Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Committee? Wth is that? I_vote_lcapCommittee? Wth is that? I_voting_barCommittee? Wth is that? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Committee? Wth is that? I_vote_lcapCommittee? Wth is that? I_voting_barCommittee? Wth is that? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Committee? Wth is that? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Committee? Wth is that? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Committee? Wth is that? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Committee? Wth is that?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Committee? Wth is that? Empty
PostSubject: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am

Jun walked to a very familiar office to him. An unorthodox science teacher and his one time savior in his own home city of New York. Alexander Kerensky. Or Kerensky-sensei to him. He never really let go of his mere quarter Japanese roots. What other students didn't know about the green haired, bucket hat wearing teacher was that he wasn't human. But rather, a bounto. The five foot six blond reached the door and knocked on it. After being told to come in, he opened it and was astonished at what he saw.

The boy saw his teacher packing up various weapons. Pistols, shotguns, swords, shuriken, grenades, even other devices. "Um...Kerensky-sensei...what the hell is this?" The place also strangely seemed like a mini-lab.

The man smiled a creepy smile at his favorite student. "Oh...nothing. Come, there is someone I wish for you to meet..." Jun shivered and decided not to question it. With his backpack on his shoulders and his heavy coat on, he followed the man out of the school building towards an undisclosed location. Which bothered him.

"Um...Kerensky-sensei...where are we going?"

"Albatross Inc."

That left the kid confused as hell. Why would they be going there? He would question it, but Alexander Kerensky gave him that mischievous smile again. Jun would have run...but Alex would catch him. They made it to the huge building without incident. The odd duo walked into the lobby and into an elevator. After punching in a code, Jun had the sneaky suspicion his teacher and general friend was important to the company somehow. The elevator stopped and again the kid followed the man, careful not to lose him in the hallways. Alex took him to the conference room, where his guest is. The teacher opened the door, where there was someone sitting at the head of the table.

"Good evening (Enter Name here). This is Jun Tomoshibi, the high school student I've told you about..."

Jun looked even more confused as the door was shut behind him. Was he suppose to say something? Or what? He just looked at the person in front of him, wondering what this was about...
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 am

Rallen was feeding pigeons out the window when he sensed Kerensky and his visitor in the elevator. He quickly sat down in the chair at the head of the table. He wasn't exactly sure why he was here. He knew Kerensky wanted him to meet someone. He had been bragging about one of his students for a while now, and apparently was bringing him in. Rallen checked himself again. He was wearing a nice suit with a red shirt underneath and a black tie. Regulus was in his pocket, and he took it out and began fiddling with it, twisting the golden fountain pen in his fingers. He ran his hand through his hair again, hoping it looked carefully combed. His father always said that first impressions were key. He didn't want this Jun Tomobishi to think the Committee was a bunch of twenty-year old hoodlums with a bit of money. This wasn't just this person's first impression of him, it was his first impression of the Committee as a whole.

Rallen straightened up and stopped messing with Regulus as Alex and the kid walked in. He nodded in response to Kerensky's introduction and stands up and reaches to shake the boy's hand. Again, advice from his father. Every introduction should be accompanied by a firm handshake. "Hello. I'm Rallen Fowle, the General of the Center for Dangerous Human Capture and...um...Destruction. Apparently Kerensky-sensei has noticed a high Spiritual Pressure from you..." Rallen scratched his chin. Jun did seem to have a high riatsu. Interesting. "So I guess this is your recruitment meeting. This is the Committee.," he said, gesturing to the building around them, "Well, actually this is the Albatross Inc. building...but you'll find out they're basicly the same thing." He fell silent, waiting to see the blond boy's reaction to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

(OOC: Um...bounto can't be sensed...but let's just say you have been keeping track of them on security cameras and turned those off before they came in...)

Jun listened to what was said, even sweatdropping at the man's introduction. Did that mean he had to fight for his life? He took the hand regardless. He clearly knew who he was. Recruitment? Oh god...he didn't tell him...did he? As if on cue and almost as if he read his mind, his teacher spoke up. "No, I didn't tell him of the incedent eight years ago. You're welcome by the way."

"Hey! I still thanked you so many times my head was spinning...anyway, what the hell is this Committee? My own sensing abilities are average at best, but I can tell you have some power..." He really didn't want to go over that part of his history. Eight years ago, he was captured by a hollow and stuffed into a ball with other souls, though he was the only one living. Alex had saved him then, and that incident made him mildly claustrophobic. He just hoped he didn't have to fight.

"Simply put, the Committee is an organization that recruits and trains humans or other races in hiding or outcasts for various reasons and forms them into a coherent fighting unit to protect this world. To lessen reliance on the Shinigami for protection. I myself am Chief of Research and Development. My division provides equipment that allows those that can see spirits, but have no actual powers, to fight. And equipment that can turn the tide of battle in your favor. Every time I go hollow hunting, I see you there, and no hollow. You can clearly take care of yourself. I've told you about bounto, hollows, and shinigami, but none of the other races." Alex summarized.

"So your job as a high school teacher is what? A hobby? Way to double dip...I'm assuming pay isn't all that great here. But why all the secrecy? Even I can't hack into the deepest parts of Albatross Inc.'s databases..."

"You can thank me for that one. You're not the only techie around here, Junny. My teaching job there serves two fold. One, I love teaching. Two, I can scout out young bloods that already have powers or developing them. As far as pay goes...I can live in a million dollar penthouse with my job here alone, and those in more dangerious positions are paid even more. You, I've known since that incident eight years ago. However, I don't think you've had any powers then. As far as the secrecy goes...General?" Alex motioned for them to sit down as he did himself, though not at the head of the table.

Jun also sat down, setting his backpack on the floor and taking off his heavy coat. And listened intently to what else is said. Clearly, his teacher hasn't caught him using his powers that he gained three years ago. He just hoped he didn't have to demonstrate them...
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 am

(OOC: Oh yeah...completely slipped my mind. We'll go with cameras.)

Rallen felt his first impression wasn't going so well. He hoped to change the blond's mind. He listened to the exchange between the Bounto and his student. He was a little curious about this event eight years ago. But it would be rude pry, so he didn't ask. Alexander seemed to be explaining everything for him. He sat down when invited, and when Kerensky turned the conversation over to him, he answered confidently. "The secrecy is for two reasons. Well, two that I know of. Anything else you'd have to ask the other department heads. Number one, we want some of it above government observation. Some of the duties of my department involve kidnapping and possibly...killing humans that, in the eyes of the law may be completely innocent of any crime. We know they're horrible, dangerous killers, but there's no way they can. And second, we have a lot of advanced technology, thanks to your teacher here. That's one of our major sources of income to pay people like him and I the exorbitant sums we do. And if any of our more mundane competitors were to be able to see our databases...we would be out of one front. And of course, we like our privacy anyway."

Rallen mentally checked off what he had to do now...well, it was him here and not one of the other heads, so perhaps..."One of the reasons I'm one of the first people new people see, is because we deal with preventative measures too. I have to give a quick psychology questionare, and then check your power, to make sure you don't become one of those people my department has to capture and destroy." He meant the last comment to sound joking, but he feared it fell flat. He went on anyway. "So, first question, though I personally trust Kerensky-sensei's judgments, but we need a psyche map on file. But anyway, first question..." he then began rattling off a list of questions carefully planned to map a psyche.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 am

Alex and Jun both listened. And yes, Alex knew those to be correct. While he didn't like it, it was life and he fully approved. Some humans, when gained spiritual powers, sometimes allowed that to get to their head and do...questionable legal things with said powers. Sometimes even killing innocents and other heinous crimes. Those that were deserving of the death sentence. Jun sweatdropped. How did he seem...unstable? Yeah, he does not like his parents, but what teenager doesn't? Jun sighed heavily before speaking.

"Ok, while I fail horrifically at avoiding fights and I don't much like my parents. But I'm far from unstable. I don't cause problems at school, I'm occasionally tardy, but always with good reasons, I have the highest grades in school, and I'm no delinquint...despite most first impressions of me. I have never killed anyone before, with or without my powers. Sent gangsters and the like to the hospital...I'm guilty there, but it was all in self defense. I can name specific officers you can talk to. The secrecy...I guess that makes sense from a business standpoint. Though the shady activities...I sincerely hope you first make sure they are guilty of it before you do that..."

