Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Joris Cullen I_vote_lcapJoris Cullen I_voting_barJoris Cullen I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Joris Cullen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Joris Cullen Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Joris Cullen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Joris Cullen Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Joris Cullen Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Joris Cullen Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Joris Cullen Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Joris Cullen Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Joris Cullen Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Joris Cullen Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Joris Cullen Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Joris Cullen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joris Cullen
Normal Member
Joris Cullen

Joris Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Joris Cullen   Joris Cullen EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 2:03 am

Advent Human Template

Theme Song

Basic Information

Name: Joris Cullen
True Age: 21
Sex: Male
Personality: Joris is typically a rather quiet person. He loves to think to himself and tries to come up with ideas of things to draw while listening to music. He tends to like drawing fantasy inspired things, be it creatures, people, or just the fashion of clothes that would be considered impossible to do or social suicide to wear. This bubble of just silence he puts up around himself makes it seem as if he were an antisocial person, yet he is the exact opposite. When he isn't off in his own world imagining he's out trying to make new friends. Being relatively straightforward with his approaches be it to make a friend or confess his love he is the same to both situations. Awkwardly present yourself, introduce, and get to the point.

Joris loves to work in groups at times, loving the interaction with others that he can experience. However there are other times he wants to work alone, believing everything would be easier if he were to just be capable of doing something on his own without outside input due to the stress of having to keep everyone in the loop and safe. This general swing of moods can happen during a project that he's working on and cause him internal conflicts that either piss him off or make him realize that he's a dick towards others at times. He tends to enjoy being in a position close to leading the project, but without the responsibility of actually running the project. He enjoys working with others because if he gets lazy he can always just let others take up his slack temporarily.

When it comes down to it Joris tends to be a very cynical person. However he tends to wear a mask of being very friendly and tries his best to hold that mask up around others so that he can feel like he isn't a horrible person. He tends to act nice around others because it is within his own self interest for them to be nice to him or be friends with him in the end. However if he sees the opportunity to drop blame on one of those so called friends he tends to have to weigh his choices more severely counteracting his cynical nature at times for actual friendship. So at times it has been described that he sees his friends as disposable shields to throw up against future dangers that he can toss aside at a moments notice for his own self interest.

He's capable of falling into depression rather easily if something major happens to him. Such as losing a friend that he could consider a support pillar. Someone to talk to whenever he needed someone to be there for him. These spurts of depression seem to take over his entire mind at times, often following up with the five stages of denial. The stage he sits on the longest within denial is anger. He tries his best to take this anger out on things that aren't sentient. He does this by drawing, reading, playing games, however there are times where he will blow up on someone and chew their head off before realizing what he's doing. At other times when he can't even stand to be around anyone he will take the opportunity to duck into the wilderness and ruthlessly train himself further to punish himself for letting something so big happen, or be it a social back fire he tries his best to think of ways to duck out and get away or reset the situation.

In regards to bullying others Joris sees himself as a minor offender, but who isn't. He is disgusted by those who repeatedly seek out those weaker or smaller than themselves and picking on them, yet he has been one of those people before. Realizing the error of his ways was one of the steps to him trying to be a better person, and now trying to prevent more cases whenever he can he tries to improve others or save others. He stands firm in protecting those that are seen as small and weak by society or by others. Just as his parents did before him in defending thousands regardless of their standing, opinions, or even race.

Fears: The unknown, immense change, cataclysmic events.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9" or 175cm
Weight: 125lb or 56kg
Physical Traits: A lightly tanned caucasian man with a sleek and slender figure. A face absent of blemishes and easily displays his intentions, be them mischievous, caring, bored or annoyed. Bangs coming down the sides of his face to cradle his facial features, yet ending just below the ears on the sides, and just above his nose in the front. In the back his hair comes just down to the base of his jaw with enough hair that he can tie his hair up in the back. The entirety of it is a mess with multiple cowlicks, yet only two to three prominently standing upon his head. His eyes seem to pop out with their crisp sour apple green color, and just how alert and lively they seem. His wrist and even forearms seem extremely small, spindly, and weak, accenting how feminine, long, and narrow his fingers seem.

Clothing: Never being pinned down into a single outfit Joris' wardrobe is varied in almost every sense. However the most memorable things he wears tend to be the most bland and blank. A typical black shirt, accompanied by a pair of black jeans. He can be found wearing sweatpants of various colors and textural designs as well, with a variety of colors for his shirts. As for footwear he'll be found wearing a pair of red flip flops or a variety of sneakers with ankle support and on the rare occasion you can find him wearing a pair of slippers.

Accessories: He has a variety of piercings and even colored contacts to change his eye color, as well as a pair of dog tags, the chain tied taut around his wrist, one of the tags seems to be broken at the middle with only half of it remaining. Each of the tags has names nearly worn away from grease and other elements fading the metal, yet seemingly newly etched on the back of both are quotes. On the complete dog tag are the words, "Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te", while upon the other, the broken dog tag, all that remains is "Fugit Inrepar-" the full quote being "Fugit Inreparabile Tempus"

Reference Photo Gallery :

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Joris is most comfortable would be most comfortable in a close to mid range fight. His general fighting style would be a mixture of martial arts, from Judo and Hapkido as well as Kendo and Iaido. Chaining his knowledge of the martial arts he's capable of locking an opponents joints, shifting their balance and throwing them. In many cases he is able to lock a joint and even disarm his opponent. At ranged combat he's at a disadvantage and needs to close the distance but is not completely out being capable of protecting himself with quick reflexes and intuition.
Strengths: Speed, Endurance, Spiritual Reserves
Weaknesses: Physical strength, durability.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Enhanced limbs (Passive)
Description: The abundant amount of reiatsu surrounding Joris manifests itself in the most honed portions of his body, his arms and legs. If his spiritual pressure gave off a different heat signature then the rest of his body his legs and arms would light up immensely. Raw and unhoned his kicks and punches are enforced with blunt reiatsu. This allows for him to block spiritual attacks to a certain extent with his legs and arms as well. Currently unable to control his reiatsu he's always pumping out a steady stream across his arms and legs making his punches and kicks to normal humans feel stronger, though to any spiritual being it's like being beaten with a bat or kendo stick jabbing them.

Ability Name: Directional Sensing (Passive)
Description: On top of just being capable of sensing the strength of a spiritual pressure he's capable of locating the source, distance, and direction. This distance and sensing doesn't dull out the closer he gets, just the opposite it becomes even sharper allowing him to have a sort of sixth sense if what he's sensing moves behind him he can almost describe their physical outline and movements. Masking your spiritual pressure, lack thereof, or just moving faster than Joris (at least x2 speed above his current speed, so x1 = x3, x2 = x4) and he'll lose sight of you until breaking any of those pre-requisites.

Final Stage

Ability Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Boosts:

Fullbring

Weapon/Item(s)/Whatever it is on you: Cichol (The Sword Breaker Parrying Dagger) and Nuadha (The Falcata).

Appearance: The dog tags around Joris' wrist change to take on the appearance of a parrying dagger and falcata. Each representing one of the tags chained together, they have a connecting chain between both pommels that seems to shift in length depending on Joris' spiritual energy output to a limit of five feet.

Cichol appears deeply serrated on one side of the blade giving it the appearance of teeth, while the other remains a shard bladed edge. The guard of this dagger completely wraps around the top of the wielders hand as to protect it from any attacks from the top. The teeth along the side of the dagger are in just deep enough to catch and hold a blade to move it aside or wrench it free from an opponents hand. The pommel of the blade looks like the head of a robed man with his arms wrapping around the handle of the blade and holding two small daggers together to form the cross-guard of the blade. These two small daggers jut inward toward the blade to help the dagger catch blades and hold them, even wrench them free by rotating the dagger's direction whilst a blade is caught.

Nuadha is a single-edged blade that pitches forward towards the point, the edge being concave near the hilt, but convex near the point. This curve in the blade allows it to deliver a blow equal to an axe whilst maintaining the slashing power of a blade.

Powers: Of the two blades the only one seeming to actually have any source of power behind it is Cichol, the dagger. Electricity seeming to course along the teeth of the blade as well as a portion of the chain never seeming to pass the half way point of the chain.

Ability Name: Electrical Attraction (passive)
Description: As the parrying dagger strikes another weapon depending on the amount of time spent locked together an opposite reiatsu is left upon it. This allows the parrying dagger to be drawn towards the weapon through negative and positive attraction of the reiatsu. The reiatsu left upon the blade washes away after period of time (2 post) or sooner if the gap between power is great enough (1 post). The amount can be renewed however any time the parrying dagger comes into contact with the weapon again.

Ability Name: Ouroboros
Description: Branching off from the mid point of the chain on Cichol's side another chain of spiritual energy mimics every movement the dagger makes a second afterwards as a sort of afterimage with the strength of zan steel. When the secondary chain and Cichol are together the entire dagger is coated in electricity whilst doubling the effectiveness of Electrical attraction.
(3 post timer, 2 post cooldown after it ends)

Boosts: x3 Speed, x3 Spiritual Pressure, x4 Endurance

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop

Background: Conflict. The center point of his family and how it had come together. Joris' parents were military and frequently moved. Traveling from base to base until they had met each other Joris' parents were just ordinary people. Neither with large dreams besides trying to make a future for themselves to live in. Coming together and marrying Joris' mother left the military when she found out she was pregnant. Although she had left her husband continued on to now provide for his coming family. At a base near a particularly violent battle civilians happened to be attacked by what they had considered at the time a new weapon before realizing it was a hollow. Joris' mother was severely wounded but managed to survive and protect the child.

During child birth Joris' mother happened to pass during the operation. Stricken by grief of his wifes passing Joris' father left the babe to the wet nurse. His father had no clue how to take care of a child and with the death of his wife weighing on his shoulders he was certain it would be easier for the child to be raised by another family altogether. The only problem was he couldn't find another family, and the military wouldn't allow him to abandon his child. Raised in military boarding schools and taught self-defense techniques as they traveled Joris never truly interacted with his father. The only times he had any real interactions were when his father needed to switch bases and Joris would have to pack his stuff and move too.

By the time he had turned fifteen he had been all across Europe and even into some parts of Japan with his father. He had made few if any friends during his times crossing the world, and yet he felt like knew so much and so very very little. His father had passed in a battle, he had left a letter behind for his son who he had ignored most his life. The letter read how he had originally blamed his son for the death of his wife and held it against him for so long that when he finally realized he wasn't at fault he felt like he couldn't save their relationship. A sum of money had been saved up and would be entrusted to him when he turned eighteen and that the military would continue taking care of him until then. His dog tags were included with the letter, as well as his mothers. They were the only memento's he had left of the two by that point in his life.

When he finally came of age he took the money and martial arts training he had learned and moved to Europe. Finding an easy little town in Denmark and traveling occasionally to practice some new martial arts whenever he could he expected that if he reasonably spent the money his father had saved up he wouldn't have to work for at least another three to four years. Who knew what could happen in that amount of time though. The money he had could double in value or even plummet to nothing but a single loaf of bread.
Side Notes: Lack of a secondary and hyper stage are for both development stages to the character, as well as him not knowing how to exactly control spiritual pressure as of this moment. He's a faucet left on.

Last edited by Joris Cullen on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Joris Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joris Cullen   Joris Cullen EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm

I don't see anything wrong other than you seemed to have trailed off in Directional Sensing (Passive) at the end there.

for electrical attraction it think its ok, see what jun says. As long as you dont use it to block every blade attack coming your way, i dont mind though. And dont forget physical strength will change just how effective it'll be. Also beware of hammers.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Joris Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joris Cullen   Joris Cullen EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:45 am

So long as someone of at least above average strength can resist it, I'm cool with it. Consider this my second. So all Zenke has to do is tier him. If it does need a limit, probably how many times during those two posts or whatever you can repel/attract with it per post or just in general *looks at Jeff's Accel's redirect*.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Joris Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joris Cullen   Joris Cullen EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 pm

2-2 approved pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joris Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joris Cullen   Joris Cullen Empty

Back to top Go down

Joris Cullen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: