Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Making my way downtown! I_vote_lcapMaking my way downtown! I_voting_barMaking my way downtown! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Making my way downtown! I_vote_lcapMaking my way downtown! I_voting_barMaking my way downtown! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Making my way downtown! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Making my way downtown! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Making my way downtown! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Making my way downtown!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Making my way downtown! Empty
PostSubject: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Small towns were always the best in Ika's eyes. They were less busy, they held fewer people, they were generally rife with Hollows and patrolling Shinigami, and the people were so clueless and absent-minded, it was almost humorous! His eyes carefully surveyed the town for scenery of note, and found that as he had expected, it was particularly bland. "what a drag.." He hadn't the foggiest clue what he'd be doing that day, but he was well aware of the implications of a random Vizard wandering the streets of the most Hollow happy town in all the land. Something, or someone, was bound to peak his interest, and it was only a matter of who, and when?

As Ika began to wander around the town aimlessly searching for something to do, he stumbled across a number of changes in the town. New faces, new younger men and women beginning to come into their own as people, and more importantly there was less Hollow activity than ever before. He had however, sensed the presence of a force that was perhaps far more concerning than any Hollow could ever hope to be, but he opted to ignore it. He had heard the Shinigami had upped their presence in the realm of the living, but even if it were true, it would not impact him all that much. He had always fancied himself a bit of a wanderer, and the Soul Society and him had parted on at least semi-amicable terms. It wasn't necessarily permanent, and there were many whom had left on terms worthy of far less dignity than the terms he ensured his departure would be on.

Back to reality... Ika had gotten caught up in the cigarette he was smoking, and the smoke bubbles he made to bemuse himself in times like these, where life just wasn't as busy as it used to be. It was times like these where he almost missed being a member of the Soul Society, then there were of course the times where he remembered almost dying to protect it, and immediately went back to appreciating his newly found freedom. The humans were like Ants, without altruism or diligence. They were a species that almost exclusively promoted the worst in people, and over time Ika couldn't help but despise their ability to survive with such poor characteristics, and he almost couldn't help but to envy their resilience in spite of their more than evident shortcomings. It was one of many things he struggled with as a Soul Reaper, protecting those he didn't really deem worthy of protection, and who could probably with proper training or ample knowledge take care of themselves, without risking the lives of Shinigami. These were thoughts for a different day however, and he eagerly awaited something, or someone of value and worthwhile ability to approach him. He just needed some excitement in his life, that was all. Just someone.. grant me that serenity.. he chuckled, bemused with his approach to things, and took another drag on the cigarette as the sun began to set on the town around him, and he hoped that the night would still yield interactions worth their weight in time wasted..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm

A young woman in a very faded light brown suit and khaki pants pushed up the glasses on her face as she peered into a store window and took note of what she could see. Despite the massive amount of information she had in her database she was always fascinated to physically see and/or experience things in the world. She had some money that she had earned on her own here and there but it held little interest to her so she'd been giving it to people of actual need, not just those who pretended or who were purposely being leeches but those who truly needed the help. It wasn't hard to tell the difference since she could pull up general background checks on people at will and check their heart rates and brain waves to see if they were lying or mentally challenged.

After helping one such man who had suffered from the most recent human war. She had felt the presence of an unusual shinigami or a hollow. She wasn't able to tell immediately. Her data showed that it was most likely a vizard but she hadn't actually met one in person yet. So it caught her attention and she went to investigate.

It took some doing, given the distance in the city between the two, but by the time the sun started to set she had found him smoking a cigarette and seeming overly bored. She cleared her throat and her somewhat fair voice broke the silence, "Hello. I see you aren't a normal resident of this town. It's a pleasure to meet you." She was polite and she didn't have access to Soul Society records so she couldn't get any information on this vizard. Not that it bothered her. She loved learning new things. She didn't expect much out of him though since she did show up rather suddenly with no warning or invitation. For all she knew he was just going to blow her off.

It would be immediately noticeable though that Altima did not give off any spiritual energy. In fact she didn't even have normal life energy. She was running on pure electricity and machinery. Though it was more difficult to notice it wasn't impossible by any means. She did wait for him to respond before speaking again though.

After all she was here to see him and learn what she could, if given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:58 am

Ika's gaze shifted to the woman beside him, she was modestly dressed given the current state of the human race, then again that wasn't something he necessarily cared too much about. She had an odd air of observation about her, and in a sense seemed to be almost analytic in her approach to things. She seemed to have something of a kind heart, she had after-all just graced a war veteran with a lump sum of cash which was by all accounts the act of someone whom was genuine, but that was a trait far too rare in modern man.. It didn't help that she had somewhat singled him out when he was alone. The odd thing about her was however, that she had no spiritual signature to speak of.. she spoke in a fair, almost frail voice that was typical of a young girl and not at all off-putting, but the outwards politeness was yet another sign worth mental note, that something was unusual about this girl.. come to think of it.. she didn't even necessarily feel alive.. her energy was low even for a human, a typical human even!

Focus now.. Ika's head cleared and he snapped out of what seemed to be a near trance-like state of being. Ika gave a light smile towards the girl and gave his best attempt at showing some form of attentiveness towards her presence. "Well hello there, I appreciate the welcome, though I must point out that.. you don't appear to fit in overly well yourself dear, are you from here?" His eyes began to scan hers, attempting to read her intentions through eye contact and other body language. She was almost mechanic in her movements, was he just becoming paranoid?.. He shook his head once more and snapped back to conversation, "Forgive me for my rudeness, allow me to introduce myself. I am Ika Mazi, and your observation as to my coming and going is correct, I am not a resident or frequent visitor of this town, I simply decided to come and check it out due to a lack of better things to do. Why are you here dear? Ika asked this with a pleasant, and genuinely curious tone and feel. It was true that that his intentions were not solely to find out why she was there, but they were a large enough part to where it was hard to figure whether or not it was really a lie, or a mixing of motives. Ika was still after all, highly suspicious of any contact made with him, regardless of the fact that he so desperately craved it in times as boring as these.

Ika was a noticeably well made man, he stood somewhere between six foot-two and six foot-three inches tall, he was around 190 pounds without an ounce of fat on him, but clearly definable muscle definition. He wore long black jeans that were tight fitting, though not so much so that they were a style unto themselves. They matched his general theme of apparel, which involved a black tank-top, and black Converse shoes which only stood to accentuate his most distinctive features which were his crystal, pale blue eyes, and his pasty snow white skin. He had long black hair which once again complemented the theme of his outfit, and the white leather belt he wore was more for looks than it was for any truly practical purpose. The cigarette he had been smoking for the last several minutes made its way back to his lips for another drag. He had hoped this might truly be an interesting way to spend his night, and he had a hunch that it would be just that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:19 am

He seemed nice enough, he countered her observation with one of his own, but was polite about it before introducing himself, her red eyes just barely glinted, almost impossible to see when it happened, with lines of data code along them as she conducted more thorough scans of his vizard energy and talked about her own presence within the city, "I don't live anywhere. I travel the world working towards my mission's goal. Though sadly the finish line is impossible to reach. So I'll never actually be done, but it's worth the try."

"I would be interested in checking out the energy lines under the city, but the Coalition doesn't want me messing with things they don't fully understand without their approval and I don't feel like going all the way back to New York to get approval. I may just conduct my research regardless and deal with the backlash later. I am not under their jurisdiction anyways."

she pushed her glasses again, more out of a forced habit because she liked the glasses than out of any real need for either the motion or the glasses, before continuing, "There have been more hollow attacks recently. Rome was raided earlier but people are already present doing damage control and repelling the enemy, I have a feeling the energy lines could explain why but I'm unsure."

She crossed her arms a bit and took a thinking pose for a moment before continuing, "But that can wait. It isn't exactly going anywhere now is it. I don't have much information on Vizards. I know you are one but you are also the first one I've actually encountered. I'd love the opportunity to get more data on you and your differences to hollow and shinigami alike."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:59 am

Ika listened, and could have swore upon making eye contact that he had seen the slightest flicker in the reds of her eyes, which did nothing to help with his almost hysteric paranoia at this point. The sensation was new to him after all, he could normally at least deduce a race or something of analytical value, but for some reason his deductive capabilities, and sensory abilities were failing him to an almost impossible extent. Just what exactly was this woman? Reply, then worry.. Ika snapped back to the reality he had departed from while listening to her, he had never really become less attentive, just more or less began to think at the same time as she was talking, and then quickly formulated an ample reply. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a home, that's always a difficult circumstance to be in, though it is a tad surprising given your outright generosity.. Besides that point however, may I ask what your master plan might be? Must be rather important for you to become a nomad.. especially if it's worth such efforts while remaining impossible. this had actually legitimately peaked Ika's interest, since had admittedly had little else to do with his life at this point. He was bored and in need of something to do, and perhaps she would have something to say worth hearing about, if nothing else.

Ika listened intently as the girl mentioned the power-lines under the city, and took mental note of their existence since he was unaware of them. He also heard her mention the Coalition, which led him to believe she was at the very least spiritually aware, but he did not want to jump the gun on what had thus far been a very productive and otherwise entertaining conversation. "So, may I ask why you've so much interest in these power lines? I understand that it is not my business by any stretch of the imagination, but all the same I'd like to understand why they're so intriguing and worth studying for you. Also, I wouldn't mess with the Coalition dear, had a friend that did that once.. they aren't a collective I would choose to mess with, and they seem to treat the entire human realm as their ultimate jurisdiction, so I don't know that your logic would be overly welcomed by them.." He said this but took note of the precision of the things she said, and continued to wonder as to what her origins could possibly be.

He noticed her push her glasses once again, he had the most mild of hunches that she didn't really need them, and that the action was more due to compulsion than it was due to real need for adjustment. He continued his spell of listening, as she explained that Hollow attacks had been on the rise, she was by this point at least a spiritually aware human so he then proposed the question. "Well, may I ask what you are exactly?.. It's rather obvious you're no normal human, and I hate to be left in the dark as to who I'm speaking with.. Also, the power lines.. are they of Spiritual composition, and could they perhaps be a direct result of the newly incumbent Shinigami division that has taken to this area? Could be a case of Murphy's law, and general principles of cause and effect.. They're here, something could happen, so now something IS happening.. Could be, right? Or perhaps their spiritual energy is drawing the Hollows here, making their whole stationing here counterproductive?"

He noticed her cross her arms and get deathly serious, as well as contemplative to an almost absurdly rigid degree. He listened once more as she spoke to him, and seemingly put her plans on the back-burner due to interest in him... wait.. she knew he was a Vizard? "Woah woah woah, what are you dear? You know way too much to be a simple human, and no spiritual being could truly suppress it's spiritual energy for this long, to this degree. You barely appear to be alive in terms of life energy, so what exactly are you? If you want data on Vizards, I'm not sure what to tell you, because as a collective we're lucky to understand ourselves at this point. We can occasionally harness this collective Hollow and Shinigami power but.. Can we truly understand it?.. The answer is no, but I can do my best dependent on the information you can provide me, I've been gone for a while after all.."

Ika's typically apathetic or bemused look turned perplexed in a matter of seconds. His mind was going one hundred miles a minute, and for the first time in a great while, he was caught up in what was going on in the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:36 am

She waved a hand nonchalantly, "The housing situation is unimportant since it's by choice, though I thank you for your sympathy on the issue it is unnecessary," He asked about her mission, it was no secret that she hid from the world so she saw no reason to not tell him. It wasn't like any one being could stop her mission from being progressive, "I am tasked with maintaining the Balance of this world. Considering two forces clash consistently that isn't going to end anytime soon, however I am more focused on those who cannot fight for themselves for now more than the two forces which will inevitably be met with my power."

he asked about her interest in the energy lines under the city but she detected a misunderstanding due to his wording them as "power" lines, "I wish to clarify that I am not talking about electricity lines. I don't know if that is necessary or not but I thought I'd do so. There are networks of energy, like rivers, flowing under the world's crust and this city's energy lines have spiked to an unusual level in the last few months. Which seems to coincide with the Hollow activity. Thus my investigation."

As he mentioned not crossing the Coalition, she laughed, an actual laugh which was just as surprising to her as it would have been to anyone else really but she didn't show any physical signs of that surprise, "I am well aware of their capabilities and facilities functionality. They are of no concern of mine. If they find that they don't care for me then that is their loss not mine, though I thank you for the show of concern."

He began to speak on terms relevant to her investigation, "Influx due to shinigami encroachment is not uncommon but it is hasn't been to this scale in almost a year. The shinigami generally keep the margin of difference down to a minimum now that they have retaken their Soul Society. According to the Coalition's information anyways. This is different. This is the natural flow of the world itself and could very well be why so many of the human population have become spiritually aware and why so many more advent humans have been appearing more and more frequently."

It seemed he was caught off guard by her calling him by his racial term as coined by the shinigami themselves and started to question her, it seemed harmless enough since it wouldn't change anything about..well..anything really.. "I am not a human though I was created by one. I spent forty years being developed for the purpose of my mission. I am an android. A robot if that term is not description enough. Though the information I have access too is only limited by what the human race comes across and reports.. So It's not really all that uncommon to be able to come to a conclusion about your hollow infused nature making you a vizard."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 am

(Okay, done with the color coding lol.)

He noticed the nonchalant manner in which she waved off her housing situation and smiled a bit, he was in the same boat as she was, but he had initially thought that she was a bit more.. mortal than he was. "I understand your current situation, and can identify with it on a personal level, so I'll let that rest." He listened more intently than he had before however, when it came time for her to explain her plan, and when the plan was explained he was anything but disappointed.. "So, you seek to preserve this world from two inevitable forces, but rather than being stupid enough to confront them with outright force.. you want to confront them through a means of defense inside the parameters of what you truly can afford to do. Is that a safe assumption to make?" He scratched his chin, perplexed by the situation at hand and by the circumstances he had since become increasingly invested in on a personal level. "Might I recommend that by ending one you end the other, so picking a side is perhaps.. preferential to the ends you're seeking out? Just food for thought.."

