Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_vote_lcapJeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_voting_barJeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_vote_lcapJeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_voting_barJeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip)   Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Robot Template

Basic Information

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip) K-2so10

"I am here to serve. Gaige says I have to."

Name: Jeffrey the coffee Bot
True Age: 16
Sex: Male?
Personality:Highly Sarcastic, incredibly annoying, Jeffrey is the first ever AI created by Gaige Ashe, when she was bored 2 years ago. He lacks true sentience like a serion, but his ability to reason, and be unreasonable, is surpassed only by his ability to make the finest coffee in the world. Jeffrey is obsessed with coffee, and firmly believes everyone should drink it at all times. Mention that you've run out, and he will go to hell and high water to deliver it to you, whether you want it or not.

But Jeffrey is not just the Coffee bot. He is a unique individual who also enjoys getting in the way, knocking things down, turning off the stove. He claims Gaige programmed him to be obtrusive. He also claims he cannot lie. Jeffrey is not afraid to state the truth, simply because he does not care of the consecquences.

However Jeffrey is a kind- belligerent machine who will stop at nothing to protect his home, and his creator. And his creators freinds, because she told him to. If he had a choice he probably wouldn't. Although in the case of Cain he would consider it, since he has a strange fondness for Cain.

Jeffrey is profoundly terrified of coffee running out. Not just in the house, but the entire world. He is also afraid of Olivia firestorms hair. It is danger incarnate, and spilling coffee on it has never ended well for him. And finally, Serion scare him. Because he's afraid of getting a taste for killing humans. After all, if everyone is dead, who will drink his coffee?

Fears: Coffee running out, Olivia's hair, Serion

Character Appearance

Height: 8ft.
Weight: 540lbs
Physical Traits: once a pair of arms on wheels, Jeffrey has grown over his 2 years of being a coffee fiend. It was decided that, despite his glitchy AI and tendancy to throw cups at poeple, he would be upgraded to act as additional security. Jeffrey is an intimidating 8ft tall, with white, lifeless eyes and no mouth. his head is small and round, his armor is though, his limbs long and strong.

Clothing:
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Jeffrey has a number of combat protocols which he ignores on a regular basis, and instead improvises, usually using his fists as partially lethal weapons. While Gaige has provided him with a range of weaponry and the ability to adapt on the fly, he preferes  splashing a steaming hot cup of coffee in his opponant's face, or throwing the entire mug at their head.

That being said, he actually can become serious, at which point he goes from pain in the ass coffee bot, to a proficient combatant capable of keeping up with the most sentient of beings. Jeffrey, despite his MANY flaws, quirks, glitches and idiosyncrasies, is not to be taken lightly when the cards are on the table. Cause he'll flip the table, and serve up a cup of coffee with a side of ass kicking. If he feels like it.

Strengths:
Physical Strength: Jeffrey's Physical strength is on par with the best strength characters of his tier. Not that he'll pick up anything other than a coffee mug.
Armor: Jeffrey has incredibly tough to pierce armor. It might have something to do with his ability to frustrate people to the point of murder.

Weaknesses:
Speed: Jeffrey is many things, but fast is not one of them. Though, its unknown if he lacks speed, or simple moves slower than most to be utterly frustrating.
Power core: Jeffrey has a power core that is identifiable as Serion in nature. However, it is not a very good core.

Weapons

Ability/weapon Name: Powerfist
Description: Jeffrey has power fists installed. He is able to punch with the force of a cero with each once a post.

Ability/weapon  Name: Bruise paper
Description: Jeffrey commonly wields a rolled up news paper with a steel bar in it.

Combat Protocols

Ability/weapon  Name: Scan Protocol
Description: Jeffrey scans a target, revealing their race, general level of power, gender, height and weight, any internal or external injuries and potential weaknesses. He has a 50% of discovering one weakness with a scan. His scan also allows him to scan body language, giving him general details on a person's emotional state and stress levels. He can send Data directly to Gaige.

While all of this is helpful, Jeffrey can also do an active scan in combat, granting him a 50% chance of predicting a person's movements for  the duration. It lasts 3 posts with a 2 post cooldown.

Ability/weapon Name: Coffee splash
Description: Jeffrey throws a steaming hot cup of coffee at the target. It can cause first degree burns, and deals a bala worth of damage. Tastes delicious.

Ability/weapon Name: Movement Enhancement
Description: Activation of this combat protocol Grants Jeffrey movement enhancements. He becomes more agile, and Jeffrey gains a temporary speed enhancement, increasing his boosts from x2 to x4 for 1 post. 1 post cooldown.

Ability/weapon  Name: Energy Bubble projection
Description: Jeffrey holds out both hands in front of him, creating a bubble of energy around him. It blocks physical and energy based attacks. He cannot move while using it. It can block a range of attacks, and depending on the attack, the bubble gains a cooldown.

Weaker than a cero: The bubble can block up to 10 attacks weaker than a cero in one post.

Cero: the bubble can block 1 cero per post.

gran rey: the bubble can block 1 gran rey cero, but gains a 3 post cooldown.

Cero oscuras: the most the bubble can block. Gains a 4 post cooldown.

Ability/weapon Name:
Description:

Ability/weapon Name:
Description:

Boosts: speed, strength and durability x2

Back Drop

Background: A long time ago, when Gaige was very young, Jeffrey's first form of existance was created. Mercy Ashe, Sister to kevin Ashe, programmed the framework of the AI the would one day become Jeffrey. Before she could every finish the robot, Mercy disappeared. That was 15 years ago. It was two years ago, Gaige rediscovered Jeffrey's framework on an old computer, and she continued work on the AI and within time brought him to life.

At first, he was little more than a pair of arms on wheels, and Gaige programmed him for simple tasks like making coffee or cleaning up her workshop. With each update to his systems, each improvement, he gained a little bit of life. It was only after the serion first appeared that Gaige made serious headway in his Programming.

After killing her mother Gaige began work on a new host for Jeffrey, who had a tendancy to crash into things. Infact he had many glitches in his code, the biggest being his intense desire to supply everyone in range with coffee, even if they didn't ask. It became more noticeable when Gaige established the guild.

Only recently has Jeffrey gained a full body capable of great feats of strength and power, and chosen to ignore it and make coffee. Though he does enjoy annoying humans simply because he can. Its entertaining.

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Jeffrey The Coffee Bot(wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: New Applications-
Jump to: