Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rei Kao I_vote_lcapRei Kao I_voting_barRei Kao I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rei Kao Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rei Kao Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rei Kao Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rei Kao Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rei Kao Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rei Kao Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rei Kao Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rei Kao Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rei Kao Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rei Kao Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rei Kao Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rei Kao

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

Rei Kao Empty
PostSubject: Rei Kao   Rei Kao EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name:Rei Kao

True Age:519

Sex:Male

Personality:

-Rei has a conceited attitude and walks around like he owns the place, he does however feel obligated to doing his duties, he is protective of the people that he works under and also the people under him, he considers himself an old man at his age and likes to work with 'youngsters'-

-Rei likes eating sweet things, and is usually found eating either, chocolate, cakes or pastries, he still however has a very healthy diet and he excercises often, he makes it a habit to sit and stare at women passing by, he is truly a pervert in that sense, he also loves to watch foreign shows and he prefers humans of all races to the rest, no matter what anyone says-

-Rei dislikes sour and salty things and he also dislikes seeing women mistreated, he hates not being able to protect the people that he works with-

Division Enrolling to:Kidoushuu

Character Appearance

Height:6'0

Weight:178

Physical Traits:He has black hair, dark brown eyes, thin lips, muscular frame and build, he has a tanned caramel complexion,he has long eyelashes making him look a bit more femenine that most other men, his skin is smooth and he has a somewhat slim neck.

Clothing:He wears the standard kidoushuu clothing.

Accessories: He wears a gold bracelet and a gold chain that bear matching pendents, he also has pierced ears on the lobes of his ears.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Rei prefers keeping his distance and usually uses kido, but he also fight strategically involving kido or not

Strengths:Kido

Weaknesses:Hand to hand combat.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:The sealed appearance of rei's zanpakto is a nodachi with a black hilt with gold lining, the guard is also gold, the blade is a blueish grey combination, the blade in total is about 67 cm in length.

Spirit’s Name:Baturei

Spirit’s Appearance: The appearance of the zanpakutou is a large tiger with white fur and orange stripes, there is a scar over the left eye of the tiger and the tail is cut short, it also has a very thick mane and is often mistaken for a lion, the paws bear clawed gauntlets on them and the mane is also the color orange.

Spirit’s Personality: The personality of this zanpakutou is a peaceful one that also believes in rei alot and he also has a vicious side, the tiger hates negative speaking and cynical people or anything that has to do with pessimistic people, the spirit also likes to eat sweets just a rei does, rei and his zanpakto and both share an perverted aspect and the both love to stare at women all around the place.

Inner World:The inner world is a cold forest that has dead trees and ice falling over them, the floors are covered in snow and the waters are all frozen over, to the centre of the place there is a large castle that stores weapons and it is also where rei can find his zanpakutou spirit.

Kidou:Rei knows all kidou except forbidden ones.

Shikai

Call Out Command:Explode

Appearance:His zanpakutou blade nows glows white and the bottom hilt resonates the same white type of aura.

Abilities:

Name: Solar flare
Effect: Rei's zanpakutou is able to blast, compressed reiatsu at his opponents at the same speed as hadou number five, the blast once coming into contact with a surface or another blast will burst and explode on the spot, if connected with a person it can cause average damage.

Name: Flash shock
Effect: Rei can use his zanpakutou to create a webbed net made of reiatsu that has the ability to block and divert ranged attacks, to any direction that he pleases even back at the caster of the skill, he only can use this once per 3 turns in a battle though. The defensive skill cant be cancelled by equal power or stronger.

Name: Reiatsu Pillar
Effect: By plunging his zanpakutou into the floor long pillars with sharp spikes at the end of then can be plunged at and opponent at up to 10 per round. The pillars stretch out to about 6 stories high and can get as wide as 2 meters long

Name: Reiatsu Destruction
Effect: At the tip of rei's zanpakto balls of reiatsu are formed, the balls once fired explode on contact with any surface and once it explodes on the surface, tinier balls are attached to that surface, then immediately after those tiny balls of reiatsu all explode at once, engulfing the target with the explosion.

Boosts:Kido does more damage and is more effective, increased speed

Bankai

New Name:Sougurei

Appearance: The zanpakutou stays the same as it looks when in shikai only the reiatsu around the blade takes on the shape of the zanpakto and it condenses making it sharper

Abilities:

Name: Flash defence
Effect: Flash shock evolved in bankai, it becomes a solid wall in which can stop almost all attacks, including bala, the attack however may only be used twice during an entire thread, and even that said, he has other skills that need to be used so rei may only be afforded this super defense one time.

Name: Death surrounding
Effect: Reiatsu is seen to forming around the blade of rei's zanpakutou, it swirls and swirls until it get bigger, the reiatsu builds up around 5x the side of the blade, the wind is able to merge with ranged attacks and swirl around it, firing it back at the caster with 60% less damage.

Name: Unearthly summoning
Effect: A purple aura is seen around the entire blade of rei's zanpakutou, rei once he is able to pysically touch an opponent or anything that is connected to them, they are surrounded by the purple aura that manifest a circular shape the aura surrounding the target explodes around them and causes massive damage, The attack can only be used once every 7 posts during a battle and takes a one round preparation time to be used.

Boosts:Greater boost at all kidou that he uses, speed, strength, defense

Back Drop

Background:

-Rei had been a successful business man when he was still alive, he had all the attributes of a genius negotiator, he was also very tenacious when it came to his job, he had one day landed a huge deal with a large corporation, he had made approximately 20 billion dollars from that deal, he was basking in his new life before the incident had happened, he had just came back from a meeting and he was coming late, he inspected his garage before entering the home-

-Upon entering he switched on the lights and placed his stuff on the counter in the kitchen, he walked to the fridge and pulled out a can of soda, popped the cap and put the mouth of the hole to his lips, he sip once, then twice, then three times, then a few more before dropping it gently on counter-

-He walked to the living room and sat on his hundred thousand dollar couch, switched on his tv, as he had switched on his tv he heard a loud crashing upstairs in his bedroom area, he ran to the scene to see what was happening and found nothing, as he venture closer into the room he was shot in his back 4 times-

-Rei had awoken in seireitei he had not known this at the time but he was abput to begin his new life here. He adapted quickly, and ended up being taken in by an old couple and their 15 an 13 year old children, both boys, they had been talking about how they were doing the shinigami academy, this caught his attention and he had inquired about it, they explained it to him and he ad decided that he would join the shinigami academy-

-Due to his hardworking attitude rei had risen in rank and was seen as one of most talented of the kidou users in the entire school at that time, due to his age he was respected even among the younger students, he had passed his class in the kidou ranking by miles, he was the named "Kidou Guardian" after passing the exam-

-Rei had plans on joining the kidoushuu as that was already the path that he was headed with how good he was at kidou. He was already prepped and all that would be left was to get accepted. But he was also prepared to fight for a high position if the need had come across

Side Notes:He's 1-5 on RotR

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rei Kao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Kao   Rei Kao EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

approved at 1-5 then.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net