Ika listened and realized the erroneous nature of what he had said, and he felt perhaps a tad embarrassed by the fact that he had interpreted energy lines, as being power lines. "My apologies, you'll have to understand that at the time of your speaking I had no understanding of your spiritual awareness, so I truly had no idea what form of energy you could have been referring to." He said this with a frown of mild disappointment in himself, but quickly changed back to an expression of interest. "So essentially what you're getting at in an almost ridiculously roundabout manner, is that you are of the belief that these lines of spiritual energy are directly linked to what you're saying is a direct spike in events of the more.. Spiritual variety, is that safe to say dear?" Ika asked this with legitimate concern and interest in his voice, he had been gone for quite a while and missed a whole hell of a lot. He needed someone to bring him up to speed with the sorry state of affairs that was the world he was currently inhabiting, and he figured this girl was as good a place to start as any.

He noticed her laugh at his advice when it came to the Coalition, and at this point began to realize that he had stumbled upon someone, something, with sufficient power and knowledge to not only bring him up to speed, but perhaps assist him in doing something about the problems at hand. He steadied his gaze upon the girl whom had went from mechanical to almost endearingly human in her laughter, it was a change that was noticeable enough to raise an eyebrow at, but Ika neglected doing this for reasons known only to him. "Well if you don't deem them a concern to your well being I won't waste my time advising you on their capabilities, all I will say is that I certainly wouldn't trust them if you get in the way of what they deem as being necessary, so be careful if at all possible. If you're so great that you'd be a loss to the Coalition, may I ask what exactly your capabilities are, and what you're good at other than analysis, which has long since become obvious." Ika stood his ground with a firmness distinctly his own, it was the most calculated and otherwise natural nonchalant stature of anything anyone had ever seen, but there was a layer of attitude within it that was uniquely his own. He took a drag on his cigarette and watched the smoke fill the air as he awaited answers to later questions, and to listen to what she would have to say in general..

Ika was understandably troubled by the news of the influx of Hollows to the human world, and was more troubled upon learning that they were for lack of a better term, "naturally" surfacing in the realm of the living. This was not something Ika wanted to view as being a thing, but upon feeling around the area he too could not help but feel the same thing she was reporting to him now with data from the Coalition. "Would you mind perhaps copying those reports and handing them off to me at some point? It would really aid me in future endeavors towards restoring order to this world. I would also like to inquire as to the nature of the disturbances if you have any more details you could divulge?" Ika listened intently for an answer that he certainly hoped would be worth the wait.

Ika was shocked at her almost aloof dismissal at his change in tone, but reasoned to himself that such a reaction was probably for the best given the ends he was hoping to reach with her. Then the bombshell hit, and it was nothing like anything he had even begun to expect. "Wait.. You're a robot?.. Created by a human for forty years?.. That's pretty out there, even by this fucked worlds standards, so please explain to me how exactly you seem to border on sentience to such a maddening degree, when you are but wires and electricity with a hard metal shell?.. Not to demean your existence, but this truly intrigues me.. I am also intrigued in this database of which you speak so glowingly about. May I inquire as to what other pertinent information it may hold?.. And perhaps could I inquire about it's contents not only now, but over time as well?.." Ika asked this with great interest, due to the fact that if he could get her to accept, he would have quite a pool of knowledge at his finger tips, at any given time. This was what he would need if he truly planned on becoming involved in this world again..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Altima nodded to some and shook her head to other statements made by the Vizard known as Ika Mazi, "It isn't that it is beyond my ability, but right now it would take far too long and too much to deal with those forces directly. The collateral damage would be too high. So for now I am biding my time and working on the side-lines."

When he mentioned picking a side she shook her head again, "No it would not because the mission objective is for balance for all life. Taking a side in this conflict would only ensure the destruction of the other side. Co-existing is the preferred and it is possible. merely improbably and very very tricky to find a way to accomplish."

He apologized about the misunderstanding about the energy lines and continued on about her initial investigation, "Yes and no. That is what I believe is the case, however I have not had the chance to confirm it or find out that it is false. So it is mere speculation right now."

He proceeded to question what her capabilities were, when she showed Kai it was to gain his trust and prove that making a contract with her would prove far more valuable than simply asking for her help, but he had no idea how to read the immense amount of code surrounding everything else so he only knew what she was telling him, "It is hard to properly describe the fullest extent of my abilities. If you'd prefer we could test them against your own which would help me gain more data about your kind anyways. But as far as words go.. I suppose limitless potential would be almost accurate.. but it is not to imply that my power is without end.. merely that what I can do is.. extremely.. versatile. ...Words are hard to pin for proper description."

When he asked about the reports she shook her head, "I could tell you what is in them word for word but using my power to make the data tangible is an abuse in this situation and thus I would not allow it. If the situation was more dire where you needed information in real time for something important then I could make an exception but since we have just met I have no reason to do so."

He seemed to be caught backwards a bit when she told him she was an android and naturally became questionable about her own self awareness, "I have sentience because it was required of the mission. A weapon without sentience is nothing more than an indiscriminate killing machine when used. Without feelings I would not have been able to sympathize with situations and thus would take face value data as the components for my actions. This would naturally make me more of a threat to this world than a help. The opposite of my purpose."

When he asked about her database however she frowned. Possibly one of the few movements she's done in the last few minutes other than keeping eye contact with him, but she tapped her head as she spoke, "My database is my mind. It is ever expanding and a steel trap for storing knowledge indefinitely like a proper computer. The knowledge it contains can be found from any human information created.. but it is limited by Humanity's own knowledge base. However that is still very vast.."

"As far as asking me questions. It would be a by the question basis. There are many things that you would not need to know for any number of reasons, where as others would be so odd or irrelevant that I wouldn't feel like searching for the data in the first place. We did just meet after all. Though I wouldn't be opposed if you intended to join me in my travels as long as you didn't get in the way of my mission objectives. Doing so would require your immediate pacification. Forcibly or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Ika listened intently and kind of raised an eyebrow to what the woman said to him, he had more than a difficult time believing that she had significant data, and thought she could take on the Gotei and or the Espada. "You may want to recheck your data, there's no one person alive who can take on the entire Gotei 13 one versus all and live. You'd be lucky to survive against most Captains if they had any experience at all. Hell, I barely can.. As for the concern for collateral damage, the Soul Society is not willing to allow the deaths of humans, so I'm a bit unsure as to your motives. Is your goal a balance between all Spiritual planes, or simply to protect the humans? If your goal is protection of humanity, than it is inherently the extermination of their largest threat, the Hollows, not their sworn protectors in the Shinigami. Now if your goal is balance.. then I suppose I understand your ambivalence. Biding time, sticking to the sidelines, that is by far your best option as of now. If things are heating up as you say, getting in the middle of it is a good way to be wiped from the earth for good.." Ika had listened to what she had been saying, he took another drag on his cigarette to once more ponder her definition of balance. "Do you truly fancy either Shinigami or Hollow as live or dead? To me, the only living are those whom naturally inhabit this plane of existence, not those whom have to jump through hoops to get here after death.. that includes me to be quite honest, I am not a natural earthly phenomena, nothing that has once died, is. So to protect the living, would that not entail extermination of Hollows? And if balance is what you want, would that not entail simply prolonging the conflict between Shinigami and Hollows, leading to more Human casualties?" Ika sighed, befuddled yet amused by the conundrum that he was dealing with at the present time. "I suppose co-existing is the best means to balance for the time being.. but it doesn't feel right.." He began to listen once more.

He noticed her step over the apology as was necessary to allow the conversation to continue unabated, and pondered the implications of what she deemed to be purely 'speculation'. "Well, what leads you to believe this other than the fact that there is a rather peculiar spiritual energy beneath the city? Not that it's not strange, but Spiritual energy is sort of what makes Karakura Town Karakura Town, the abundance of traffic this small town gets is simply staggering, and though there's certainly a larger abundance of spiritual energy here than there is anywhere else.. I can't see why they'd choose this town as their target.. It's smaller, situated right next to a sizable portion of the Soul Society.. it just doesn't feel right to me, at all. So, with that in mind, I would certainly enjoy and ask for the opportunity to investigate alongside you." Ika smiled a smile with the very obvious veil of shared interest and pleasantry that it was intended to convey. "Afterall, despite the very enticing and otherwise sensible parallels you've drawn, it is still for now, simply correlation. I myself prefer to deal in causation, and as such perhaps I can help with that."

He noticed that she was perplexed upon him asking about her abilities, and he noticed that she had a very hard time properly explaining her own powers. He heard her mention the prospect of facing him to both gather data on Vizards, and to properly show him the versatility and he presumed the potential of her power in terms of combat. "Limitless eh?.. That's quite a way to describe any form of versatility, and I would be lying if I claimed to not be at least a little bit interested as to what you have the ability to do in both combat, and in way of thinking during battle. How you account for unpredictability, things of that nature.. they interest me greatly.." Ika grinned at the thought, he hadn't been in a fight for quite some time, and he certainly had never tested himself against something as interesting as an android, so perhaps a spar could be a fun appraisal of both her power, and his own. He slowly formed a grin upon his face, "I suppose a dip into combat could be a fun way to spend this afternoon, and accurately test myself. It's been a while since I've fought, I'm a bit rusty.."

Ika listened intently as she mentioned that making the data tangible would amount to what she perceived to be an abuse in the current situation. He nodded to convey that he was understanding of the situation, and to show that he was listening with at the least some measure of intent, and interest. "Well.. that's fair, I will ask for the mission details at a later point then, when we have more time for you to convey them to me, since I would hate to take away from the current flow of conversation and interaction we're experiencing currently.. I agree that perhaps it is a bit early for you to divulge things of importance to me at this point, and understand the need to need said information, or earn it, and as such such I will yield on that matter."

She had probably noticed the surprise in his voice and in his being when he had heard her say she was an android, and hoped that she would understand that it really wasn't something he necessarily expected to hear today, or ever for that matter. (boy he's in for a surprise later.. LOL) Ika listened and was once again perplexed, "Whomever designed you.. he had the ability to program sentience into a non-sentient being?.. He found a way to engineer sentience through what means might I ask? The idea that he programmed you in such a way is of great interest to me, then again, you seem to be someone whom has become of great interest to me in general.. I certainly understand his reasoning for granting you sentience, but at the same time I'm more than a little confused as to how he found a way to do so. Was it through wiring and machinery, Reishi/Reitsu and Spirit Energy's of the like, or some combo of all the above? Wires as far as I'm aware have no capacity for sentience, nor do any of the other above properties.."

He was caught off guard by her frowning as opposed to keeping eye contact as she had throughout the bulk of the conversation. He noticed her tap her head as she spoke, and listened in order to respond properly. "I have no doubts that your mind is your database, and that it works similarly to a computer with an added layer of sentience, but all the same, I have my doubts that it wouldn't be useful to me, regardless of what knowledge it holds.." Ika let this set in for a moment..and as he listened to her conclude her statements and answers he nodded. "I understand what you're saying, and the reasoning sounds fair, so.. that's alright I guess, and I wouldn't be opposed to joining you and being a little.. Pacified for the time being I suppose. I could work that out.. but before that.. the sparring proposition sounded rather intriguing.." Ika grinned from ear to ear, hoping she'd grant him his implied request.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 6:49 pm

"All battles are of either of brute force or attrition. It would be folly for any intelligence to think they can brute force every battle. Of course even weaker beings can win a battle through Attrition too so I'd have to be wary as well as calculating. Luckily I happen to be both. Even if I cannot yet unlock my deeper functions and stop the forces myself I can take measures to stem the tides." He mentioned Captains of the Soul Society being superior even to him, "According to the data, based on my scans and the information so far obtained about other Shinigami high ranked officials, you are currently comparable to a captain who had just gotten their position but was more experienced than most beginners."

"It seems you see my main issue, I am charged with co-existence within the world. Spiritual or not doesn't make any difference since they exist and therefor have meaning. I am not charged with stopping the natural order. Simply keeping one side from over taking the other and maintaining the balance of nature." She outstretched a hand and formed a small device in it that played a hologram oh an older woman, one could assume Altima's creator after listening to the message which was as follows, "Who are we to declare what is right and wrong in the world? We are but smart animals who dare believe we are superior to all else. Between the Shinigami's, rare, appearances throughout the world showing us we are not the highest order, and the Hollow, who are becoming more frequent but with rare cases of humans who can even see them let alone fight them off. It shows we are not only not in charge of our world but are clearly not the highest entities within it."

The device disappeared, but she kept her hand out and another soon replaced it showing the same older woman via hologram, "Balance is the only step we can take. What happens outside of our attempts to help maintain balance is simply natural order taking it's course and we would be foolish to believe it can or should be stopped. Thus I leave you in charge of doing what I, and my own kind, cannot. You will be the one who keeps abuse of power, senseless conflict, and attempts at Genocide from occurring. Natural order is one thing. But when one side gains so much power as to completely end the other side.. Nature will not be able to correct itself. Chaos and Order are both needed."

The device disappeared again and Altima put her hand down, "Thus is my charge made clear. As impossible and self destructive as it seems. It is my job." He proceeded to ask about her initial investigation and made some comments about it, "Yes Karakura is known for abundant spiritual energy.. but this exceeds the already abnormal "norm" of Karakura by about thirty-five percent. Which is why I wanted to investigate it and see if there was any reason as to why it has increased."

He questioned how she was sentient, and it made sense given the timeframe in which he creation began even to today's standards she was incredibly advanced beyond anything even military grade, "To my understanding she was not able to fully overcome the cross over between machine and sentience. While I am programmed with emotional responses and such she didn't feel that would be enough and ended up imparting the general bulk of her own mentality into the mainframe that was working on me. It was taxing. Causing her to die much sooner than she should have given her age."

He brought up taking up her offer about a friendly combat situation and had mentioned it more than once to keep it relevant and known that he was agreeable to it and actually seemed eager to give it a shot, "It was my offer. So I have no issues against complying with it. As I am the challenger I believe it is customary to allow you the first move? Of sorts? Usually my combat is not friendly..so I am not entirely sure."

(OOC edit- I forgot to make a slight hint that the older womans voice sounded almost like it could be the older sister or mother of Altima's own voice.)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:01 am

Ika rolled his eyes slightly at her analysis of battle, but this was in part because he wasn't a fan of being told the obvious. "I've been in many battles dear, I'm well aware of what they entail and require, and though it is true you can stem the tides you can not turn them by yourself, not yet at least." Ika listened as she made some rather accurate observations as to his power, he couldn't very well argue with it, so he shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "It is true I am somewhat on par with a newcomer Captain with a tad more experience than the typical beginner, I can't nor will I begin to argue with that. Facts after all, are facts.. I will add that I'm more than a little rusty given my resting period, so take that into account as well.."

He lightly smiled as he was notified that he was correct as it related to the predicament of the android he was speaking too. "Coexistence isn't the easiest thing in the world, I've been known to struggle with a time or two.." Ika's mind wandered to visions of him massacring humans, Shinigami, Hollows, and every other race around for pure shits and giggles. He thought back to the time where he shoved one mans spine up another's ass.. He remembered a time when he beat a man to death with his own arm.. He remembered a time where he literally made a basket at a ball court with a mans head.. "Good times.." Quickly recovering, Ika smiled faintly, "It's nice to hear this has been so well thought out, the natural order is certainly in need of preservation."

He noticed the holograms appearance and stared more than a little amused by it. He had to stop himself from taking it to examine, looking down at the woman whom appeared, he listened intently as the woman divulged what could arguably be surmised as the secret to life and balance within all realms. World Peace, all that bullshit. Ika raised his eyebrow as she clasped her hand over the holograms and let out a light smile once more. "I assume that's your creator?.." He shut up as she opened her hands once more to the same older woman's speaking. Once she was done speaking, Ika looked to the android with curiosity and interest, "Your creator is certainly a genius.. what was her name?.."

"Your charge is certainly one of merit, and it's certainly a helluva job." Ika took a drag off his cigarette as he listened to her speak, perplexed as to what the possible cause could be. "Thirty-Five Percent is beyond an abnormality in this case.. I would hate to even bother speculating.." His face for the first time in the conversation turned from amused to serious, a stark contrast to the smiles and grins prior to. "These are certainly weird times.."

Upon hearing about the story of her own sentience, Ika looked on, shocked as to how this was even fathomable. "That sounds incredibly intricate and crazy as all hell, so as a condition to our friendly little spar.. I want details if I win.." And like that, Shunpo, Ika was behind her. Roundhouse kick aimed directly at the head, before using Shunpo to retreat to a fair distance. "As a heads up, in a real combat scenario no ones this nice, don't think I'll treat a friendly spar any differently.."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:36 am

He seemed to be guessing correctly or near enough for the pieces to click together for him while she talked and had her holograms explain the other bits she didn't feel like talking about herself. She did smile a bit as he seemed to sympathize with her irritatingly difficult mission objective. What caught her attention was when he decided that her creator was a genius and asked who she was. It had been one of the only times that someone had bothered to care who was behind Altima's making and it definitely surprised her that now would be that first time.

"Her name was Tima Ingrez. My name was devised using my entity status and her own name." She listened as her further commented on her current observations towards the area's increased energy increase as of late before he returned the conversation back to their spar to which he added a secondary condition, should he win, about telling her what data there was to be had about her sentience? She was slightly confused about this since she had told him what had been done, but perhaps searching her database further wouldn't hurt.

He then took her offer to strike first, using some means of increased speed? She could only guess since she detected the slight energy build up caused by the technique known as Shunpo, he was behind her and she raised her right hand and pivoted at the hip to block his kick attack before he backed off and stated that even though this was a friendly sparring match he was not going to take it easy beyond this point.

"Very well. I will respond with appropriate amounts of force then." She turned to face him fully and two pistols formed almost instantly, but still watchable as they were built, in each of her hands and she started firing them at him rapidly until their created magazines of nine each were emptied and she dropped the guns, which then turned into unusable scrap pieces before stepping forward hard with her right leg causing a small crack due to the force before using that same leg to spring forward at him at her full speed. Upon reaching him she would have tried to punch him square in the face.

She was already calculating possible known counters, considering she didn't know his abilities yet that was limited to melee at the moment, and had prepared herself in the case of his counter attacks, but that didn't mean she was flawlessly defended. Things were not always able to be predicted perfectly even by an advanced super computer mind like hers.

This was going to yield excellent battle data to add to her vizard files.

That made her smile while she was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Ika began to think to himself quietly, and in his head he archived the name he had heard for research purposes. "Tima Ingrez.. Thank you." He listened to the rest, nodding along obediently, his mind was admittedly preoccupied with the tantalizing prospect of the spar, and what it could yield if he won. He wasn't necessarily looking for bragging rights in this one, or to truly gauge the androids capabilities, he more wanted to research her, and find out how in the hell she had been made so well. He noticed her pivot to block his kick and smiled. "Not bad.." As Ika listened to her response his eyes got wide, she pulled pistols out of what seemed to be thin air, and opened fire on him. Perhaps she had taken what he said a bit too seriously... Regardless, Ika had no intentions of backing down now, why would he? He wanted this, he Shunpo'd to the left three times to avoid the volley of bullets flying towards him, she was a strong gal.. android, whatever she was she was fucking powerful.

She took a step and the earth cracked like glass, it was more than intriguing at this point, she was well beyond any scope of reason. Ika placed his hand on his Zanpokuto as she sprung forward, the pistols she once held were little more than scrap metal at this point. She got close, she tried to punch him square in the face. As he saw the fist clench, he reacted. Bringing his sword up to swing towards her hand, hoping to sever it. It would certainly make for a nice take home souvenir of sorts if it worked out. He noticed her look of analysis as she prepared for his counter, however he had known she knew little of what to expect, so he made sure he would take proper advantage of that. "My turn? Good." Ika stepped forward swinging his blade 3 times at her stomach, before pointing his finger at her kneecap. "Hadou 4, Byakurai."  A yellow beam shot directly at her kneecap, and he retreated using Shunpo to await her next move.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:14 am

The man countered her punch by bringing his blade to bear but she shifted her arm at the elbow to grab his Zanpaktou instead of letting it cut into her forearm. While her hand seemed to "Bleed" actual blood, though it was synthetically made, Altima's face didn't show any signs of concern or discomfort as she yanked it to the side by force and raised her leg up to kick him as he fired a bolt into it. Though it did make a nice clean smoldering hole in her shin instead of her knee she continued to proceed with her kick undaunted by the new damage, seemingly. In reality the attack had hurt her but it had not done any lasting damage that she needed to concern herself with.

In her head she had determined two things, This blade was not made of any earth steel on register in her memory. In fact it was almost like a more naturally created version of the combination allow she was comprised of.. and definitely warranted further investigation at some point.. but unfortunately her systems had already decided she was not compatible to upgrade into this more natural metal so she backburned that thought.

