Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Coalition Meeting and Greeting I_vote_lcapCoalition Meeting and Greeting I_voting_barCoalition Meeting and Greeting I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Coalition Meeting and Greeting I_vote_lcapCoalition Meeting and Greeting I_voting_barCoalition Meeting and Greeting I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Coalition Meeting and Greeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Coalition Meeting and Greeting Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Coalition Meeting and Greeting Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Coalition Meeting and Greeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Coalition Meeting and Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 am

Twist, turn, clank went the wrench as Lance was finishing up his latest robotic creation in his room in a hidden place where no one could find him. He had just attacked the final part of the mechanical entity, his right leg, zapping the wires together as he turned it around, opening the hatch behind its head and implanting his artificial intelligence. In truth he had created a couple of these in the past few days, getting ready for a certain event, a meeting of sorts of the Coalition leaders, He put his hand behind his head and sighed, "Alright... now they just need the finishing touch..." He spoke to himself as he pulled out large red triangular glasses, similar to his own, placing them on each of the robots which appeared to look like humanoid bunny rabbits, although only standing at about 2 feet tall.

Lance lifted his arm, his watch pointing at the robots he had just finished, fiddling with the buttons on his watch he pressed an enter key of sorts, turning each of them on, "Sup guys... got a mission for each of ya...", he said to them, "Happy to accept the mission I guess." They all said in unison. He handed each of them a paper with a message reading, "Sup guys, this is the Coalition leader, you can call me Lance, or Leader, honestly you can call me whatever you want, anyway consider these mechanical buddies your welcoming presents, I expect to see you all at the Coalition headquarters soon, leave immediately after receiving this message, and be sure to take good care of the mechanical buddies I sent you, and don't forget to give them a name." He didn't put much thought into the note but he figured it got the message across.

Lance pointed to the window of his apartment, the robots nodding their heads as the intelligence he gave them allowed them to know exactly where they were going. They hopped out and began rushing at high speed towards the ones they were meant to meet with.

Lance walked over to his table, grabbing Cal his odd puppet whom often scared the neighbors with it's creepiness. He wrapped Cal around his arm and put his hands in his pocket, heading over downstairs to the Headquarters of the Coalition. He let out a yawn as he walked through New York city, seeing nothing too threatening that the police would be too bothered with, he just walked right up to the HQ, pointing and clicking his watch at the front door, having it open for him as he stepped inside, closing it behind him, taking the elevator upstairs towards the meeting room, with that he opened the door and stepped inside, walking over the the stereo which he decided to turn on, playing rap music at a low volume but enough that you could hear it, he figured it would set the mood of things, he walked over to his end of the table and sat in his seat, placing Cal in a shorter seat next to him. He awaited the arrival of his fellow leaders of departments.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 am

Alexander Kerensky was finishing up the touches of the TERC (Don't ask what it stands for, because I forgot), their machine that can track every spiritual being on the planet. And even detect other bounto and humans with supernatural powers. Then a robot greeted him with a message. "Ah, about time. I was wondering when we will have one..." The tall, black trench coat wearing, black bucket hat wearing bounto muttered. "I have a meeting to go to. Go have yourselves and half hour break and then continue with your current projects." He ordered his fellow scientists and inventors. And they did not complain. The nicely dressed man took his bladed cane and went straight to the elevator, the private one used to get to the more official offices of the division heads, and took to the same floor as the Conference Room. Which took a few minutes as the main lab was about fifteen stories underground, with the Ark another five stories below.

The green haired, six foot tall man walked out of the elevator and headed towards the room, opening the door to find their leader in it. With the terrible noise. He didn't want to be critical, but that wasn't music. "Greetings, good sir." Alex hid his dissapproval of the music with a smile and took his seat. And then waited for his fellow comrades to join them.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 am

Fritz was sitting in the basement of the Coalition HQ... He was practicing his guitar while he was thinking of a way to do something with his guitar as if he was throwing his voice, except it would be the sounds of the guitar being thrown... He was interrupted by a knock on his door. He walks over to the door and opens it, then sees a 2 foot tall bunny-like robot... He crouches to his knees and jumps a little when it begins the message. When he hears of meeting, he started getting nervous.

Fritz was a bit shy... Because it would be the first time that he actually met, (and revealed himself, and the fact that he is an arrancar), to the rest of the Coalition... In fact, the only person who actually knows about Fritz is none other than Lance Blazer, the Coalition leader, himself. Fritz quickly manages to put on a suit, but without a tie because he so hated the blasted things... He then straps the guitar over his shoulder, making sure his strap doesn't get caught in his silver, spikey hair [I am not using the shika pic as Fritz, but the original Fritz pic itself...]. As soon as he did that, he brushes his teeth, exits his room, locks the door, and heads up to the meeting room.

When Fritz opens the door, he sees Lance and somebody whom he couldn't sense the spiritual pressure of. Fritz guesses that he is a bounto, but then he remembers something he read when he skimmed through the roster of people who worked for The Coalition... He remembers the face, but more notably the black bucket hat... It must've meant that the man sitting there must be none other than Alexander Kerensky himself...

He quietly walks over to the seat next to Lance's, trying to avoid any contact with the members before he has revealed himself to the others of the organization. When he sits himself down, he looks at his hands, making sure his skin-blending gloves were still on. They sure were still on, covering his hollow hole and his Arrancar Number that he received a century ago when he foolishly followed Aizen, thinking that he was a noble leader... He then shakes his head and re-focuses on the present. He leans over to Lance and lets him know that he was going to reveal his identity to everyone as soon as they arrive... And then re-seats himself back on his seat... Glad that his shirt covers his hollow bones, which are just ribs that layered-over his actually ribs...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:03 am

Seras had actually just got back from patrolling Karakura Town when she heard the leader of the Coalition had called for a meeting. Well wasn't that just all sorts of perfect timing then. She had just had a nice long talk and walk with a Shinigami and had realized she didn't know anything about this person who ran the organization and gave her her orders. Now she was about to find out.

Up up up the stairs she went. Didn't like elevators..something about them was just....no. Anyways she managed to get to the floor the meeting was being held in and even walk through the door. But she was surprised that she was only the third person in the room. That was a shocker..especially since she had JUST arrived back in new york not more than an hour ago. Oh well. When she thought about the fact that one of them must be the leader it made her wonder which it could be.

"hello there! I'm Seras! Seras Victoria. Leader of the Trooper Squads. Pleasure to meet you." She couldn't sense energy to begin with..so she didn't realize that two of the people here didn't even give it off. However she was annoyed when she sniffed the air and realized the man beside her at this moment.. was a hollow. Not just any hollow either. Judging by his form..he was an arrancar. When she realized this she sat down on the opposite end of the table and glared at him.

"If you so much as twitch out of line..Know I will kill you monster.."

she never trusted a hollow and she wasn't about to start unless he earned it the good ol' fashion way. With blood, sweat and tears. ....Scratch that. Hollow blood tasted aweful..she only fed on it when she was very hungry..otherwise she refused to taste that impure blood.

"Which one of you two is the leader anyways? One smells human and the other smells like a bounto."

She didn't care which one it was..but she did want to know especially if for some crazy reason it was the hollow. Because if that was the case she'd be quitting today.. It was then that the robot that had originally given her the message finally caught up to her and started to stay behind her. Which obviously unnerved the somewhat childish acting vampire quite a bit. in fact he bothered her so much that she stood up, pointed at it, and began demanding things about it.

"Can't you make this thing go away!? It's been following me ever since i got back to Headquarters. Can't you like..turn it into a little cute watch or something instead of..of..of...that! it gives me the creeps!"

She now waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 am

Rallen had been checking the...containment facilities in the basements under the Albatross building. Prisoners were securely held, their individualized cells each in perfect condition. He didn't like seeing some of them there...but the alternative would be killing them, and he didn't want to have to do that. Though it was his job...he didn't like to kill men. It was dishonorable. As he turned to leave, a small, robotic bunny came up to him. How had this even made it into the secure levels of the building? But it made sense when he heard it's message. He rushed for the elevator and hit the button for his office. When he arrived, he hurriedly put on his nicest suit and tie. Then he rushed for the other elevator, his golden pen in his breast pocket.

He appeared to be the last division head to arrive. There was another human man, a woman, a bounto--he could tell by the lack of spiritual pressure, and a...an Arrancar?! He looked at the Arrancar in shock. Who was this? Rallen didn't trust Arrancar, almost as much as hollows, and was a bit worried at the thought of fighting alongside one. "I am Rallen Fowle. It is a pleasure meeting you all," he said, interrupting the woman while she appeared to be complaining. "And if I may ask a question...why is an Arrancar here?"
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 am

Lance awaited for the arrival of his fellow leaders of the coalition, hoping that his RaBots had made it safely and delivered the message effectively. He looked over to Cal, not showing any sign of emotion really, Cal was being as calm as he usually was with a smile on his face, he was always such a happy guy, he turned his attention to the door, he heard noises of an elevator and knew it had to be one of the ones he asked to come, he was wondering who it was, but the door soon opened, followed by a greetings, it was Alexander Kerensky, the chief of research and development, "Welcome Mr. Kerensky, I am glad you could make it, i'm sure the others will arrive shortly so long as they got their messages." He responded with, as he awaited the other 3 to arrive.

Lance watched the door as a slightly more familiar face arrived, it was Fritz, he was the only one in the company who knew of his true identity as an arrancar, when Fritz took his seat, he looked over to him in response to his movements of whispering, he nodded, "Yeah thats fine man." He whispered, not saying much in response, it would be complicated if he just blurted it out before he could say it for himself. Lance continued to wait, looking at the door to see the remaining 2 leaders.

Lance had awaited the 3rd one to arrive, it was Seras Victoria, quite the well developed woman, of course he wasn't thinking entirely of that, but Seras soon caught a whiff of Fritz and acted very suspicious, threatening him even, she asked who the leader was, shortly after yelling out to get the RaBot that he had created for her to stop following her. She was also interrupted by the 4th member, he was a little late but he didn't mind, he was too cool to care about stuff like that. He stood up and seemingly disappeared, and reappeared next to the RaBot, "Hmm.. Your not supposed to follow her around, go wait at her home." He stood up, turning to Seras, not showing any clear emotion, "Hello, you can call me Lance, or Mr. Blazer, I am the leader of the organization of Coalition... take your seat and be kind to your fellow members, he is no different from anyone else in this organization.." He told her as he walked back over to his seat, the RaBot running away from the scene heading back to Seras's home.

Lance turned to the 4th member, "He was going to explain it himself, but you seem to be a little ahead, why is it even up for conversation in the first place? It is his decision to be here and he knows the risks, is that not enough to be accepted into this organization? To threaten, to question your fellow comrades is completely uncool." He said as he gave a little sign, standing up from his seat, "Have a seat for now, I will be the first to speak, first of all I would like to say Welcome, I am the new Coalition Head, Lance Blazer, you can call me Mr. Blazer or whatever you want really. You should know I am not entirely experienced or good at this kind of thing, meetings and such, so I may come off as a little nervous." He confessed although his lack of showing emotion made him appear completely calm and cool, he pointed his finger at Cal his best friend whom was sitting next to him, "This is Cal, he is my best friend and I will not tolerate any bad talk about him, he is a valuable member of our organization, so treat him like you would anyone else, secondly, Fritz is the leader of the council of defence, is an incredibly valuable member of the organization and I am sure he would like to confess to you all himself, do not be rude or I'll have to rap you into submission." He threatened, although threatening with rap isn't very harsh, but they would totally fear him when they heard his sick rhymes.

Lance sat down, "Everyone will need to introduce themselves so we can get to know eachother, Fritz, I know you have something you want to say but I will have to ask you go second though, I like things to be organized I guess, I base it off of who showed up first, anyway, Alexander Kerensky you may start, then Fritz, then Seras Victoria, then Rallen Fowle." He had hoped he wasn't too formal or anything, he wasn't much of a Social guy and didn't have much experience with talking to others.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:53 pm

(OOC: Not exactly sure how you would keep the fact Fritz is an arrancar secret from the division heads...especially from Alex, whose specialties is sensing...)

Alex just nodded and waited patiently. An arrancar showed up. A rogue one, he knew. He read the personality reports and the like on him, a Fritz. He seemed pretty nervous being here. Not too surprising. Maybe he should make something to disguise his reiatsu? He'll ask him about it after the meeting. Next was Seras. Hopefully Jun caught up with her in Karakura...at least the reiatsu suppression device he gave her was working perfectly well still (hope that's alright). "Calm down now, Seras. If you read the personality reports and the like, you'll find Fritz isn't like most arrancar." He'll allow Lance to answer her other question. Rallen was next, and pretty much asked the same question as Seras unspoken one. Really? The rosters were accessible to every division head and all information, personal and about their powers, if they've been tested, were recorded. Even the man that did all of that had his file in it: Alexander Kerensky.

And then the meeting got underway. He defended Fritz and mentioned his puppet...wierd...but oh well. He just hoped know one complained, because "rap" wasn't music at all. This was apparently a meet and greet, and Alex was chosen to start. He stood up. "For the record, everyone's personality reports and if they've been seen in combat or tested, their powers are in the databases here. And all division heads should have passcodes to see them. I am Alexander Kerensky, Chief of Research and Development. My division is responsible for funding this organization and making weapons and devices to give the fighters an edge over hollows, arrancars, and sinners, souls from Hell. I'm a bounto, and in addition to this job, I also teach at a local high school and I have medical training as a doctor. Even modern training. For those worried I will aborb innocent souls, don't be. After World War I, I developed a device that only absorbs a small fraction of a soul, thus keeping them alive, and allows me to live. That also keeps me off of Soul Society's radar. We also maintain the TERC, which allows us to track spiritual activity all over the world no matter the race, and the Ark (which must be renamed at some point to resect Aki from RotR), our interdimensional travelling device. If you have complaints about our devices and weapons, or need specialty items created for your personal use, feel free to come to us. By the way, Mr. Fritz, I'll be more than happy to create a reiatsu disguiser for you if you wish so that others don't mistake you as an enemy. We also make sure security systems are in place all over New York in case of a massive invasion, and naturally around and in this building. Any questions?"

He figured he should just let them know what his division does. If they wish to get to know him, they can do so on their own time. If there wasn't, he would just sit down and listen. If there were, he would answer to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 am

Fritz nodded towards the human who told him to watch himself. He can't remember who she was for the life of who he was, but all was cleared when both the person after her joined and both were introduced by Kerensky and Lance... Fritz, even though he was a bit intimidated by the woman, couldn't help but have the feeling that he liked her and that she was a beauty of a woman... He was a bit annoyed that everyone was asking, more like demanding, why he was at the meeting. He did understand why they were intimidated by Fritz's being an arrancar and such, but it was still rude nonetheless... However, the bucket hat wearing bounto, Alexander Kerensky, actually stood up for Fritz and stated that he actually knew about Fritz. Fritz was dumbfounded, and even intimidated by the fact that Kerensky knew about his being at the Coalition in the first place. Then Mr. Kerensky started giving a little speech...

He then waited patiently til Mr. Kerensky was done giving his lengthy introduction to everyone. When Kerensky was done, he stood up and says out loud in a warning tone, "Well... My name is Fritz, and before all else, I need to let you know something... When my eyes are different colors than each other, it means that I am the normal me... When both of my eyes are dark blue, I will act a little gaily and become so self-absorbent that I might refer to myself as 'The Hero'. Well, he also calls himself Sivonier... If both of my eyes turn blood red, I will become violent and gain an extremely short temper, with a bloodlust so strong that he'll try and kill anything and anyone who looks at me the wrong way the wrong way... He calls himself Draemon... Now that that's out of the way..."

Fritz pulled the guitar off of him and places it on the table... Just wanting to feel comfortable for when he sits down again...

"I bet most of you want to know why I'm in the Coalition or even, a better question, siding with the humans and shinigami... It's because that a shinigami helped me stay sane while I was going through the hollow transformations in Hueco Mundo..." Fritz said the last sentence a bit shyly, because he didn't even know how everyone would react to that... It was even one fact that Lance or Kerensky had seen or heard of because Fritz never mentioned it until now... Another thing Fritz didn't mention was about to be brought up in the next sentence, because he knew that if he said this that there would be a larger distrust gap between him and the humans if he said this when Lance unfroze him. Before continuing on speaking, he takes off his skin blending gloves... Revealing the Espada number-style '13' on his left hand and his hollow hole on the right hand...

Then he continues a bit more solemly and sentimentally, "When she was killed by another shinigami, I joined the Espada for a while... When Aizen was in charge. I left when I found out that peace wasn't an option in his agenda, and left to live my life as I saw fit in the human world... Then I got frozen on an expedition in the Arctic." At this point he chuckles, knowing that he did the dumbest decision in his life for him... He smiles, looks up at everyone, and says, "But enough about me... Well, almost..."

