Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Re-entry I_vote_lcapRe-entry I_voting_barRe-entry I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Re-entry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Re-entry Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Re-entry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Re-entry Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Re-entry Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Re-entry Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Re-entry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Re-entry Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Re-entry Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Re-entry Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Re-entry Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Re-entry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:10 am

Kras landed with a soft skip out of his gate spell watching it close as the images of New York and those two humans faded with it. He looked around to assess where he had ended up and although he didn't know it by any particular markings.. he soon discovered by post boy that it was Karakura Town. That meant he was in Japan. IN one of the more reishi rich environs as well to boot. Lovely.

He took a stroll with his cloak covering basically all of him, though he had his right hand in his pocket anyways, and decided to look for something to do. He didn't yet know how strong he was. how fast he was. How durable he could be in his physical form, or even what he wanted to do with himself now that he existed.

The most common answer he could come up with was to find someone and either chat with them or battle them. Between four fragments that was their answer? Battle or Chat? Kill or Gossip? It seemed rather odd to the new entity that that was all that seemed to be on his mind but he supposed that was what drove the.. Rena.. of the four to destroy all of them.

"What shall I find on this most glorious day.. The first day of co-existence alongside all these new and interesting creatures.." he said mostly to himself but in normal volume of voice while he strolled.

Today was such a beautiful afternoon in Karakura Town, he simple would have hated to have it wasted.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am

Aki was watching the news about what had transpired in NYC. He wasn't too pleased. Nonetheless, Rena died a warrior's death, and took down three evils that were similarly powered to her. That was more than worthy of his respect. Despite the injury she gave him when he was the Captain Commander, he never held a grudge against her. The man wore a cowboy hat with his dress shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. His dual zanpakutou on his left hip. He soon found something interesting on his patrol. A creature much like the one that just escaped from NYC. The combination of the three.

He didn't bother sneaking up on the young being. "You don't have to worry about NYC or the Coalition. Whatever your parting words were, it convinced them you're a completely different being than the three evils that make you up. Though it might be a good idea, if you have any fortunes here in the world of the living, to pay at least a portion of the repair costs." The Shinigami smiled brightly at the young man looking being. Hopefully showing he was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 am

Kras looked at the man who just started talking to him out of the Blue like he knew him, it took a moment for the memory fragments to form a reasoning as to how that was possible. Television. Of course. The entire event was probably broadcast all over. But by what he said he didn't share the same idea of capturing him as the other two had. But something he said nagged at him.

"Four beings. Also just because they were evil doesn't mean energy is. I was formed from the energy of those four. Not the four themselves. I am my own person. Apparently." He corrected at the first bit that nagged at him then he waited for him to finish and corrected him again as something else that was said hit that same nerve, "Possessions in the world of the living? Repair costs? I was born literally minutes ago and have had almost no time to myself to think of my new existence or what I even want for myself since I seem to possess free will."

He frowned at this point before continuing, "Everyone I have met so far. Totalling three whole people, have expected me to put out for things I know very little about, had nothing to do with, and for being made the way I was. My information within my mind may be fragmented and scattered but even I can tell how stupid that sounds."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:34 pm

"Fair enough. But try to make sense of your fragments of Rena Lisola. She was quite active here in the world of the living, so who knows what she had. It was just a suggestion...as technically, you could be considered her son thus have access to her stuff. Take it or not, it is your choice." Apparently Aki had struck a nerve. Just what did those two say in NYC? Well, whatever, hopefully what he said diffused the situation. He made note the young being said nothing to him about saying Kai essentially gave him a free pass.

He could only hope the man calmed down and think about it. It mean a lot to the people of NYC. But the new being clearly wasn't in a good state of mind at the moment. Time to just leave him be and let him get his bearings. That's what Aki should have done first. The Shinigami simply just started to walk away after saying his piece.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Robert Solis was, currently, just finishing up a job. And he was hoping to find a good place to eat. The blonde, spiky haired young man walked through Karakura town, wearing his usual black suit, white dress shirt, and a new, red tie. His black cloak was being slightly picked up, by the wind, revealing the red on the inside, and jingling the gold chains keeping the cloak on his shoulders. His bright, orange eyes scanned around him, lazily, looking for any sign of trouble. He had heard that Karakura Town was a pretty spiritually powerful place, so it went without saying that any manner of bad things could happen here.

He had to stop himself, though, when he almost ran into a man, walking away from another guy in a cloak. He had to almost grab onto the guy, which revealed his hands, covered by white dress gloves. "Sorry, man." Robert said, moving past the guy. Robert then turned his attention to the peeved-off looking guy, in the cloak. The good-natured part of Robert decided to ask him, "Hey, something the matter? You look kinda ticked off. No reason to bring extra heat, especially since your in that cloak." Robert was quite aware that he was wearing a cloak as well. But, he wanted to see what this guy would respond with. Anger, sarcasm, or, maybe, the guy would just ignore him.

(OOC:Robert's look, for visual purposes)
Re-entry Fa_gio10
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 am

Kras laughed a bit at the new presence that talked to him as he calmed his slight irritation, "I am fine.. Despite recent events I am not as angry as one might think," He thought a moment and looked at his cloak when it was mentioned. He had done that at the spur of the moment because he instinctively seemed to know that he would not be welcomed if he was nude. Looking around he saw through nearby windows some kid playing on some sort of device. The person in the game he was playing looked rather interesting..

So Kras tossed off his cloak which dissipated into nothing and instead of being nude he had on a blue uniform and a very overly broad sword strapped onto his back that looked like it weighed fifty pounds.
His clothing:
"you are correct. I should not be wearing such a cloak. It doesn't suit me as well as it seems to suit you friend." Kras said politely and calmly as he eyes the man over. He couldn't sense energy past himself as he was nothing but evolved energy given sentience but.. "you seem to be quite the fighter by the looks of you despite your suave appearance. I have not yet had the chance to properly determine my own strength. Care to assist me?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Robert sighed in releif, inwardly, as the man laughed. "Good. I'd hate for there to be some sort of huge misunderstanding, in the middle of a street. Filled with civilians." Despite saying this, Robert wondered if the guy was a good fighter. He taken by surprise, when the man suddenly whipped off his cloak, to look like a character, from a game that Robert had never finished. He whistled. "Nice threads. Reminds of someone with pointy hair, a lot more spiked than yours, but still. Suits you." Robert smiled, as the man complimented his cloak. "Well. It was a gift."

"Oh? Quite the fighter eh? I was just thinking the same thing about you, earlier. If you really want to, I'm game. Just....Somewhere not so close to innocent people, you know? It would look bad for the both of us." He smiled, and motioned to the new man to lead them, before laughing to himself. "Oh, I'm Robert, by the way. Robert Solis. May I know the name of my new sparring partner?" Robert waited patiently, for the man to say his name, and lead them to a nice field, or something.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:43 am

Kras nodded as the man complimented his clothes and seemed to know where Kras got the idea for them. He then mentioned his cloak was a gift and accepted the challenge of a fight under the condition they went somewhere out of the way to keep civilians out of the line of fire.

Kras didn't see any harm in this. It was a very wise decision. So he searched what little fragmented memory he could to see if the Lisola's had ever come here and where a good fighting spot would be. When he saw the image of a river that is usually devoid of people since it's usually used for human school brawls for the most part anyways.

"I believe I know a spot. Follow me then.. oh! I am Kras Arks by the way. Pleasure to meet you Robert Solis." He then proceeded to the River area which was indeed empty and made a perfect space for the two to spar at, "I challenged so you get the first move. Sound good? Whenever your ready. I don't know exactly how strong I am yet so feel free to go wild. If I die then I guess I was too weak for this world hah." He pulled the large sword from his back, made a stance with it infront of him pointing straight up as he grinned, then put it back on his back and readied his fists in a typical martial arts stance.

A flood of memories assaulted him on Rena Lisola's massive repertoire of hand to hand techniques but it didn't phase him like it did before for some reason. This excited him further and he grinned wide as he waited for his opponent to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:13 pm

"Kras Arks, eh? Alright." Robert followed his sparring partner to a river area. He whistled. "Nice. I can properly let loose too. If you start to catch on fire, jump into the river." He said, a cocky smile on his face. His blue eyes, however, were bright with anticipation. His ability automatically activated, and a golden flame appeared, on his head. Kras then took out his sword, got into a stance, then put the sword back. Robert cocked his head, and chuckled a lit, as his gloves turned into their normal form. They were bright silver, with black leather forming a fingerless quality to them. The Roman numeral for 1 was engraved on the back.

The gloves burst into flames, and Robert rushed forward, aiming to test out Kras's reaction times. Since Kras didn't know his own strength, it was entirely possible that he could be at the same level, weaker than Robert, or smash him like a tiny bug. He aimed a few jabs at Kras's midsection, before going for a trip, with his right leg. He then decided to turn it up alittle, and charged up his Explosive Fist. It was more of a push-back move, but it still hit with force of a Cero. He aimed this, right at Kras's stomach. Let's see how you handle this. Robert thought, his blood starting to boil already.

(OOC: A pic of the gloves, in case you need it.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Kras kept his eyes locked on his opponent as the man's gloves changed and then caught fire before he rushed in and attempted to punch Kras' torso. Kras was now stepping backwards with each blow moving the fight in that direction to avoid being hit relatively easily when Robert attempted to trip him which was responded to by a light hop that put him slightly higher than Robert's head.

He noticed at this point that one of the man's hands, even with being on fire, began to glow more brightly, figuring this was an actual attack and not normal melee Kras pulled the weapon off his back and slammed the flat of it down against said incoming hand the force of the collision knocking him backwards in his mid-air position enough that he had to do a flip to land on his feet again.

Since the blade was a minor construct of himself he looked at it to see how it handled that blow. It seemed lightly scuffed and was quickly repairing was little damage had been done. Impressive was the first word that came to Kras' mind as he finished the quick inspection and he put the weapon back on his back and looked like he was thinking a bit.

He stopped a moment later and grinned again as he took a step towards Robert only for his speed to hit it's max as he was now right in front of the man with both hands outstretched and palms opened and outwards. From this position a large ball of electricity was created and expanded into a wide cone blast attack point blank at the power of half a cero.

He waited to see how Robert dealt with that situation and to see if he had done any damage with that move. He was very interested to note differences in their damage dealt and damage taken. If any were to occur. So he made sure to be paying attention almost like a locked on targeting computer.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Robert was right, Kras was definently going to be a fun fight. The guy dodged all of his attacks, like it was nothing, then blocked his Explosive Fist with his blade. "Huh. You're good. And I'm not just saying that, to get on your good side, either." He said, as Kras inspected his blade. Robert waited patiently, as Kras appeared to be thinking, and he didn't want to offend his sparring partner. Then, to Robert's surprise, Kras was right in front him, about to fire off an attack. Out of instinct, rather than any kind of strategy, Robert activated another Explosive Fist. He cuaght the lightn ing blast, and the two attacks met, and blew up, cancelling each other out.

Robert, right after, moved away from Kras. He knew, now, that distance didn't really mean anything to him, if Kras moved that fast. Robert actually chuckled, in the middle of these thoughts. "Well, you're for sure faster than me." He then stuck a finger in Kras's direction. "I'm not stopping, though. If you're so curious, maybe I should show you something real cool." Robert then grabbed his left arm, and pulled it off, showing that is was a fake arm. The "arm" then transformed into a large broadsword, which was primarily white, with the edges being black, along with a cross-like black symbol in the middle, on both sides. His missing arm also came back, but it was black, with white accents, and the same symbol on the top of his hand. His hand was also a claw now. Robert's hair also turned white, and the air around him got alittle hotter, as Robert's mutation hit Hyper Mode.

Robert began pushing heat into his blade, which began to glow with heat, and clawed the aire with his claw arm, creating five arcs of lightning. "Back at you." He said, firing them off. They were as fast, and as powerful as Bala. He followed after them, swinging his sword at Kras, aiming to stop Kras's movements by cutting his calfs, arms, anywhere that could lessen Kras's movements.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:43 pm

His attack was met with another glowing fist which caused both attacks to explode and create a dust cloud pushing both of the combatants backwards. The man summoned his own blade after making a pleasing comment about Kras' speed. His entire appearance changed and he began to put off greater amounts of heat. Luckily because Kras' was not an actual human the heat effected him but did not actually do any damage him. He wiped some sweat off his forehead and whistled at the heat but was otherwise fine.

Then came the lightning attacks which Kras countered with his own causing them to fizzle and disperse harmlessly between the two fighters. He then put a hand on the handle of his large blade as the man came at him and pulled it forward to use it to sword counter each blow with a matching blow though they were slightly stronger because Kras was unsure of how much to hold back and was trying to not overdo it on either being far too strong or far too weak. Causing the ground under the two fighters to shake and tremble from the force of their clashing swords.

After a good round of constant sword clashing Kras' activated one of his spell-like abilities and raised a hand up in the path of Robert's weapon instead of using his own buster sword, while an orb of light showed up between that hand and that weapon.

If Robert's attack continued the orb would not only repel the attack but send the force back to send Robert flying backwards as well. Otherwise the orb would disappear if Robert stopped his flurry.

In either case the moment a gap between them was made he'd point the sword at Robert and a green circle would appear at the tip facing the man before several green energy bolts fired in a cage like formation at the man. These blasts were similar to hadou no 4 byakurai except instead of one there were many and they were green instead of lightning bolt colored.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Kras had blocked Robert's lightning bolts with his own, and, as Robert surged forward, he wondered what Kras was, if only for a second. As the two swords clashed, Robert came to the realization that Kras was physically stronger than him. He felt each of Kras's attacks, as they hit his blade, multiple times. He then saw Kras summon an orb of lighjt in his hand. Not knowing what it did, Robert stopped his sword, and moved back. The orb dissapeared, as Kras attacked with multiple green blasts. Bringing his claw arm up, he shot his own Lightning Arc, the same ability that shot lightning before, and blocked some of them. The rest, unfortunatly, hit him.

Assessing the damage, Robert was getting a little worried. He was only a couple of minutes into his Hyper Mode, but he already could feel a certain degree of tiredness creeping in. Getting his head back into the fight, he began using the charged version of his Explosive Fist. HIs hand began to glow, steadily getting brighter. It would take a bit to charge up (1 post), but he moved forward, swinging with his blade again. He swung it a couple of times, before plunging it into the ground, and using his free hand, used the Explosion BLast setting in his glove. It shot an explosive blast of fire at Kras, which was as powerful as a Cero, with the same speed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Kras did manage to hit the man. That was something, but it seemed like his opponent was beginning to worry about something else during the fight. While the man kept fighting and Kras accommodated him to a degree he started gradually re-adjusting his output in order to hold back. He continued the sword clashes with a little less oomph now and then used the flat of his wide blade as a tower shield of sorts to protect against a decent chunk of the explosive blast, though he still did take some damage.

"You seem occupied by something else friend. Why don't we go ahead and call this done for now huh?" Kras said happily and calmly as he put his sword on his back again, "Besides I learned quite a bit from this little tussle. Which was the point..so thanks man." He moved to shake the guys hand, if possible, and did so if given the chance, "So know any good places I could make some cash for food? I'm betting it'd be pretty damn yummy to try something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-entry   Re-entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-entry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: