Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Live'n on the Edge! (open) I_vote_lcapLive'n on the Edge! (open) I_voting_barLive'n on the Edge! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Live'n on the Edge! (open) I_vote_lcapLive'n on the Edge! (open) I_voting_barLive'n on the Edge! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Live'n on the Edge! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Live'n on the Edge! (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Live'n on the Edge! (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Live'n on the Edge! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Live'n on the Edge! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Miles, a five foot five blonde boy, was watching some teenagers skateboard at a park. The guy wore a long sleeved, plain white shirt with a large, olive green coat. His Yuki kanji tattoo on his left collar bone showed up a little bit, but not a lot. He was looking at the boys kind of sadly. Like he really wanted to go ask if he could give it a shot. One of them noticed and looked like he was about to say something, but stopped.

The kid felt a hand on his head and a little extra weight in his coat pocket. "It's not often you get to hang out with other kids. Go on. Just make sure you answer that. Or if you feel me tugging on you, to head in that direction." A six foot tall, purple haired man told him and walked off, waving at the kids. Miles gave Simon a small smile and ran over for them to teach him.

Simon on the other hand was whistling happily. Having Fuujin made him able to allow Miles some leniency and have him actually have some childhood. He'd always tried before, but now he was able to at much better frequency. Between Jun and Alex, he really did owe Kai, and Serena for that matter, a lot. But it was time to find some requests to get done. He needed fund his shrine damn it!
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Ika walked to the park wearing a smile from ear to ear, it was a warm day by most standards and he was getting fairly tired of the hustle and precarious bustle of the life he'd been living. He figured he would simply sit back, and watch the world be what it should be, children were laughing, and playing. There was however one man among the bunch, standing a tad over 6 feet tall he began to mosey his way on over, perplexed as to the mans reason for being there. Was he watching one of his children? None of them resembled him that much, and he certainly wasn't that old. Perhaps.. What was he?..

Ika wore a black leather jacket today, with a skull on the back with glowing red eyes. His shirt was gray, and on the chest of the shirt there was a quote of Latin origins, "Mors autem opponitur omnibus" it read in small, italicized lettering. No one would realistically make it out without really looking for it. Ika wore black Chuck Converse shoes, with plain white socks that barely went past his ankles. He wore dark gray jeans, that fit him tightly as opposed to loosely. His hair was coal black and accentuated both his pale white skin, and his icy, crystal like pale blue eyes. The look was furthered by the black and white patterned belt he wore, where his Zanpokuto rested nestled at his side. "So why are you here today bub? Looking for kids to take to your van with tinted windows? Or are you trying to see which of them is most likely to come follow you with promises of candy?" Ika chuckled, amused with himself, and pointed a finger towards the chubbiest boy of the bunch "my bets on that one, and as such you may want to change up your strategy a bit bub." He smiled towards the man, and looked onwards. He was probably about to get punched for pedophile jokes. Neat.

(Shitty post I know. But aye. I wanted a thread with you, so sue me.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Simon frowned and gave the stranger a disgusted look. "I believe you're mistaking me for an actual pedophile. Excuse me." The six foot tall bounto did not appreciate that at all. He called the cops on the guy, that he was suspicious and hanging around kids. Had a sword on him too. Talk about ruining his day...

After a brief talk and making sure the guy was nowhere near him. Luckily he got a phone call. A man needed help reroofing his house some help bailed on him. In an instant, he teleported to the man's side and got to work.

Miles had seen the man talking to Simon, making the (likely) older man frown and make a disgusted face. One of the teens asked who was the violet haired man. "My dad. He may not look it, but he is." A lot of them looked surprised, considering how young Simon looked and how different they were. But then, Simon is a bounto...and Miles his doll. They continued to teach him how to skateboard. It wasn't long that he got the basics and the others were taking turns being by his side to make sure he didn't get hurt.

It wasn't long that Miles started to learn tricks from the boys.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:09 am

Ika rolled his eyes as the police pulled up. "I have a pretty good idea who called these guys.." He glared towards the man he had been joking with a few minutes prior too. "You'll regret this.." he mumbled under his breathe from afar, as he had been taken by the police willingly.he said this with a grin that stretched from ear to ear as he prepared himself for the show of force he was about to put forth. "Sorry guys, blame the dickhead that called." Was the last thing either cop would be hearing before being overcome with the last two experiences they'd ever be faced with. Death, and agony. Ika cracked the ones head with the heavy sheathe of his blade, it worked almost like a baseball bat and at the speed it was swung split the mans skull wide open. The man screamed in agony as Ika then swung at his partners kneecaps, before jumping in the air and coming down with a curb-stomp off the curb on the side of the road, breaking every tooth in the guys mouth to an unenviable degree. "That'll hurt.."

They were about 200 yards away, screaming for their lives to no avail. Mostly hidden from sight due to the cop cars. That was of course until Ika, got the very scary and otherwise bemusing idea to have fun with his torture of these poor, poor souls. The one whom was bleeding from the skull on the sidewalk, was beaten repeatedly with the sheathe till his head was nothing but a mangled mess of mush and brain matter. It was at this point that Ika hung his body from the nearest electric line, but not before having some fun of course. "You'll do!" was all Ika said before the unfortunate police officer whom came to check on the screams was killed, a simple Hadou 4 to the head and a kick to the spine was all it took. He then stepped on his chest, and ripped the head out along with the spine, and grinned at his work, "Yes I know where this was going.."

Ika took the mans spine and attached head and literally jammed it up his friends ass, before hanging up the bent over corpse from a power line, head firmly visible with the ending of the spine  protruding through the hole where the first cops head had once been. He then severed the other mans head, and upon re-sheathing his Zanpokuto took an enormous swing, knocking the mans head all the way over to the skate park. He Shunpo'd to the top of the car, right underneath the grotesque scarecrow he had created with the two unrelated corpses, and waved hello, as the head of the second unlucky soul of the three, was sent spiraling towards the skatepark with the man and the children. This would serve him right, asshole.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:04 pm

It wasn't long after Simon got done with helping the roofer when he got another call. Immediately, he teleported to one of the boys that were with Miles. Who promptly gave him a five yen piece with the request to stop that guy. The sight was gruesome to say the least. They left in a hurry. Miles was pissed right the hell off. The purple haired man drew Fujin, not activating its special ability yet. So it was nothing more than a green energy blade. For now. "Way to piss us off with needless bloodshed. But you wanted a fight...you got one. Ziege Dich: Miles."

The boy glowed and went into the air. Only to come right down in Simon's right hand as a sword with no guard, but a bandaged hilt with a string of them towards the blade. He sent a single Soul Wave, a cutting wave of reiatsu towards the man. His power mirrior already working to put them in even terms. And it wasn't a large difference...they were already close in strength. Now to see what this swordsman can do...

(I shall post his battle theme next post. This will be fun)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:15 pm

The purple haired idiot from earlier approached Ika well after the dust had settled, this was not surprising of course seeing as the children seemed more than a little upset over what he had done. "Hey buddy, get your head out of your ass!" Ika laughed wildly, thoroughly enjoying the damage he had caused up to this point. He cracked himself up a little too much sometimes, and this was one of those various times. The man had a new toy/trinket of sorts, it appeared to be a green blade consisting of some energy, not that it truly mattered to him at all. He had a blade of equal worth at worst, and greater worth if it were actually utilized.

"Well, you're the idiot that caused this right? Couldn't take a fuckin' joke? Well now who's laughing, are they laughing? Are YOU laughing? I am, I'm laughing and grinning all the way home motherfucker!" Ika laughed as the man expressed or otherwise vented his frustrations to him "I'm sorry, did I piss you off?!? Did I upset you?!? Get over it, yeah I want a fight, I could use something to shove up his ass!" Ika pointed to the corpse on the ground and laughed "Your head will do!"

Ika looked at the child that started to glow and noticed the finer details of the sword, he said something weird. German sounding, Bounto maybe? He couldn't be sure. "So let me get this straight, you tried to call the cops and say I'm a pedo, meanwhile you have a string up this boys ass so you can orchestrate his movements like a puppet? You're using an 8 year old as your own personal Mary Lou Retton Doll you sick perverse bastard!" Ika laughed, and then the man launched some weird sword slash at him. "Shit." Ika Shunpo'd to the side and then quickly forwards, throwing 3 punches at the mans face, 1 at his gut, before following it quickly with a roundhouse kick to the face before Shunpoing backwards. Shit had hit the proverbial fan.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:52 am

Simon stayed silent, but Miles, despite being in sword form, more than made up with his tirade. Even the beginnings of combat did not stop him. "THAT IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT YOU DUMBASS! YOU ARE A PEDO FOR EVEN THINKING SIMON AS A STRING UP MY ASS YOU PERVERTED SACK OF SHIT! I'M HIS SON YOU ASSHOLE! I'M ALSO HIS DOLL AND HIS WEAPON BUT I'M HIS SON FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU INCESTRIOUS MORON! THERE WAS NO REASON FOR THIS BLOODSHED YOU DIPSHIT! IF YOU WANTED A FUCKING SPARRING MATCH YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED!!" Simon just let Miles do all the talking.

The guy was fast, but not overwhelmingly so. This full frontal assault wasn't going to work. Not against a fighter like him. If the man wasn't quick enough, he'd end up losing fingers, getting his fist split in half, or just outright losing it with the slashing Simon did with Fujin and Miles. And then the guy risked his leg, Simon bringing Miles up to chop it off. The bounto pressed against the idiot, slashing and hacking away, hopefully putting his very good strength to use. He even tried to trip the man by positioning a foot behind one of his legs. At the least to stumble him. The expert swordsman most aimed to maim the punk.

Either way, the Coalition was going to hear of this guy for his crimes.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:04 pm

The idiot spoke once more and Ika tuned him out, he had already given up on discourse and frankly, people whom were to good to do wrong always bored him a bit. Ika felt the prick of a blade against his finger as he retreated. That slashing shit was going to suck if he wasn't careful, his finger tip was already cut off a bit from the first attack. "Yikes.." Ika noticed the slash go for his leg, then the dickhead tried to trip him, "shit." Ika caught himself with his hands, propelling himself backwards and Shunpoing backwards to avoid the fall. "Hadou 4 Byakurai." Ika said this in mid air, aiming his pointer finger towards the man with one hand, and flipping him the middle finger with another. He aimed for the mans kneecap. He then quickly took out the sheathe of his blade and grinned, this fight could be fun afterall..

"Well, by this point I've pretty much gathered that you're a Bounto, which explains the perverse sex toy over there." Ika pointed at Miles, gleefully aware of the fact that he was going to almost certainly piss them off into attacking. If they did he would just continue to Shunpo back and continue. Ika drew the sheathe of his blade, it fit his blade perfectly, he used it for a weapon at times really if he didn't feel like drawing the blade itself. "You see this? I'll be using it. Not because I have to, there is a blade in here. I could use it, I just don't know that I want to. Lets see if you can earn it, prick."

Ika Shunpo'd to the sky, "Hadou 31, Shakkahō" was all he said as he launched a blast of energy at the foe from the sky. He quickly retreated backwards, using Shunpo to create distance was a smart move on his part. This guy shouldn't be able to keep up, at least he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:23 pm

The man was nimble enough. Able to avoid losing too many appendages and managed to flip out of the trip. He also fired a small beam of energy from his finger...a kido spell. Simon promptly blocked it with Miles, and sidestepped from the other one aimed at his kneecap. After the comments, Simon just shrugged as if to say think what you will. But even he tuned out Miles's bitching at this point. The bounto sliced the Shinigami's kido spell in half with Fujin easily enough and sent four Soul Waves his way before running and jumping onto a streetlight and then onto a house. He could air walk, but then Fujin's special ability may not be of any use. He didn't follow directly behind the man, but to the side.

Simon sent three more ahead of the retreating Shinigami, hoping to either cut him or cut off his escape route or else force him to choose another. Then he sent two more Soul Waves to chop off the guy's head and legs, hopefully giving him time to close the distance and do a heavy downward double swing with both blades, hopefully sending him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Ika watched, a bit surprised as the man simply sliced his Kidou into slivers of energy, he wasn't quite a fan of that approach either to be fair. He was going to pay dearly.. He dodged the 4 Soul Waves that came his way by using Shunpo to avoid them. He noticed the man jump onto a streetlight, and then quickly jump onto a house. He knew what he was going to do.. He felt 3 more Blades chase him back, but he Shunpo'd to the left, putting him in front of the house, he saw the last two come at him and flawlessly executed a backflip to avoid them. He threw on his Hollow mask and grinned from ear to ear, "Time to die Bounto.." Ika pointed a finger at the house as a child walked out. "Cero.."

He wasn't going to let up now, he Shunpo'd up high, launching another Cero down on the target area, the house. If he had used his doll to extract the child, he would point a Cero at him, and open fire. Had he used himself, he would let the damage happen, had he let the child die? Well.. Then he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. He watched, waiting, hoping for something to turn to ash. "Make my day Bounto.. make the worst decision of your miserable fucking life!" Ika laughed maniacally, awaiting the coming of the next series, if there even was one.. Maybe, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

So the Shinigami was actually a Vizard. There was nothing anyone can do to distort his power mirror, it will always make sure he was on par with whoever he was fighting. Guy put on his mask and shunpoed to the front, forcing Simon to jump in front of the cero, using The Cutting Edge on Miles to split it in half easily. Then came another cero from above to hit the house. Only to hit him. But seeing as he had a rather high amount of durability, he could tank it.

Out of the resulting smoke came Simon, and attempted an ax kick to the vizard's face as everyone evacuated so that this wouldn't happen again and as he was laughing instead of paying attention.

If he hit and caused the vizard to hit the ground, Simon would rush down towards him with a blur to pin him down, then use Fujin's ability. Which cause 15 green ribbons show up on the blade. And two stabs from beneath the vizard into his shoulder and thigh. Then 13 ribbons would be left.

If he missed, he would still rush with multiple moderate to heavy slashes, keeping up the pressure. Simon was trying to get an opportunity to pin the guy down and either use Fujin or use Miles's heavier hitting abilities...
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Ika had revealed himself to be a Vizard, not that he cared. He was a little disappointed that he cut apart the first Cero with relative ease, but he watched eagerly as the man idiotically tanked a Cero from mid range, and figured his durability must be fairly high to withstand such an attack.. "Not bad.." Now where's that little fucker... Ika said this still chuckling a bit, as the other one came from the smoke, "ah shit.." Ika grinned "hand to hand..? I like your style." He had sheathed his blade and in an instant he threw his arm up to knock the kick away. He aimed his knuckles right under the knee in hopes of dislocating it. Ika proceeded to Shunpo upwards with a kick aimed directly at Simon's jaw. He continued his assault with a flurry of punches, 3 aimed at the gut and one aimed at his nose, smiling wickedly as he did so.

The man continued to rush despite whatever damage, if any had been incurred. It was a pain in the ass, but welcomed all the same. Ika grinned, using the sheathe of his blade to parry the slashes, he allowed one to get through, cutting his chest a bit. Blood poured out over the pavement, not a lot, just enough to remind Ika he was there. As the blade went all the way through though, Ika made a kick at the extended arm at the shoulder, and swiped down with his sheathe at the elbow. The hope was that he could dislocate one arm, and make his life a bit easier, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:02 am

He knocked away Simon's kick and for some odd reason, bow legged him. Which did nothing but help him stabilize himself in the air and allowed Simon to swipe at the incoming leg to his jaw with Miles. Unless the guy's boots were made of zanpakutou steel or something like that, there was nothing the sword couldn't cut at the moment. Then came the flurry, forcing him down, but it was a melee. His gut got grazed twice, but the other two punches missed and was attempted to be hacked off.

Then the guy allowed him to get a stab in with Fujin. His mistake, Simon revealed Fujin's ability, allowing the 15 energy ribbons to show. They were purely cosmetic. But two disappeared at once. The reason became clear once a green blade came out of the ground, hopefully chopping off half of the vizard's foot, to take off the incoming arm with his sheath. A second one came out from a fire hydrant, aiming right at the small in the vizard's back. They moved at 80% of a cero's speed, but at such a close range...

Simon pulled back while trying to increase the wound he made by shifting a slash on it. The Cutting Edge was also gone at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 2:40 pm

He knocked away Simon's kick and for some odd reason, bow legged him. Which did nothing but help him stabilize himself in the air and allowed Simon to swipe at the incoming leg to his jaw with Miles. Unless the guy's boots were made of zanpakutou steel or something like that, there was nothing the sword couldn't cut at the moment. Then came the flurry, forcing him down, but it was a melee. His gut got grazed twice, but the other two punches missed and was attempted to be hacked off.

He watched as he knocked the man bow-legged, he was definitely rusty seeing as the mans knee was intact. In fairness though, he did hit him at an odd angle.. As he kicked, he Shunpo'd to the back the second it happened, seeing Miles out of the corner of his eye. He narrowly dodged the cut after creating distance he would inevitably close for the ensuing barrage of punches, but the man had shown his hand. He noticed his calf was dripping blood, he hadn't dodged all of it. He had a fairly well placed gash in his left Calf, rendering his leg at less than 100%. He Shunpo'd back the second his punches were launched, figuring he would try to take his hands off. His right knuckle was bleeding, he apparently hadn't gotten away in time... "Fuck.."

As he pivoted towards the strike with the sheathe he was lucky to Shunpo away, as the blade came from the ground. The problem was He Shunpo'd to the side and a blade became lodged in his shoulder.. "Motherfucker..!" He was tired, he was weary, and he had enough of the mans shit. He tried shifting a slash which Ika parried with his sheathe, fully intending to Hobble this man, Ika drew his blade. He Shunpo'd backwards about 10 yards. "Darkness, Enclose."

A dome enclosed the two, vision was restricted to a foot at best for the Bounto, but Ika's vision was beyond used to this phenomenon. The darkness here was his own, and he could control it.. He Shunpo'd to the back of the man, and made a slash, with similar damage and speed to a Cero, shaped much like a Getsuga Tensho, he aimed it at the mans back. He then Shunpo'd in the air. He created a wall of spikes behind the man, and equipped his arms and fists with Reitsu, before driving the man backwards with the Bala Speed and power punches. He Shunpo'd back again, and disappeared into the darkness. Planning his next move..

(OOC So, this thread was pretty bad timing. I don't know whether I will or not, but I may back out of this thread since there's no more reference for Ika's powers. I may restart this same thread however with his new powers once they're approved today, up to you, PM me a response or include it in your next response, up to you. If you simply want me to incorporate it in this thread itself, PM me, and I'll edit it in. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live'n on the Edge! (open)   Live'n on the Edge! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Live'n on the Edge! (open)
Page 1 of 1