"As you know, I am the Leader of the Council of Defense... And I think I am well suited for this job since I have a semi-smooth understanding of the arrancar way of thinking... And I can maybe get some information about arrancars from other arrancars who don't know about me... Which is pretty much every arrancar in this generation, since I pretty much haven't left this building in the past 10 years."

The Fritz laughs a hearty laugh... Then both of his eyes turn dark red... Fritz's laugh stops suddenly. He the puts his hand around the neck of his guitar, pulls out his guitar blade, and slices the upper part of his suit in half, revealing part of his smooth, flat abdomen and his bare chest... He then says darkly, "Felt like I was being too constricted to much... Now, police girl, I believe it is your turn to speak..."

He then sits back down and faces everyone... His right leg was on crossed onto his left leg which was dangling downwards... He was actually wondering what the police girl was about to say... It was something about her that made Draemon go crazy for her... As if something so savage lives deep within her, beckoning him to join her in a chaotic murder-destruction-spree...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 am

Her eye twitched as her request to have the robot turned into something completely not creepy as hell was ignored without even a slight hint at doing what she requested..though it did help her a little bit to calm down when the robot left..but when she realized it was now standing in her house like a stalker..she slammed a hand down on the table causing it to rumble a little bit...thats one sturdy table.

"Oh come on! I mean is it truely so much to ask to not having a creepy robot stalking me in my own home!?"

However..she got quiet as the arrancar started to speak his piece. Interesting..so he wasn't just a young pup who hand't realized his hollow tendencies fully then..to have been around during Aizen at least makes him older than a century. Plenty of time for him to conciously and subconciously get control of himself..though it was apparent he didn't have full control..as evident when he stated he had multiple personalities.

However Fritz err'd when he called her that nickname. There was only few people who called her that..and they had been dead for centuries..it struck a nerve in her that she couldn't fight against even if she had wanted too. She was up on the table in his face with a look promising death while her left hand had a shadow blade covering it and by his throat.

"If you ever..call me that name again.. I will destroy you.. only they got to call me that...and they have been dead for centuries! NEVER insult their memory again!"

Her eyes had turned from blue to crimson and she was oozing her spiritual pressure all over the place..though she had no idea about that. However..she remembered where she was and quickly calmed down with a shocked look on her face. Her eyes turned back to blue and the shadow blade covering her hand dispersed into nothing as she slowly and embarrassingly got off the table and sat back down in her chair.

"....Sorry...Touchy moment. Won't happen again Sir."
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 am

Rallen listened to the other introductions. Apparently the other human man was Lance, the leader of the Coalition. And the bounto was Alexander Kerensky, the head of the R&D department. Rallen was satisfied by the Arrancar's explanation. Rallen knew that men could change, especially after the Hollow transformation. Perhaps this Fritz was a trustworthy Arrancar...even so, though, Rallen would pay close attention to him. Then he started mentioning his other personalities, and Rallen grew a bit doubtful. And then a personality broke through, and the woman Rallen couldn't sense grew angry. She threatened Fritz, and was convincing enough to get Rallen to quietly place his hand up and create an invisible barrier between the two.

When she calmed down and apologized, Rallen dismissed the barrier. Perhaps no one noticed it, but these were the strongest members of the Coalition. If they had any sensing ability at all it would probably be great enough to notice the small, dense wall of energy he had just erected. "As I said. I'm Rallen Fowle. Perhaps we shouldn't be fighting among ourselves. It's dishonorable and we have more important things to do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Lance leaned over the table with his elbows on it, holding his chin up with the backs of his hands, having an interested look as Alexander began speaking. A device that only absorbs a part of the soul? That's pretty rad, also the whole making a reiatsu disguiser was nice of him, he wondered of Fritz was willing to use such a thing. Fritz stood of next, he began talking about his different personalities, he had already gone over this with him as they had a chat earlier, which was when he found out he was an arrancar in the first place, he leaned back on his seat and continued to listen. He didn't know much about Fritz's past, he just knew he could trust him, and that if anything truly went violent with his behavior he would easily be able to stop him to make sure everyone would be safe.

Number 13 huh? "That's pretty ironic" He thought to himself, completely interested in ironic things, although it didn't really have much to do with the current conversation. Fritz's eyes turned red, he sliced himself and sat back down. Lance of course wasn't bothered by it at all, just more things happening that made the meeting all the more interesting he guessed.

He turned his attention to Seras who was next to speak. She was still a little angry at the robot he had given her, he had hoped she would grow attached to him considering all the work he put into making it, and that the robot needed a nice loving home. Suddenly Rena had jumped up in response to Fritz's nickname he called her, he of course knew about her nickname, but he didn't think Seras was that touchy about it, she practically nearly cut his head off, luckily she calmed down and sat herself down quietly, he let out a sigh, still not showing any real emotions even if he was feeling emotions. He nodded at Seras as a response to her not letting it happen again, he knew she wouldn't try and kill him, he figured he explained himself enough to earn some trust.

The quiet man Rallen Fowle spoke up about fighting among ourselves being dishonorable, "Absolutely right, and I trust that Seras will not be doing anything like that again." He turned his head to look at her, his long shades hiding his eyes but it was obvious he was looking at her, his calm face looked rather intense, "Isn't that right police girl?" He jokingly called her, he wasn't much to get sentimental about things, he figured she was touchy for a reason, but he wished to test just how angry she would get, due to it being a problem if she got that way every time someone called her it, which would just be distasteful, they can't have attitude breakouts like that happen everyday, he only wished for things to be calm and cool.

Lance stood up, moving his chair back to stand up properly. He crossed his arms, "As I said before I am Lance Blazer, the leader of the whole shebang. I am sorry if the robots I gave you all as presents were not to your liking, I would be happy to modify their shape if you want, but I don't see why, isn't disliking it's shape to be wrong? How would you feel if we actually had someone look like that in our organization, of course I dout that would happen seeing as Bunny people don't exist yet, although that would be pretty rad. Either way, I guess you'd like to know a little about me. My hobbies, confidential, my home, confidential, my history, confidential. That is all." He sat back down, listing everything as confidential was obviously cool, he felt like such a badass without showing that he felt like a badass, he looked over to each of them. "You may talk among yourselves if you wish, but honestly if I see any fights breaking out." He reached over and grabbed Cal, his puppet, showing him to all of them, "Cal will have to whoop some of your asses." He put Cal back down, as if that would be intimidating, not that he cared, it was intimidating if you ever saw him fight.

Last edited by Keten on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

(OOC: I don't usually say something, but it's Seras, not Rena...)

Alex listened to the group. Fritz had multiple personalities and formerly Arrancar number 13. Things almost hit the fan when Fritz called Seras "police girl," which she lashed out a little bit, only to quickly apologize as it was a "touchy moment." Her past perhaps? Rallen had said it was dishonerable to fight amongst themselves. Plus it was stupid to do so. Lance seemed to agree, and calmed everyone down. Confidential. Confidential. Confidential. Did he really think he can keep everything secret? In this society? From him of all things? Ah, oh well...Alex really didn't want to be accused of treason if he were to investigate Lance.

Speaking of which, he opened up the floor for small talk after a warning. Was the puppet his power or something? And robot was actually kind of nice to have. He'd just been too busy to make one himself. A little meet and greet. Could be good. Wonder if Jun had met Seras yet? "Commander Seras, did you met your new subordinate in Karakura Town? I thought it would be good for you two to meet as soon as possible. What's your impression of him?" Jun is probably the youngest member of the Coalition, being only a teenager. And one of his students at the high school he teaches at...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 am

Fritz, who had happened to revert back to his normal self right before Seras threatened him, had jumped a little when she threatened him. However, in his startle, Fritz noticed that Seras' eyes had changed as well with her personality. A bit like him, huh. He also noticed the Hellsing Emblem on her uniform. Hellsing, Hellsing... Where do I know that. Gah!

When she retreated and apologized, Fritz replies with a, "No, it's my fault because I didn't know that was a touchy spot..." He then turns his attention to Kerensky and says, "And I would gladly like the idea of that reaitsu hider device. I'll think about it if it works, alright... And it is great to meet you Mr. Kerensky."

He then sonidos out of his chair and in front of Rallen, holds out his right hand with a hole in it to him and says, "It is also nice to meet you Mr. Rallen."

Then Fritz had something like an epiphany! Hellsing related to his little revival project. He pulled out his iPad and pulled out Seras' profile and his research notes that he received from his interview with the Pope... He then hotkeys all areas about Hellsing and found a match that Seras and the priest meeting. He smiles, knowing that he can ask her for help if the priest ever comes out of stasis. He was about to put his iPad away when it started vibrating.

He tapped a corner of the iPad and a little pop-up appeared, showing a count-down timer with the words 'Reintegration Imminent' above it. There was apparently 1 hour and 56 minutes and 4 seconds left on the timer.... However it was 56 minutes and 4 seconds left because the location was in a different time zone.

Fritz quickly grabs his guitar, straps it over his back, and asks, "Is the meeting over. If so, I need Seras to come with me to somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Seras had barely made it into her seat again when someone else decided to purposely call her what her old master called her. This time it was the "leader" himself..however..she was not going to let anyone walk over her ONLY TOUCHY BUTTON. The moment the words left his mouth he would have found a blade of shadow by his throat..she extended the shadow from her shoulder blade so that she didn't have to move..and it was still attached to her. She glared at him before speaking.

"I warned the hollow.. Your heart rate and breathing indicate you are doing it on purpose knowing it'd get a response.. Which I'll gladly give. I have ONE button. that is the button. You will not do it again.. or I will kill you. That is the end of the discussion. You will drop it, not get any further information about it, and forget you ever knew it as my nickname."

She looked at Alexander Kerensky as he spoke up and the shadow by Lance's throat turned into nothing as he changed the subject. Jun Tomoshibi? Yes she had met him.. scared him into a faint and then weirded him out by trying to revive him with CPR.

"Yes. I did meet him.. good kid. a bit of a fainter when faced with unpredictable reality..like my existence.. but a good kid.. loads of potential.. if only he could control his powers.. I read he wasn't able to do so."

Fritz spoke up soon after and she tilted her head slowly. He needed her to come with him..somewhere? alone? She didn't like the sound of it..but his heartbeat was steady..so either he was confident in whatever was about to happen..or he was just being honest and needed her help. Guess it didn't matter..he had been in the committee longer than she had.. if he was going to be evil..it would have happened long before now.

"uh.. I guess.. i'll..go with you then?"
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:47 am

Rallen was surprised when Lance needled Rena again. He frowned a bit. Really? This entire thing seemed a bit childish. How could the Coalition hope to get anything done when the leaders were too busy teasing each other to have a single meeting? Seras had asked no one to call her that, so why weren't people stopping. Then Kerensky asked about one of Seras's underlings. Rallen was a bit confused until she mentioned Jun. It was good to hear he was doing well. Rallen had still been worried about how that interview had gone. It was good to hear he hadn't scared the kid away.

Rallen stood up to shake Fritz's hand when offered, and then sat down again, and then Fritz asked Seras to talk about something away from the group. Rallen frowned again and glanced at Lance. He seemed to favor...loose leadership. Then again, it wasn't Rallen's place to question the leadership of this organization. Even so, he looked around to where Seras and Fritz left. "It seems as though we've lost nearly half the members...will we continue this meeting, or..."
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Lance watched closely at Seras before she suddenly sent a shadow that seemed to actually be a blade, how odd, but he didn't really think much into it. He simply lifted his chin so the blade was against his neck, his heartbeat didn't change at all, and he looked at her through his glasses, keeping a straight face and showing no real fear, "Miss Seras, if this is how you react to a simple nickname, how am I supposed to trust you fully, not that I don't trust you, I am simply saying if others see how touchy you get over such a silly nickname, you will come off as threatening and dangerous, and I would not like others to think low of you simply because of this, also, if someone so happend to call you that name by accident, I am sure you would forget everything you are doing and go after them instead, in the middle of a battle, that would put your fellow comrades in danger, and I would not like that, at any rate, it is your choice." He tilted his head a bit, he didn't really show any fear as he talked, not even a sweat went down his head, "Also miss Seras, threatening your leader like that, especially over such a small thing would be considered a felony, and once again, I leave that up to you, but if this sort of behavior continues, I will have to teach you a lesson." He says as he turns his head to Cal, "and Cal will help with that lesson as well..." He sighed afterwards, he didn't like this kind of drama.

Lance looked at Fritz who accepted the device if it worked, he must admit a device like that could be useful in many situations, he will have to visit that department later perhaps, or he could just go home and rest. Fritz also went off to greet Mr. Rallen who seemed to be rather quiet, he wasn't really sure why but sometime tells him he was questioning the his leadership, which he also sighed, but only in his head.

Lance stood up, looking over to Fritz, "Ya sure Fritz, the meeting can be over, we didn't really have anything to do in this meeting, I just wanted to observe how you all reacted to one another... the relationship between comrades is the most important thing, if you cannot get along with them, you cannot work with them, and if you cannot work with them, odds are you won't do a very good job. At any rate, it was nice meeting you all." He reached out and pulled Cal out of his seat, flinging Cal's limbs over his arm, "I hoped you would all have more to say or ask to one another... but if people are losing interest this soon, I don't see why it should continue longer then it has to. Try to speak to each other when you can though, I would like our relationships to grow." He reached the end of his final saying, walking over to the stereo and turning it off.

As he walked passed Seras, she would feel 10 pokes on her head in 10 different areas in less then a second, walking out of the room, he let out a loud yawn, he was surely not a normal leader, he wasn't exactly what most people thought of when they think of a leader, but he didn't care, he will handle it his way, and be sure to do it as ironic and cool as possible. As he left the building, a smirk grew on his face, "They will do just fine I think..." He wandered off back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

"Reaction to a nickname or no, it's rude to call someone something they do not wish to be called. It shouldn't effect the amount of trust one has on another. Most people have touchy subjects about their past that they won't share except to their most trusted friends. Seras does not look like she's from the police, so it's not like some stranger will call her that. However, it would be unwise for your power level to threaten our leader, Seras. Please refrain from doing so again. I would hate to see Jun's superior end up being destroyed so soon after meeting her." Alex said with a hint of a warning to both people and genuine concern to Seras.

She and Fritz soon left. Alex stood. "Well, if the meeting is over, I have quite a bit of work to do. If you will pardon me." A quick nod to the remaining members and he was off, back to his lab.

~Exit Thread~
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm

(We haven't left yet XD... I was just stating the whether Seras would help Fritz or not... Now they are leaving...)

Fritz watches as the meeting dies down. Well, good timing so that he is now able to concentrate on the new problem... He snaps his fingers and a garganta forms next to the doorway. He walks towards it, but doesn't enter it yet. Fritz then says to Seras, "Ladies first."

He couldn't help his own manners... Well, as soon as Seras enters the Garganta, Fritz will follow Seras, with the Garganta slamming shut as Fritz and Seras were clear through the opening...

~x--------------------------------Exit Thread-----------------------------x~
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 am

"Miss Seras, if this is how you react to a simple nickname, how am I supposed to trust you fully, not that I don't trust you, I am simply saying if others see how touchy you get over such a silly nickname, you will come off as threatening and dangerous, and I would not like others to think low of you simply because of this, also, if someone so happend to call you that name by accident, I am sure you would forget everything you are doing and go after them instead, in the middle of a battle, that would put your fellow comrades in danger"

"Don't bother judging someone over one incident in an enclosed non-combat situation. You obvious didn't read my file as properly as you should have.. I do not leave the battlefield just to go attack a comrade. I've been around for over a millenia..such a stupid thing would never occur. As for my response to you. you KNEW it was coming and i knew you expected it..might as well give what was expected. Especially considering I gave warning beforehand."

"Also miss Seras, threatening your leader like that, especially over such a small thing would be considered a felony, and once again, I leave that up to you, but if this sort of behavior continues, I will have to teach you a lesson."

"Felony? You honestly believe you could imprison me even if you tried? Try to give my rare race a little more credit would you human? I'm not nearly as limited as you may think. Regardless..I'm not here to bicker with you. I came because I was summoned and now I've met the man in charge of handing me my orders.. thats enough for me. Trust is something formed on the battlefield..not in a room. So you'll understand if I say I trust no one in this room and most likely won't unless we back eachother in a fight."

"However, it would be unwise for your power level to threaten our leader, Seras. Please refrain from doing so again. I would hate to see Jun's superior end up being destroyed so soon after meeting her."

"I may not be able to hurt him very much..if at all.. or kill him. But the exact same could be said in the reverse role.. He could beat me down but he couldn't capture or kill me. But since you asked so nicely.. I'll drop the bickering right now. Besides.. The hollow man wanted me to go with him on some sort of task.. He seems to be excited at least a little bit by the rate of his heart."

With that she turned and went through the garganta Fritz had opened..showing up wherever he had intended it to go.

( ...wheres the next thread Fritz? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Meeting and Greeting   Coalition Meeting and Greeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalition Meeting and Greeting
Page 1 of 1