Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_vote_lcapThe Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_voting_barThe Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_vote_lcapThe Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_voting_barThe Girl and The Prince(Ryo) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Empty
PostSubject: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 am

Shanghai. China. A massive city filled with millions of people. A redhead with green eyes walked along the streets of the city. Her walk took her to a more secluded area of the city, as she searched for something. Vyn wore a long red sleevrless coat over a black top and a pink skirt, black thigh high stockings, red shin high boots. A long glove covered her left hand and arm, while her right hand was entirely mechanical from the fingertips to just above the elbow.

Vyn was pretty, with pale white skin, though she appeared somewhat frail. She had no spiritual energy what so ever, and most mistook her for a normal human. She was not weak. Untrained however, yes. Which was why she was here, looking for leads on a person who might be able to train her. Of course, that was easier said then done when one had half learned chinese in one night to try and get some answers. She probably should have stuck with that until she was finshed.

It was also easier to do when hollow didn't drop in unannounced, which is exactly what happened right then. A gargantua tore open the sky and several large hollow burst out, spreading into the screaming crowds around. Chaos errupted pretty quickly as they went for the choice souls, ones with spiritual energy. One of them seen her and, the fact that she was standing completely still probably made her look like an easy meal. It lunged, and her fist snapped out, colliding with the side of its mask.

The hollow shot across the street, its mask shattered in a single blow. Vyn kicked off the ground, launching herself close to the speed of shunpo into the side of a second hollow that had grabbed a child. The hollow's body broke on inpacked and Vyn kicked off him, grabbing the child as the hollow let go. She put the kid down on and told him to run.

And then a pair shinigami appeared. Together they killed the last one. Vyn continued on her way, when another gargantua opened. She expected more hollow, but since she couldn't sense, had no idea what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Food. He needed something bad. The entirety of his first return had been a failure. He had only eaten one soul, and nothing great at that, just a single drop of power from the ocean of possibilities and he was sure it had made him sick to have even tried. He'd ripped open a Gargantua for the hollows who had gathered around him to try and consume him his open threat to all of them was he'd kill them if they even tried to attack him his left arm rippling with electricity as the reishi in the air of hueco mundo return it's complete use to him. He wasn't about to let some garden variety peasants eat him before he got his answered but he also wasn't about to let the entire mass of souls within him gain control of his body just because he was growing hungry. He hadn't made an exit point for the Gargantua, he'd left that open to the several hollows that went through, they'd choose his banquet for him.

As the portal closed he smiled, he'd felt a few interesting people on the other side, and had immediately felt two of the hollows lose their lives. Someone tasty was definitely on the other side. Opening the portal again he stepped through. An oriental town was spread out before him, and to his own disarray and disappointment, not a single thing seemed out of place as the hollows had died. A flash of his blade caught one of the shinigami that had killed the hollows. Ripping the soul right out of the shinigami his face broke out into a smile before ecstatic laughter, "Reaping a soul reaper. Now that's a grand new one." Scared and in rage the other shinigami came at him, back handing the zanpakuto he plunged his hand into the shinigami's chest, his other hand caressing the side of her face "If only you had been an arrancar I would have taken care of a woman with such a fine frame as your own..." As he had finished his statement he flung her body to the wind a single bala obliterating it. Those two couldn't have been the only one's to have killed the hollows that had come through. He was certain of it but he couldn't sense even remotely someone strong enough to have done it nearby.

Standing dumbfounded in the air looking around his hair caught the light of the sun. He likely looked out of place in the sky where he was standing. His armor and hair reflecting the light made his pale skin seem even more sickly than it normally did from lack of proper sun in hueco mundo. He broke out into a fit of laughter in the sky, his dark blue eyes filling with tears of laughter "Those damned idiots died to those two pathetic shinigami and they thought they could eat me? That really is priceless, they did deserve to die for that. Family or not." He looked out across the city and took a deep breath tugging on a few souls of the weaker humans in the area, not enough to rip them from their bodies but enough to cause mass black outs. He'd rather the weak ones not get in his way of hunting the strong.

Last edited by Joris Cullen on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Vyn had kept walking, ignoring the Gargantua. The proper people to deal with a hollow attack where there now, and she didn't need to help. But screams caught her ears, and she turned around as an arrancar exploded the remains of the female shinigami with a bala. The arrancar didn't move, and she thought he was about to go away when something happened, something tried to tug at her soul but was rebuffed by the bio electrical field generated by her skin, and nearly everyone around her passed out or died. The screaming stopped. Silence fell over the area. This wasn't her problem. She only killed the hollows for trying to eat her.

