Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Simon and Miles  I_vote_lcapSimon and Miles  I_voting_barSimon and Miles  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Simon and Miles  I_vote_lcapSimon and Miles  I_voting_barSimon and Miles  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Simon and Miles  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Simon and Miles  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Simon and Miles  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Simon and Miles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Simon and Miles  Empty
PostSubject: Simon and Miles    Simon and Miles  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 am

Bounto Template

Basic Information

Name: Simon (blond is Miles)
True Age: 1056
Sex: both Male
Personality: Simon is mildly eccentric, though helpful. Thinking himself as a mild Japanese god, he's trying to save up enough to get his own shrine, 5 yen at a time via requests, no matter what they are, though he tends to avoid combat ones because they're too much work, due to their signature ability. Though he isn't against working for a higher organization.

While intelligent, he sometimes doesn't act like it, while Miles is the more mature one of the duo, even though he complains a lot. But the two get along very well. The two almost seem like complete opposites. Miles is calm if moody, Simon is easily excited and tends to overreact. Simon is outgoing, Miles is more introverted. Simon is law-abiding, Miles sometimes steals or sometimes gets in trouble. Miles is fragile emotionally, Simon is often called cold.

When he gets serious, however, or a serious situation arises, the two practically sync up. When they care about someone, the duo would do whatever it takes to help them. Both are pacifists, and will only fight if they must.

Fears: never owning his own shrine, cats, birds.

Character Appearance

Height: Simon: 6' Miles: 5'5"
Weight: Simon: 151 lbs Miles: 120 lbs.
Physical Traits: (Simon Only)

Spoiler:

Clothing: In the pics
Accessories: A basic cell phone. And a ring.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He's a close range fighter, primarily, utilizing various martial arts and sword style techniques. Despite the lack of defensive abilities, he's hard to take down due to his durability.

Strengths: Strength, Durability, Sensing (more on this one in abilities)

Weaknesses: Due to Miles' young age (compared to his master), when released, he isn't competely equal to a soul bound weapon. So even in weapon form, while significantly less fragile than his human form, he can still be hurt, especially during and even after fatigue state.

While unreleased, Miles is very vulnerable, being a tier 4 non-combatant. Kill or severely hurt Miles before he's released, you cripple or kill Simon before the fight even starts.

Sensing: See ability Detect. Beyond the person he starts to fight with, he cannot sense.

Doll

Sealed Appearance: He also has a kanji for Yuki on his left coller bone tattooed there.

Simon and Miles  1035440488_396

Call Out Command; Ziege dich: Miles
Released Appearance: (just the sword is the released appearance)

Simon and Miles  Image

Abilities:

Power Mirrior: By collecting reishi from the air at an extordinary rate (two posts if difference is more than 2 tiers, one post if less than that), or by releasing spiritual power (instant), Simon automatically match his opponents tier (when tiered, he can go up to 3 tiers above him), so he'll be at an even tier. In the case of multiple opponents, he takes the tier of the median between the two, or if there is no median, a tier below. (like if one is 2-1, and another is 2-3, he'll take the tier of 2-2, or if one is 1-1 and the other is 1-2, he takes the tier of 1-2)

Notes: He can never match a 0 tier and he can only copy whoever he is fighting against (so he'll never copy an ally's tier).

Strings Slash (Player Permission Only): With the permission of the victim, the duo can "cut" ones memories of specific events/people. Essentially, erasing ones memories of specific events/people. However, they cannot give someone amnesia, even if the victim wish it.

Soul Slash mk 1: Infusing spiritual power into Miles, the next slash/stab will have the power of a Gran Rey Cero in addition to his natural strength. 3 post CD.

Soul Slash mk 2: Same as above, except with the power of a Cero Oscuras. 4 post CD.

Soul Wave: Same as above two abilities, but a ranged cutting wave/stab of energy is fired, though isn't as strong. Equal to hado 45.

Detect: This ability coincides with his "sensing" ability. When combat starts, it automatically gauges the opponent's power. Power Mirrior happens right afterwards. Beyond this, he cannot sense anything.

Soul Crush: An overwhelming amount of power is infused into Miles. So much that it does hurt him. Even tough hierro and barriers cannot block it fully. 5 post CD. Or a slightly stronger version, though as a one post charge time is added. This ability is rarely used. This isn't a ranged ability.

The Cutting Edge: instead of infusing spiritual power throughout the entire blade, it's focused to just on the edge, enhancing Miles's cutting power for a post. 1 post CD.

Recall: If ever seperated from Miles, Simon can recall Miles in either form.

Teleport: He can only teleport via help with his cell phone. So long as his number is called, he can teleport to the person who called him, no matter where in the world they are, though they must be in the same world. (he can't teleport from the human world to HM. This has zero combat use.)

Spiritual absorbtion: This ability deals with his plain ring. The ring essentially gives him nourishment so he doesn't have to kill souls to survive.

Back Drop

Background: Not much is known about Simon. Beyond his fascination of Japanese culture and his desire for his own shrine in Japan. Sporadic reports of him through history often places him in nearly every conflict with Japan, often as a soldier. Once there were no more real wars, he's since become something of a handyman/situation handler.

Some say because of the wars, he's become a pacifist. But it only really got prominant in the last 15 years, the amount of time he's had Miles. He often writes his phone number in alley ways, bathroom stalls, and other odd places to get requests to that he can buy his own shrine. That's what he's been doing for the past fifty years.

Side Notes:
RP Sample: "I was a vizard once, just like you. But then I took a cero to the soul."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Simon and Miles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon and Miles    Simon and Miles  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Approved. 1-5
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Simon and Miles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon and Miles    Simon and Miles  EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Seconded

Simon and Miles  Elsa_a10
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

Simon and Miles  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon and Miles    Simon and Miles  Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon and Miles
Page 1 of 1