Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Taking the offensive I_vote_lcapTaking the offensive I_voting_barTaking the offensive I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Taking the offensive I_vote_lcapTaking the offensive I_voting_barTaking the offensive I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Taking the offensive Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Taking the offensive Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Taking the offensive Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Taking the offensive Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Taking the offensive Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Taking the offensive Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Taking the offensive Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Taking the offensive Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Taking the offensive Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Taking the offensive Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Taking the offensive Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Taking the offensive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Taking the offensive Empty
PostSubject: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Altima walked calmly through the chilling winds of the Antarctic as she headed directly towards the Serion Outpost discovered by Sojourner when he was last hired by the Coalition to gain information about the new threat. The temperature would chill a normal person but she was an android and her body ran at a normal temp despite the cold.

Behind her was fully geared platoons of the Coalition in their winter gear to protect from the cold. Kai had kept the bulk of the Coalition's strongest force on the defensive and had granted Altima four platoons and two officers to test the Serion defenses and if possible take the station over entirely.

She signalled for the squads to duck down, their winter camouflage kicking in as they appeared no different than mounds of snow on the icy tundra. They kept crouched and continued to follow Altima who had continued her walk to draw purposeful attention to her and away from the humans.

As soon as she detected the Serion scanners lock onto her and begin to scan her she jammed them through their own signal and ordered, through telecoms, the squads to begin the siege. The moment she jammed the scanners however the sirens went off. They knew she was there but without coming to check in person with regular scanners they had a lower chance of detecting the squads. That was the hope anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:28 am

Model X was vaguely aware of something of interest being scanned. But the second it started to jam them, he knew something was wrong. He immediately had scouting drones go out and check up on it. Followed by a flight (3) of light support drones. He had a visual. It was a woman in appearance that was nicely dressed. He thought he saw something else, but they were destroyed. He sent more drones and stall and set up a battle line. Meanwhile, he was going to head her off. He wasn't fast though...but he had ranged firepower.

When he detected her just within his range, he fired off a cero leveled blast at her followed by a good dozen bala leveled blasts. He slowly approached her, firing two more energy blasts followed by five weaker ones. Clearly she wanted a fight. And she wasn't human...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:51 am

Her scanners detected a large blast of energy coming from in front of her and she knew it was meant for her. She put her hand up and diverted the beam up into the sky with her palm before putting her arm back down just to do the same in rapid succession to the other blasts which were considerably weaker than the first. Her skin sheathe on her palm was burnt from the initial blast but the main circuitry was undamaged and was replacing the skin sheathe easily enough.

She used her pressure waves to create a force behind her to launch her at shunpo speeds towards the main target that had fired the blasts at her. Stopping on a dime in front of him which caused the ground around them to shift and crackle from her metal body forcing the stop in momentum and trying to punch him square in the face.

As more drones showed up the squads under Altima's command began their own assaults. Each squad taking a section of the enemy line from a distance as they were not as quick as Altima had made herself "appear" when she launched herself.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Long ranged fire happened all throughout his line, but they will hold. His opponent used barehanded techniques to divert his blasts. She could move too, closing the gap similar to others and clocking him in the face. His armor and durability was topnotch though. From his shin, three armor slicing, tiny stiletto blades shot out at her as he slid back. The Serion fired four more bala powered blasts of energy at her.

He was a tank. The blue serion fired another energy blast, this time the power of a gran rey cero. Two more much weaker shots, this time aimed deliberately at her head and knees. A cero leveled blast aimed at her shoulders. His armor also grew darker, signifying him enhancing his armor temporarily, lessening attacks by 75%.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Her arm had three small blades sticking into it now that she had punch him which she looked at with a glance and ignored for the moment. She used that same arm to divert the four bala blasts into the air as she did before while walking towards him but detected a mass of energy build up suddenly as the man prepared a gran rey blast at her. To this she put a hand forward, stopped her advancing walking motion, and formed a bulky wall of random metal in front of her. SHe didn't think it would stop the blast but she only wanted it to last a moment so that she could move to the side of the blast without getting hit, which she successfully did only to be forced to deal with more blasts.

Growing slightly annoyed with the bombardment she formed a small dagger in her right hand and used her weapon state ability to add spell breaker to it. Allowing her to use her own strength in concert with the dagger's new effect to slice and split the cero blasts to keep them from making direct contact with her. While doing so she had returned to her walking march towards the Serion. His color changed but she didn't care about that at the moment, though she noted as she scanned him that his density seemed to have increased.

When within a reasonable "Shotgun" range.. She formed one and fired it at him. Cocking the gun reloading it with bullets she formed in the other hand, and firing it again repeating this process as she attempted to reach melee range of Model X once again. Not using the speed she showed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Seeing no blood on her and his scans showed that she was an android of some kind. A human built "Serion". What a joke. Somewhat. She did seem to have some interesting capabilities, summoning wall that only stalled his blast and using a dagger to counter his other, more aimed blasts. Then she started her walk once more, this time forming a gun and bombarded him with it. It was a scattershot, but it was hardly doing anything to his enhanced armor. Still, he copied it, the jewel like item on his forehead showing an image of her weapon on it.

Only his right cannon changed its bore. While he fired weaker, but faster blasts from his left cannon, he was firing shotgun like blasts from his right, hoping to dissuade her from going back into a melee. He may have those stiletto blades for defense against such things, but he only had a hundred of them. And she knew about them and will likely be more prepared for them now. He would keep firing those two types unless she backed off outside of the shotgun's effective range, then switch to stronger blasts with his left cannon.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 pm

She was unerring in her path towards him, though he started firing shotgun blasts at her after she started doing the same to him. She dipped and weaved around what she needed to and used her dagger to swipe at the rest. Barely being nicked and grazed every now and then with the wounds only going skin deep, thus healing since it wasn't any actual damage.

She forced her way into melee range, her dagger dropping into useless scrap as she formed a large claymore and swung it at the Serion's head before letting it go and using her pressure wave to launch her leg up into his gut as hard as she could manage.

She scanned the battlefield for a moment in her mind to make sure the soldiers she had brought with her weren't in trouble, satisfied they were fine and doing their part she brought a fist up and formed a brass knuckle on it as she attempted to slug the Serion in the side of the head with a power punch before stepping in and bringing her knee up the bottom of what would have been his solar plexus had he been a human.

She then attempted to grab him and bend backwards to slam his head into the ground behind her. But she didn't expect this to happen, at least not without some kind of repercussion because he had those hidden blades earlier and she assumed he had more.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:55 pm

She dodged and weaved, using her superior speed to her advantage, even using a dagger to stop some. But he didn't do any real damage to her yet, beyond the hidden blades. The dagger was turned to scrap by his blasts, but she formed a new weapon, a huge claymore sword. That barely scratched his helm. He slid back a few feet from the knee to his gut, barely lifting a centimeter. It was at this point, he fired a shotgun blast right into the side of her gut.

She was strong though, and the punch to the head made him stagger back, and at the same time fired 17 more of those blades as she aimed another kick to his torso. Whether she avoided the blades or not, and continued, she'd would have succeeded in her grapple and slam attack. Only to get a cero powered blast to her feet/legs. As he stood back up, and coloring on his right cannon changed slightly, more grey than blue. From two new ports came a pair of claymore swords that he tried to swing and cleave her in half with.

At this point, his armor enhancement was almost up.

80 (I'm keeping track as to how many hidden blades he has left with this number.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:45 pm

The Serion didn't seem to take much damage, possibly because of some reinforcement skill, when she cracked it in the head with her new weapon. HIs knee seemed to have made more impact than the sword though.. She got blasted in the side for her trouble however she did manage to notice it and created a thick metal side plate to lessen the damage dealt.

The head punch seemed more effective than her sword too.. perhaps the material just wasn't up to par like she was. Pity. When she kicked him he struck her with more of his hidden blades, but this time she was ready. Her leg suddenly shot out wide via pressure wave and after several more uses of said ability her leg returned to kicking at his Torso after avoiding the blades and kicking the ones she couldn't avoid.

Her grapple succeeded and she did slam him down on his head, only to be handstanding on his body a moment later, not because she dodged his blast for her legs but because the blast had forced her lower body to reach the same positioning as the rest of her body. Her legs were covered in small burns and you could even see some of the main parts of her android body through areas where the skin sheathe had not yet repaired itself, but was starting to do so.

He moved to stand up and she pushed with her arms to "delay" him a little while landing on her feet a bit away and facing him. She was slightly surprised when he formed claymores very like the one she had hit him with earlier.. but his methods seemed sluggish and amateur with the melee weapons and she was able to backhand each one away instead of being seriously injured by them.

She pushed her glasses up on her face, as they had almost fallen off, and sighed softly before pointing at him and causing a laser grid to form behind him while a barrage of metal arrows came from both sides and she fired a cannonball from a makeshift cannon at him from the front.

Now if he stepped back the grid would lacerate him, not put him into tiny cubes, but if he dodged into the air she would have formed a sniper rifle, taken aim, and fired into his right knee while he was in the air, hopefully doing some damage...and at the least hitting him.

There was no certainties in battle though. She would just have to go through and try to kill him. Whether she succeeded or not was another matter.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

With his armor enhancement now up, he'd need to be more vigilant against her. His side blast got blocked by a piece of metal, but her legs got charred. She was more ready for them, but her ability to create objects would help somewhat with his quick defense/offense. She tried something new then. Pointing his cannons to the sides, he fired cero leveled blasts at the arrows.

But then moved to the side to barely avoid the cannonball.

It was time to end this. He activated his nova mode, changing colors to something more white, gold, and red. He fired more shotgun blasts at her, then teleported behind her, firing an energy blast equal to a cero oscuras into her back. X then tried to skewer her with a created ballista bolt. He then created an executioner's axe to cleave at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the offensive   Taking the offensive Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking the offensive
Page 1 of 1