Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Advent Human I_vote_lcapAdvent Human I_voting_barAdvent Human I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Advent Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Advent Human Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Advent Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Advent Human Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Advent Human Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Advent Human Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Advent Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Advent Human Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Advent Human Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Advent Human Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Advent Human Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Advent Human

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Advent Human Template
Advent Human Vic10

Basic Information
Name: Victory Morgan, Aka Katsu (Victory in Japanese)
True Age: 17/Unknown
Sex: Male
Personality:
Victory tends to act like your average complex teenager, he has spunk and is very boyish as he enjoys the arcades, chilling and especially spending time with friends. He deeply enjoys eating junk food and also has a soft spot for animals though he generally keeps his face set in a permanent annoyed expression, with his faced slightly dazed. He is very dedicated to his friends and he would do anything to protect them. Victory doesn’t care for race or gender and would befriend anyone he pleases therefor making him a perfect target to be used or betrayed. This makes him seem a bit naïve which he is in partial. As a character he is extremely stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed and impulsive, he attempts to maintain a "cool" image, despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him. He is outspoken and has a hot-headed demeanor; if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back, despite this he is very compassionate and empathetic about others and would even attempt to sooth them when they become upset. Despite being pretty smart and a hard worker, he tends to enjoy himself over doing his work and so he is constantly reminded to do his job. When doing his job, he more than excels at it as he would do all of his work correctly and quickly on the first try; sadly his only problem is sitting down to do it.

Victory is annoyed very easily and since he is an upfront person he normally states it out loud; he hates people who bother his friends, hurt animals or causes pain for the fun of it. however he will still attempt to understand the person’s motives for doing so. He has the ability to predict the weather accurately, one hundred percent of the time; he also becomes extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women, and is often quite rude and disrespectful when talking to those older than himself. He likes little kids and tends to be the older brother when around them. Victory normally deals with his emotions by hiding them, during times of pain he normally prefers to be alone and or keep quiet for a long period of time. However, he is very optimistic seeing everything as an opportunity to enjoy or learn something new. Being idealistic he prefers to follow his heart rather than follow directions, he will protect his friends and when he finds something unfair he will voice his opinion and even turn on his leaders to defend his friends. Being young he is quite imaginative as he thinks outside of the box, he is playful when he wants to be and serious when he is pissed off.

Victory is very strange as he makes mess, but his mess is very well organized for himself. He likes his mess the way it is as when everything is just neat and perfect just makes him nervous. For Victory his mess is quite organized for he knows exactly where what is and he wouldn’t like it if someone changes it unless it’s his room. Victory also has a thing for free stuff or trying new food, having a strong digestive system he is able to eat/drink the strangest stuff without vomiting or getting sick. He deeply enjoys truth or dare and he would almost always choose dare, being capable of doing almost anything. However he likes watching and reading horror and especially ghosts. He is spiritually very open and it sometimes makes him depressed as he can sometimes pick up the spirit of others. He isn’t easily scared, but he can become paranoid depending on the situation. When Victory makes a friend it doesn’t matter how close or distant they are he would die for them and make a special place in his heart, in doing this he is easily hurt, but not easily beaten down. He has a talent for sports and especially surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding which he deems himself a master in it taking on countless athletes. He also has no talent for cooking and is prone to burning almost everything he tries to cook. He is able to play the piano and as well has a self-talent of being able to whistle and sounding like a flute.

After a particular event, Victory regains bits and pieces of his memories which cause him to become very delusional. In times of stress, Victory is prone to having his paranoid moments; because he wasn’t stable before his death every so often he will enter in his own world leaving his body an empty shell, which is normally triggered by déjà vu events and or memorial objects. However this side of him rarely shows; especially when his loved ones are around.

Katsu on the other hand, Victory's hyper mode self has a completely different personality than Victory. Katsu began to develop a deep hatred of enemies and traitors after the tragic incidents that occurred in Victory’s life. He is known as Victory’s imaginary friend which in fact he is more like an undeveloped inner hollow which came due to the fact his father was a vizard which is why Victory could only see him, however his first time taking over was during Victory’s breakdown when encountering with his uncle. Killing his own family member without regret or guilt, Katsu fully became part of Victory in the precipe world. It was only when after Victory's encounters his ex-friend again when he then begins to hear a voice in his head which would be the voice of his inner hollow Katsu. Katsu instincts are cold and sadistic which can be heard even in his own voice and seen through his expressions. He has does not hesitate to kill anyone leading him to develop a sadistic, sociopath and blood thirsty personality. However he would never harm those whom are Victory’s friends and especially Jun whom he seems to share the same feelings for as Victory. He also seems to keep his distance away from his experimenter, but at the same time shows her respect.

Likes: friends, Jun, chilling, eating junk food, partying, sports, texting
 ANIMALS!
Fears: the rehab, being unable to save a friend/loved one, being alone in a complete abyss with nothing around in a pitch dark room with no escape.

Character Appearance

Height: 5’8’’
Weight: 59 kg
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Victory is a lean pallid teenage boy of average height with bright blood red short hair and bangs that comes down and covers his left eye. His hair is straight and silky in the front covering his left eye like a peak a boo bang very similar to his mother, but spiky in the back giving him an almost punk like appearance just like his father; he also seems to have one long strip of hair which comes down midway towards his back and is kept in a thin braid out of view or a low pony tail. He had blue eyes till a particular incident; his right eye is his natural sky blue while his left is replaced with a cyber-eye which tends to creep most people out. His eyelashes are thick and pitch black with only, but a hint of red in it; it almost looks as though he wore mascara seeing as though when he cries his tears leave a black trace behind, however his eyes have natural tint in them making his tears naturally black. His most distinguished feature however is his pointy ears which give him a fairy or an elf like appearance. He normally wears an annoyed expression or even a scowl displayed on his face which is easily whipped away when he’s around his friends. Though not often seen, Victory also seems to have a large tattoo that is located on his back which till this day he still doesn’t know where he got it.
Spoiler:

Clothing: Victory tends to wear whatever he is in the mood for wearing, he makes his own clothes out of regular clothes and so he tends to dress abnormal. Being resistant towards the weather also plays a big part in his abnormal style of clothing; seeing as though he doesn’t get cold or hot, he would put on something completely random while everyone else is in shorts or wearing a jacket he would wear the complete opposite. He is mostly seen wearing hoodies, caprices, shinnies, red and black stuff, long sleeve shirts and especially his converses. His shirts and caprices are normally styled with either straps, zippers, buttons and even strings which dangle since he makes them himself. Also clothing with strange or abnormal designs also seems to catch his attention.

Accessories: he has piercing which he (doesn’t always wear, but he is able to use it on his ears, face and belly.) always changes as he goes with the flow and he is accustomed to weary chains, but he seems to have an attachment to his cellphone.

Equipment: Last Judgment, Jet board, Lighter, handcuffs, Aquarmor, The return belt, elemental Shuriken, container, Shotgun, the pistols, the riatsu grenade, the Shield Generator, battle gloves, vibroknives and the cyber eye 2000 (Left eye).

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Victory has a big gap between himself and his emotions and therefor he is motivated by his friends; alone he is tough, but when his friends or his loved ones are in danger his abilities increases greatly, his will to protect his friends is so great that, even when in a fatigue state, he can fight at deceptively high levels. He enjoys a decent fight, but when circumstances change so does he. His stamina and durability are impressive, but not as impressive as his ability to work well with others as he is able to fuse combos and techniques. Victory tends to take the battle off slowly; using hand to hand combat he will try to confuse the opponent of his strange abilities. Having the power to control weather, he tries to take his enemies by surprise. When switching from powers to powers he is able to keep his abilities x2. When he’s in primary powers, he can only use primary powers; during fullbring, he can use both primary and fullbring abilities. In final form he can use both primary and fullbring abilities and in hyper mode he is able to use all abilities. After being experimented, Victory lost a few of his abilities as well as gained a few; however he isn’t able to control himself very well which makes him dangerous if he’s not careful.

Strengths:
After countless battles, Victory is now an expert in Hakudo (Master in hyper mode) he is very resistant towards pain, weather and elemental-energy based abilities (by 20% in primary stage) which are due to his increase in reitsu. Victory also seems to be very flexible with new people allowing him to preform team battles with ease even if he doesn’t know the person, though he is much more deadly when he’s with a comrade. Being experimented on and having fake body parts, his strength greatly increased being compared towards an upper members strength (a tier above) allowing him to break through solid attacks and knock aside objects with ease. His keen senses and reflexes is also compared towards an upper members strength (a tier above) allowing him the flexibility to land on his feet even after being slammed or hit. His speed is fast enough to dodge several bala’s however it increases with his ability to fly making him almost difficult to fight him during long rage.

Weaknesses:
Long raged combat, most of his abilities are close ranged and especially since he mainly uses hand to hand combat. He doesn’t have full control over his strength and so every so often he would lose control of his strength pushing too far or hurt himself depending on what he does. He also has a tendency to fracture his right ankle since it still was never fully healed from when he was younger also seeing as though Victory can control the weather, the weather is prone to changing depending on his mood. Due to experimentation, Victory’s body is made up of different body parts which are prone to fall apart which is where he needs to be repaired either by himself or by another individual. He also tends to let himself get hurt in order to take an enemy down, which is seen in countless battles such as when he took on Ashen, Jeff and including Little sister where he is severely injured in attempt to end the battle with a point blank shot. He also tends to hesitate (Except in hyper mode) when in shock or in fear. He is unable to consciously use his Hyper Mode, if anything he isn’t even aware that he has one. He is unable to release his full reitsu because of his eternal seal that he received when becoming alive again, he can only release the seal in hyper mode. In order for him to access his hyper mode, he has to suffer a great deal of stress, to be saving a life, be in critical conditions against an enemy or pushed that far towards the extend of losing his mind; he cannot do it by his own free will and nor when he isn’t in severe danger.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Victory is naturally able to create storms such as rain, hail, snow, cause it to thunder and get cloudy whenever he wants or deems necessary though at times he doesn’t mean to affect the weather when he’s upset or angered. Having weather manipulation, he is highly resistant towards elemental based abilities by 20%. He is also able to fly and resist high and low temperature by 25%. He can generate lightning, intense cold and intense heat, from his hands rather than from his actual atmosphere. His power over thunder is used to create deafening sounds for distracting his enemies. His control over moisture and temperature allows him to freeze/flash freeze objects. he is also naturally able to mimic musical instruments with his voice.

Name: Copy cat
Effect: he is able to copy an ability after seeing it only once and at two thirds of its power. If the power is hot like a cero/bala or a kido (around 57) he has to place his hands in a v shape to suck it and shoot it back at the person with the same power. But if it’s a special ability that is stronger than the three it will be two thirds of its original strength.

Name: Tormado fist
Effect: By spinning his arms in a circular motion with great speed, a small twister forms around his wrist. The middle is hollow, allows him to punch the opponent. Should the target dodge, the force of the wind would knock them back, if not wound them and can be used as a shield against point-black attacks. He can use this technique with both fists and now including his legs; it causes the effects of a cero.

Name: frost bight
Effect: Being able to control the temperature around him, he is able to throw hundreds of subzero-degree celsius punches in a split second. He does this by charging energy in his fist and projecting it out, causing anything that it hits to be frozen in ice.

Name: Wind storm
Effect: this technique varies from the environment, if its snow it could become a snow storm, if there is sand it becomes a sand storm and if there is nothing it is just like a dust storm. The wind is so strong that it carries any one of the particles with them. Making it difficult to see and fight for three posts and as well as combined with his blizzard shards he can change its course with a five post cool down.

Name: Blizzard shards
Effect: By surrounding his palm with his energy and blowing into it, much like blowing into a flute, he can freeze the water molecules in the air into sharp crystals and sends them slicing at high speeds towards his opponent.

Name: flash
Effect: it’s very similar towards a camera flash, Victory is able to create a blinding flash with his body which only works upon sight blurring the vision for a post with a three post cool down.

Name: spirit thread
Effect: it is almost useless against enemies, Victory is able to create an endless energy thread with his own reiryoku. This threads main purpose is to sow his body back together without leaving stitches behind. He is able to sow his arm back together within 3 sec and he doesn’t have to use his hands to do so, being his own reitsu he is able to move it on his own free will. However it won’t be fully recovered just attached like a voodoo doll.

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / whatever it is on you
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
a whistle that becomes a tunic/ which appears automatically on his body. A special tunic appears covering Victor from head to toe; he looked as though he was a ninja from the desert. He had a white scarf that is made from the Ginpaku Kazahana no Uzuginu a silver-white windflower light silk, which was strange since only members of the Kuchiki family wore them. His face was concealed beneath a bandaged like had and the scarf, his tunic was blue and looked very flexible. The marking in the front was an eye, dedicated towards his mother (The "eye" of a storm) while the back now had a fixed marking of squad 6 in honor of Byakuya Kuchiki which Victory is not aware of. His laps, his arms and fingers are bandag like seals and so is his chest beneath the marking.
Powers: Atmokinesis X2, he is able to use his primary powers while keeping this form and is now 40 % resistant towards elemental based abilities and 50 % towards high and low temperatures. In this form he is also able to mimic animals, objects and including peoples voices.

Name: lightning rod
Effect: very much like the Hyapporankan bakudo 63 except for the fact that it isn’t used to disable a person even though it can pin them down. Once launched it then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which are each charged with the effect of a hado 4 Byakurai. Two posts cool down.

Name: Tsuno blast
Effect: by placing his hand in a v shape he is able to launch something similar to hado 58, except for the fact that it launches a massive wave much more painful than a fire hose spray. Two posts cool down.

Name: Tornado
Effect: it is both an offensive and defensive ability, during the offensive version the tornado engulfs his opponent and inside the tornado, the wind slices his opponent like a sharp knife. This causes the damage of a hado 58 with addition of wind cuts. During the defense, he summons the wind around him to form a tornado to protect him from kidou up to 65. Two posts cool down.

Name: subzero bomb
Effect: it is like a gran Rey cero except for the fact that it is made of ice, however it does not freeze people, and it breaks on them being able to crush them as well as explodes within contact.

Name: reibakufu (Spirit blast) ReiKanon (Spirit canon)
Effect: Reibakufu is very similar to a bala but it’s whitish blue with a light blue glow, it’s made up of reitsu and produces the same speed and strength as a bala while ReiKanon is looks the same as the Reibakufu, the size, speed and strength of a cero.

iBoosts: durability x3 element resistance x2 endurance x3, speed x 2, strength x2

Final Stage
Spoiler:
Victory’s fullbring changes into yet another outfit which causes him to be 60% resistant towards elemental based abilities and 75% towards high and low temperatures. He has a set of abilities for team combat and that are used on a regular bases. Loosing half of the seals he is able to unleash a massive amount of reitsu which doesn’t bother anyone physically, but does in fact bother in the way that Victory doesn’t seem to loose reitsu keeping his energy attacks going as if he ran on batteries.
Team combat

Name: pseudo
Effect: only work with another comrade, it’s a team ability that allows two abilities to become one with the effect of a kidou 91 with a 4 post cool down.

Name: Summon
Effect: he is able to summon a variety of creatures that appeared in the precipe world which were created by his existence; Dancers, Weatherbee’s, Dragoons and Berserkers are the different names of these creatures. He is able to summon these in any form; however they do not fight unless Victory is in his final form or hyper form.

Name: rain
Effect: the water has effect only on those Victory wants to help, the rain reduces half the damage with a five post cool down. It will cause no harm to enemies except for a nice drink for the rain is very clear and edible.

Name: flood
Effect: everyone is sucked into a giant bubble which is filled with water; this allows Victory to freely use his aquarmor and attack repeatedly his opponents, it lasts for three post with a five post cool down. All fire and electric abilities are restricted unless they all want to be electrocuted to death. (Being realistic fire is unused under water)

Weather abilities

Name: Erupt
Effect: generated with his index and middle fingers it is fired as if it were erupted from a volcano, it burns the opponent as well as causes the effect of a kidou 73. Two posts cool down

Name: Hurricane
Effect: This technique creates a circle of energy, before firing blasts of lightning from its center in a cage-like formation; it is equal to a hado 63 with a two post cool down.

Name: earth quake
Effect: only used with the last judgment, it creates a massive quake in the ground which means that if this were to slam into an opponent’s body it could cause bone shattering damage.

Name: storm
Effect: a violent storm appears with rain hail lightning and thunder; the rain makes it difficult to see as the hard hail is scattered like daggers as lightning strikes randomly at the opponent. This normally occurs when Victory is facing a great deal of stress or when his other takes over and is enjoying overly enjoying himself. Despite how horrifying it sounds the lightning are like hado 4 and the hail shards are like sharp blades.

Name: final Judgment
Effect: fires a gigantic beam of electrical and spiritual energy powerful enough to produce an enormous explosion. Three posts cool down; it is comparable in power and ability like hado 88.

boosts: senses x3, speed x2, durability x3, reitsu x3, stamina x3.

Hyper Mode
Once Victory enters this state he is no longer conscious nor in control of his doings; his outfit is the same as his final form, but white with black markings, black gloves and black scarf. His skin and hair becomes as white as snow while his nails are black and his eyes become black with a red and a yellow iris. This is said to be the results of a vizard and a human throughout time in the precipe world. This version of Victory refers himself as Katsu Kuchiki heir of the 30th head of the Kuchiki clan, he seems to have all of Victory’s memories from five years old, throughout the time he spent in the precipe world and as well as knowing Victory’s present. He is very similar towards a hollow like version of Victory; he is very sadistic, violent, skilled and experienced possessing full control of his abilities. In this form he is a master in Hakudo, immune towards elemental based abilities and high and low temperature, keen marksmanship and as well as quite cunning. He is able to use all abilities and as well as all equipment’s, showing that he can be an expert in zangetsu.

Name: puppet strings
Effect: Very similar towards the Ransotengai, this is a high level technique used in case of his body falling apart or breaking of bones, it’s a more advanced version of the spirit thread which wraps around the effected body part and with his mind he is able to control his body part like a puppet without having to worry about breaking in pieces or becoming paralyzed. Once used, it lasts until the end of hyper mode which then he will not be able to use that body part until it gets fixed.

Name: rein
Effect: Rei-n, it is very similar towards Uryu’s Licht Regen in appearance and power, gathering a huge amount of Reiryoku; Katsu can make it rain a volley of spiritual blasts. Three posts cool down.
Name: Gran ReiKanon
Effect: very similar towards the Gran rey cero in strength and in size but in the appearance of a Reikanon with a three post cool down.

Name: spirit form
Effect: reitsu runs through Katsu’s full body allowing him to launch energy blasts through a punch or a kick, he is also able to blast out a spray of energy bullets that look vaguely like his clenched fist all equivalent towards a bala. The reitsu practically sparks blue electricity throughout his whole body and a five radius around Katsu which would produce a shockwave of a hado 4 if touched by the current. In this form he is also able to transfer his own reitsu and as well as temporarily heal others, but not himself. As a result of this tremendous reitsu, Katsu’s hair grows longer and his eyes yellow with one red and one purple iris. Three posts with a post cool down

Name: Majora’s Hollow Mask
Effect: Majora’s hollow mask, is a hollows mask that is compared towards a vizards mask; granting Katsu the ability to use hollow powers. He is unable to use hollow powers without the mask. Victory strength is compared towards a 1-1 tiers while his speed reaches that of a 1-2 tiers; it allows him to use hollow powers such as cero (Regular, gran rey, cero brillante which is just like the cero oscuras but made of light, and as well as boosts Spirit form abilities towards a strength of a cero.) bala, (no sonido) hierro, pesquisa and garganta. If used for three posts it has a two post cool down. If used for five posts it has a four post cool down and then if used for eight posts it has a six post cool down. the mask looks like the image below, however the white part is black and the red part is white.
Spoiler:

Boosts: all abilities x2, speed x4, staminax4, senses x4, strength x4, reitsu x4

Back Drop:

Background:

Quote :
People say life starts from when two people meet and start a family, I say life starts when you start to do something with yourself!

Matthew Morgan secretly known as Kaula Kuchiki was a strange, but sarcastic vizard whose personality seemed a bit off then the normal. He fell in love with a beautiful hotheaded human whom was said to have blood red hair and bright blue eyes. Storm was pretty founded of the spiritual life and had countless times left the world of the living in attempt to help a friend out. The two met during a battle and since Matt couldn’t find it in his heart to harm the women he gave up the battle and was also severely injured as a punishment. The two of them soon became friends and throughout time lovers, but Matt had his own problems which almost caused Storm her life. By giving away his mask his powers and even his zanpakutou Matt became human and in returned saved Storm who had turned out to be pregnant. The two were planning on getting married as soon as their child was born; Matt wanted a son while Storm wanted a daughter. They used to enjoy searching for names going back and forth and then always changing it.

Quote :
Time after time humans tend to become connected to each other weather they are lovers, friends or had just met; we are all connected to each other and we will forever be that way whether it be a good connection or a bad one.

The day Victory was born the whole family was caught off guard, not only was he born on the same day as his father, but he was also born with a very intense spiritual pressure that was mistaken for the mothers. Storm was a bit disappointed that he looked more like her than his father, but then again his features looked just like Matt. He was named Victory English for Katsu three weeks later since they still couldn’t keep one name. They lived happily and joyfully; they did everything together to the point that Storm couldn’t imagine life without him. But every fairy tale had its end, Victory being so young wasn’t didn’t know how to suppress his reistu and so he had to wear seals to prevent hollows from flocking towards him. He hated them and would always fight about it and so when he finally took it off it wasn’t long for an arrancar to target the child. Matt being the one watching him, wasn’t strong enough to take on the arrancar and so he died saving his son.

Quote :
People suffer for their loved ones, I suffer to; the difference is that I can take care of myself, my friends need me the most and therefor I can’t linger in depression. But I swear, even in death I will always protect you even though you have forgotten me; I will always love you.

Storm was more than mentally broken after his death, it was like he was part of her and he was everything she was. Everything became a blur for her, it was as if time had stopped; Victory was only five and yet he would never cry and never attempt to give her hard time despite the fact that she neglected him for a long time. In due time none of her friends could continue putting up with her and yet none of them had the heart to call child services neither. Victory didn’t mind, he got up ate what was there even if there wasn’t anything he would just walk to school hungry. It was around this time, that he had met a very strange looking boy that was always alone. He had white hair, white skin and scary black eyes with red irises. His name was Katsu Kuchiki, he was Victory’s first friend whom never spoke and no one could see; not even the spirits. Victory was always very fond of animals and loved playing with them. One day as he was on his way home, he noticed that there was a baby raccoon that was in the middle of the road. Seeing as though it was stuck Victory went to help it. As he was doing so, a car came at full speed and partially hit the kid; Victory was in shock and so he limped away from the scene of the crime. He was in pain for weeks and his ankle was broken in many pieces, it was around that time when his mother snapped out of her depression and finally did something about her child. Despite all that time of neglect, Victory was still able to smile at her and tell her that he was alright.

Quote :
When it comes to parties, I always tear up the dance floor; when it comes to celebrating birthdays I make sure to give my friends the best, but when it comes to my birthday I prefer to not say a word. It may have been the day I was born, but it was also the day of my loss. Don’t mean to sound poetic, but who would like to be reminded about that?

Things began to change and as Victory was taught how to fight, Storm was determined that her son would not face the same fate as her Matt. She became very strict to the point where Victory almost killed himself in efforts to impress her which she constantly blames herself for. During this time, Katsu began to visit more and more often causing Storm to become very worried because she didn’t see him and Victory was becoming too old for imaginary friends. One day when Victory was about twelve, Storm was planning out his birthday; when she got sick and tired of Victory’s imaginary friend. It was making her son delusional and he was constantly doing strange things when he said that his friend was around. Yelling angrily, Storm told Victory to get rid of his friend thus causing Victory to stampede out of the house. Feeling bad about what she had done, she began to recall her husband and also began to wonder what he would have done. Dwelling on the thought of her husband she accidentally overdosed her medicine and went out to get drunk; during this time she visited her husband’s grave and was attacked by hollows. Victory in the meantime was looking for Katsu; seeing as though his mom yelled and told him to leave, he couldn’t find him. Spotting Katsu, he chased after him in confusion; though Katsu was only a person in his mind, he actually led Victory towards his mother just in time to see her soul get devoured by a hollow. Heart broken, the red headed went into a range where he violently murdered each and every hollow before falling apart on his mother. Upon hearing his screams, the grave keeper called the authority thus taking both Victory and his mother towards the hospital.

Spoiler:

The day of her funeral was the very next day, Victory still unable to cope with the fact that he lost both parents was throwing up a very heart breaking fit which caused him to be taken away without saying goodbye. Being kept in a hospital, Victory went mad, escaped and was missing for three days when his aunt found him covered in mud at his mother’s grave. Victory was sent to the hospital and then transferred towards a rehab for attempt of suicide and abnormal violent behavior. Goei knowing that the rehab wasn't for him took him to Japan however he still didn’t change. For three weeks the red head had shut down from the world around him, not eating and being forced to drink. Eventually the red head pulled through after three months of being in Karakura town.

Quote :
Never judge a book by its cover; although action speaks more clearly than words. I don’t give a damn who side you’re on, if your my friend I’d die for you even if you back stab me. I’m just good like that

His aunt was a very strange and awkward vizard and taught him many things; he also learned not to judge a book by its cover even if they were enemies although that was what caused his death. Taking a walk in the rain, he saw a young girl sitting alone; she seemed very upset and had an ugly looking mask on. Victory being how he was; liked her mask and decided to talk to her not knowing that she was a sinner. The girl at first was going to kill him, but when he said how he thought about her and had even given her his strange black umbrella; she began to like him. She began to creepily stalk the red head where ever he went; the two became very close friends. When she told him that she was a sinner; he didn’t seem to mind at all, but he had no idea what she was doing behind his back. Moving again, Victory met Jail whom despite the fact Jail was jealous of him; Victory treated him like a little brother and even taught him the piano. The three became the terrible trio, committing trouble and protecting each other; the problem was that little did Victory know that the sinner was in love with Victory while Jail was in love with her thus causing a small gap in their relationship. However what scared Victory was the fact that no one saw Katsu. Thinking he was going mad, he fought with himself and sent Katsu away thus causing him to speak for the first time telling him that he will regret it. Katsu then disappeared never to be seen again, so he thought.

At the age of fifteen, the sinner confessed her feelings for him and had even attempted to kiss him; Jail seeing this was hurt and left before seeing the results. Victory, not feeling the same feelings for her; rejected her the best way he knew, but didn’t get the results he had hoped for. The sinner being a sinner was angry and began to hurt him all the meanwhile as she constantly stalked him, driving him mad till finally she suddenly disappeared. After completely mastering his fullbring, there was a sudden attack on the town where several coalition members died. Victory having meddled in a situation that didn’t concern him, stepped in the battle not knowing that his friend was leading the attack. Face to face with his best friend, the two had a battle to the death where Victory had actually unlocked his final form and managed to smash her sinners mask; in the act of getting pulled back towards the gates of hell, she accidentally blew a hole in Victory’s throat. Choking to death, Jail found him just as their best friend was dragged to hell. Enraged with this sudden act; Jail left him. Victory slowly died in tears of everything that had happened to him only to awake moments later with a chain.

He was then confronted by a shinigami named Taichi Kuchiki which sounded very similar towards Katsu Kuchiki; Taichi explained that he was going to be his guide and took the heartbroken teen through a strange passage where he double crossed his own members thus killing two seated officers and then fought Victory. Taichi explains how his father died because of him and how his mother died also because of him and that this whole time Taichi was trying to kill him this whole time. Breaking down into a rage, Victory’s chain began to break; the two battled and Victory managed to get Taichi down and was about to kill him when Taichi revealed that he was his uncle. Consumed in shock and disbelief; Victory couldn’t kill him, but Taich had other plans. By crushing his own hell butterfly, the cleaner came just as Victory’s chain broke. Fading into darkness, Katsu took over Victory’s unconscious body and killed Taichi just before they were consumed by the cleaner. Life in the cleaner was completely unknown; however within the depths of his mind, Victory not only apologized towards Katsu, but as well gave him his body and his soul. Falling into darkness once more, he was then awoken by a voice. As Victory woke up he was alive again, his once powerful vizard aunt was now human since she gave away everything to bring back her half-brothers son. Surprisingly Victory did not remember who she was, nor did he remember his whole life.

Throughout time, Victory slowly began to remember his past; though it was slowly coming back as bits and pieces. Joining the coalition, he began to remake friends and had even fallen in love with one of his closest friends. Meeting several different races, he lost his left eye in a spar and gained a newly improved cyber eye from a very intellectual bounto. Not long after he meets his father and is shocked to know that not only was he a captain, but he was part of the Kuchiki clan. Unfortunately, his father didn’t approve of his relationship thus causing a bad first impression. Losing a battle against an unidentified culprit, Victory was kidnapped becoming “Experiment 13” 

Side Notes:
1. Victory was my oc when I was fifteen years old, he was mod to become a part of this site I hope you like it!

2.Victory is naturally 17, but since he died and spent some time in the precipe world; he doesn't take himself much like a seventeen year old.

3. Victory was brought back to life at the cost of his aunts full power which made her human.

Spoiler:
Aunt Goei appears to have a passive attitude, she is the driving force behind the young fighter. She is loving, yet VERY strict. Victory lives in terror of all the spankings Goei gives him if he doesn't obey her. Goei has as a hobby Japanese calligraphy, but she often flubs up the simplest words. She also likes to drink a lot as well as flirt with young men when she is over 1000 years old. never call this lady granny for she would give almost anybody a spanking.
Spoiler:

5. theme song:

6. Victory is 1-3 tier and i don't plan on tiering him up anymore than that.

RP Sample: Irritated eyes stared at the clock in annoyance, the hands slowly ticked one second at a time; time always went by so slowly and the red head was getting more and more irritated by the second till finally it rang, a smile widened across his expression as he instantly darted towards the oven. “Now will see whose job is harder!” he said sounding very arrogant as he opened the oven. Suddenly a pitched black cloud filled the air causing the red headed teen to jump in shock throwing his hands back and forth he darted threw the room. “OH crap, oh crap! W-water that’s right water!” he cried out randomly, it was obvious that he wasn’t the best chef in all of Karakura town, but seeing as though Victory had finally decided to live on his own he couldn’t afford take out every night.

Turning back to the oven he suddenly blew at it causing a huge wave of wind to blow away the smoke. The food was burned to a crisp and so Victory was a bit disappointed since he had spent the whole time watching the clock so that it wouldn’t burn. “Stupid oven!” he said in defeat as he slowly fell onto the couch and took out his cellphone. His apartment was decent enough to have a couple of roommates which was a good idea since he needed to make extra cash. Dialing on the phone he sighed heavily, he was calling the same store he called almost every day. “Maybe I should get a roommate that cooks
” he said as his blue eyes began to dart around. The place was pretty messy and yet he still found it quite organized. “Or maybe one that cleans for their rent!” he said with a small chuckle till someone answered the phone.

After placing an order, he began to stretch out lazily as a cat jumped into his lap; the house was full of cats it was almost as if he horded them, but amazingly he didn’t as most of them just came and went as they please. Sly was his favorite pet though being a raccoon, ever since he saved it as a child his friend went with him everywhere he went except for school. Putting a hand full of chips into his mouth he slightly paused feeling a strange presence. Standing up he went towards his window to take a look. In a distance stood a shinigami patrolling the streets again; Victory sighed and scratched his head, he didn’t like it that he was so close to his apartment. Unlocking the door he walked out into the night to confront this shinigami and especially check what on earth the soul society wanted with this small town.

It didn’t take him long to catch up to the shinigami; Victory wasn’t the fastest human, but nor was he the slowest as he reappeared in front of the shinigami. “Yo!” he called out catching the soul reapers attention, she seemed a bit startled at first, but then she gave Victory a stern expression. “I understand that the soul society has its problems and also has its inspections, but the committee gots this place co-!” in the middle of Victory's sentence he was suddenly caught off as the shinigami suddenly passed out falling backwards. He instantly ran to her side and caught her before she hit the ground, her side was wounded as blood slowly trickled down onto the ground. “Damn
” Victor muttered as he instantly lifted her up and ran back to his house completely unaware that someone was watching him.

As he entered his house, he instantly placed her on his bed; his once white shirt was now coted red due to the blood she lost. Taking out his bandages, he went to preform first aid on her till he suddenly realized that he needed to remove her outfit. His face suddenly flushed, he didn’t know what to do; taking in a deep breath he took a tower and closed his eyes tightly as he dropped it across her chest, it took a few seconds for one of his eyes to slowly open and take a peak. Seeing as though her chest was completely covered he exhaled exhaustively as he was now able to attend her wounds without making himself feel uncomfortable. It didn’t take long for the shinigami to wake up, Victor was more than just finished attending her wounds; as she stood up and walked out of the room, she found Victor eating and watching some television. He didn’t look like he was paying any attention to her and so she attempted to leave quietly. “You know you should get some more rest before just leaving.” Victor said as he turned off the tv and looked at her. His expression was blank and he seemed a bit worried as the shinigami turned her face in annoyance. “I’m quite fine, I don’t need a child to tell me what to do.” She continued as Victory scratched his head. “Yeah, yeah; so how did you get that wound?”

The shinigami seemed a bit surprised, but she didn’t respond as she turned to leave. “Hey wait!” Victor said and was about to follow her when the window broke from a cero that was launched. Upon seeing the disaster, Victory tackled the shinigami out of harm’s way as she screamed from the sudden attack. Looking back, a strange looking hollow appeared in front of them causing the red head to grunt. “What the hell!” he called out sounding pissed. The hollow growled angrily as it launched a cero; the shinigami attempted to take summon her zanpakutou, but Victory stepped in front of her. His face had an angry scowl across it and his blue eyes were glowing, just as the cero came at him; he placed his hands in a “V” shape. The cero was instantly sucked in it and then shot back at the hollow causing it to roar as it made impact. As it began to squirm its tail was swung slamming Victory against the wall of his own apartment and causing it to crack. Most humans would have been knocked out, but Victory was on all four when the shinigami ran at him to see if he was alright. “Are you alright child?” she asked as he rubbed his head, blood dripped down his face as he looked at her. “I’m ok and I’m not a kid!” he said looking at her with a determined expression. “My Name is Victory, Victory Morgan.” He stated as he stood up and placed her behind him. “And I don’t give a damn how old you are girly, but you are in no position to take on a hollow!” he explained as the hollow slowly approached them in order to end their lives.

The hollow growled loudly as it jumped for an attack and Victory held up his the palm of his hand and blowed into it, there was a soft sound like a flute as he blew sending sharp crystals slicing at high speeds towards the hollows hollow mask. In a split second Victory was face to face with the hollow, for a moment he felt as if he could feel the presence of the once human hollow, but it all faded as the hollow scattered into nothing. Closing his eyes, Victory sighed again and then looked at the shinigami with a smile. “Your alright?” he asked her. For a brief moment she stared at him, but then her confusion became a soft smile. “Yeah I am.” She said as she stood up. “Aren’t you going to present yourself?” Victory asked as he looked around the huge mess around him, he wasn’t aware that the shinigami was standing at his window. “Maybe the next time we meet.” She said causing him to turn around, in a split second she was gone. Looking back and forth he then shrugged; it was probably a soul reaper thing to go back and forth like that, but he didn’t mind. “I’ll hold you to your word.” He said to know one in particular as he turned back towards the room and then paused. “How the hell am I going to fix this place up!” he screamed as there was a huge whole in the wall.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

It all looks okay... This might need to be watched, but it all looks good....

Advent Human 20418-good_job
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm

seconded. Fritz needs to tier it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:40 am

My bad...

Tier is... 1-5
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:42 am

D:< and now he forgot to move it to accepted. BLARGLE!!!! -x-.. there.. I did it..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Basic Information
Added more to personality, added more to likes and changed dislikes.
Character Appearance
Added more information, added equipment and pics.
Fighting Style
Added more information in strengths and defaults.
Abilities & Weapons
Primary Stage
took out two abilities and added in spirit thread.
Fullbring (Optional)
took out a power and added in a power
Final Stage
took out two abilities and added in the abilities from hyper mode that have already been approved and divided it into team combat and regular combat abilities. (Summon must be accepted in abilities which is why it has no cool downs.)
Hyper Mode
added more info
Back Drop:
Background:added more info
Side Notes: added two more notes.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:56 pm

1. I can't find this "Spirit Thread" thing you said above. I might be missing it, or something. XD

Everything else seems fine, to me. XD Except for the summon thing, which I can't find, for some reason. Anyway, once your summoning is approved/denied, and you tell me what spirit thread is, this'll be approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 am

Silly parius didn't look properly. I seen the abilities, they're right there. He seen them once i pointed him in the right direction. :b seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advent Human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Human   Advent Human Empty

Back to top Go down

Advent Human
Page 1 of 1