Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Anonymous Smith I_vote_lcapAnonymous Smith I_voting_barAnonymous Smith I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Anonymous Smith I_vote_lcapAnonymous Smith I_voting_barAnonymous Smith I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Anonymous Smith Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Anonymous Smith Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Anonymous Smith Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Anonymous Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

Anonymous Smith Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Smith   Anonymous Smith EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 am

Shinigami

Name: Anonymous Smith
Apparent age: 18
Real age: 182
Personality: Anonymous is very optimistic. He believes no matter how bad the situation is he can change it by sheer willpower. He is inspiringly idealistic, following his heart no matter what the cost. His imagination is second to none. However, he is almost always serious, though not for lack of trying. His attempts to be playful never end well.

Anonymous is very introverted, barely talking to anyone. He is quite shy, in fact, and hides his face. For someone of his disposition though, he is very courageous. He is also a little insecure though, and often worries about how people see him. His worst fear is being disliked by someone other than his enemy.

He is very clever, though often won’t speak up enough to be considered such. In a battle, he sees through almost all traps and lures laid by an enemy. He is pretty cold, but considers it a point of shame. He tries hard to be more empathetic, but just doesn’t know how to connect with other people well. He is obsessively organized. He also has a very severe stutter.

Anonymous likes cool, clear nights, dark rooms, and hushed voices. He fears harsh light, people yelling at him, and being disliked.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 122 lbs.
Physical traits:
Anonymous Smith Riku

His face is like this, but he wears glasses. He is thin and spindly looking.
Apparel: Anonymous wears a kimono just like the rest of the shinigami, but his has a hood attached that covers his face down to his jaw. He normally keeps the hood up, shielding his face from the rest of the world. Inside his robes he keeps a pencil and a notebook, habitually writing in it. The book contains personal reflections, short stories, and doodles. The most peculiar part of his appearance, though, is that he doesn’t have a shadow.

Fighting style

General Fighting style: Anonymous likes to keep his distance from his opponent. He tends to try and take an enemy unaware, striking from the shadows. He is very quiet in his movement. Though he is a very capable fighter, his most common reaction is to try and make peace before a battle starts, as Anonymous dislikes conflict.
Strengths: Anonymous is nearly silent and hard to spot. He moves quickly and every motion is the most efficient possible. He almost never misses. He is also amazing at hiding his riatsu.
Weaknesses: He isn’t that physically strong or really that speedy. He also is very hesitant at first and holds back for a while.

Zanpakutou/Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Anonymous Smith 1162056572_Picturesk3-1g9rvu1

Spirit’s Name: Kuroi Kage (Black Shadow)
Spirit’s Appearance: Kage is Anonymous’s missing shadow. In Anonymous’s inner world, the shadow appears. Though at first Kage appears where Anonymous’s shadow should really be, he can move freely once Anonymous enters the world.

Spirit Personality: Kage is completely silent, as a real shadow is. This made it very, very difficult for Anonymous to learn his spirit’s name. For lack of speech, though, Kage knows how to communicate rather well. He usually teaches things by acting out what he wants to teach and then waiting until Anonymous copies them. Kage is more outgoing and exuberant than Anonymous, and in moments of boredom will randomly dance. The fact that he is a shadow lets him be more agile and more impressive looking in his dances, jumping and flitting around.

Inner World: Anonymous’s inner world is a stark, barren wasteland, which actually suits him. It feels pleasant to him due to the fact that it is dotted with large pillars of jagged rock, and the sun is very low in the sky, almost on the horizon. This creates long, dark shadows that Anonymous thrives in. Battles here are very shadow-oriented, but are very strange. Kage and Anonymous cannot meet swords, so Anonymous often “battles” an imaginary opponent, striking at the air, or fights silhouette enemies: shadows brought into three dimentions. Very rarely he’ll be forced into two dimensions, becoming a colorful shadow. The wasteland goes on indefinitely.

Kidou:
Bakudou: #5, #27, and #31
Hadou: #1

Shikai

Call out Command: Block the Sun, Kuroi Kage.
Appearance: Anonymous’s physical blade doesn’t change at all, but Anonymous gains a shadow. The shadow looks exactly like Anonymous, except that the shadow of Anonymous’s Zampakutou becomes the shadow of a long, bladed whip. It is at least twenty feet long.

Abilities: Anonymous can use his sword completely normally. Now, though, Anonymous’s shadow is as lethal as he is. The shadow whip can cut his opponent’s shadow. What happens to their shadow happens to them. This means that Anonymous can strike from a long distance away, and an unobservant opponent may not notice. It also means that the longer the shadows (i.e. the farther from noon it is in the day), the longer Anonymous’s range.

Name: Shadow self
Anonymous can, for a period of two posts, become a shadow. It means he moves like a shadow and ignore the laws of physics. The “What happens to their shadow happens to them” still applies. Any ability that can cast light directly into Anonymous when he becomes a shadow can damage him. If a light is cast into him, when he re-emerges, the point where the light was now has a wound, as though the light were a weapon. The depth of the wound is based on the brightness of the light, ranging anywhere from slightly stinging skin to a stab all the way through him. This makes the ability obviously risky. However, nothing else can harm him while he’s like this. It has a cooldown of one post.

Name: Hidden in the Shadows
When standing in a shadow, Anonymous can become invisible. This does not, however, work with all shadows. It only works with pitch black ones. Since none like that exist, Anonymous becomes only partly invisible, based on how dark it is. This means that Anonymous is harder to see at night, making it his favorite time to fight.

Boosts: Anonymous becomes a little stronger and a lot faster.

Bankai

New Name: Ma~tsu Kurayami (Pitch Dark)
New Callout: Envelop in Shadows, Ma~tsu Kurayami.
New Appearance: Anonymous Smith Dark_Katana_by_kalez

Abilities: Anonymous can now shape shadows. He can shape them into the shadows of pretty much any simple thing. Blades, walls, tomatoes, anything. The shadow much have an area less than that of the original though. They're just shadows, but remember, what happens to your shadow, happens to you... He can create up to six at a time.

This ability can now last up to four posts.

Anonymous now, instead of becoming invisible in shadows, can now move between any shadows. Depending on how dark the shadow is, the easier it is to do. If it’s pitch black, he can merely step into one shadow and out another, regardless of distance. However, since no shadow is perfectly black, it takes various amounts of time, from less than a second for the darkest shadows to a full ten seconds with shadows that are barely distinguishable.

Boosts: This gives a massive speed boost and slightly smaller boost of strength.

Toukai

New Name: Eien no Kūgeki (Eternal Void)
New Callout: Darken the world, Eien no Kūgeki.
New Appearance: Anonymous Smith ShadowJohn

Anonymous Smith Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDA0mDfbyi-2a9apSIucTlDa-vHf3yNu49Ibsi7kFwR8AWH_6aWQ

Abilities: Anonymous will take constant damage for every second he is out in direct sunlight like this. Aside from that, only attacks that cast light and attacks from reflective weapons will harm him, everything else merely passes through, as he is made of shadow. (Reflective weapons include metal sword blades. Clubs, rusty swords, or organic weapons like ones used by hollows or Arrancar in resurecion form are examples of weapons that would not physically harm him. Note that if they are imbued with energy, they would, but no purely physical damage from them would harm him).

Whenever Anonymous steps into a shadow, it becomes a part of his body. He becomes much like the character Pride in Fulmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Anonymous can now move between shadows partially if he likes. In Bankai he must move his whole body, but now he can just use them like portals if he likes, reaching just his hand through and stuff.

Boosts: 4X the speed and strength boost from Bankai.

Back Drop

Background: Anonymous woke up on the streets when he was eight. He had no memories of anything previously. No one knew him, and he had apparently been abandoned there, possibly for dead, depending on what caused his amnesia. He was already uncommonly intelligent. Seeing as he didn’t even remember his name, he gave himself one based on how easy he was to overlook: Anonymous. Later on, when a name was needed for school, he would give himself the surname Smith. He survived by being quiet and unnoticed on the street, picking up food left by others. Here he developed his shy personality.

Through begging, working four jobs, and occasionally working for the street gangs, Anonymous earned enough money to get into a private school. He forged a few documents and eventually was admitted into a private boarding school and away from the street

In school, he thought his quietness and shyness were unnecessary. However, after a very short time, he was bullied into brining back his shyness. There he got his notebook. A supportive English teacher gave it to him. Anonymous also borrowed books from the sizable library. He would go back to his little patch of street over the summer every year, then come back to school the next year.

The summer after he graduated, though was different. When he went back to the street, he witnessed an attempted rape. Until that point, he had never had anything real to fight for, but the moment he saw it, he stepped in and fought the man, stepping out of the shadows and taking him by surprise. The police arrested the man because he had been knocked unconscious. The man, however, had a few friends, and three of them came after Anonymous. He attempted to fight them, but that only made it worse. Accidentally using more force than he meant to, one of them punched him in the jaw, twisting and snapping Anonymous’s neck.

When Anonymous woke up on the streets of Rukongai, he had no memory of his life. Interestingly enough, his first thought when he awoke in a slum with severe amnesia was “Oh, not again,” implying that his memories were not gone, merely buried very deep. Over the course of his life in Soul Society, he eventually regained all his memory since waking up on the streets when he was eight.

In Rukongai, he lived in the very worst district, a district where violent crime in broad daylight was an everyday occurrence. Here was where Anonymous learned to love the night, as it brought an ease of travel and respite from the worry that you would be spotted and attacked. Like in his old life, he did odd jobs for the street gangs. He was known as a perfect thief. Years of hiding in shadows and concealing himself had made it so he could steal nearly anything.

One day, a man that Anonymous had stolen a piece of bread from decided to get him back. Anonymous was notorious for being slippery and hard to find—qualities that made him a good thief—so the man approached him with a job. A shinigami was passing through town, and the man offered a large sum of money if Anonymous could steal the sword the shinigami kept with her.