Vyn turned to walk away, but of course, she was still standing. If the arrancar was looking for strong food, he'd assume she was worth it because she hadn't collapsed. But there were other humans who were still standing too, mostly running the fuck away by now. She wasn't afraid to fight the arrancar, though she couldn't tell how powerful he was. She just had better things to be doing, and no doubt there were shinigami on their way to deal with him anyway. She didn't need to get involved. She told herself that, until she noticed the child she'd saved stirring. If he wasn't unconscious, was he in danger of being consumed?

She looked for the arrancar, hoping he wasn't watching, and walked over to grab the child. She picked him up and started walking away as quietly and fast as she could. She wouldn't leave a child to die. She had no time for the rest of the people here, but a child was different.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:21 pm

He saw a good majority of the humans nearby still standing and the smile across his face was enough. He heard the few screams breaking out he sonido'd down to the street level. Holding his hand out at those running, "Shush shush now. Don't worry. You can rest on the ground too if you don't have any powers." He continued to hold his bloody hand up at the people. He really had no intentions of eating anyone that didn't have some sort of power to fight back against him, where was the fun in a sardine hunt anyways? As he walked down the street he tapped people on the shoulders. If they actually had no powers he'd catch them and softly cradle their body to the ground. "My sister would be proud of me for not just killing you all, but she'd frown upon the fact I'm not hunting down..." he was looking for the word as he cradled another human to the ground, "Criminals. That's what you call them"

He spotted the woman at the end of the street from him trying to avoid contact with him and get away. He wasn't completely surprised. A few of the people he had asked to stay or fight back had already broken off into dead sprints down the side alleys. No one here had any sort of strength and the woman had been carrying a child. Likely her own he didn't understand human ages very well or how they reproduced. The few that hadn't passed out though he was certain might have a child eventually strong enough for him to come back it's why he didn't outright murder cattle.

His voice traveled across the air down the alley ways, "Now, now. Don't go running. You all are very special in some ways. You didn't pass out for starters. He sonido'd through the alley repeating the process as he had in the street without the courtesy of catching those he knocked out as their bodies slumped. When he stopped in front of the woman holding the child he looked at her, then the child. "Oh so it didn't fully pass out. That child really will grow into something stronger when it grows up. He turned his attention to the woman then her mechanical arm and raised an eye brow, in the alley way his blue eyes seemed bright, and his face darker. "That thing could really pack a blow if you wanted it to I'm sure... but I don't sense an ounce of reishi from you. His eyes narrowed, "What actually are you? his voice was cold and venomous.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Vyn was almost away when he appeared infront of her. Oh, she could run, and be gone in a second, but with his speed he'd probably chase her. She might lose him, but she had a feeling he'd tear the city apart to get her now once she did. It was clear he was after someone strong. She was a bit useless to him as food, but if he wanted a fight he'd get one. And he'd know it. She put the boy down and pushed him behind her, watching the arrancar carefully. He commented on her arm. Oh he was not wrong, but she didn't need it to hit hard. All of her was a weapon. "Its just a memento, something my sister gave me."

Literally, Gaige had shot off her arm to save her life, and also replaced it for her. Becuase her body could heal from many things, but it couldn't replace her strengthened bones for some reasons. "I'm just a girl who wants to be left alone. Push me though, and I promise I'll become a nightmare that you cannot comprehend..." She didn't smile, she watched his expression and knew where this was going. He was war hungry.

She looked at the kid. There was no way she'd be keeping the fight around here. These people couldn't run. She'd prefer to get it out of the city but Shanghai was so big, there was no chance that would happen. Move the fight though, she could do. Vyn moved at blinding speed, one minute she was standing still the next she had him by the leg, and with inhuman strength, she spun and tossed him over the building infront of her.

Vyn took a few steps forwards and kicked off the ground hard enough to crack it with the force of her leap, following after the arrancar. She followed him until he stopped and landed a few feet away. "You get an idea of what your messing with, Arrancar? You might not be able to sense power from me, but I can still kick you ass across this city. Go home. I'll only warn you once."
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:17 pm

He had listened to the girl, the arm was a memento from her sister, how sweet he had something similar from Olivia he guessed. Their cero together, though if she was gone he couldn't necessarily do that. As he watched the woman put the child down and put him behind her he spoke calmly, "Whether the child can see me or not you should have him run al-" Before he finished his sentence he felt his legs come out from under him he was looking at the sky as he fell and knew it was the woman doing. Yet still caught off guard he didn't expect what had happened next. Sky, city, sky city. He flew head over heels into the sky and slowly but surely caught himself in the air standing upside down looking down at the city now.

"My... my... you were the one that took out the hollows I'm sure." His eyes looked around the alleys until he spotted the boy on his own crying. The woman was gone from her original position, dropping closer to the ground he straightened up so that he wasn't being a bat in the sky anymore, when he spotted the woman. "Oh I definitely understand now what I'm getting into, and what I'm most curious of is why I can't feel a single thing from you." He sonido'd to her side so that his head was nearly resting on her shoulder. He held her shoulders firmly so that she couldn't punch him away in an instant as he spoke the next part. "You'd think that since I couldn't sense anything from you, that you would have feigned being powerless and just let yourself pass out, or at least have gotten the child out of the streets so he wouldn't have to see everyone sleeping"

As he finished he let go of her arms and instantly sonido'd a distance away from her again. "If you don't have a substantial amount of reishi you'd just make me sick to consume..." He waved his hand at the humans he had knocked out, "It's why their sleeping and the shinigami were eaten. Even a garden variety filth like them has enough to only taste like dirty water. He wasn't about to under estimate the woman but as far as he was concerned she only could throw him, and buildings didn't hurt much when his hierro was up.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 pm

She shrugged. "Its a long story, but i don't have anything to sense." She replied. One she didn't plan on explaining to him. He moved close, and although him touching her definitely made her a little uncomfortable she didn't attack. She was ready to wack him if he tried anything but he just spoke. "I didn't want to get caught up in what ever this is. I was going to leave before you noticed me but then i seen the kid." She said. He moved away and explained why he didn't eat weak souls. She shrugged. "Then there's really no point in trying to eat me. However I'm feeling a little more invested in this situation now, so I'm not going to let you walk off and eat whoever you want."

She shifted her foot slightly. "I suggest you leave, but I have a feeling your not going to do what i say. I know how stubborn and irrational your kind can be when they're hungry." She remembered wrestling Olivia over one of her own chicken skewers... "Or itching for a fight. Whichever it is, it'll get you in trouble." She said.

She knew she probably wouldn't catch him off guard with another throw, but he might still undestimate her. Purhaps a few kicks and punches from her would make him decide this wasn't worth the trouble and he'd leave. So she did just that, moving in on him as fast as before, she aimed a kick at his side, but struck with the force of a cero on top of the kick itself. Hierro or not, it would hurt.

Hit or miss she kept close and followed her kick with an uppercut from her flesh and bone hands, again striking with the force of a cero behind it. If it landed it would probably split her knuckles, but the wounds would heal almost instantly, and then moved into a blitz of punches from both hands.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 2:05 am

The moment he saw the girl begin to move again his zanpakuto blade had been drawn and released. His entire form shifting in an instant as he threw up his arm an azure blue flame skittering along the entire length of his forearm as he caught the kick protecting his stomach. Through his eyes now he was following her perfectly fine and caught the uppercut with his other hand, his fingers popping through the metal gauntlet that he now wore over his hand, which seemed to burn with the same azure flames. "Impressive woman..." He spoke slow enough for her to hear him as his lips seemed to move impossible fast. The armor around his hands and forearms spread across his entire body until his head was covered in a fullhelm helmet. Resting across his back was a six foot black blade and he didn't seem to mind the added weight.

As she began to throw the volley of punches he realized that every time he open palm caught her fist that she'd thrown the uppercut with that the blood began to stop transferring over to his gauntlet. After the fourth volley he grabbed her fist, then her forearm in an instant of motion throwing her over his shoulder and into the air. He watched her as she flew and stretched out his fingers. Her blows really had done a number of his hands and the azure hierro had only absorbed so much of the force. She definitely had destroyed the hollows on her own no doubt about it and now he was choosing her as his prey, or was she his play thing? "If you were capable of hearing. I could make an exception for a woman.. except maybe a vizard." He shrugged, keeping a trophy only worked if the trophy wasn't trying to pummel his face in. He sonido'd after where he had thrown the woman in an attempt to catch her in a half cradle, before sonido'ing away again before she could assault him. Sliding the busterblade off his back and starting a half spin he left a plume of electricity behind himself as he spun at the woman blade in hand to try and cut her clean in half.

(OOC, the entire post kinda relies on allowing Styxx to throw her into the air, and that she can actually stand on air. If not you can image he set her back down on top of a building. None of the auto hits did any damage either if you let them go through.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:44 am

(ooc indeed she cannot.)

The Arrancar caught her blows. How the added force ontop of her already powerful blows didn't shatter his bones, she didn't know. But It might have something to do with the armor that spread across his body. She went in again and he caught her by the arm, throwing her into the air. Ah.  This was a new experience, she thought to herself as she flipped head over heals. She was expecting a cero to follow her, and since she wasn't able to redirect with no surfaces to kick off she'd have to tank it. He spoke, so fast most people wouldn't understand but she caught what he said. "What, you want me to be your human girl or something? This isn't a date, arrancar."

It never came, instead the arrancar grabbed her again and moved down to the ground, then moved away to avoid her follow up. Wise cause she was going to go for the nuts. He came back, that over sized sword swinging to  try cut her in half. Vyn put her left hand out and blacked it, stopping it dead in the air. It cut into the palm of her hand, but advanced no farther as it met with her almost unbreakable bones. She didn't even seem to notice the pain, as blood trickled down her arm, dripping onto the roof. She looked at him. "Unimpressive male." She said with a smile.

He was able to track her speed, and match her strength. They were close in terms of power, or he was holding back. Of course he could have a massive well of spiritual energy and even if he used it to flatten a building she wouldn't feel it. But right now, she was sure she wasn't in over her head. She pushed  the blade away from her if he hadn't already moved it. The cut in her hand started to close up, the bleeding already stopped. "Your probably wondering how that big sword didn't split my arm like a branch. Well, It took a railgun blow off my right arm."

She moved, and two steps in pushed against the roof to propel herself forward. The force was enough to shatter the roof beneath her feet as she did, but she was moving at him at near shunpo speeds by that point. She jumped and twisted in the air, aiming to land on his chest with her feet for a powerful double kick, and kick off again with the same force that had shattered the building. This would of course send her rocketing in the opposite direction, and hopefully hurt him in the process.

If he grabbed her foot he was still getting a kick in the chest considering the speed she was going. She just wasn't going to be flying away like a pinball. Instead she would blast him with half a cero of electricity from her body. If he dodged, she was going fast enough that she'd fly off the roof, hitting the wall of the building across the street feet first. In which case she'd come back again but go in for an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am

He smirked as she mentioned it wasn't a date. Oh of course it wasn't. She was his prey now, and regardless of whether he defiled he frame by ripping her other arm off or her legs he still had to decide whether he actually would keep himself a pet. His sister never had been fond of him mistreating the other species. Their mothers compassion for others. He had developed a portion of it, and the only reason he still cultivated any of it was because of his sister.  If it hadn't been for her he would have been colder than their father and probably already found himself in the grave.

When his sword stopped in the girls arm his eyes peered across the blade. He'd clearly cut right into the arm, the blood pooling onto the ground was a sign of that, but the wound was already closing. This confirmed his first suspicion as to why her broken knuckles had healed while punching him before hand. Maybe her skin wasn't real after all. His eyes darted to look at the mechanical arm as he heard her speak, "Your probably wondering how that big sword didn't split my arm like a branch. Well, it took a railgun to blow off my right arm." His mind scowered to think of what in her arm could have stopped his sword as she leaped back.

When he glanced up from his blade and he felt an immense pressure on his chest. Looking up at the woman he raise an eyebrow and gave her a smirk, the force hitting him mere moments afterwards wiped the grin from his face and he felt his feet dig down into the ground before the entirety of the pressure built up and he went toppling down the street and slammed into a wall stopping completely. "You definitely. Are a prize." He picked himself up off the ground smiling again. The electricity coursing across his body made him ache and he was curious as to why he couldn't control it but he figured it had something to do with that last kick. Rotating his shoulder he glanced across over to where she, "Regardless of date or not. A pretty frame is something to claim, and afterwards protect as my own property." He sonido'd alongside her holding a small wispy black dagger in his hand and went to have the blade slash across the side of her face to cut her cheek. "If it takes a railgun to break you then I don't have to worry about being rough."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 pm

She jumped and landed infront of him as he got back off the ground and spoke. "Unfortuneately this game is rigged. I'm not a prize you can win." She said. She blushed slightly but it was outshone by the annoyance on her face at his comment about trying to claim her pretty frame. "Thats not how it works, not if you want to keep the thing between your legs." He moved, attacking her with a dagger, slashing her across the cheek. Blood ran down her cheek and she wiped it away as the cut closed, turning to a pink scar, which faded as she spoke. "I'm getting allot of mixed signals here. Stop holding back, stop flirting if that's what you call that, and hit me!" She said.

She moved in to strike, uppercutting with her metal hand, adding the extra force of a cero to her blow. She slid into an elbow going for the gut with her other arm, and then tried to wrap her hands around the back of his neck. If he did, she would try and bring her knee up into his ribs, hopefully cracking them with the blow.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:25 pm

"Mixed signals are good here." The electricity coursing across his body began to spark up again as he broke into a smile. As she moved in to uppercut him he took a single step back following her movements again with his eyes, the elbow to his chest had caught him mostly off guard but he moved with the impact to slide back further away as she threw her arms up to try and bring his upper body down. "Now who's sending mixed signals? Trying to throw my head into your waist." Avoid the woman still he shook his head with a smile, "I was only certain the arrancar women were so backwards in their meanings."

He came in with metal covered fist and went to punch her in the stomach. Bladed weapons wouldn't work against her, and fighting her in a war of attrition to cause her to bleed out wouldn't work due to that high speed regeneration. The strength of her body could be attributed towards robotics. His eyes glanced across to the robotic arm, she likely had more robotics in her body to compensate for everything. After making his punch extremely readable he'd sonido directly above her and try to axe kick her head into the ground if she tried to catch his arm or swing a punch towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:10 pm

She tensed as he punched her in the gut, his fist hitting her compact muscles. It hurt, and she slid back considering she weighed barely anything, but she had a high pain tolerance and the bruises would heal. He jumped up and tried to kick her in the head, but she blocked it, and caught his leg if she could. If she did catch him she would slam him into the ground as hard as she could, which would be pretty fucking hard. "Yeah, thats not what i was going for. But keep thinking i'd find you useful for that if it helps your pride."

She jumped back either way and looked at him. He was speed up again, and she had noticed he'd been slowed slightly a little while ago. Something was causing his speed to increase and decrease. And while he seemed more intense when he was sped up, but he still wasn't giving it his all. Which was she found annoying, considering he'd been all for a fight before. Perhaps she perplexed him so much, he was to busy thinking about it to fight her properly. It was possible, considering she was one of a kind.

"I'm not sure your really into this. If your not going to fight why don't you go eat some criminals or something? Might as well be useful to society if your going to eat our kind. Or i can give you a reason to fight back. Your choice." She said. She raised her left hand, which started to crackle, lighting ripping the length of her arm.

There was no blocking this, hierro and armor parted like butter against her peircing strike. She lunged forward, feinting with her piercing strike, only to dash to his side and try drive her metal fist into his face, and then followed up with the piercing strike properly, aiming for the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:01 pm

As she slammed him into the ground and he rolled away the entirety of his electric personality dispersed across the road way and vanished into the earth. Picking himself back up he smiled, "It wouldn't hurt my pride at all otherwise, you are just a human after all, and I'm a prince toying with his new found toy." Dusting himself off he turned to look at her. He was almost ready to fight her seriously, he still had deviced a plan to get past her healing but he was sure that she couldn't continuously do that forever.

As she made the same sort of comment he had before he smiled, for all he knew she was a criminal trying to get him to bother someone else. As her left arm began to crackle with lightning his smile spread even further across his face. "My oh my it's a light show! You really are a wondrous pet!" As she lunged at him he moved to block the electrical arm, seeing out of the corner of his eye metal arm coming towards his face he watched her pull the bladed hand away. Reinforcing the hierro along the side of his helmet he took the blow to his head, letting his entire body spin around and the piercing strike went across his back cutting through his armor and hierro alike and burning his back.

Bringing a single foot up between them both he pushed off her chest and spun away like a top. Landing on the air, the flesh across his back sizzling from the lightning, "Shocking that a human with no ounce of spiritual pressure could pierce through my hierro and my armor." His back coursing with electricity making it look like he had a pair of beating wings keeping him in the air as his electric personality worked wonders on his back trying to numb the nerves and seal any open wounds, once it was finished the electricity exploded outwards.

"You wanted me to have a reason to fight back..." As he started speaking a semi-circle of dark metal began to spin around him as his busterblade returned to his hand. "Then I'm fully ready!" Wings of darkness spread from his back as he flew down at her with the buster blade drawn he made a slow swing towards her right side hoping she'd take the bait to block with her arm. His own left arm was curled in towards his stomach as a bubbling darkness built up between his stomach and the underside of his arm. He was planning to throw a spear and a hail of daggers at the woman's eyes and throat if she threw her arm up to block the sword.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

"Yeah, light show, right. Hold still and watch the pretty lights you buffoon!" She said as she lunged at him. the fist connected and she slashed him across the back, surprising him apparently. "See, thats what you spiritual folk seem to forget. Humans can be powerful without spiritual energy. Or tech." She said, smiling.

Unfortunately Vyn was not going to take obvious bait. He was faster than he was pretending to be with his slow swing. She jumped onto the sword and ran along it, trying to kick him in the face as she went into a backflip and landed down behind him. There was a flash, and a finely crafted sword appeared in her right hand. Vyn spun, slashing at his back with the force of a cero behind the swing, with such an enhanced swing it should go through his hierro. Not as easily as the piercing strike had, but still the blade's edge was no joke with enough force behind it.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:01 pm

As she landed on his blade and jumped behind him he spun the blade edge around to try and make her lose her footing and fall. The momentum of the swing shifting as he turned the blade put him into a bridge motion with his hips moving forward, his back bending. Bringing the blade over his head and slamming it into the blade that she planned to cut into his back he smiled as he felt the force behind it blow past him. "Crafty" The energy he had pooling on his chest erupted forward in a crescent arc past their connected blades and straight for the woman, spears, blades, and spines of darkness all expanding from his chest in an attempt to impale and skewer her on the spot. Regardless of whether she dodged or not he'd launch a bala from his blade to propel himself away and straighten up.

Spinning about and standing tall about seven feet away he'd smile. "So what now deary? You going to try and get behind me to shiv me with some tiny blade you just happened to have on you?" Electricity was coursing across his body as he talked, his smile as he talked seemed to be dripping with plasma. Then as the dripping plasma slowly stopped dripping and began to form a solid ball of blue in his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, the golf ball sized ball balanced, talking slowly and carefully as to not bite his own tongue off, "This here, is a toy." He let the ball slide off his tongue and with one quick motion flat palmed it like a paddle right at the woman. Sonido'ing in front of it, then behind her he brought his foot up, the electricity sparking in an upward arc breaking sections of the road beneath him as he kicked out at her back, the rocks shooting towards her skin as well.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Their blades clashed and energy erupted from his chest. She lept back avoiding the brunt of it, receiving cuts and scrapes, and a spear that tore into the flesh of right arm. She skidded away and slapped the bala with her sword as her wounds started to heal. The arrancar seemed to think her sword laughable. She shrugged. "Atleast i can't be accused of trying to over compensate for a small package." She said with a slight smile. He rolled out a ball of plasma on his tongue and shot it at her, then sonido'd. The tug of her bioelectric skin's field told her where he'd gone, and she narrowly avoided the kick as she knocked the ball of plasma away with her metal arm, causing the metal to heat up, as it contacted with the plasma.

What ever material gaige had used to build this arm, it was highly heat resistant. As she spun to face Styxx, and avoid being barraged with pebbles she dashed forward and tried to drive the burning hot steel fist into his face. She brought her blade in an upper cut, aiming for the throat, and then jumped, curling, and kicked off his chest or arm/sword if he blocked. Block or not, she'd kick off him with enough force to drive him back and send her vaulting into the air. She hit the side of a building with her feet, and kicked off, shooting past him. Hitting the opposite building cracked the wall from the speed of her impact, and bricks were knocked lose.

Vyn caught a brick and threw it at Styxx's chest. Normally a brick posed little danger to an arrancar, but she put the force of a cero behind her throw. Then she kicked off again, following right after the brick, sword raised and tip pointed towards his chest. She shot in fast, hoping to impale him with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:45 pm

He watched as the ball of plasma missed the woman barely, her entire body moving about as she went to punch him. To him, her fist was gaining in speed as he was returning to normal again. He tilted his head just barely off to the side to dodge it as her fist went right past his ear. He could feel the heat radiating from where the plasma had nicked the robotic limb. His eyes followed the blade coming up along his chest the hierro already reinforcing along the entirety of where the slash would be as a shadow formed around his throat and grabbed the blade as the force hit it leaving just enough of a cut for blood to come out as he threw his head up as if he had taken the full force. Stumbling back his throat bleeding just the little bit he smiled, hoping the hoax would work. Then as her feet came up to his chest he allowed the entirety of his body to just flow, slamming into the ground blue electricity shot up into the air like flames as his electric personality faded.

"My my, you call it compensation. I call it total domination. Which you seem to be a fan of." As he began to pull himself up off the ground she shot past him. If he hadn't noticed her do it he wouldn't have even noticed. He heard the building shattering behind him and a smile spread. Fully standing back up and turning to face the woman he caught sight of the brick and fired off a bala immediately, the resulting masonry dust blocked his vision of the woman as he felt the blade slide right through his chest and out his back.

The cut on his throat had already completely healed, so he knew exactly where the blood that was spilling down the sides of his mouth was coming from. His eyes for a second seemed completely lifeless each staring off into the distance. As the light returned to his eyes he placed his hand on the woman's shoulder, lightly, his hand heating up from electricity coursing across her own skin he concentrated on the blade in his stomach as his hand continued to burn up. Through gritted teeth he quietly spoke "Penetration on the first date? That's both tsundere and too fast for even me." His hand now giving a red glow that even he was worried about he grabbed the blade his own electricity coursing across it now as he went in an attempt to crush it where it entered his chest.

A dome of darkness began to surround the two of them if the woman didn't immediately move out of the vicinity of the man or the dark ring circling him. If she was caught within it a cyclone of darkness would consume her body and ravage it with cuts and bruises similar to those from blades. If she did escape the orb would pulsated a few times before exploding out to show the mans entire right arm coated in the darkness, a large mass of it surrounding the hand.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Vyn smiled up into his face. He put his hand on her shoulder, and she was surprised he didn't flinch. But his own electricity bit at her and she ignored it. "Don't blame me. You were begging for it." She said, as he gripped the sword and tried to crush it. Nothing happened. It wasn't made of common steel after all. Vyn went to pull the blade free, when darkness rose up around them. her smile faded as it closed in, and she jumped back as fast as she could, even cracking the ground as she did. But it still wasn't fast enough, an she was shredded by the black energy.

Flying loose from the darkness she lost her balance and hit the wall behind her, the impact shaking bricks loose. Her body was wracked with pain, and while she had a high pain threshold normally, there was a point even she was effected. The wounds closed slower, due to the sheer amounts of them. And her clothes were shredded, though not to the point of revealing much. She straightened, cringing slightly at the movement, and looked at her opponent, who still had a sword through him and was charging allot of energy in his right hand.

Vyn clicked her fingers and the sword appeared in her hand. She hoped its sudden disappearance from his body hurt. She had to take a moment to breath, as she observed him. Because what ever he was planning with all that energy couldn't be good, and she needed to be ready to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:15 pm

The gathering of darkness around his hand didn't help chill the burning within it at all, and that pissed him off to no end. The electricity coursing along his body once more seemed to have a direct focal point this time around. His hand, his body, his mind was all focused on his hand. The twitching, the pains, the foreign electricity was causing it to spasm and that was the entire reasoning for the shadow cast in place. Yet as the electricity coursed across the shadow it bled away, dripping like a foul liquid, bubbling, popping, sizzling. The sounds weren't natural to him at all it was pissing him off more and more. Gritting his teeth his hand still wrapped around the blade in his stomach before he felt his entire palm squeeze shut. The blade gone from his body he took a sudden deep breath of blood.

The animalistic gurgle that came from his throat as he took the breath was enough to send him over the edge, an azure and crimson pillar shot out from his mouth as he expelled the excess blood from his lungs forcibly, coughing sparks and electricity as he turned to look over at the woman. "Know now, regardless of the results of this fight. If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven. For that is the rule of honor." The wound in his chest was buzzing away with electricity and though it pained him feeling it burn through his chest he knew closing the wound was important.

The bubbling and sizzling of the cast of darkness of his arm continued until the cast slowly worked its way down his shoulder and puddled into a gauntlet around, then a ball around his hand. At the center point he could feel his own electricity peeling away the woman's the two wrapping around each other and circling, following one another feeding off the other. The smile that followed he was sure the woman hadn't expected. He moved the ball away from his now blackened hand. "Oh look at the damages" As he spoke he tried to rip the ball of darkness apart, within the center of it the two electricities spiraled around each other and he started laughing as he let the ball close together. "The closest thing I'd have to a child with a woman of an inferior race." As he finished he began sprinting at her. His entire concentration set on that ball of darkness ensuring it'd hold the growing threat of the two electrical sources the bomb of sorts that they had created. "COME NOW! DON'T FEAR OUR CHILD!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Vyn watched him react to the sword vanishing, and the blood shoot from his mouth as he expelled it from his lungs. He told her that if he survived, he'd kill her. "You can try." She said. She sneered. "For all your talk of superiority, Arrancar, your the one trying to seal closed a hole in his chest." She said. He then ran at her, yelling at her to not fear their child. She sighed, and her sword vanished. Vyn tensed her arm. Electricity coursed the length of her left arm, bursting along the muscles as they tensed tight, coiled and built up incredible energy. She dashed, just as he reached her, and tried to drive her right hand into his chest. The impact would rival that of a gran rey cero, if it hit. Even as she did that, she threw up her metal right arm to block that ball of darkness.

It hit her arm, and the explosion threw her away from him. She skipped down the street like a stone over water, the asphalt sheering her skin. A car stopped her progress, with a loud smash, as its bonnet bent in and its window exploded from the impact. There was a sickening crack, and her pain screamed from her left arm, One of the bones in her forearm protruded from her flesh. The cost of using Cataclysm strike, was that it weakened the bones in the limb she used it with. She had never broken a bone before, not since Gaige misted her right arm with a railgun.

At least it was just one bone. If she had been a normal  human, she would have died from that impact. She was greatful to her mother, for all of about 3 seconds, for that. She pulled herself from the mashed up car with her right arm and got about 3 feet before she fell to her knees, bracing her right arm to her side. Her left arm was the worst of her injuries, but her legs and sides were tore up from skipping across the ground, and her right arm was burned from elbow to shoulder, the metal of her robotic limb warped, though it seemed to function as normal, despite taking the brunt of that attack he'd thrown.

Her attention was drawn back to her arm, as the flesh began to heal. Unfortunately, it began healing around the protruding bone. She cringed as she considered what she needed to do, before it could heal fully. Vyn grabbed her arm, and forced the bone back into place, causing her to scream in agony. She braced it in place, and let her healing do the rest, even as she looked for the arrancar. Had he survived the blast too? Or had the wrath of their warring power consumed him?
Back to top Go down
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:34 pm

He watched her arm come flying up towards his chest, he had to keep his entire concentration on the ball and couldn't block her arm but the sickening smile that spread across his face was enough. Discharging all of his electric personality into the orb as the collision began his world went black. Flashes of light skittered across his eyes. One moment he was standing on the street fighting the girl, in what seemed like stop motion he watched her skip across the stones, skin flying from her body in places from the impacts with the street. Yet he was no better. His hands and feet had caught the stones multiple times before he had lifted three feet off the ground, an entire building passed through feet first helped but the back of his head colliding with the wall didn't help.

The sudden immense pain within his gut didn't help him either. Gasping for air, coughing, tears welling up within his eyes he glanced down. His shoulders were embedded in the wall behind him, but his feet were dangling out below him, his entire waist felt like it was about to fall off and as his eyes slowly inched to look down he realized his busterblade had embedded itself in the wall up to three feet through having impaled him horizontally to the wall. Releasing from his ressureccion into his sealed state the blade became thin and sleek again, the ever regenerating cells of his body having kept his waist on was a surprise but he was damn certain he wouldn't be walking out of this fight. His eyes began to glaze over as the tears kept welling. He needed to find somewhere safe, somewhere fast.

As the ceiling above him began to crumble, the wall began to follow, creating a Gargantua beneath himself he slipped through the portal as the wall crumbled away to dust, his energy seeming to dissipate away with it as he fell within a private room. Somewhere within the desert that no hollow would bother him until he had recovered his strength and was prepared to venture out again or hold his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)   The Girl and The Prince(Ryo) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl and The Prince(Ryo)
Page 1 of 1