Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sesshomaru I_vote_lcapSesshomaru I_voting_barSesshomaru I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sesshomaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sesshomaru Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sesshomaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sesshomaru Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sesshomaru Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sesshomaru Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sesshomaru Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sesshomaru Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sesshomaru Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sesshomaru Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sesshomaru Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sesshomaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Basic Information

Name: Sesshomaru
True Age: 750
Sex: Male
Personality:
Around new people: Sesshomaru often appears aloof and indifferent, and rarely shows any emotions other than slight annoyance or dissatisfaction. This stems from the fact, he was a Lord of the West, in Feudal Japan. He tries to act his station. However, over the many years he has been alive, Sesshomaru became compassionate, though he usually hides it, in fear of tainting his honor. His compassion only happens for those he knows very well. If it is a stranger, he will not bother, unless an ally says otherwise. He will help, but with coldness, and detachment.

Around those he knows: Sesshomaru, around people he is comfortable with, smiles more than he usually does. He is more lighthearted, even making jokes. He also calls people by their first names, a contrast to those he hasn't met, not even calling them by their names, unless they impress him.

In Battle: He is also cocky, as he believes he is the strongest, of his kind. This leads to him, doubting his opponent's fighting potential. He doesn't get overconfident, however. He knows, this will surely lead to failure. He does get angry, if someone harms someone close to him. He will try to kill that person, regardless of anything they have done before. However, if the person is a Human, that he is fighting,he will hesitate, to kill them. This comes from his life before the Soul Society. If the person put up a good fight, Sesshomaru will show them honor, in their defeat.

Likes: Gaining power, Powerful Swords, Surpassing his father
Fears: Being weak, Caring to Much, Being Deafeated, by someone weaker than himself.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 169 lbs
Physical Traits: Sesshomaru 300px-10

Sesshomaru has a Prussian blue crescent on his forehead. He also has two magenta stripes on each cheek and on the sides of his wrists as well as one magenta stripe on each of his eye lids. Although when he regains his right arm the magenta stripes are not there.[1] His eyes are a golden amber color.

Clothing: Sesshomaru's armor includes a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder attached to the upper section of his cuirass. Both his armor and his long flowing sash have a decided "Mainland" influence, as opposed to the customary Japanese armor and Obi. His Kimono is mostly white with a red chrysanthemum flower crest at the collar and sleeves, showing that he is of royal birth. He wears Sashinuki Hakama, (a type of traditional flowing Japanese pants), which are gathered at the ankles producing the "ballooning" effect. His footwear consists of flat pointed ankle-high boots (instead of sandals), also reminiscent of Mainland influence.

Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Sesshomaru is quick, and powerful, able to fight for long periods of time. He doesn't have any deciding ranged attacks, preferring close attacks. His demon heritage, makes him the powerful combatant he is, today. He also taunts his opponents, testing their breaking limit. Sesshomaru views a defeat, as a stain on his honor. He will challenge the person again, to wipe the stain clean. It is especially hard on him, to be defeated by someone, he viewed as trash. He will be disgraced by the loss, and hope to challenge the person, for a new fight. Victory, Sesshomaru will either think the opponents trash, or worth something. You can usually tell if he calls them by their name, after the battle. As he is also a healer, he will heal his allies, above everything else. However, whoever hurt his allies, will bear the entire rage, of his blades.

Strengths: Sesshomaru's strengths, rely on his strength. He is fast, but he is mostly a strength guy. He is also able to fight, for quite a bit of time, before getting fatigued. He is a Shunpo Practitioner, as he is able to use it, but, as mentioned before, he is more of a strength player. (Speed-2 Strength-3 Endurance-3)

Weaknesses: As stated before, Sesshomaru doesn't have a very good long range ability. this could land him in trouble, against a ranged weapon. He also doesn't use Kido at all. Also, as he is a healer, as well, he won't fight his opponents, unless he heals his allies. He also gets a rage, from the fact someone hurt his allies. This leads to him, making mistakes.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:Sesshomaru Tensei10
Tensaiga

Sesshomaru Noshan10
Bakusaiga

Spirit’s Name: Bakusaiga, And Tensaiga

Spirit’s Appearance:Sesshomaru 180px-10
Bakusaiga is a huge, grey dog. He has Sesshomaru's crescent moon, on his forehead. He looks like Sesshomaru's old Full Demon Form.

Tensaiga, is a women, wearing a long, white dress. She is 5'6" feet tall, and is a lean women, but beautiful, according to Sesshomaru. She has White hair, and Clear, Blue Eyes.

Spirit’s Personality:
Bakusaiga acts like a lazy dog, much to the chagrin of Sesshomaru. He generally doesn't talk, knowing Sesshomaru can take care of most things. He does have a destructive side. It stem from the fact, that Bakusaiga is Sesshomaru's old Full Demon Form. They tend to get along, nut Sesshomaru wishes him to be more active. He allows Tensaiga, to use him as a pillow.

Tensaiga, and Bakusaiga, get along. They know, that their blades compliment each other. When Tensaiga sleeps, Bakusaiga will allow her, to use him, as a pillow.

Tensaiga is a caring person, as she heals people, and cares about Sesshomaru's well being. She doesn't like violence, but understands the need for it, in the time they are in. She can't stand to see people get hurt, though, and will urge Sesshomaru into action.

Inner World: A rolling field, seeming to be in feudal Japan. There is a mountain range, in the distance, with a forest, spread out, till the rolling fields. There is a lake, to the right, and the water is crystal clear. A clear blue sky, with barely any clouds. The perfect place to rest.

Kidou: N/A

Shikai

Call Out Command: Show them my power, Bakusaiga, Aid Them, Tensaiga
Appearance: Sesshomaru Sessho11

Bakusaiga takes on the form of a katana with a unique design. The backside of its blade features various rune-like lines running along it with a beige hilt featuring the same design. Tensaiga remains the same, though it gets an ability. Tensaiga also cannot harm others.

Abilities:
Bakusaiga-
Whip of Light: Sesshomaru can generate a thin, whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his blade that can slice through almost anything. The Whip is 7 feet long, extended the whole way. It also, when touched, leaves a burning feeling, with medium burns done, to the person. This lasts, for as long as the whip is out. It is used often in combat not only as a weapon, but at a utility tool as well. The whip can extend great distances and retreive people or objects in motion. It can also puncture armor and human flesh with intense energy similar to a projectile. And it has often aided Sesshomaru in the place of his missing arm. Can be used for 3 posts. And a 3 post cooldown.

Sōryūha (蒼龍破, Azure Dragon Stream): It is his signature move. The Dragon Strike takes on the form of a dragon-like lighting by Sesshomaru waving his sword in the air and from there it takes form. He can also put in the ground which allows him break an enemy's barrier. As strong as a Cero. Cna be used, once a turn.

Dokkasō (毒花爪, Toxic Flower Claw): Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga is able to release deadly acidic poison which can cause massive damage to flesh and virtually anything else very quickly. It has a cool down, of 5 posts. It can be used 3 times a thread. They can also fire large blades of energy. They are as fast, and powerful, as Bala. Can be used 4 times a thread.

Kaze no Kizu (風の傷; English TV "Wind Scar"): This attack is accomplished by finding the rift, or scar, between the powerful Rietsu auras of Bakusaiga's wielder and the opposing opponent. Once the Wind Scar is found, the wielder of Bakusaiga can swing the sword into the rift to release a powerful energy wave that has the power of a Gran Rey Cero. This move, is able to be performed, from Sesshomaru's memories, of his brother, and his quest to gain his sword, Tessaiga. 5 post cooldown, and 3 times a post.

Tensaiga-
Healing: When Tensaiga is released, it it is able to heal Sesshomaru, much akin to a Hollows Regenerative powers. he can also heal others, though to a lesser extent. The healing is an area of effect, and only effects those who are Sesshomaru's allies. It has a 20 foot radius. Healing can take up to 5 posts, for Sesshomaru, depending on the damage. For others, It'll take up to 6 posts.

Resurrection Much like the Tensaiga Sesshomaru possessed, in his living life, Tensaiga can resurrect people, who have been recently killed (This is for NPC's.)

Boosts: Sesshomaru's strength increases further, as does his speed.
(Strength X2 Speed X2 Endurance X3)

New Name: Neos Bakusaiga
Appearance: Sesshomaru Charac10

Sesshomaru's armor, becomes complete, while his boa, becomes two, and moves to his back. His Moon is completely gone, and his hair is now in a ponytail. His pauldrons become bigger, with bigger spikes. His Kimono becomes pure white, with blue striped, on his left shoulder and with blue handguards, with a lighter Blueish-green, on the underside. His Obi, also becomes red and purple. His chest guard, becomes sectioned, and has a red crystal, on the middle.

Abilities: All of his for-mentioned abilities grow in power, and he gains a couple of new ones.

Explosive Corrosion Wave - Bakusaiga is able to fire off explosive green-colored waves of energy, similar to a Cero, but sends out a wave of corrosive acid like energy, that causes medium damage acidic burns. The burning lasts 2 posts.6 post cool down. Can be used 2 times a thread.

Meidō Zangetsuha (冥道斬月波, "dark path of the dawn's moon blast"): The Meidō Zangetsuha creates a massive black circle that is powerful enough, to take out a couple buildings. Sesshomaru's last attack, before reverting back to his sealed appearance. Can be used once per thread.
Boosts: Strength X2 Speed X2 Endurance X2

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background: He is son of Great Dog Demon. Sesshomaru began his quest for the Tessaiga by searching for the place that a short poem indicated it would be. "Seen yet never seen, protected, but never known to its protector" (Which indicated that the gate to his father's resting place was hidden in the right pupil of Inuyasha). Sesshomaru had inherited Tessaiga's counterpart called Tenseiga from his father, which he deemed worthless because it could not hurt his enemies. Sesshomaru desired the far more powerful Tessaiga, which could kill a hundred demons in a single sweep. Sesshomaru's father was a very wise and a great dog demon lord, who had fallen in love with a human woman and had a child with her named Inuyasha. Sesshomaru's father kept Tessaiga a secret for a long time to prevent it from being misused by demons or people without compassion, and casted a barrier around the sword so that a full-blooded yōkai or one without compassion for humans cannot hold or wield Tessaiga, which Sesshomaru's younger half brother Inuyasha could wield. However, even knowing that he cannot touch the sword, Sesshomaru initially desired to take it from Inuyasha, as he felt it rightfully belonged to him and not his hanyō (half-demon) sibling. For this reason he fought with Inuyasha in their father's burial grounds and by chance, Inuyasha transformed the blade for the first time and severed Sesshomaru's left arm. Sesshomaru fixed the problem of not being able to wield Tessaiga by using a non-demon arm in place of his severed one. However, after he obtained a powerful sword called Tokijin, he seems to have lost interest in the Tetsusaiga.
Sesshomaru is followed by his minion, a kappa yōkai named Jaken, and later by an abused human orphan named Rin who had found him injured in the forest after he'd fought Inuyasha, and attempted to nurse him back to health. After healing, Sesshomaru found Rin in the forest, where she had been killed by wolves, and realized Tenseiga's true power, which was resurrection. Sesshomaru used Tenseiga to ressurrect Rin, for unclear reasons. Even though Sesshomaru stated that he resurrected Rin to simply test Tenseiga's power, his antagonistic demeanor is seen to almost immediately begin to diminish as Rin accompanies him. Along with Rin and Jaken, Sesshomaru is also accompanied by a two-headed dragon named Ah-Un (阿吽), who mostly provides Rin with protection and long-distance transportation.

Although Sesshomaru maintains a stern, and at times even heartless exterior, his companionship with Rin is proof of his growing compassion. He not only tolerates a human, but also acts in an extremely protective also somtime fatherly manner towards her and rushes to her aid when she gets in trouble. Naraku later had Kagura kidnap Rin as a get-away plan in his attempt to absorb the body and the full demonic powers and abilities of Sesshomaru. Naraku's plan failed as Inuyasha showed up to join the fight, the two brothers attacked Naraku, injuring him severely. Naraku prepared to escape, and Sesshomaru was intent on transforming and pursuing him, but upon hearing from Naraku that he was going to have Rin killed, Sesshomaru opted to rush to Rin's aid, and Naraku escaped. After rescuing Rin, he subsequently decided to do everything he could to kill Naraku. At this point, Sesshomaru's status becomes that of an anti-hero instead of an enemy to Inuyasha and friends, both parties placing aside their differences to oppose the greater threat.
On his way to Mount Hakurei, Sesshomaru saves Kagome, Miroku and Sango from the poison user Mukotsu, one of the Shichinintai , however when confronted with the fact, he merely says, "I only killed him because he wouldn't answer my questions."

It is stated that around this time that Sesshoumaru's reasons for going after Naraku so feircely and helping his brother's group were because Naraku insulted his honor when he kidnapped Rin and then insulted him by openly stating that Sesshoumaru had come to his castle merely to protect a human (however, when it came down to deciding if he would transform and chase after Naraku or if he would go to Rin's side when she was in danger, he chose to go and save Rin).

Later on, Suikotsu and Jakotsu had Sesshomaru cornered and they threatened to kill Rin if Sesshomaru made a move. But Kikyo arrived and managed to stop him with her arrow, thus insulting Sesshoumaru's honor further in having to accept help from a "mere woman."

Kagura, one of Naraku's incarnations, later betrays Naraku to obtain her freedom. She believes that only Sesshomaru can defeat him. She attempts to escape from Naraku after Hakudoshi dies, but is caught by Naraku and given her heart back, at a price. At the moment she hears her heart beat, Naraku stabs her and injects her with miasma, purposely missing her "precious heart." She flees to a nearby meadow, a petal reaches Sesshomaru in the midst of a battle with Moryomaru. Smelling her blood and miasma, he is infuriated when Moryomaru insults her, and quickly concludes the quarrel, but breaks Tokijin in the process. Then, he turns up in front of her. Sesshomaru tells Kagura that he picked up the scent of blood and miasma. Kagura replies, "I see, you thought I was Naraku. Are you disappointed that I'm not Naraku?" Sesshomaru replies to her, "I knew it was you." He reaches for Tenseiga but then realizes at that moment that she can't be saved. Kagura is happy she got to see Sesshomaru one last time. She looks up at him and smiles as she dies before him dissolving into the wind. When Inuyasha comes right after Kagura dies, he asks Sesshomaru if she suffered. Sesshomaru simply looks toward the sky and says, "She was smilling," and then walks away.

Tenseiga calls out to Totosai at that time and he states that the sword told him that Sesshoumaru's heart had never before felt compassion, and that meant Sesshoumaru was ready to learn how to wield Tenseiga as a weapon. In this way it was Kagura who taught Sesshoumaru how to have compassion, and thus to move beyond his own selfishness in caring for only those whose deaths would hurt him, personally.

When Sesshomaru learns how to perform Meidō Zangetsuha, he reflects on Kagura's death, and how Moryomaru told him that she had died for nothing. He then thinks to himself, "I, Sesshomaru, will be the one to decide if she died for nothing." The wind then blows, which Rin points out, and the group of three leave Totosai. The wind is proved Kagura's spirit.

In effort to strengthen and enhance Tenseiga's powers even further, Sesshomaru visits his mother in search of answers to make a complete Meido. He ventures into Hell after a demon from the underworld grabs Rin and Kohaku. Sesshōmaru's mother offers him a way out which he declines; this offends her. Sesshoumaru finds Rin in the grasp of the master of Hell. After he slays the demon he realizes Rin isn't reviving, and states that enhancing and strengthening his sword is not worth the price of Rin's life. Dead bodies in Hell surround them, and with his grief for Rin he uses Tenseiga to purify them. When he returns to the living world with Rin's body, his mother scolds him for thinking he was a god who could control life and death, and tells him Tenseiga can only revive the same person once, and tells him that when his heart wishes to save his "loved one" (in reference to Rin), he must also at that moment feel both sadness and fear; this is what it means for him to have "a compassionate heart."
Sesshoumaru could only learn to understand the worth of a life and gain a truly compassionate heart when lost the life that was worth the most to him (which is Rin), and "a compassionate heart" is what is necessary for the one who weilds a destructive Tenseiga, which can dispatch enemies to the Meidō.

Then his mother used the jewel around her neck to revive Rin, much to Sesshomaru's relief and happiness (his mother asks Jaken if Sesshoumaru is happy when she revives Rin, and Jaken responds that it most likely he is "extremely so".)
Sesshomaru realizes his true potential as a greater demon after Tenseiga's fighting technique, Meidō Zangetsuha is given to Inuyasha. Sesshomaru lets go of his obsession with Tetsusaiga in a battle with Magatsuhi, and regains not only his left arm, but also his own sword, Bakusaiga.

He later uses this sword fighting Naraku along with InuYasha's group in the final battle, aiding in the final destruction of the evil hanyō by destroying large amounts of Naraku's body. Three years after defeat of Naraku, Sesshomaru visited Rin who was under care of Kaede with gifts and was annoyed when Kagome called him oni-san.

Sesshomaru soon dies, in an assassination. He goes to the Soul Siociety, for his change, in his compassion to others. He becomes a Soul Reaper, due to his power, before he died.

Side Notes: I has permission, to use him XD

RP Sample: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t114-a-friendly-fight

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:51 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

The personality is very small
Quote :
Whip of Light: Sesshomaru can generate a thin, whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his blade that can slice through almost anything. The whip also displays characteristics of poison akin to the burning effect it has on contact. It is used often in combat not only as a weapon, but at a utility tool as well. The whip can extend great distances and retreive people or objects in motion. It can also puncture armor and human flesh with intense energy similar to a projectile. And it has often aided Sesshomaru in the place of his missing arm. Can be used for 3 posts, 5 times a thread.
i need a length, and more information on your Poison

Quote :
Sōryūha (蒼龍破, Azure Dragon Stream):It is his signature move.The Dragon Strike takes on the form of a dragon-like lighting by Sesshomaru waving his sword in the air and from there it takes form. He can also put in the ground which allows him break an enemy's barrier. Can be used 2 times a thread.
How strong exactly is it? like the strenght of a bala? or more?

Quote :
Dokkasō (毒花爪, Toxic Flower Claw):Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga is able to release deadly acidic poison which can melt flesh and virtually anything else very quickly. They can also fire large blades of energy
Poisons can not kill another, also be more discriptive of the poison, such as is it long lasting, or a cool down. and how are blades formed out of the poison, also how many, and how strong are they. and how fast are they fired

Bankai will be checked when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 am

Changed have been made, to what you pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 am

why i say,approved
Tier:2-3
Sesshomaru Untitled-1-12
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 am

Made just about everything longer, and more detailed. I would also like to ask, to have my Bankai evaluated as well. I'm going for a Captain Character.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 am

Re-Tier. 1-5
also i recommend taking the whip of light's so many time per thread off, your a captain. But it is not approved anymore, the life giving is gonna have to be looked at by Rena
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am

...why would I care? He can't bring back PC's with it. no god mod there.

Sesshomaru Approve
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Sesshomaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sesshomaru   Sesshomaru EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 am

ok approve
Back to top Go down