Anonymous knew nothing of the shinigami, and so attempted it, only to be caught almost immediately. The man who had put him up to it was surprised, though, when the shinigami examined Anonymous’s riatsu and offered him a scholarship to the Academy.

In the Academy, Anonymous worked hard to be un-obvious. He was beginning to regain memories of his time at the private school, and so decided that he would be ridiculed if he seemed different at all. He hid his true ability from everybody by light of day. However, Anonymous would often sneak in at night—his favorite time—and practice. An instructor happened to catch him, but held back and watched, and was amazed to see how much more powerful Anonymous was than he let on. The instructor tutored him privately and began writing his own reports on Anonymous.

When Anonymous finally got his Shikai, his shadow disappeared. Not many people noticed it, but one day he showed up to class without casting a shadow. Only he and the instructor who secretly tutored him knew why. Most people didn’t realize he had his Shikai, so no one could figure it out until he was accepted into the Second Division. Friends and coworkers found out that it was because of his Zampakutou.

Anonymous’s abilities make him perfect for the Special Forces. His personality, however, didn’t. Anonymous doesn’t love working for the Special Forces. He is always looking for an opening into a different Division, especially a high opening. He isn’t comfortable with keeping secrets from friends from other Squads.

RP sample: Anonymous took a hesitant step forward. “P-please stop,” he said quietly. In the night, his lack of a shadow was less conspicuous. The Arrancar didn’t show any sign of hearing him, so Anonymous tried again. “I-I said, st-stop it!”

This time, by some miracle, Anonymous’s quiet voice interrupted the Arrancar from his feast of mortal souls. However, Anonymous’s power was completely hidden, so the Arrancar could sense nothing from him. This confused it a bit. “You…dress like a shinigami…but you are powerless…are you a fool? Do you want Hollows and Arrancar and Hinrichen to kill you?”

Anonymous glanced down and nervously pushed his glasses up on his face. “T-there’s no reason for you t-to have to k-kill mortals, is there?” he asked earnestly. “Y-you’re powerful enough t-to kill enough l-lesser hollows inside Hueco M-Mundo, a-aren’t you? Why do you r-ruin the lives of m-mortals s-so far below yourself?”

This made the Arrancar grin. “Why? I…I do it because…well…because it’s fun!” The Arrancar began to laugh, and reached out for the nearest mortal, an eight year old girl with her mother.

Anonymous couldn’t bear that. It was unforgivable. He unsheathed his Zampakutou and muttered quietly, “B-block the Sun, K-kuroi Kage.” His long, clean blade didn’t change at all, but silently, a shadow stretched out on the ground under him. Anonymous was standing with his back to a streetlight, so his shadow was very long. And his whip would have a very, very impressive range.

Before the Arrancar actually killed the girl, it noticed Anonymous’s Shikai release. It glanced back and merely laughed. Anonymous couldn’t hide all his riatsu when in Shikai, but even still it was a very, very small trickle coming out. “Maybe…you are a Shinigami,” the Arrancar said jokingly, “but you’re…a pathetic one! Your sword…doesn’t even change…when released!”

Anonymous swiped his sword through the air. He was at least twelve feet away. The Arrancar only laughed more. “What…did you hope…to achieve…with that?!” It didn’t notice the shadow whip arching around and then, finally, “Are…you stu—GAAAHH!” a gash appeared across the Arrancar’s stomach. “WHAT…the HELL…was THAT?!” As it looked down at the bleeding wound, it noticed the strange shadow on the ground, twisting away from its own shadow.

“You…think…that scares…me?” It grinned cruelly. But before it could go into it’s own resureccion, Anonymous disappeared. A dark shape moved across the ground. It leapt at the Arrancar’s shadow. A gash appeared in the Arrancar’s shoulder. In rage, the Arrancar began slashing at the shadow, but it’s blade merely glanced off the ground. “WHY…CAN'T…I HURT…YOU?!!” Nothing damaged the shadow. A moment later, it rose up out of the ground and formed into the shape of Anonymous in his black kimono and concealing hood.

“L-look, you don’t n-need to fight me, you can j-just l-leave.” Anonymous suggested. The Arrancar’s face twisted in fury. “LIKE…HELL!!!” It ran at him, charging with it’s Zampakutou raised. When it was only a few meters away, Anonymous swung his Zampakutou. The blade never touched the Arrancar. It was cut cleanly in half and fell to the ground.

Anonymous glanced to the little girl he had saved. She was staring at him with a look of terror in her eyes. Most mortals couldn’t see him. This girl could. Her mother tried to pull the little girl away. Anonymous merely looked away sadly. Another soul that would grow up fearing the night. He shook his head and walked away, opening a portal back to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anonymous Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Smith   Anonymous Smith EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Anonymous Smith Doflamingoseal

2nd Approval Tiers This Character
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anonymous Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Smith   Anonymous Smith EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Approved. tier 1-4 one up from his old 1-5 tier that I know of.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Anonymous Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Smith   Anonymous Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: