Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lance Blazer I_vote_lcapLance Blazer I_voting_barLance Blazer I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lance Blazer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lance Blazer Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lance Blazer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lance Blazer Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lance Blazer Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lance Blazer Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lance Blazer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lance Blazer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lance Blazer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lance Blazer Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lance Blazer Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lance Blazer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lance Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Lance Blazer   Lance Blazer EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:15 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Lance Blazer
True Age: 19
Sex: Male
Personality:

Lance is incredibly shy when it comes to strangers, thus making him usually be inside most of the time. It is not that he doesn't like people, more like he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of them. He does however get along with friends and enjoy talking to them constantly, even if he plays mind games he really cares for those who get close to him, he takes more time then the average person to get used to others though, he tends to keep to himself and not talk a lot in public unless it were friends speaking to him.

One of Lance's hobbies is the act of creating robots, often giving them silly names and artificial intelligence so he actually has conversations with them, he even gives each of them a similar personality to himself and has them wear glasses similar to the ones he wears. When asked why he has conversations with his robots, and that it's really strange, he answers with, "I am responsible for the things I create, you don't just make a clone of yourself to live in a dead end existence where it has no chance to thrive as an individual or surpass its limitations. That'd be sick." He takes good care of his robots, and has them take care of his friends as well, and even calling them up when he hears of one of them being turned on by a device in his watch that shows when one is activated.

He is willing to go through just about anything to help his friends out, even going beyond his limits to train himself daily in order to fight with more power just to protect them. He puts his friends above anyone else, his robots included, although he is much too cool to show much emotion.

Despite the fact that he cares so much, he often doesn't show any emotion, seemingly always having a blank look on his face of uncaring but he's like this because he is ironic, which is cool to him. In his eyes Irony is the coolest thing out there, just because it can be scene in happy, sad, funny, or even angry ways. His personality is practically all irony as he is a man whose shy and unsocial, yet creates robots, and protects his friends as much as he can, and when he fails, doesn't show any emotion for it at all.

Adding to his coolness, he enjoys the act of sword fighting, or regular fighting, he finds it relaxing and also down right awesome to have a duel with someone using swords. He only buys the best blades and only uses the best of the best but he has a habit of building his own swords as well. He also gives each of his robotic creations the capability to wield a sword and know how to use it via the artificial intelligence program he installs in each of them, making them seem even more like Lance then before.

Two things Lance is good at are Rapping and Dancing. He enjoys a good dance off once in a while, and even more when it includes rapping as well. He finds that this day in age, Rapping is the big thing, not only that, he rather enjoys it, even writing rap songs on paper in his free time when not doing his other hobbies. Dancing is something he likes to do to decide whose the best, or settle agreements, having dance offs, which he would usually win since he is just rad cool like that.
Lance Blazer Tumblr_lvgh7h4DFy1qzi1l7o1_1280-1

Lance is known to make things hard for people. He will go to any length to help out his friends, but he also would prefer them to do their best and work hard for his help. Even when he could solve a problem instantly, he would much rather have the person go on an adventure or fight him for it, something to make the person less lazy. He also gives people a hard time, exposing their flaws rather openly, but not in an uncool way, he will say one person should be like the other, while the other should be like the first person. He is kind of ironic in this way that he can help and wants to help people out, yet he prefers to make them work for it instead.

Probably the most Ironic thing about him is that he collects puppets. It is quite possibly one of the strangest and uncool things out there, yet he considers them cool, and even has a favorite puppet he keeps with him named Cal
Lance Blazer 307799-lil_cal_super
Cal is quite possibly considered to be his best friend. Despite knowing robotics and knowing how to program artificial intelligence, he does not do any of this to Cal, despite it being his best friend, how ironic huh? Either way, he takes great care of Cal treating him like a best friend, and even taking him with him mostly everywhere, even capable at using him in fights. It may seem silly, but Cal's hands and feet are solid steel under the glove, and thus, can move Cal in such a way that it actually flicks the steel into people.

Fighting his best friends isn't too much of a deal when they are doing it for good fun, but when he literally has to fight his friends as enemies, it is very sad. It irritates him to fight his friends as he considers it "Uncool" And thus doesn't like doing it. He will do it however, he shows no mercy in his fights with friends, simply because he figures, if he has to do such an uncool thing, he'll do it in the coolest way possible, again, irony.

Lance also enjoys junk food. Chips, popcorn, anything that's high in fat really. He can eat as much as he wants really because despite eating so much fat, his metabolism is like a child's and his constant exercise keeps him well fit and in top shape.

Fears: His loved ones being harmed, Having to fight his friends, Embarrassing himself

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10
Weight: 170lbs
Physical Traits:
Lance Blazer 27901-1

Lance is fairly tall reaching 5'10 in height, however 2 inches of that is his hair alone which is blonde in color and spiked up with a bit of a messy look. His body seems to be well fit in terms of muscle along with his slightly pale skin from being inside constantly. He's fairly thin, not too much fat, more so muscle in his body, even if he has a habit of eating junk food, he more then makes up for it with his constant exercise.

Clothing:

The picture above shows that he wears a regular T-shirt with a symbol of an orange baseball cap design on the front of it. The fact that he wears a T-shirt with a baseball cap on it instead of actually wearing a baseball cap (Which he does own) is just part of his irony. The shirts tend to be mildly wrinkly from not ironing them and wearing them to bed and such, so they never really get unwrinkled, but that's cool for him.

He holds his pants up with a black belt with a silver buckle, his pants are regular grey jeans. Wearing white socks with grey shoes with black laces, the sols being white, his shoes have metal plates in the bottom which he uses to increase his kicking attack strength.

Accessories:

Lance seems to always wear his favorite shades that are triangular and completely black. They are rather large, the points going off each side of his head.

Lance also wears black grip gloves that he uses to get a good grip on his swords, allowing him to hold onto them better and use them at the best of his ability.

Lance wears a watch that has sensors telling him when one of his robots has been activated or deavtivated. It also tells him when kitchen appliances among other things turn on and off. This helps him keep track of where they are as well, as it has a built it location sensor that tells him the longitude and latitude of each device, all he has to do is select it. This watch can also turn his robots on in on via a remote sensor on the top that can be pointed towards a robot and turn it on or off.

Lance also most of the time carry's around his favorite puppet and best friend Cal, his looks are seen above, he uses it to confuse his foe by having it in front of the opponents face or even wrapping it's long arms and legs around the foe. The incredible speed he uses with it makes it seem like it is alive, making it seem like there are 2 people fighting instead of just him. There are also hard metal plates in Cal's gloves and shoes, fully capable of damaging the foe if swung at them hard enough, this also helps the wrap around process of a body with the limbs. Cal is mostly used as a distraction so that he can perform sneak attacks while they are focused on Cal's odd looks, and the way he floats is that he continuously runs passed Cal from behind and continually holds him up, this is incredibly difficult, but Lance has trained with it so often it is easy for him. Cal also has a built in voice clip that when turned on, repeatedly has him laugh rather loudly, again to throw off the opponent, the laugh goes, "HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO HOO" and repeats over and over.

Random Puppets:
Lance also carries around random puppets which if pressed the button on their back, grow to become full sized ones. These puppets are completely plush, often considering himself a puppeteer because of it, he often throws these which will expand and catch a person if they are falling, or throw them at the enemy, expand, and confuse them greatly. They are all the same just different color, long noses with bug eyes, mohawk, and not wearing anything, with tiny feet and hands.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Lance Blazer 26269

Lance relies entirely on his own skills and has absolutely no powers. He often stays still and watches his opponents movements, he enjoys doing this because it creates a cool atmosphere and then begins to rush in going all out at the start, but only if it is needed. He never underestimates his enemy, and always uses his head before and during the battle. His reflexes are fairly sharp, being able to react as soon as possible, giving him an advantage in dodging. He takes advantage of his incredible speed, trying to attack swiftly and continuously, moving constantly to confuse his opponent. He is often so fast that you lose sight of him. Other times he decides to face the person without using much of his speed, just to make it more fun, usually with his friends or against weaker opponents. In times like that he only uses his sword skills and strength. Lance will also often try to confuse his foe, whether it be moving so fast you can't see him, or moving so fast and holding up Cal in the same place, not stopping at all, that it seems like it's floating and alive.

Strengths:

Incredible Strength & Speed.

Endurance and Stamina:
Lance can take a lot of hits, being capable of receiving a punch in the face by someone of the same tier and receiving no damage at all. This is not some super natural level of endurance, if he is hit with a slash of a sword, he will be cut easily, this only applies to blunt things such as fists, kicks, or clubs. He is also capable of fighting and running among other things for impressively long times. Being capable of fighting at full force for 5 hours before starting to feel tired.

Swordsmanship Skills:
Lance has mastered the art of swordsmanship. He is capable of cutting just about anything (excluding things as hard as a zanpakuto) in one swift swing. He is capable of using 1 or 2 swords at a time, although he usually will only use 1 due to his strength making it capable of cutting faster and with more power. He often combines his swordsmanship skills with his speed to zoom passed his opponents and attack unpredictably, as well as using his puppet, which being as strange as it is, distracts the opponent long enough for him to make swift swings at them from blind spots.

Intelligence:
Lance is capable of building fully functional robots with artificial intelligence that feel so real he thinks of them as his clones. He also has a strong sense of battle logic, being able to determine the weaknesses of the opponents moves after seeing it only a couple or sometimes one time. He can also create plans rather fast such as how he uses his speed and puppet to confuse the foe before attacking swiftly, hopefully before the person can react. He is not one to over think things however, so he will do things in simple ways if he can. His intelligence and brain power also makes his reflexes sky rocket, being able to react to oncoming attacks and dodge if need be, although he will usually just block.

Weaknesses:

Despite all his incredible physical fitness and being spiritually aware, he is unable to use any form of super natural power, whether it be regular human powers or fullbring. He is incapable of using it. He relies entirely on his physical skills, and was never granted the ability to do anything else. He is simply a normal man, who has made his body go beyond what people thought were possible. The most supernatural thing he can do is be spiritually aware of ghosts, which is something most humans can already do without any powers needed.

Example of his fighting: (He is the one in the hat, and no, not Cal, the one holding him)

If the video doesn't work just visit youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_7rD_niaw0

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Final Stage

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:

Lance was born into a semi regular family. They made enough money to live off of and it wasn't stressful at all. His father named Dave Blazer was a dance instructor of hip hop among other things and was the reason Lance got into dancing later on, but we will get to that later. His mother named Jade Blazer worked in a produce store, selling over priced but healthy food that people often bought simply because it was healthy. They each made plenty of money and they both loved their jobs, thus giving Lance a great life to appear in. He was given his name by his father, saying that the name was "Cool" He was widely considered to be cool himself, by his students, by his friends, and pretty much anyone else he's met, so his wife agreed as he looked like a Lance to her as well.

At the young age of 4 he already started getting into building, his parents buying him things such as building blocks among other construction sets, and never seemed to try and eat any small pieces. He often build large buildings that were actually fully stable, which surprised his family, this came big in later years of course but we will get back to that later. His parents decided to have him watch construction shows at times which he seemed to enjoy, but also his parents let him watch sci-fi movies with them, often robot flicks which made him really excited, although at the young age he still didn't show much emotion besides a smile and a light hop. At that young age he wanted to be a robot engineer.

By age 6 his father Dave had introduced him to hip hop dancing, which Lance was quickly interested in, and began to learn some basic moves from his dad who taught it for a living, so how could it go wrong? He fell a few times but other then that he picked up on some basic moves rather quickly. He showed off to his friends at school who thought it was silly at first, mostly because it was only the basics, but were still moderately impressed enough to consider him cool. In school he picked up on things quickly, paying attention in class and getting straight A's in most classes. He never talked down to other kids, because he considered that to be uncool, and thus didn't do it, people were influenced by him and his school like was pretty okay.

By age 8 he had finished learning the basics of dance and upon watching a movie with sword fighting, asked his dad if he knew any of that, his dad shook his head of course but said he could get him into fencing if he wished. His parents were very supportive and his mother knew of a great fencing teacher in the same town, which she pulled some strings to bring him in. At first Lance didn't really like it, the outfits were uncool, the blades weren't sharp, and it was far too dignified. He eventually enjoyed it, picking up on the skills incredibly quickly, but of course, it wasn't what he was looking for, he wished to learn sword fighting like in the movies. He got an A on the exam of fencing in just a couple years, much faster then anyone figured possible.

Age 10 his mother and father gave him the birthday gift of a sword, his mother was a little skeptic on the idea of his son being only 10 years old, carrying a sword, however she knew of how responsible and cool he was, much like his father, so she went along with it. He began practicing with it, doing swings and such and realized he got tired moderately quickly, he felt it was because his body was so weak, so he got his dad to get him into a fitness program specifically for swords, it was difficult, but he found one, the art of sword play samurai style, he thought the name was really lame but he went along with it, at that moment he saw people fighting with swords the way he always saw it on Television, instantly liking it he began his training.

By age 12 he was already in good shape, his father taught him amazing moves in dance, he practiced his rapping skills every day, and became incredibly great at swordplay. He was considered to be the best in his class, and everyone was amazed at how fast he had become. He was able to zoom passed people twice the speed of the 2nd toughest student in the class. He managed to obtain his degree in swordplay and was asked to practice with them for some more years to improve his body and mind, he of course agreed, he wanted to be even better.

At age 14 he was given a gift on his birthday, a puppet, who he later named Cal. At first he thought it was strange, but it quickly grew on him. It never talked back to him, or asked how cool he was, or anything like that, it didn't want to be impressed, just wanted to be by his side. As weird as it was, he grew attached to it like a best friend, and began trying to move so fast he could make it appear to be floating. Of course with little success.

At age 15, he had become almost as fast as he is today, being capable of zooming so fast your unable to see him, but not quite able to stop, lift something up, run, and repeat process making it seem like the object is floating, though he thought the idea was cool so he practiced it everyday. He got into robotic engineering, feeling lonely despite having plenty of friends, he didn't feel like they were his friends at all, just people following him cause hes cool. He only considered those who didn't care about his coolness to be friends, otherwise it would just be uncool. His robotic engineering, earlier in life triggered by his love of building things, quickly rose his intelligence and allowed him to develop his own form of artificial intelligence. It is unclear how he went about this as he keeps his methods a secret, but he gives each of his creations glasses similar to his except red in color.

At age 16 he managed to create 5 fully functional robots, each being different from one another, one was a humanoid bunny, a clone Lancebot, a Rapbot, a Dancebot, and finally, a Calbot, he gave each of them the red sunglasses, red versions of his own, and gave them all different artificial intelligence's, all being similar to him in the aspects of what they were designed for. He made several smaller robots that he gave to his real friends around the world and keeps an eye on them each time they are activated.

At age 17 he managed to finally master the art of making it appear like objects he held were floating by continuously lifting them up every half a second. It was incredibly hard to perform, but he managed to master it and now can do it with little effort. At this time his swordsmanship skills were even greater and he was as fast as he is today. Eventually he decided to move out, his parents giving him their blessing as he found an apartment on the top floor of a building, it was cheap, but it worked, he made money writing rap songs online and running a website designed to teach people how to learn swordsmanship, dance, rap singing, and even robotic engineering. He made plenty of money with what he did, enough to live off of and then some, more then he expected, enough to buy robotic parts and swords, which he bought a great one that he still uses to this day.

Age 18 and 19 were more of the same, nothing truly spectacular happens, he continues to practice his swordsmanship skills, and tries to improve his speed, although he doesn't think his body can go any faster then it does now. His strength has improved slightly but not by much.

Side Notes:

I went all out on this guy simply because it would be hard for him to get a high tier knowing the fact that he has no powers, please take into account the hard work I put into this, but I don't think he deserves that low of a tier.

Last edited by Keten on Thu May 17, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lance Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Blazer   Lance Blazer EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

2-3 approved :3 maybe not as high as you like..but it's right there where most average people would be.

Can't wait to have a match between him and Seras.. she'll even promise not to use her Vampiric abilities. just full melee on melee! it'd be epic!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lance Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Blazer   Lance Blazer EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/