Second she had determined that either he had electric based abilities, or he, like the shinigami, could use a variation of science called Kidou. She didn't believe in "Magic" She merely conceived it was a way of using real time science that was not fully understood by humanity at this time. This seemed to be more logical than limitless outsider powered abilities since Humans could use "Magic" too and thus it was not limited by spirituality,

She was about to commence another attack routine but he forced his blade free while using Shunpo to back away from melee range. She took this opportunity to form a large RPG Cannon thing onto of her right shoulder and fire it at him without the need for pre-aiming since her eyes were able to focus as if she was a trained military sniper using a scope. The large cannon structure fired a beam of electrical energy at Ika's current location before the cannon itself was dismantled in a manner similar to her pistols from earlier. It wasn't that her constructs were short lived she just didn't want to waste the energy keeping them active when she wasn't going to use them a second time. At least not right that moment.

She then formed a thin rapier with a hand guard her left hand and granted it the Weapon State of Multi allowing multiple strikes within the same instance of a single move. It didn't create more of her arms or weapon it just made physical after images that would strike in the same manner as the original a split moment after the fact.

But he wouldn't know about that at the moment because she took a defensive fencer stance and shook the loose blood off her hand to reveal it had been repaired and the blood was just left over material. Her shin was similarly repairing though it hadn't fully done, as the "skin" was not yet back so it was quite clear it was not even remotely damaged to a point that would render it useless. At the moment at least.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:25 pm

As he slashed he noticed her grab his blade, blood looking substance squirting out of her hand from a more than evident wound yet, she wasn't even phased. "What the hell.." As he fired the Hadou into her knee he left a nice smoldering hole in her shin, that seemed to leave her unfazed, she was obviously not going to be deterred by minor damage.. The kick connected sort of, it hit his chest knocking him backwards, which almost worked out to the point of convenience as it helped him get his sword back when coupled with the momentum of his Shunpo.

As he retreated, he noticed the formation of a weird, Bazooka looking thing on her shoulder, he was hoping it needed a pre-aim but wasn't willing to risk it, he Shunpo'd left continuously, creating a rather large distance between them. "Well.. Fuck." He noticed her drop it much as she had done with the pistols from earlier on in the battle, and Shunpo'd within range of her. Not so much as that it would faze her, but enough to where he could see what the hell she was up. The Bazooka had created a blast of electricity, but it still didn't look like something he wished to experience.

He watched as she formed a thin rapier through the hand-guard in her left hand and seemed to be trusting that it would hold up against his Zanpokuto. There had to be a reason for this, she seemed smart enough to realize that a typical Zanpokuto was going to be well beyond the bounds of a typical blade.. He had to find out what the hell it was. She took a defensive stance, seemingly waiting for him as opposed to going on the offensive. She shook the loose blood off of her hand, where there was once a gash taking up most of her hand, was now a clean, undamaged appendage. He looked down and noticed her shin had been repaired similarly, but the skin wasn't back yet. It still appeared to be functional, so Ika would test that as well.

Ika grinned using Shunpo to swing wildly, one swing of his Zanpokuto aimed directly at the woman's head where she would have to defend, the cut was diagonal in order to parry an oncoming attack in the case that she went low, but he knew what he had to do. As he analyzed the newly formed rapier and whatever it did, he Shunpo'd backwards pointing a hand at the woman "Hadou 31, Shakkahō. He aimed it at the chest of the target, hoping to see the extent of damage it could cause, and to what extent she could repair herself. He grinned, and motioned for her advance.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:06 am

She slid the rapier up and violently tapped the side of the weapon against the incoming weapon, and although it was chipped and nearly broken for the effort that single attack was tripled as after images came and smacked his zanpaktou away just as roughly and quickly as her original attack had. Knocking the attack aside, unless he pulled some kind of stunt, and showing why she was so okay with using her weapons against his Zanpaktou.

It didn't matter who had the superior material because hers could be manipulated to do what she wanted to a certain extent. Even if he broke every weapon she created he would suffer for each and every case of it. One way or another.

The rapier was now replaced with an odd looking dagger which had a button on it. The reason for the button was made clear immediately as she pushed it and the blade of the dagger shot off at Ika's face almost like it was shot from a gun as he seemed to shunpo backwards to attempt cast another Kidou The brilliance of the projectile blade would be made clear if he dodged however, or soon enough regardless, because attached to it was thin steel wiring which was connected to the handle of the dagger still in Altima's hand. Should he dodge at all she'd whip the blade using said wire to fling it in his direction.

Then she laid a trap inside the dagger by adding the weapon state of "Destruction" so that if her dagger whip mechanical engineering feat of a weapon made contact with Ika or anything else a minor explosion would occur. Probably destroying the dagger as well as destroying or damaging whatever it was that contact was made against.

The latter being far more likely if it exploded on Ika..

That left the spherical ball of red energy heading for her. With her free hand she formed a large rifle that clearly needed two hands and fired a single round into the sphere. The bullet had enough power and speed to force the energy ball to collapse around the bullet as it went into the sphere and cause it to explode prematurely and keeping Altima from even being hit by it.

The rifle shot had recoiled and knocked that same arm backwards but she dropped said rifle anyways and as always it returned to nothing but scrap, still using her other hand to whip the dagger at Ika repeatedly while bring her recoiled arm back into a regular position. If he caught the dagger, or did something else to make it worthless. She would dismiss the dagger entirely, after it's explosion power activated naturally, and deal with whatever he had planned.

But it seemed she was holding back on purpose at the moment. She was merely playing around with the mechanical whip dagger thing at this point and didn't seem to wish to push herself further than needed.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:00 am

He noticed the attack of the Rapier was seemingly tripled as he pulled away, his Zanpokuto was nearly knocked from his hand. "That's interesting.." Ika sat back and looked at her, bemused by the rapier's abilities in the capacity of combat, he was sure they'd be useful for plenty more than just these simple means, but paid that less mind. It seemed like everything she used, regardless of superiority in a material sense, was geared towards making him suffer in combat. "That's a shame.."

The rapier was seemingly replaced with an odd looking dagger, and holy fuck it was heading towards his face. He Shunpo'd to the side, less than amused by what reminded him of a Ballistic Knife in Call of Duty "Okay, not cool!" (I'd normally ask but I'm in a rush, PM me if this is not okay and I'll change this.) Ika threw on his Hollow mask and grinned, he noticed the blade flinging back towards him, and made an educated guess that there was a trick involved, as he Shunpo'd once more to avoid the blade. He doubted this was it's sole function, and wanted to avoid the blade just in case.

Ika looked up, to see that his Hadou had been shot by a rifle looking thingy, and he was not a fan of that at all. "Hey now, no fair, bringing a gun to a sword fight..." He noticed that it recoiled and knocked her arm back as she dropped it. "Not bad... woah hey!" Ika dodged, he hit the ground, Shunpo'd left, right, up, down, and then into the air once more as the blade was launched at him. He could see it was being controlled by her hands, and made a quick lunge towards her, at about ten feet, stepping on the wire as best he could. He pivoted off this foot, and used his Zanpokuto in close quarters once more, making 3 vertical slashes at her chest, before making a stab for the stomach, then Shunpoing back.

"Okay, how about we quit holding back.. I'll let you pick, what do you want to see first.. my Shikai, or My Mask?.. your choice, I'm in a good mood.."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Altima merely kept her eyes on him as he dodged the initial thrust of the dagger as it ejected from the handle and began to dodge the rest of her dagger whip-like attacks. He mad a comment here and there and then made one that almost seemed to annoy her. Almost. "A fight is a fight weapon limitations were not placed." She didn't find his humor amusing it seemed. He then decided to go on the offensive and attack her.

Then he err'd.

As soon as he made contact with the wire the entire thing actived it's weapon state of destruction and exploded. The weapon itself being so small that it was consumed in the effort. The explosion was minor sure but it was still an explosion. During the small, or long, amount of time it took for him to recover from that sudden disruption of his plan of attack she moved a hand along the air and formed an almost comically long Katana. This thing was nearly a foot longer than she was tall but she held it in one hand like it was no different than her previous dagger.

Assuming he would have continued his planned attack she would have added the weapon state of Spell Breaker which would allow the material to hit harder against him, his kidou, his Zanpaktou, and anything else that was spiritual. Essentially making it on par to a Zanpaktou without being quite as strong or able to repair itself and countered him with a few parry maneuvers.

When he stopped and asked what she wanted to see first she didn't even have to think about it, "Shikai is common among shinigami and I possess enough data on that to not need any more. Your mask is what makes you a special case of Shinigami known as a Vizard. Seeing this would more accurately allow me to analyze vizard as a whole in comparison to Shinigami."

She didn't point out that he had already used it. She merely assumed that he meant using it more than a split second. This meant it could be maintained for a longer duration. That could prove invaluable to her data gathering.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:04 pm

As he dodged, he noticed her eyes follow him. It seemed that she was very dependent on the senses.. Interesting. As he made his various comments per the usual, he noticed her seem to be a bit annoyed, commenting on some notion of weapon limitations. "Do me a favor, google Sarcasm, it's contextual.." Ika shook his head before continuing, and he knew his error the second it happened. The whole fucking wire exploded in his hands, scorching it. "Son of a bitch.." He could tank it, but it left a very much existent burning feeling in his hand, and up his arms. There was some skin gone, and a lotta hair singed, but it was repairable, if nothing else it could be fixed with some sort of ease.

The weapon was consumed in the explosion, and that was probably very much in Ika's best interest. "Now then.." he looked up to see a giant fucking Katana appear out of thin air.. "You know.. this hammerspace incarnate gimmick you're running is impressive, but old and confusing all the same.. If you can fit all of those in your ass I'm impressed, if not I'm beyond confused.." He watched her hold the blade, which was at least 6 feet tall be held in one hand. It was almost comical, and he couldn't help but smirk watching her. He was thinking about making a dick joke, but opted against it on grounds that she probably wouldn't comprehend it, or she'd make a logical comeback he'd want to kill her over. That wasn't the current use for things... She parried his ongoing attacks, much to his amusement.

He grinned, and looked towards her. "Very well.." He Shunpo'd forwards, blade in hand. Slashing once at her stomach, once at her chest, and then made a stab towards the neck, before Shunpoing into the air, launching a Cero at her face. He Shunpo'd behind her, making a spartan kick towards her stomach, before dropping to the ground and propelling himself forwards with Shunpo, in a way of a make shift leg sweep (attempting to force her legs out from under her with his propelled body, think old fashioned playground table-topping.)  He used his arms to spring him up into the air, with aid from a final Shunpo, Launched a Cero at her standing, or prone body. He sat back, observing the wreckage, hoping it yielded something..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 7:04 pm

"Noted, Done, Not caring," She retorted at his remark about sarcasm, "Also I am not pulling things from other space.. I am creating it in real time at hyper sonic speeds.. You just aren't paying attention..," She made precise and elegant parries with the new weapon as he returned to the offensive, but this time it would be more than noticeable that this blade, unlike her rapier, was not being worn down and broken. The spell breaker weapon state she had placed on it was doing excellent against his spirit based Zanpaktou.

He then jumped in the air and fired a cero at her head. Which she responded to by raising her hand and catching the damned thing letting it fizzle out on her now burnt hand. Metal was exposed but no wiring had been compromised. THe skin sheathe was already repairing. He shunpo'd behind her and she hopped up lightly so that she landed on his foot before flinging back her other foot, which she had not landed on, directly at his face. He dropped to dodge her kick and by the time she landed he was using Shunpo again to launch himself at her.

He attempted to leg sweep her. Amusing.

His leg collided with hers and a loud thud and shock wave was produced as she just stood there looking down at him from his attack position with a small smile before watching him go off into the air and use shunpo again to get further away. This confused her for a moment before she detected the tell tale sign of a cero being charged and fired.

Which she once against put the previously burnt hand up and instead of catching it this time She diverted it to the side. Causing less damage to her still recovering hand by doing this instead of stopping it dead in it's tracks again. She swiped the elongated Katana in the air at her side once and let it crumple to pieces like all her previous items have before stepping forward and shooting herself in his direction using her pressure wave, so that it almost seemed like she had just used Shunpo.

This closed the gap immediately and she tried to slam a fist into his gut before bringing that same elbow up into his facial area. The other hand aiming to side jab him in the neck and shoulder area a couple of times in the process of the first attack. She then kicked at one of his shins with minimal movement before bringing that leg up, faster than normal as she used her pressure wave again to speed the movement of the kick, to his side and attempted to kick him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 4:51 am

He listened to her reply, and rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah, I should have figured that.." as he continued to listen, he was shocked to hear she was actually creating all of this shit at hyper sonic speeds. "So... this may be a long shot, I mean a LONG Shot, but can you help me build a lab and fix my car? It would be much appreciated.." Ika's mind slapped itself back to reality as he realized he was in a battle. He watched in amazement as she parried each and every one of his oncoming attacks, and the blade she was using hadn't even broken. "That's... Impressive.. what the hell is that blade?.."

He watched as she caught his Cero in mid air, and let it fizzle out in her hand like it was some cheap 4th of July firecracker. "Oh what the fuck.." He noticed her hand was exposed metal, but she was obviously far from compromised. The skin sheathe appeared to already be repairing itself, as he Shunpo'd behind her, he watched as she landed on his foot, and aimed a kick at his face, he ducked to the side and grabbed her leg out of mid air, and with a quick discus like twirl at a half rotation and launched her about 10 yards. He was back on her soon enough..

As he tried to go through with the leg sweep he heard a loud thud, and a shockwave was formed from the impact. It did absolutely nothing. "Oh come the fuck on!.." Ika Shunpo'd into the air, and she seemed briefly confused as he Shunpo'd away, he took this time to launch another Cero, and she this time knocked it to the side before using her Katana to destroy it, then trashing the Katana. "Well.. This isn't working.... Let's try a new approach."

He watched as she propelled herself towards him, almost as if she had used Shunpo, but she hadn't. Not that it mattered. He Shunpo'd to the side to avoid the fist and the elbow, and in doing this he narrowly avoided the attacks with the other arm as well. He then watched as she slowly went to kick him in the shin, and he dodged this by retreating, before she quickly sped up and tried to kick him down. He was lucky he had already begun to retreat with Shunpo, otherwise he'd be on the ground, and he knew it. "Very good my dear, you've graduated to the big leagues.." he held his blade in hand, and grinned. "Yūdoku fu-yūrī."

When he said this, armor began to cover his body. His body became covered in armor that was skintight, and consisted of Reitsu infused metal made of Chromium. His hands became covered from the knuckle to the wrist in this same armor, A chest-plate soon formed as did, plating on his knees, his legs from the calves down to his feet, and his elbows, and lastly his shoulders. The armor was littered with traps, and he gleefully awaited their usage. His sword was now connected to strings of Reitsu, that he could control at will.

He Shunpo'd to face her, and flicked his tongue up to the roof of his mouth, as a stream of what would look like simple saliva shot towards her face. If it made contact, she would soon come to find out that this was not the case. He then used the newly formed brass knuckles on his hands, and launched 3 punches at her stomach. Contact would cause explosive, concussive knock-back damage similar to that of a Cero. He finished the assault with a punch at her face. Shit was about to hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:21 am

He had thrown her during her dodge and counter, but aside from that nothing of significance occurred before he called out an odd name. When he did he seemed to "grow" armor from nowhere..and her database confirmed he had just used Shikai. Meaning he not only had new means of attack and defense but his power was now greater than it was a few moments ago.

"Confirmed action. Taking appropriate countermeasures." She muttered as she clenched her right hand and just as she did so he shunpo'd to her and attempted to spit..acid..? At her face. The substance looked like saliva but her sensors had indicated it was acid nonetheless and this, she supposed, was part of his new releases abilities. She dipped backwards and kicked at his lower calf with her also increased power output since she had raised her own to match what he was now giving off. Watching the acid do it's work on the ground behind her before shifting her wait and pivoting her body using momentum to place herself behind him when he tried to punch her, where she proceeded to create a sledgehammer with the destruction weapon state and proceeded to slam into into his back unless he did something to stop her or the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Nothing of significance had occurred up to this point, and he assumed Shikai may give him a new edge, but it seemed like she was still just analyzing.. He heard her say confirmed action, taking appropriate countermeasures.. What the hell was she talking about..? Suddenly, she clenched her hand as he headed towards her, she seemed to almost immediately gather that his bodily fluids were acid, and she dodged immediately. She dipped backwards, and kicked at his lower calf with quite a bit of power, he jumped to avoid this, and tried to land on her leg. If he failed, he would Shunpo backwards, if he did not, he would launch a volley of punches using his brass knuckles, any one of which could produce an energy like concussive blast as strong as a Cero on impact. 3 at her head, 2 at her chest. If they made impact with anything at all, the blast would go off.

As he she dodged the punch, she pivoted and created a sledgehammer, once again seemingly out of thin air though he had been previously reassured that this was NOT the case. He didn't buy it, but none the less he pushed on. She tried to swing it towards his back, and he Shunpo'd away before launching his Zanpokuto at her chest, he would quickly withdraw it once it had chased her back as far as she went. He then prepared for the next assault, which he was certain was coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:46 am

As soon as she dipped back and tried to kick him he jumped up and attempted to repeat what she had done to him earlier, however she instead formed multiple long spear-like protrutions around her leg that would attempt to lacerate him all over the place should he have continued to go through with his assault.

He instead shunpo'd backwards though. So she kicked the spikes she formed on her leg at him as projectiles instead. When she went to hit him with a sledgehammer he once again shunpo'd away and she got tired of it. She was immediately on top of him when he shunpo'd having moved in sync with him when he tried to create a gap. Knocking his thrown zanpaktou to the side with an explosive swipe of the sledgehammer before "Thor Tossing" the thing at his face and sliding in low using pressure wave to move quick as she made several quick jabs for his knee's lower stomach area and ending with an attempted upper cut to his jaw-line.

Then she herself backed off and sighed softly before pushing up her glasses, which miraculously had not fallen off her face yet, before speaking, "This surely can't be the extent of the Vizard power? By my scans you aren't even at half power yet.. Not for someone of a comparable level to yourself at least. Did you not say you weren't going to hold back?"

She waggled a finger from side to side at him like she was scolding him and then smiled innocently as she pointed up at the sky. Which suddenly turned shaded as an amazingly huge barrage of metal arrows fell from the sky "Blocking out the sun" for the moment as they fall. If he wasn't going to take this as seriously as he claimed. Perhaps she could coax him into doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:05 pm

As he stepped off of her leg, he noticed several long, spear esque protrusions that poked out of her leg. In midair, Ika called an audible, Shunpoing backwards as quickly as possible. The spears still shredded his shoes, and the bottom of his foot had a pretty painful cut it in it. Gritting his teeth, Ika looked on. He didn't want to use Bankai in a spar, but if she wasn't going to give him the benefit of good will.. He may not be able to afford her that luxury either.. When he looked down, he saw the spears launched at him from her legs, and He Shunpo'd to the side, before Shunpoing away once more. She moved in sync with him this time however, and was soon enough on top of him. She had knocked his Zanpokuto out of the way, and he quickly flicked his wrist to bring it back, at a rather high velocity. It was aimed right at her back, and if the attack went through, it would go through either her chest or her stomach, before reaching his hands again. But now the more pressing issue, was the hammer being thrown his way as he backpedaled, "Shit!"

He barely ducked the hammer after catching his Zanpokuto, hitting the deck before Shunpoing to the side to regain his bearings. Once again, she was on top of him, but he was waiting for her this time. "Hadou 90, Black Coffin!" Regardless of whether or not it hit, if the physical attacks were followed through with, he would swing his Zanpokuto round and round, using the strings as a lasso, propelling the blade quickly as one would a helicopter blade. Hoping to deter her from attacking at the risk of losing a limb. (If I need to fix this, PM me, and for clarity sake, this is meant to deter you from the physical attacks following the gap closing.)

He noticed her sigh, seemingly bored with the pace of the fight, not that he could blame her. Perhaps Bankai was necessary.. She pushed up her glasses before speaking to him, probably trying to make him use Bankai by inciting him, not that it wouldn't work.. "Fine, maybe if you keep this up I'll try.. and... what are you pointing at?.. Fuck me.."

He saw blades raining from the sky, He Shunpo'd back constantly to avoid them, then grinned. "You asked for it.." He held up his Zanpokuto and pointed it at her, "Yūdoku fu~yūrī.." as he said this, his whole body became covered in a glossy black armor, of a metallic nature. He had a hand-blade in each hand, and knives on each side. He had a scythe on his back, that was crossed by 2 Katana's, which made for 3 total. He was more or less a very bad day, walking.

He Shunpo'd behind her with new speed and energy, and made a slash at her stomach with the hand blades. If it made contact, she would get a face full of acid. If it did not, he would quickly launch his throwing knives, at the comparative speed of a Bala in her direction. Once done, He pulled one of the Katana's from behind his back, and grasped it in his left hand. He held it up to the one in the right hand, as to form a lower-case t. "Let's have some fun.."

She waggled a finger from side to side at him like she was scolding him and then smiled innocently as she pointed up at the sky. Which suddenly turned shaded as an amazingly huge barrage of metal arrows fell from the sky "Blocking out the sun" for the moment as they fall. If he wasn't going to take this as seriously as he claimed. Perhaps she could coax him into doing so.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown!   Making my way downtown! Empty

Back to top Go down

Making my way downtown!
Page 1 of 1