Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sojourner I_vote_lcapSojourner I_voting_barSojourner I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sojourner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sojourner Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sojourner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sojourner Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sojourner Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sojourner Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sojourner Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sojourner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sojourner Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sojourner Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sojourner Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sojourner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:11 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Sojourner
True Age: 22
Sex: Male
Personality: He's a distrusting fighter for hire who loves peace but realizes you have to fight to maintain it because people can be heartless and bully the weak. Due to his life being revolved around fighting bullies he's resolved to always step up for the weaker teams and never back down from those suppressing others. inwardly he is a very caring and very kind man but his life has turned him into a hardened battle veteran and this clashes in his mind at times. In battle he has no equal in sheer determination and seriousness but outside of battle he's a pretty lax and fun loving person who would just as easily enjoy a walk through a busy park as he would boxing a man to a stand still.

This is caused by his split personality. The fighter who does all of the combat and enjoys every second of it while having learned from every fight he's ever done and the regular guy who grew up and didn't have to worry about all the traumatic experiences he went through. He knows it is there and doesn't seem concerned about it because it allows him to live life to the fullest instead of being either heartless himself or a drooling mess in a white room. He's very organized and methodical about things and never seems to miss a beat when it comes to tactics and intelligence in general. Despite all the fighting and all of the suspensions and hospitalizations he went through he scored nearly perfect ninety percent of the time on all of his work. So he is by no means a dumb person.

He is an extrovert loving the presence of others and even putting himself in crowded areas just to listen to other people interact and watch them. He is extremely passionate about peace and love and does everything he can to protect both. He can be very rational but has enough imagination and creativity to think outside the box if he needs to. He loves being playful and stuff but his fighter personality is full on serious in combat. He is very courageous even to the point of sheer stupidity as he doesn't back down from fighting. This has gotten him into trouble multiple times in the past due to the bullies. Despite his split persona he is definitely an optimistic person thinking everyone has the chance to be good rather than think they are all automatically evil.

Fears: Death, Psychics, Poison.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 170 pounds
Physical Traits:
Sojourner Images_zps8d66c3e4
Clothing: As above.
Accessories: He carries a silver flask for water supply and after losing his twin daggers in an a mission against the Serion he requisitioned the Coalition for a Light Saber, or energy blade with just the hilt being made of durable steel.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He's a pure melee fighter using all the knowledge he has ever gained to make sure to inflict maximum damage to an opponent even if it means giving nicks and cuts here and there. He learns in real time during any battle and changes his tactics accordingly if need be. He has mastered Kendo, Kenpo, Tai Kwon Do, Thai Boxing, and parts of Karate and Akido. Because of this he is very skilled whether it is bare handed or with a weapon. This may seem like he prefers a pressure style of attacking but he is more than capable of mixing it with explosive styles meant to dish out extreme punishment. He's a brawler but has enough intelligence to make all of his strikes have meaning and precision without losing momentum or having to hesitate or think before he acts.

Strengths: Physical Everything - His body had a forced evolution/mutation triggered upon regenerating from his battle with the serion. Putting his physical body at superhuman levels. Even more so than before in some ways. HIs endurance increased, he became fast enough that losing his previous world king ability boost didn't matter, and his strength got a substantial increase as well.

Weaknesses: Spiritual Everything - He has two one per thread spells but otherwise he can only see and sense spiritual beings (Not even that well on the latter it's just barely) but that's it. As such he is more susceptible to kidou, spells, and spiritual pressure as a whole by fifty percent.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Body Supremacy
Description: The user has near or complete control over the movements and functions of one’s muscles, bones, veins, etc. being able to move with remarkable grace, athletic and acrobatic skill. Some users can control their flesh and blood to move at both their conscious and subconscious command, which allows them to take control over their motions, and to resist forced motor control by others. This allows for several different (Based on stamina at the time) levels of regeneration, even the stopping of ones age(result of this ability), as well as changing ones appearance and even enhancing the human senses to superhuman levels. This ability also allows for several applications of it's use to do other things. The following are these applications: Unconscious Mobility (he can fight, cook, clean, and essentially live life while unconscious, but it still relies on him having stamina left in his body), Natural Bio-Enhancement(he can change his skin density and bone structures, kinda goes along with his appearance changing thing), 100% muscle mass usage(most humans use 20-30% of their muscle power. Sojourner can use all of it.), electric wall crawling (using bio electrical field to walk on walls and such), keeping ones self healthy (curing one self of disease or illness kinda ties in with his self sustenance power), intravenous exoskeleton(Think Black Blood from Soul Eater just without attacking properties), and Night Vision (this is self explanatory)

Ability Name: Aim Dodging
Description: The user can avoid linear attacks such as bullets and lasers by simply quickly positioning themselves away from the path of the attack before it is fired. This can allow the user to avoid attacks that travel much faster than they do. This is similar to simulating a bullet time effect just without supernatural cause or the act of slowing down time in some fashion. (This is just a fancy explanation of he dodges really good.)

Ability Name: Energy Generation
Description: The user is able to generate more energy with which to perform inhuman feats with such as extreme physical acts or exertions. This is not the same as unlimited energy in which the user has no end to their stamina, as the body of a user can still run out and fail to respond to the users mind and will. This merely means that they can and usually will continue to fight at maximum power until their body simply cannot comply with their will any longer. Their overall power output would not decrease because of how much damage they've taken or because they've used so much power already.

Ability Name: Self-Sustenance
Description: The user only requires water in order to survive. He can survive in the vacuum of space, in extreme heat conditions that don't burst him into flames, extreme cold that doesn't turn him into a Popsicle, and can go days at a time without sleep with very little effort. This does not make him immune or even resistant to fire and ice attacks only those environmental conditions.

Ability Name: Absolute Fist
Description: Once per post, using his left hand (non dominant), Sojourner is able to release such a force from a jab, swipe, palm thrust, poke, finger flick, backhand, or any other range of movment the hand is physically capable of that it defies reason. He purposely manipulates all relavent forces, (physical, mental, spiritual), to increase his output force with the hand. Against other people this would be equal to a kidou up to the 60's level. (Closest comparison is 58. Tenran.) Hence the one post CD. However against other abilities or attacks, or magic, or anything that isn't actually a person (Or their equipment like weapons and armor) this ability is extremely more powerful allowing him to counter things he otherwise wouldn't be able to. Like omega death lasers. Or something. In those cases it is comparable to setting off a forbidden kidou in his hand. Meaning it still couldn't be used to block "anything" but could be used to block enough things that it's still a viable threat. This Punch is so extreme it creates enough wind force to shatter windows in a city block and move motorbikes and set off car alarms from being moved about and jiggled around so much. But this "wind force" doesn't actually cause any damage on it's own other than possibly moving the things around the fist's stopping point.

Tactical Military Grade Combat Spells

• Spell Name: Bullet Hell
    Effect: The user of this spell can summon a stream of bullets(One thousand to be exact) made of energy, around their target to bombard them from all sides. They max at a bala each in strength. This is very akin to Byakuya Kuchiki's Bankai attack except it's fixed around the target and not controllable upon being fired. The spell finishes relatively quickly so that countering and defending isn't impossible by any means as there is more than enough time for even slow characters to attempt it to some minor degree. Simply difficult and straining even for speed characters since this is a "bombardment" and not a "deal with it and done situation." Since it is done in waves this also makes it hard to through up one simple shield type ability or object and hide behind it. This spell can only be used once per thread because Sojourner lacks the spiritual power to use it more than once. This is classified as a final move for Sojourner.

• Spell Name: Material Burst
    Effect: Sojourner picks any form of matter that is not organic in nature (like a person or an animal), and also isn't complex, (like a machine or car), and converts it's matter into energy. This results in an explosion of 33 yards (Roughly 100 feet) as the energy is released (Equal to 2 cero oscuras). note that the actual amount of matter converted doesn't even matter as the explosive power of matter converting to energy all of a sudden would not change based on mass converted. Sojourner could pick up a pebble, toss it, and use this to turn that pebble into an explosion capable of destroying entire buildings into nothing with ease or he could state the intended target (A stop sign perhaps) out loud and point at it achieving the same results. In either example though he must state out loud what the target origin is so that the spell doesn't attempt to "overconvert" and cause even more mayhem than intended. He also can't make the origin target convert if it is bigger than he is. (No skyscaper go boom) This spell is so dangerous and so powerful it takes too much energy for.. really anyone, to use more than once per thread. This is his trump card. To be used before he uses his final. Since he is using energy to force a scientific result he is not actually powering the explosion himself..it's simply what would occur when this event happens. That is why he is even capable of casting this spell at all as it takes less energy to convert the matter than it would be to spiritually generate such an explosion.