Jun thought about it some more. And frowned. "I don't much like fights though. I don't mind using my abilities to protect, but to use them for such...illegal activities I'm very highly against. Well, the whole spiritual power part...I'm a techie and quite the hacker...but apparantly Kerensky-sensei is better. Anyway, now that I think about, what other races did you not tell me, teach?!" He almost yelled at his teacher.

Alex just shrugged. "I'll tell you more if you join. Though for this psychiatric evaluation, while I deem it unnecessary as I can vouch that Jun is a good kid, I better leave. I don't want to influence your judgement, General. Besides, I some errands to make..." With that, Alex left, leaving Jun flabbergasted.

The guy admitted to kidnapping! And he's just gonna leave him in the same room as him?! What a prick...wait, he better not say that outloud...he's seen his teacher's punishments...and they weren't pretty. Now though, he was nervous as hell. Joy. But he stayed quiet. The blond really didn't like this...
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 am

Rallen was a little bit disappointed when the Bounto left. It looked like his only hope for saving the Committee's first impression was leaving him alone. He riffled the papers and looked at the first question. Really? What weird signals this was going to send. Rallen nervously fiddled with Regulus again some more.

"Okay. First question, and I'm not kidding when I read this to you, what is your favorite color and why?" It seemed kind of silly to him...but if their psychologists said it would help... Rallen felt he should have read this before, but this was his first time doing this, the first time doing any duty as the General in fact. So these questionnaires were all new to him. Perhaps they would seem less out-of place after a few times through them. The instructions told him to write down what the subject responded, even if it wasn't an answer to the question, so he did so when Jun answered. Then he read the next question off. "Do you believe that humans have a purpose on earth, and if so what do you believe it is. Why?" Rallen did the same for this. Then, "For to what purpose would you put thirty million, six thousand, five hundred and thirty three dollars?" Again with the randomness! Where did that number even come from?

Rallen read and documented the responses to sixteen of these answers. The final one was: "Name three philosophers whose ideas most influence your life and explain how." But as he was documenting the response to this, he began to think about Regulus a little bit too much and--

Regulus, now a five-foot long, razor sharp, golden claymore, a dragon winding up the handle and around the hand-guard and ruby hilt, hit the ground with a loud clang. Rallen hurried to pick it up, and quickly shifted it back to a pen, but he was afraid the damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Jun took off his heavy coat, since it seemed like he was going to be here for awhile. Underneath it, he wore his standard outfit (see avi). And now he just looked at Mr. Fowle. The he said his first question, even mirrioring his own thoughts. He blinked twice and sweatdropped. "I can't believe some psychiatrist is making you read that question. The bane of my existance yet also my favorite color is blue. Blue is calming, a cool color as artists call it. The only thing I have against it is that my late Great Uncle has the same eye color. Next?" He almost felt sorry for the guy. He seemed nervious. But then again, so was Jun.

Next question came around. Ok, that one was a good question, even he had to admit. But he ansered it truthfully. "I'm only sixteen. Between my studies and trying to live life, I don't dwell on things like that..." The next question caught him off guard. Not for any particular reason except of the pure randomness of it. In fact, he just laughed for ten minutes straight, even coughing several times. Seriously? Who came up with that number! After finally calming down, he tried to keep a straight face, he really did. He hoped his silence/random giggles/coughs answered for him.

The last one was a toughy. He didn't even know most philosphers. As he was about to answer, the pen Rallen had been fiddling with suddenly turned into a freak'in claymore sword. Jun gawked at it a little before looking at the rings on his middle fingers, which his hands were on the table. Suddenly, he was jealous. "Your weapon is so much cooler than mine..." He didn't let it bother him too much though. After all, he didn't know the guy's abilities at all. And Jun knew his were awesome, after all, he's been using them for three years. Now he answered the question. "I'm sixteen...in High School...we haven't gone over philosophers or anything at all yet...most likely won't unless we go over ancient history a lot more..." Again, truth. There was an Ancient History class that does talk about philosophers...but that was Juniors and Seniors only. He hoped that was all...for now at least...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Committee? Wth is that?   Committee? Wth is that? Empty

Back to top Go down

Committee? Wth is that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York :: Coalition HQ-
Jump to: