Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_vote_lcapA trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_voting_barA trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_vote_lcapA trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_voting_barA trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Empty
PostSubject: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am

A tall man, with long brown hair than hung loose around a face thats gone without shaving for about a day, walked casually towards the ancient building bofore him. He had exchanged his captain hoari and shingami uniform for his regular clothing. (discription in his app)

He looked at it intently with blue eyes, as he examined new grange, an ancient tomb built by the inhabitants of ireland a good few thousand years before even Jensen was born. He loved visiting places like this, these buildings had changed very little over the last 1500 years, almost like himself. He'd never been here when he was alive, but in death he'd visited new grange along with a few other places.

In another 1000 years, this place would stilll be standing, but who was to say Jesnen would be. Thats what he enjoyed about these places, the withstood the test of time, something even shinigami couldn't do. He approached the grass covered hill like tomb, A slight smile on his face. He walked to the entrance, a small doorway with a window above the door. He placed his hand on the heavy stone that could be considered a door frame, as he examined the swirling stone carvings before him.

Jensen was tempted to enter to tomb. Last time he'd come here he chose to leave the mystery of its contents just that. For a while he just stood at the doorway, starring down the stoney darkened hallway, remembering older times, and his family. He was about to step foot inside when he hesitated. He felt the presense of Celestia in the back of his mind, as she looked on curiously too. His hesitation was short lived, as something pulled his attention from newgrange. Looking over his shoulder he gazed into the distance, at what, he wasn't quite sure.

(Theres a bit of irish history for ya cable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange)
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:44 am

A pretty big man, meaning tall and well build, with spiky white hair, pointing backwards did then randomly walked around, not really knowing where to go. He soon arrived at the ancient building called the "Newgrange". Actually the Arrancar never did really wear the official Arrancar clothing, making him hard to differ from another spirit. The only way to reckognize him as Hollow was actually the hollow-hole he had at his stomach. THe hollow fragment was hidden behind the gloves and he as said did not wear the official clothing.

Valentino's Pesquisa was very poor so he did not reckognize. Holding the Anchor which seemed to be his Zanpakuto he simply walked toward the Newgrange, not really aware of the danger he was facing at the moment. But Valentino got suspicious. The man who he has assumed to be a usual human seemed to look back at Valentino. "Can that guy see me?... well i maybe should be a bit careful aroudn him.... even i can die haha" he was thinking and slowly looked at the man. He then shrugged and continued his path. Valentino looked like he was off-guard, bur for real Valentino was ready for anything at the moment, only noticeable by the fact he is holding the chain of his Anchor.

,,Even if this guy is not a ordinary human... how the hell could he notice me... he does not seem to have some special stuff to see spirits, maybe he is just a spirit himself.... i don't know.. anyways, if he attacks me he will get one good counter-attack haha.... lets hope he does not notice my.. little surprise hehe"

The Newgrange, a building that was even older than Valentino himself. He always wondered how the hell such buildings can hold that long. At the end there are people would destroy it, if on concidence or not. Yet the building still was standing there. A thing you do not see every day. The hill-like tomb, covered in grass, actually it looked pretty awesome, at least to Valentino. If the man there was not that suspicious, Valentino would actually fully concentrate on the building. Yet he must be on-guard, at all he can look at the building everytime.

Tha one just fits perfectly xD
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Jensen spotted the disturbance as it appeared over the hill. Not only could he see the large man, he could sense him, although he could not tell the new arrivals race. His hand moved to his side where his weapon was, a slightly unconcious action. however he did not touch his sword., The other man had a weapon, a giant anchor with a long chain attacked, in one hand. jensen watched the man approach. He gave off a calm aura, his body language giving off no sign of hostility, but he was very much on guard, much like the other man.

Jensen reached up, scracthing at his stubble casually. "Nice day, isn't it. What brings you out this way?" He asked. He slightly smiled as he spoke. He leaned against the doorstone, watching the mans reaction to his words. He remembered last time he's come to a place like this, he'd been attacked by an arrancar, which was why he would be a little wary. If the man decided to attack, jensen could still dodge easily, but if he didn't the relexed pose might help the new arrival relax a little too.

"I wonder, are you perhaps human? you dont have the look of a sinner, i think you'd be wearing one of those masks. Human, perhaps? It's not hard to figure out what i am." He said, gesturing to the sword at his side. He was just making small talk really. He could go for a fight, but he'd prefer if it started off on freindly terms. He wasn't all for the deathmatches, he never took them seriously anyway. Well, unless there was a good reason to.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Even though the man did spread a chilling aura in his relaxing pose, Valentino still was on-guard. As he came near the man he suddenly sensed soemthing, his Pesquisa may be poor, but it works when he is close enough. Yet Valentino just stood there and leaned on the building, not really showing any signs of hostile. He rather looked like relaxing, even though Valentino still did not trust the man. But what on earth was he? He is not an ordinary human, otherwise Valentino should not be able to sense him with his pretty weak Pesquisa. He was not an Arrancar, there was no sign of an Arrancar on the man, also Valentino as Octava Espada would be supposed to know him if so.

Listening to the word sof th eman Valentino would response. "Indeed... it is." he answere dot the comment of the man ans looked up the sky. "Well i don't know... i was randomly walking around.. out of boredom... i don't really what to do in that Hell of Sand." With Hell of Sand Valentino meant Hueco Mundo, which should clarify that Valentino was a hollow. He was as much relaxing as the other man, yet both were on-guard. Still holding the end of the chain with his right hand while holdign the grip of the Anchor, which is leand on his shoulders and his neck with his left hand.

The man then seemed to start to guess for Valentino's race. Wasn't it sure? His jacket was open and the hole was free for sight. Evne the Espada-tattoo, that was on the left side of his upper body, showing an 8, proovign him to be the Octava Espada, was free for sight. "Is he dumb or something?... It is damn sure that i am an Arrancar... but i will respond anyways hehe" Valentino thought and shrugged. "You gotta be kiddin me... are you blind?..." Valentino said and grinned as he just opened his jacket even more on purpose, showing the full tattoo of the Octava Espada. The always smiling Valentino, who abrely is serious at some point, he was the Octava Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Jensen Chuckled a little, as the man asnwered. "Seems I am and all. Sorry, wasn't really expecting an arrancar to casually approach, as apposed to attacking. I'm not one for jumping to conclusions about a person, but i've met arrancar before, and most attacked before they introduched thenselves. Either way, no offense ment." He said. He took a moment to reexamine the man. he must have look pretty stupid there for a minute.

"Espada octava, eh? so your pretty strong then. Got a name to go with that title. I'm Jensen reinhart, sqaud 13 of the gotei." He left out that he was a captain, for no particular reason. If the man could sense his power, he might be able to figure out jensen was around that level, but the only way to know his true potential was to fight. His reiatsu was low for someone of his level, after all, but his pysical capabilities were greater than most, balancing out that weakness.

"To much tension in the air, I think. How about a freindly fight? You probably don't trust me, but i give you my word on my honor as a warrior that i will stop the fight as soon as you can no longer fight, as long as you agree to the same." jensen held out his hand for the man to shake. "What say you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm

"Well i am different than the other Arrancar ya know?.. Anyways... i am not the one who just goes on attacking.. why should i? You have done me no harm... even though we would be enemies, i would still have no reason to attack you..." Valentino said. Word that barely come from the mouth of an Arrancar. He still was chilling a bit and looked up at the sky for short, he did let hte man wait on purpose. He then stopped leaning on the tomb and stood there, calping of the dirt that left on his jacket.

He then listened to the introduction of the man and nodded. "Jensen-Taichou huh?" He said and was grinning again at the man. "To introduce me... i am Valentino.. and as you know, Ocatava Espada" he said, speaking the Octava Espada out a bit louder. "But anyways... numbers do not say anything... but yes, i am strong.." Valentino continued grinning and looked at the man exactly again, checking him out a little. Even though Valentino has actually only one ability with his Zanpakuto, making him more based on physical skill, he still had a average amount of reiatsu to sense. Yet it was nothing special but usual hollow-like. Also Valentino had to proove his true skill by fightning.

"A friendly fight?!" Valentino said and just gave out loud loud laughter. It seemed that he would be laughning at Jensen, but in real he was laughning about the question. He knows that Jensen would think that he is like the most arrancar, just wanting to kill. Well, fightning with his weapon without killing is a pretty hard task, too hard for Valentino, still he does not feel any negative thinkings about Jensen. "Did you really think i would come here to kill you? Of course it will be a friendly fight... " he said already swinging his anchor toward the neck of Jensen, however stopping before it. "But remember one thing Taichou... it is hard for me not to make deathly blows, so do some work and defend yourself good" Valentino said having a dark grin on his face. He then would sonido away fromt he man, yet he did only hold the chain of his Anchor, letting it extend a bit but then he pressed the end of the chain that triggered the mechanism to stop the Anchor's chain from extending. Right then Valentino pulled for the Anchor hardly while the Anchor was still behind the man, right before the back of his neck. If Jensen would not react he would probably get hit on his neck by the Anchor which would either lead to decapitation or heavy injuries at the neck, so Jensen better gotta go do something.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

"Don't worry about me." He said as the anchor flew over his shoulder. "I'm good at not getting hit." Jensen spotted the chair retacting, and drawing his sword faster than most could see, he spun, blocking the arm of the anchor with his Ninjato. He quickly angled the blade and pushed up, so the anchor was pulled over him and into the air above. Jensen spun back around to face Valentino. He certainly wasn't very good at holding back, a blow like that would have killed almost anyone. Of course, Jensen was hard to hit, and even if Valentino landed a hit, he was good at avoiding severe damage. He was in perfect control of his movements, his reflexes honed sharper than the egde of his Zanpakuto.

Darting forward, Jensen went low for a slash at the knee. He reversed the blade so that if he hit, it would be with the blunt. Unlike his freind here, he was good at holding back, he trained students and sqaud mates after all. Bringing the blade up, he slashed again, aiming fo the chest. jensen jumped forward, shunpoing past valentino to his other side. His opponants weapon was large, and while he may be good a wielding it. Valentino's weapon had one drawback, and that was that if he threw it, it would take time retract. jensen would use this to his advantage, by attacking from angles hard to block. He slashed at the mans right shoulder, and fell back a little ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Valentino watched Jensen, seemed like he had no fear, perfect for Valentino. Yet it was more impressive how Jensen could actually react so fast to that attack. Valentino called this move Execuccion for a good reason, it is fast and hard to react to. [i know its not listed in the app, but there are no abilities for sealed state]. Yet the mistake that Jensen mad, was to loose his attention fromt he Anchor and just attacked Valentino. "What the hell did God give him a brain for? Well let's teach him a small lesson how important it is to pay attention to the weapon everytime haha!" Valentino thought and grinned.

He instantly pulled his Anchro by the chain so it could return, but Jensen was faster and Valentino held his chain up, blocking the 2nd attack of Jensen which came toward the chest. The first did hit Valentino's lega nd even fi it did hurt, Valentino had withstood worse. Even though it was hurting he still had a grin at his face. Right then he would quickly force his chain aroudn the hand. If suceed Jensen would be blocked to do his 3rd attack and would have it hard to dodge the incoming Anchor. Even if Jensen would suceed to dodge the anchor or not, right then Valentino would jump up so he gets sure not to get hit by his own weapon. If Jensen dodged it or not, Valentino would use the speed of the Anchor and turn it around so he could launch another strike at Jensen with even more power, since it would combine his power with the power the anchor had when it was returning to it's master. Since the Anchor was showing it's spike point blank toward the two it would be foolish, trying to catch that thing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:14 pm

(I get ya, no problem.)

Jensen watch as Valentino jumped, pulling his anchor towards Jensen and avoiding it at the same time. It was interesting to say the least, that Valentino seemed to beleive Jensen an amature. He threw up his sword to block and jumped, and the force of the anchor sent him flying back, sending shock shooting down his arms, which kind of huty. Jensen curled his legs in and tilted forward, and as soon as his foot touched the ground, he pushed of and charged forward. He watched the anchor as it came down with a lot of force. As it would have reached him he shunpo'd slightly to the left so that it missed, and Jensen jumped onto the chain.

Running down the chain towards Valentino, jensen jumped, gliding over him. As he did he aimed a rising cut for valentino's shoulder. He slid to a stop as he hit the ground, and looked at valentino. He was aware of the anchor's location, probably speeding its way back to valentino. He'd likely try another move where he tried to trick Jensen by blocking the anchor from sight. Things like that wouldn't work. Jensen ran forward, but as he reached valentino, he slashed up, and jumped into the air, shunpoing up to about 10 feet. He could clearly see the anchor coming from this vantage point, valentino would need to try a little harder than that.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Usign the force and speed of the Anchor combined with the force of Valentino the Anchor did make a hard impact. Even if it was grass around it left a small shockwave. The most of that power was actually the force that the Anchor had when Valentino pulled it back so it did not really exhaust him all too much. Its the simplest physics. Actually Valentino is just warming up for the true power of his, if he would need it. Valentino then was leaving a pretty opening and noticed Jensen runing along the chain, attempting to strike from down to up on Valentino's shoulder.

Valentino simply turned a bit to the side so the slice to the shoulder would miss. Valentino then launched a kick toward the legs of Jensen so he would actually trip before landing. If hti or not it would most like hinder him from his current plan. "You gotta be kidding me right?... Aren't you a Captain.... now tell me this isn't all you got here.... well seems like the Gotei 13 is as weak is i heard they would be... how disappointing... i actually thought you would be some kind of a challenge... c'mmon, you wanted a fight for fun.... but im gonna have to get serious if i don't have fun soon..." Valentino said and grinned, a small laughter at the Shinigami would leave from Valentino. He had already pulled his Anchor back and catched it with the right hand, instantly throwing it to the left hand. This time Valentino has gone on melee. He then walked to the Shinigami and if he would be lieing on the floor, Valentino would've given a kick towardthe Shinigami, if cut or not on the way to it, it would probably smash the chest of the Shinigami, maybe even damaging the bones. Otherwise if standing Valentino would make a slash toward the hip of the shinigami from right to left, using his body aswell to have a boost of force into the strike. If the shinigami would dodge upwards Valentino would probably throw his Anchor like a spear toward the Shinigami with a force, storng enough to stab the shinigami with the spike of the Anchor also not leaving much time to dodge. If dodged otherwise Valentino would attempt to launch another kick toward Jensen. [So if ducked you would get a kick to your face XD]
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

-Thread Closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)   A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to ireland. (Near only, ask if you want to join.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: