the whips, he launched a fire storm. Inaccurate as hell, but would set a person on fire for two posts. Though that wasn't the intent. The area above him exploded as if a fuel air bomb went off. Oxygen plus fire plus lots of wind equals big boom. And him being below it in a crater, was not harmed. Though he had quite the light show from above.

The boy jumped out and swung a whip at Victor if he was within their maximum reach of 15 yards. And within mere feet of him, would catch on fire and explode if it hit any object. Then it would disappear and be retracted. If he wasn't in range, Jun would just send another fire storm at him and jump a couple times back, forty yards in total.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 pm

The blonde didn't seem to have belived him when he mentioned about his abilities causing Victor to only smile; he didn't blame him, not too many people take him serious and so he constantly needed to prove himself which he didn't really care to do in Jun's case since in his own point of view he would look like a bully. As he came at the blonde he was expecting the kid to have something in mind, not cause the red head was intelligent or anything it was just a trait that Victor began to nottice in Jun; the blonde always seeming to surprise him with something.

upon seeing the blonde face his palm towards the ground, it raised Victor's suspicions since he didn't aim it at him. as soon as the blonde shot the kidou, a huge dust storm began to pick up from the wind he emitted. "Pretty smart..." he said more amazed that he used a kidou 31 without chanting. By manipulating the wind he attempted to change the direction of the dust storm, but also gave Jun the time to create the creater and summon his chained whips. now being able to see the red head looked down and caught a glimps of Jun's weapon. "Gee and to think for a moment there I had thought that your fists were your weapon." he stated as he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

suddenly ribbons and bursts of flames were fired out of the whip in an unpredictable pattern which was probably due to the fact that the blonde's powers were still imature. Victory embraced himself for the attack, but was caught off guard by the explosion from above. It was way to late to stop his wind maneuver and so the red head knew he was in a lot of trouble. "Shi-!" was all he could say when the explosion made contact. Smoke and dust filled the air, for a moment the red head was no where to be seen till suddenly area became freezing cold; a figure jumped out of the cloud of smoke.

His right arm was burned and if it weren't for the change in temperature he would have still been on fire. He was now wearing a strange blue tunic ninja like tunic, he had strange bondaged like seals that covered his arms, a few of his fingers, one part of his left leg, his right ankle and also a bondaged like hat. A scarf masked his face giving the red head a more stealth like appearance. The only thing that gave him away was his red hair that briefly stuck out of his hat and his blue eye. Jun quickly came out at him and slashed his whip at him, in seeing this Victor formed a much larger ice shard and blue it hitting towards the whip not only deflecting the blow but also causing it to explode since fire and ice collided.

"That was very close." he muttered as he looked down. "I guess I should have took you a bit more serious from the begining. Just in case your wondering what this is, this is my fullbring; it doesn't really give me any speciall ability like a full form would have done, but it is equivalent to a shinigami's shikai." he explained as a he summoned a lightning bolt in the palm of his hand. looking back into Jun's eyes he spoke again keeping his attention. "Atmokinesis, that is the name of my powers; it is very dangerous yet draining which is why my fullbring is a tunic, it keeps my abilities in atune since I still can't seem to fully master it." the bolt suddenly began to charge and emit sparks. "However, even without my fullbring I am still one with nature; it's just much more uncontrolable without the seals." he stated and then launched the bolt of lightning, it came directly at Jun but then like a Hyapporankan it then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which are each charged with the effect of a hado 4 Byakurai.

From the mists of his technique, Victor would then emerge his fists emitting a cold but strong reistu. Jun could now view the effect of his fire storm for Victors back was torn and burned from the impact. Being able to control the temperature around him, he began to throw subzero-degree celsius punches in a split second, causing the area that it hits to be frozen in ice.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

The ice was large enough to completely deflect the explosion. It was then Jun noticed the change in clothes. When Victor explained, Jun smiled. "Good. Because this is MY fullbring too..." He held up both his whips for him to see. Then he explained about his atmokinesis, summoning a lightning bolt in the process. Well shit. He wasn't bluffing after all...great. But if it's exhausting...perhaps he could outlast him. Jun does have pretty good stamina. Jun started to slowly walk up to him, the whips suddenly started to levitate off the ground. The man threw the lightning bolt, which soon split into many. Easy. Jun raised his hands above his head and cracked both whips down, sending twin waves of fire and lightning with similar strength of a standard Hado 33, each. That blocked them, though two looked like they were gonna get through. Sure enough, they did. Jun just turned sideways to allow them to pass on each side of him.

Out of the smoke came Victor. His fists had an aura of power around them, and he was sure he didn't want to get hit by them. The first blow was aimed to crush him from above. A short hop back allowed him to dodge it. The ground froze in ice. Joy. They just kept coming. A second hit the handle, where the chain and handle met, freezing hit. Another came up, aiming for his face. The teen let go of his right handle and let it dangle there by the band, and hit forearm with forearm. He followed suit with a quick jab to the face. No where near his full punching force. Another blow, Jun ducked underneath and did another jab to the ribs. Again, not that strong.

The backhand that came back, Jun cartwheeled over it. Only for a fist come flying at him. Jun grabbed the forearm to stop it. The second punch came in, and Jun did the same. This was actually perfect. And Jun started to giggle with a devious grin. Suddenly, without warning, his chain whips came alive, the tips came spiraling to the man's neck, stopping just a centimeter away from cutting it. "Looks like I win..." The boy gave him the most smug look.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm

The red heads expression was completely concealed beneath the scarf, he was more than just impressed by the waves of fire and lightning. He knew he used fire, but he wasn't aware of the electricity or else he would have used something a bit more challenging even though two of the bolts still managed to sink through. Jun proved himself to defenitely be a deadly opponent; not only because he was capable of surprising his opponents with the unobvious, but also because he was pretty calculative making sure to always have a trap card in reserve. Victor had this one feeling that if Jun really wanted to hurt him, he would have done so much sooner.

As the red head delivered his frost bight blows, the blonde would dodge; each area his fists smashed soon became frozen. he managed to freeze his handle and was about to slam another punch into his face when the blonde not only dropped his weapon, but also managed to block with his arm. for a brief second they were face to face with each other, his blue eyes stared back into green eyes till sudenly the jab to the face broke there contact. by moving his head the jab missed as he attempted to get back at Jun. the blonde ducked and then attempted another jab where Victor blocked with his free arm. it was a sturdy hit, but it wasn't with it's full potential.

As the red head attempted to slam his small body, the blonde suddenly flipped over it and before the red head knew it he was caught in a grappling like position. blinking in confusion, the red head was a bit shocked that the blonde had actually caught him, his reistu suddenly began to increase as he was about to test the blondes strength, but then a particular sound through him off. upon hearing Jun giggle, the red head slightly turned his head to face Jun; it was midely creapy hearing the sudden sound, but it wasn't as ceapy as seeing Jun's sly grin. "What the-" he thought till the whip suddenly moved.

Looking back in front the point of the whip was directly in front of Victory throat, for a moment Victory was silent. "That kid actually-..." he thought mentally when the blonde spoke stating the obvious. looking back at Jun and seeing his wide smile, Victor smiled as well. "I agree, looks like somebody was trained well. I honestly wasn't expecting you to have moved the whip without grabbing it." he stated as the blonde released him. stretching out his arms, his full bring returned to becoming a whistle that rested safely around his neck. "That was pretty impressive, did your sensei taught ya that?" he asked as he wasled over and took out a towel and tossed it towards Jun as he took one for himself.

Victor didn't care for fighting, but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy his little spar; he learned a lot about Jun that he wouldn't normally learn in the real world. It was pretty interesting and as much as he had lost the battle, he learned a thing or two. "you know whats the best part of ending a spar?" he suddenly questioned the blonde. hearing a responce or non at all he would grin. "Is getting free pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Jun released him, answered an unvoiced question. "I can move the whips with my mind. A weak telekinesis. Still, I don't technically need to hold on to them to actually use them. Not quite the way I had planned to end it, but it works." His own whips glowed and returned to being the rings on his middle fingers. "No, Kerensky-sensei did not teach me. I learned on my own. This is actually the first time he's actually seen them. I've had my powers for three years now...but they're still far from mastered." Jun caught the towel. He had worked up a sweat.

He looked confused at Victor at his question. Free pizza? Why not. "Sounds good to me...you paying?"

"I will actually. That was quite impressive, both of you. A human that can manipulate the atmosphere vs. one with kido spells and chain weapons he can control telepathecally. Victory had a lot more flexibility with his abilities, but Jun kept surprises all along the way. Three years and you are already this powerful? Can't wait to see you when you're an adult, Junny. Now, shall we?" A six foot tall, bucket hat wearing bounto in nice clothes and a trench coat seemd to have snuck up on them. The guy had teal eyes and had green hair. At his hip was a bladed cane.

"Kerensky-sensei?! Can you even eat pizza? You aren't human after all..."

"About like how I can sip fine wine. It doesn't bother me, nor do I need to to survive. Now I'm sure both of you are hungry after that." Alexander Kerensky grinned at them. Jun's stomach growled rather loudly, making his face red with embarrassment. Then again, he did empty his stomach before coming here no thanks to the man in front of him...

(OOC: I'm saying this is the end, unless Bliss wants to do a short paragraph to end it. Jun wins the actual match and goes on. I think anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

"Telekenesis... it explains a lot." thought the red head till the blonde asked if he was paying. "Uhhh-..." he stated lingering on the thought since he did loose to him. suddenly a voice caused him to turn his head aside, besides the point that the man said that he was paying he looked a bit odd. either way he smiled seeming a bit amused. "Junny?" he said looking at Jun in amusement, that sounded like a cute nickname.

Jun spoke calling the green haired man Kerensky and Victory's smile widened. "Oh snap, so this is the famous Kerensky everyone is talkin about. please to meet ya!" he said till Jun's stomach growled. for a moment the red head was silent, but then he began to burst into laughfter. "I hope you can eat better than you can fight cause I'm so challenging you to an eating contest!" he said calling a different spar that Jun might remember for Victor was a guy that loved to eat...

~end thread/ Victory admits defeat and Jun takes the win~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)   Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Training Divisions (Tourny round 1 Bliss vs Jun)
Page 1 of 1