Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Solis Idasson I_vote_lcapSolis Idasson I_voting_barSolis Idasson I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Solis Idasson Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Solis Idasson Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Solis Idasson Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Solis Idasson Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Solis Idasson Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Solis Idasson Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Solis Idasson Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Solis Idasson Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Solis Idasson Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Solis Idasson Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Solis Idasson Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Solis Idasson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solis

Solis Idasson Empty
PostSubject: Solis Idasson   Solis Idasson EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Solis Idasson
True Age: 220
Sex: Male
Personality: Solis is a fairly odd shinigami, he has a slight obsession with the current events of the human world. By “current events” he doesn't mean hollow invasions or anything of that sort. He watches the governments of the human world pretty closely, he starts his mornings by looking at various news sites. While it started off as a hobby that made it easier for him to relax, it has become a soap opera-esque obsession and Solis is terrified of ever missing an episode. He tends to keep this a secret, though he always grabs a newspaper if he's on a mission in the World of the Living, no matter where he is.

He usually has a smile on his face, he tends to emanate kindness without even realizing it. He's incredibly social and will talk to almost anyone he sees. He often picks on those that he feels close to, treating them to the more sarcastic side of his personality. He is always willing to help someone in need, whether that need is some training help or just someone to take over on guard duty. Solis is dedicated to his fellow shinigami, though he has a slight rebellious streak when it comes to orders from Central 46. He doesn't believe that the vizards need to be destroyed and he tends to look at arrancar on a person-to-person basis. Therefore, he's usually trying to defuse battle with his so-called “enemies” and start a conversation instead.

But if things do come down to battle, Solis refuses to hold anything back. He is not cruel, he just understands that sparing an enemy is very rarely a wise option. Often, you'll just have to face a stronger enemy later on, one that now holds a grudge. Solis does believe that base hollows are just mindless masses of hunger and destruction, so he has no reservations about killing them since he believes that soul purification is a gift. Solis is incredibly ambitious and someday hopes to reach the level of captain.

Solis is fairly self-conscious, when it comes to his looks and his fighting skill. An enemy that mocks him in battle may easily anger him, making Solis a pretty easy target. He's spent a lot of time trying to overcome his low self-esteem, realizing that even if he does become a great warrior, his anger will probably be his undoing. The numerous scars and imperfections upon Solis' also scare him, mostly because they aren't from battle, they're injuries that he kept from his human life. He likes the idea of romance, but the scars make him afraid of getting close to any woman because he thinks they'd find him unattractive. Because of his fears, no one knows the real story behind his scars, he either makes up stories or refuses to talk about them.
Likes: Surprises, music, cooking, diplomacy, and training.
Fears: Hollows, Central 46, thunderstorms, snow, and mean people.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'6
Weight: 285 pounds
Physical Traits: Solis stands tall at six foot six as a picture of Nordic handsomeness. His face is completely smooth, he keeps it shaven at all times, a kind of perfectionism that would make a wise observer aware of just how self-conscious Solis is. He attempts to keep his appearance and clothing perfect in order to distract people from the bodily imperfections that he brought along from his human life. His gorgeous smile has a single blemish: the fact that his right front tooth has a huge chunk missing. His muscular arms are covered in connected crescent moon-shaped scars, running up and down the inside of both arms. His golden eyes show a distinct kindness when he smiles, though they are nothing short of terrible when he's in battle.

Spoiler:
Clothing: Solis is always wearing his grey fedora, no matter what else he's wearing. While he usually wears the normal shinigami uniform, he always makes sure his gigai are dressed impressively. His favorite outfit is a white dress shirt with a dark blue tie, khaki pants, and matching loafers. He wears a black suit jacket as well.
Accessories: Grey fedora

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Solis fights with a fusion of overly offensive zanjutsu and hado, creating a very intense fighting style that keeps the enemy on the ropes. While he may sometimes take the time to learn an opponent's style, he usually lashes out with a flurry of strength and speed once he sees that he can't talk an enemy out of fighting. He tends to utilize his shikai as a surprise attack, only using the fire attacks as traps or final measures. If the battle is in an area that doesn't demand an effort to control his shikai from turning into a blaze (Hueco Mundo, Las Noches, etc), then Solis will let loose and completely release the flames.

In bankai, which Solis currently can't use without risking damage to his surroundings, his attacks are both strategic and devastating. While his bankai can be easily exploited by an intelligent enemy, Solis tends to manage it in a manner that hides his numerous weaknesses.
Strengths: Fights well with his sword, though doesn't know advanced techniques, very strong when it comes to hado, and has average speed for a novice captain.
Weaknesses: Has very little bakudo skill and no hakuda skill.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Kaijin Fenikkusu is a constant-release type.
Spirit’s Name: Kaijin Fenikkusu (Ash Phoenix)
Spirit’s Appearance: Kaijin Fenikkusu is a twenty foot long black phoenix, constantly shrouded in fire red reiatsu. His reiatsu itself constantly puts off heat around four hundred degrees Fahrenheit, making him unapproachable by most.

Spoiler:

Spirit’s Personality: Kaijin treats Solis like a disciple, trying to teach him lessons and encouraging him to become stronger. Kaijin's voice itself can be painful for Solis to hear, so they communicate telepathically, something that makes them incredibly close. They are constantly tapped in to the other one's emotions, Kaijin often butts into Solis' thoughts and starts conversations at random. If Valerie is the mother that Solis never had, then Kaijin Fenikkusu is his father, watching after him and teaching him how to live morally.
Inner World:
The inner world is a complete and total wasteland, free of any real landmarks other than the changing landscape. The immense heat that Kaijin Fenikkusu puts off is perpetuated throughout the inner world, stopping anything from growing there.

Spoiler:
Kidou: Hado: #1-88
Bakudo: None

Shikai

Call Out Command: Yurasu (Shake)
Appearance: Solis' zanpakuto is a 32 inch long katana with a black phoenix as the guard. The phoenix has three layers of wings with about six inches of space between them, which Solis uses to trap enemy swords. The rest of the blade is black, covered in the phoenix's ashes. Whenever Kaijin Fenikkusu touches a person or an inanimate object (with the intent of leaving ashes behind), one of the phoenix's wings erupt in flame.
Abilities: Kaijin Fenikkusu has the ability to summon his flames from the inner world into the real world, but can only do so if the flames are summoned by blood or left behind ashes. Once a fire attack has been summoned, one of the wings turns black again. Solis also gains the power of pyrokinesis, allowing him to mentally control an attack once it has been summoned. The strength of a fire attack is equal to the number of wings that are on fire.

One wing - equal to a level 20 hado (can summon a 7x7 wall of flame)
Two wings - equal to a level 30 hado (can summon a 14x14 wall of flame)
Three wings - equal to a level 40 hado (can summon a 21x21 wall of flame)
Four wings - equal to a level 50 hado (can summon a 28x28 wall of flame, only once per post)
Five wings - equal to a level 60 hado (can summon a 35x35 wall of flame, only once per post)
Six wings - equal to a level 80 hado (can summon a 50x50 wall of flame, use of all six wings automatically activates the fatigue state for three posts)
Boosts: Because Kaijin Fenikkusu is a constant-release, Solis always feels the boosts to speed and strength.

Bankai

New Name: Umarekawari Kaijin Fenikkusu (Reborn Ash Phoenix)
Appearance: While this is just a fledgling bankai and Solis is nowhere near mastering it, the change in appearance is substantive. The six wings on Solis' zanpakuto immediately come aflame while the rest of the sword dismantles. The wings expand to seven feet long, four of them coming attached to his back and the other two forming a split tail that drags along the ground, leaving scorch marks whenever Solis walks. Solis' reiatsu itself gives off a 110 degree Fahrenheit heat, making a close combat battle with him a very harrowing experience.

Once a wing is converted into a sword, it becomes a one-use weapon and turns into ash immediately after it explodes in a tornado of fire. It takes immense reiatsu to reignite an entire wing of ash, so Solis suffers the fatigue state for three posts if he does so. On the other hand, he can reignite all of his wings at once while only putting out enough reiatsu to reignite one.
Abilities: In shikai, Kaijin Fenikkusu operates under the idea of converting ash to fire. While all shikai abilities are retained in bankai, Umarekawari Kaijin Fenikkusu adds the idea of fire to ash, giving Solis more strategical flexibility and an additional form of matter to control. Solis can control where the ash goes.

Each of Solis's wings has the destructive power of a level 50 hado, though since they're already summoned, they can't cause him to suffer fatigue state. But, the wings are prone to explode with enough force, and though Solis is immune to damage from his flames, the explosive force could still cause him harm. The act of converting forms of matters takes reiatsu and so does pyrokinesis and ash manipulation.

Umarekawari Kaijin Fenikkusu, unlike its shikai form, actually has techniques to be discovered. As of now, Solis has not discovered the names of any of the techniques.
Boosts: Speed, strength, and stamina increase drastically.

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:
“And if you do lose yourself at least take solace in the absolute certainty that you will perish.”

With that, a young, teenage boy was plopped down in Rukongai, the masked shinigami that buried his soul choosing to leave him with a few last words. Whether it was because the shinigami said that to every lonesome soul that he came across or maybe the shinigami just saw something special in him and the tragedies that he'd endured, he always took his words to mean that he was meant for great things. From that moment on, he renounced his birth name and chose the name Solis for its many meanings. Comfort and amusement. Protection and brotherhood. He would stand for all of these things and more. He would become great.

Solis' tongue licked over his teeth as he felt the chip in his tooth and sat down, putting his face in his hands. His last memory as a human would be of a fifty year old man standing over him with crowbar in hand. Disgust and revulsion formed a ball in his stomach, he felt pathetic and ashamed. He was disgusted at himself and the fear that was wracking his entire body. But instead of screaming “please stop” or begging for mercy, he stared the man right in his eyes, wordlessly conveying some of that disgust and revulsion...

The crowbar came down again, and after a quick flash, pain didn't exist anymore. His soul floated right out of his body as he watched the man rail on his broken, lifeless body with the crowbar. Decades of anger were released upon his body, and Solis would quickly realize that the anger was never truly meant for him. Though Raymond had warned him, just months ago, that he had killed before and could do it again. The anger wasn't meant for him, it was meant for who Raymond wasn't. Solis was intelligent and clever, but Raymond was just big and strong. An unfit foster father if Solis had ever seen one (in fact, he had seen many). At this moment, Solis chose to let the past stay in the past. He was in a new place with new opportunities and he couldn't let the tragedies of his human life weigh him down.

As he rose, taking steps toward a hut full of people, he noticed the scars upon his arms. He knew this much: he could talk about leaving the past behind all he wanted, but he would always be reminded of the things that had happened to him. He could only try to leave them behind and grow past them.

As he walked into the hut, he realized that it was really just a local bar. He walked up to the woman behind the bar, smiling without showing his teeth, and spoke clearly. “Excuse me... What is this place?” She looked at him and smiled back, focusing intently on his eyes. “New arrival, eh? You're in Rukongai District 1. If you were looking for a more specific answer...” The woman trailed off, her smile growing wider before she quickly raised her voice. “You're in the best bar in all of Rukongai!

The bar's many patrons responded by raising their glasses and cheering loudly, a few of them clinked their bottles together with gregarious smiles. In the future, Solis would hear about a human television show called “Cheers”. It always seemed to him that that bar was made up after this one, though he knew that was impossible. Solis sat at the bar for hours, getting told about Soul Society, Shinigami, and the way the world truly works by the bartender. When the bar finally closed, Solis realized that he had nowhere to go. He parted ways with the bartender, walking off into the darkness until he heard her loud, amiable voice once again.

Hey kid! Where the hell do you think you're going?” She said with a sternness that he hadn't heard since he was a child. Here was the maternal figure that Solis had missed out on for the majority of his life. He walked back to her with a full-toothed smile, proof of his deep gratitude. He would later find out that her name was Valerie, no surname necessary. She was far too important for such normal things. Until Solis came along, she lived alone, though she often allowed the patrons of her bar to sleep on her couch if one of them drank a little too much. Over the next fifty years, Solis would live in comfort with Valerie, becoming the bar's cook in order to earn his keep. While eating was a luxury for most of the bar's patrons, Solis found that he actually needed to eat. He would light the stove by concentrating his incredibly warm reiatsu, a trick that he learned naturally.

As they headed home one night, there was an odd presence in the air and Solis couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Though he repeatedly asked Valerie if she felt it and she could only ask him to define “it”. But it defied definition. Solis only knew that he felt unsafe. A hollow swiftly appeared before them, its haggard roar making Solis feel terror, an emotion he hadn't known in fifty years. He threw himself in front of Valerie and screamed back at the hollow, his flame red reiatsu flaring up and giving off an intense heat that caused the hollow to back away.

Run.” He said, taking a brief second to look at Valerie. His voice was not raised or angry, but something about it was authoritative. Valerie ran back to the bar as Solis stared at the hollow sternly, realizing that he really had no way to defend himself or Valerie. He quickly came to the realization that if he could light fires for cooking, maybe he could use it for something more.

He concentrated silently, as his reiatsu surrounded his left hand. The beastly hollow had disappeared and reappeared behind him in a flash, chasing after Valerie with loud, trudging footsteps. Solis took a second to realized what had happened and turned around quickly, screaming at the top of his lungs. “No!” The reiatsu released from his hand as he slashed the air, scorching the hollow's back. The effort tired Solis out, but the desired effect had happened. The hollow bolted toward him with vengeance in his eyes. As Solis fell to the ground, the last thing he saw was a shinigami slicing the hollow in two.

When he awoke, Solis was in an unfamiliar building and he had no idea how he had gotten there. He only felt a simple caress upon his cheek, light but so very important.

Solis...” Valerie said, planting a kiss upon his forehead. “I've been so scared. They said you'd wake up eventually, but...

Solis smiled widely at Valerie. No one had worried about him this way since his birth parents. It had been so long... He looked her over quickly and realized that she was fine. No injuries, unless you count the tears running down her face. Solis stood up silently and gave her a hug.

Its been three days, Solis. I was so scared.” But when Valerie backed away, she was smiling through the tears. “They want you to join the academy. You're going to become a shinigami.

That day was full of decisions and uncertainty. Full of fear. But Valerie told him to chase his dreams and become what he was meant to be. To make her proud. And so he did. Solis entered the academy as an advanced student, graduating in an accelerated four years. He walked on to Fifth Division as their tenth seat and remained in that spot for ten years until he finally got the courage to challenge the holder of the third seat. He came out of that battle victorious, and then immediately began training his shikai further. Fifty years later he had finally mastered it, realizing that there were no techniques to be found. Kaijin Fenikkusu is a shikai that relies on the power and the strategic prowess of its user.

Over another fifty year period, he began attempting to discover his bankai. Only recently has he learned how to release it, and because of its immense destructive capabilities, he hasn't had much chance to train it. As of now, he's attempting to become a captain in the Gotei 13 because he finally feels that he's ready for a leadership position.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
A battlefield. Silent, where the bodies of warriors and civilians alike have been broken. Destroyed. A historian would see that the presently lush, green land is drenched in blood, though no physical sign of it remains. The air was sweet and refreshing, a nice change from the polluted air of urban cities. Solis embraced the silence as he sat on the grass, blade across his lap, and a simple smile upon his face.

In his mind, Solis was nowhere near the field of grass. He was a dimension away, communing with his zanpakuto spirit in a land the exact opposite of the one he was sitting in. A wasteland, where nothing grows, the earth cracked and dry from constant exposure to fire.

How long must we do this?!” Solis yelled, his face sweaty and hair disheveled. “I'm gonna need an appointment to get this fixed!

Keep quiet and fight, damn it.

After all this time, Kaijin Fenikkusu could still only speak to him telepathically. His voice, great and terrible, was far more than he could handle. Everything about the phoenix radiated strength and ferocity, but for some reason Solis found himself unafraid. This battle was much different from any of the others, the phoenix had been fighting with incredible aggression. This battle wasn't for a technique or some new wisdom. It was for permission, and the phoenix had to challenge him and see if he deserved it.

Kaijin's claw swiped the air, throwing him through the air until he crashed into the flames that tortured the land below. His flames? Kaijin's flames? Who controlled them? Why...

Why doesn't this hurt?

While the flames would've usually burnt him to a crisp by now, he had developed some kind of resistance. Or had he become so connected to the phoenix that fire was now his nature?

So, this is where our trials reach a new level, Solis. For now, our battles become even more difficult. In my world, there has been no reason to hold back. This world is already destroyed. Let's see how you can handle me in your world...

Solis would have to subjugate Kaijin Fenikkusu and force him to materialize in the real world, where he could do major damage. And the battle begun...

Last edited by Solis on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Solis Idasson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solis Idasson   Solis Idasson EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Quote :
Solis can summon a dummy-fire fire attack

I think I know what this means..but please explain it to me anyways.

Quote :
Four wings - equal to a level 50 hado (can summon a 28x28 wall of flame)
Five wings - equal to a level 60 hado (can summon a 35x35 wall of flame)

I like that you put a limit on the final one.. but could you put a once or twice per post limit on these two? ( just because you are comparing them to hadou and those level of hado have cooldowns.. I hope you understand )

On your bankai..there is only one thing I need you to dim down. I need you to change 400 degree's down to 110 Degree's farenheit. Here is why. With humidity taken into account..the max a person can usually withstand is around 200 or so..and thats if the humidity is 90%. With a low to normal humidity making that same limit drop to a max temp of 110. It's still PLENTY to make your opponents not want to do melee combat. Without causing them to have a heat stroke really really fast. ya know?

Um.... only other thing.. You want start with shikai unless someone approves you as a 2 tier otherwise you'll get it at 25 posts.. and you won't get bankai unless you apply for an open captain spot ( Assuming there is one..I haven't checked at the time of this post ) if not..you'll have to work for it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Solis

Solis Idasson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solis Idasson   Solis Idasson EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Rena wrote:
Quote :
Solis can summon a dummy-fire fire attack

I think I know what this means..but please explain it to me anyways.

Quote :
Four wings - equal to a level 50 hado (can summon a 28x28 wall of flame)
Five wings - equal to a level 60 hado (can summon a 35x35 wall of flame)

I like that you put a limit on the final one.. but could you put a once or twice per post limit on these two? ( just because you are comparing them to hadou and those level of hado have cooldowns.. I hope you understand )

On your bankai..there is only one thing I need you to dim down. I need you to change 400 degree's down to 110 Degree's farenheit. Here is why. With humidity taken into account..the max a person can usually withstand is around 200 or so..and thats if the humidity is 90%. With a low to normal humidity making that same limit drop to a max temp of 110. It's still PLENTY to make your opponents not want to do melee combat. Without causing them to have a heat stroke really really fast. ya know?

Um.... only other thing.. You want start with shikai unless someone approves you as a 2 tier otherwise you'll get it at 25 posts.. and you won't get bankai unless you apply for an open captain spot ( Assuming there is one..I haven't checked at the time of this post ) if not..you'll have to work for it. Sorry.

Well, I should've deleted the dummy-fire line, that was a mistake. Basically, fire attacks for one to five wings would come out like a sokatsui of flames, with its size becoming bigger with more wings used. A six wing attack would come out like hado #88, huge and devastating.

The other changes were made, four and five wing attacks can only be used once per post and bankai was changed to 110 degrees. I've applied for a captain spot in the Gotei 13 Hierarchy thread.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Solis Idasson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solis Idasson   Solis Idasson EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

works for me. 2-3 if you don't become a captain for some reason. 1-5 if you do.

Welcome to Era X.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Solis Idasson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solis Idasson   Solis Idasson EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Solis Idasson Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down