Boosts: X3 Speed, X3 Strength, X3 Endurance

Back Drop

Background: Childhood - Growing up Sojourner had several enemies from all of his peers as he always let out his anger on bullies and fought them ever chance he got since he would always stick up for others and they hated that. Wanting to beat him down until he conformed into a sheeple like the rest of their friends. It made him sick. He hated bullies and those who picked on others who couldn't fight for themselves and decided if they couldn't then he would.. He was put in several mental hospitals due to his constant fighting and even had medication forces on him multiple times. As time passed they started to finally realize he wasn't the sole cause of his problems as they began to understand that the bullies were causing a lot of his issues as well he simply didn't back down from them. This continued until high school when things really started to take a turn for the worse.

Teen years - As soon as hit hit high school and even before in the late years of middle school the fighting became a lot worse because the bullies he was always getting into fights with started to use weapons and such. When this happened he started taking extra classes in several different fighting styles in order to better defend himself without having to resort to killing his opponents. As even with all the fighting he still had a good nature as a person. Most of his free time was consumed by this training as he realized not only did he have a super human affinity for fighting but he also enjoyed it. He continued to work hard so that he wouldn't have to kill his opponents to win though. It was actually during this transition of middle school to high school that he gained a fear of poisons because someone in his class had poisoned his food and was trying to get him put in the hospital. That person eventually paid dearly from the school system but Sojourner nearly died from the experience. This was one of two times he would nearly die though the second would scar him in a different way. It was not soon after this event triggered that he ended up becoming better than his teachers in terms of raw physical ability because his powers began to unlock one after another in rapid succession during his training sessions with various masters.. When this happened he became cocky and arrogant during his fights and it made his peers dislike him immensely. This got him into so much trouble he now has a scar across his torso and up his back from two different fights where he had challenged someone and gotten too recklessly careless thinking he would win no contest. This taught him the deep importance of discipline and he carried that knowledge with him always.

Adulthood - As his power grew so too did the notice of the coalition. When he turned 18 they approached him and offered him a job which he fervently refused saying he would rather freelance on his own than be chained to an organization. He did state that his freelancing would only be towards those who need it and rarely if ever would he accept a case from an evil person. It merely depended on what it was for. His training reached masterful levels and he continued to fight as a freelancer for others who couldn't fight for themselves, probably reflecting all the years he spent fighting bullies. He mastered all of his abilities during this time and used them to better the lives of people who couldn't get out of things like Mafia deals and other situations involving any level of bullying and criminal activity. He became more and more well known to the criminal underground as the man who stands against tyranny and this made him very hated, but he simply enjoyed the reputation instead of fearing it like a regular citizen might. THis lead to the second event of his near death experiences and led him to fear his own mortality. He had finally begun to realize that he could actually die from all his fighting, but instead of scaring him from his path, it made him strive to become even stronger and more diligent in his caution during combat and out of combat.

Fighter for Hire - he now spends his time as previously mentioned a Fighter For Hire that will take on any opponent in someone's place and doesn't care if he gets paid well as long as the people who hire him have a true issue with the person he's fighting. If they are being bullied or harassed or blackmailed he'll willingly take all of the danger in trying to protect them and their family and take care of their enemies without worrying about his own life. When he tries to recall his past there is a psychic block preventing him from being traumatized by all the hardships and beating he took growing up, as he didn't always win his fights until he hit High school and his powers unlocked, this makes it hard for him to come to terms with his past but also ensures he remains the upstanding paragon he swore he would become. Should those mental barriers come down..who knows what would happen to him as a person. it would either turn him into a monster or make him become the drooling mess on the floor that he actually fears may still happen.

Serion Mission - During his mission to scout the Serion's invasion outpost in the antarctic he was grievously injured, barely escaping alive, though he dealt serious blows to a certain trio of Serion in the process who were much stronger than the regular serion, and upon recovering his body underwent a forced evolution or mutation that changed his physical body and altered the way his abilities functioned as a whole. This made him greater as a melee fighter but limited him in other ways. He liked the new changes however and did not complain about them. He did, and does, complain about the almost incomprehensible pain he went through during the actual process itself though. As it was not a normal thing that simply occurs every day. even for advent humans.

Sidenotes: He has a Motorcycle. Charge me desai if you have to but I'm getting one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sojourner's Theme -

Last edited by Rena on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Theme change)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Props for claiming Levi for your character pic. He's a badass.

Aura Palm: How many punches would make it have a 2 post cd? 1 post cd? Is okay otherwise.

Super World King's Fist: I'm kinda iffy on simply because he's already at toukai level (I'm assuming, correct me if I'm wrong). At least with the x4 part on it. I also don't like that the x2 lasts however long he wishes with no drawbacks, again assuming he's at toukai level already.

Perception Aura: Clarification? It kinda sounds like a small section of Yuri's HI, where it combines his spiritual power to detect it. Except this guy lacks the spiritual power to do that. Is it instinct or is there a method to it? Maybe look at Mountain's hypersensitive instincts? He's an event-ish npc character for the mini-arc that's running and is dead.

Matter Regeneration: Not sure if it needs another post CD or not...I'll leave that to the next person. Main reason I'm concerned is the fact that elemental characters are very popular.

Inertia Negation: Didn't we have a cd on this ability? Or was that a different one? I know recognize it from somewhere...

Aura of the King: How long does it last and cd?

Sidenote: if it ain't anything special like the other vehicles, I don't think so? *looks at Zenke and/or Orgoth*

and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Super World King's Fist - I can easily remove the x3 and x4 boosts and just keep the x2 boosts. Also the point of Slow Start was to state he wasn't always at full power nor couldn't be without combat. The only reason the x3 and 4 boosts are there is because thats how it was when it was approved last time. In fact I'll remove them now. The double lasting isn't meant to put him up and beyond the level of toukai people. I just figured it'd help him keep up with those more annoying abilities xD

Aura Palm - 4 punches would be one post CD. 6 would be 2 post cD. the full 8 is stated at 3 post CD. sorry I didn't make that clear. Thought I had.

Perception Aura - The main and pretty much only focus of this ability was to keep him from being assassinated by ninja's and etc. It's more like hyper intuition and natural instinct to the max rather than a spiritual detection.

Inertia Negation - It did have one but that version also allowed me to redirect ranged attacks (CD equalled the CD/Power of the redirected attack). This one doesn't do that anymore so the need for a CD is no longer present. It just lets me zip around sort of like Elayne does while also boasting the "Can't knock me down" badassery. He still takes regular damage he just can't be moved by momentum force.

Matter Regeneration - I figured three posts was maybe a bit short. I can easily make it four posts, This isn't meant to be Runic after all it's just meant to give him a way to absorb some of the attacks that'll give him the most problems. with the added benefit of healing himself when it happens.

Aura of the King - I actually don't have a duration or CD because I didn't know if I was even going to keep this ability. After thinking about it many many times I have decided to simply remove it because with all his other combat abilities this damage reduction seems a bit OP.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Super World King's Fist: Which app. was this one from? Anyways, good now.

Inertia Negation: i thought it was missing something from the original version. alright. good. no cd necessary.

Matter Regeneration: I would feel more comfortable with it. Also, I didn't ask this yet, but while under CD, he does take full damage from those types of attacks, correct? Just making sure is all.

And ok...pretty much just that one question. After that, approved uno numero.

Tier: 1-3
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Super World King's Fist - Kisara Nanjo. She was 2-1.

Matter Regeneration - yes he'd take full damage while it's on CD.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:18 pm

To me and Jun Spiritual Power and Spiritual Energy seem like the same thing so your just kind of repeating yourself there, and only have two weaknesses. I think your fine with two weaknesses anyway though. Just remove one and this has my second.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 pm

I'll fix it but to put it out there someone can have a low energy reserve/tank/capacity but have powerful abilities. that's why I separate them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:26 am

oh. I see what you were doing. I'd still lump it as one but either way. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:46 am

Modified the abilities for re-approval.

Warning I did this from midnight to 5am. So. If I didn't properly dfo my "pre-nerf" thing like I usually try to...just bare with me. I'll clarify anything I need to. Just to be clear he "technically" only have one combat power. The rest are passive and his other two combat powers are once a thread uses due to one being his final..and the other being too much for his weakened spiritual energy/power to use more than the one time...and are spells. So.. yeah..

Be patient. ;P He's mostly a melee man now. as originally intended.. so things might sound more OP than they are in my head. Thus me saying I'd clarify.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 pm

gonna just jump to the first two things I seen. So i'm going to say.... 1000 bullets. I mean, thats half of licth regen. Thats fair given  he's not a quincy and this is from all sides. I dont even know if that is to many, however its also a one use ability. It would make a better final than the other thing to be honest.

Speaking of the second spell you say it takes less energy than most other finals to do, but the act of converting the matter to energy drains his stamina to the point he can't keep fighting. Regardless, I need to know a damage and range. I also need to know how he does it. If its just by looking at the thing he wants to explode, then no. he'll need to touch it. This is probably a dumb question but I assume he cant make someone's weapon/armor to explode, right?

I'm not done here, I know there's more but these are the bits i'm starting with, so at the very least your mods are getting looked at.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Well he can only use it once because he doesn't have that much spiritual power and energy and stuff. He just literally can't pull it off a second time that soon. It'd be like early sasuke trying to do a third chidori. He simply couldn't. He only managed cuz of curse mark and now I'm rambling. anyways. Yeah it's not that big a deal and it's not super powerful. It just was something that came to mind as a fun toy of sorts.

o..o for the "final" I just meant that as far as consumption goes it would take MORE energy to generate the explosion with just pure spiritual power, which he clearly doesn't have enough of to pull off, than it would to do what he's doing with a spell. Which is why he can even cast the spell.

I also didn't know a range and power to compare it to. I was really hoping I could get help with that. cuz we have some tame finals and some ridiculous finals. I know it was intended to be more of a "super bomb boom" than a omg the city is gone. Despite the fact actually doing this in real life would destroy the city it occurred in..

no he can't just make whatever explode. He has to specify a target, alloud, and have direct vision eye contact with it. At the very least. Him touching it wouldn't make sense because then he'd get hit by the blast too... would the above be okay since he has to at least proclaim what he is about to explode? Maybe even have to point in it's direction? Otherwise the only way he'd be able to even cast this would be to pick up a pebble and throw it so fast it doesn't have time to convert in his hand... Also no. This would still follow the rules of not destroying other peoples stuff. especially without permission.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Alright. Still 1000 bala bullets. I think thats fair for a one use.

i should have specified that i mean, he touches it, runs away then it goes boom, which i'd be ok with. Maybe talk the exact method over with the next staff, if they like that he needs to see and declare the exact item that explodes i'll agree with them. I think kai's is the most powerful range wise and also two cero oscuros in power. It takes a while to hit though. Maybe give it a nice range of 100ft with two cero oscuros damage? thats not gonna wipe an entire city.

The other thing is, whats the biggest thing he can cause the explosion with? I'd prefer if he could use only small objects, no turning buildings to explosions. I know its the same sized explosion regardless of size of the item but I'd prefere he not just be able to point at a sky scrapper half a mile away and say "you go boom!"

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Okay. So. Fixed most of those. Size of objects.. uhm.. I really didn't intend on using anything bigger than he was... unless it was like a boulder.. or something.. cuz that explosion would really only wreck a house. Cuz you are right. being able to convert a sky scraper would be ridiculous. (Though that would be too "complex" and he can't do that anyways)

So... maybe I put he can't convert anything bigger than him? Would make sense given his limited power for this to work anyways.

-last second edit- ....also.. a thought that would be cool as fuck but ridiculously more powerful... so it's just a thought and not a modded effort. But could you imagine if this kept the range and power and he COULD convert a sky scaper? That'd be like. a hundred/thousand of these explosions going off, at once, killing damn near everyone involved. I mean a sky scraper divided by 100 feet is a really high number I ain't mathing for. That would be insane fire power even for a final or trump move lmao.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Absolute Fist: an entire city block is overly extreme. How about, he can punch with the force of a gran rey cero, with a cooldown of 3 posts. Not unlike what Vyn can do since she's a fully physical type too, though its enough to weaken her bones to the point they become breakable for a post or so... Thats just an example, so the damage could be anything, as long as its got a matching cooldown. Also this might mess up his fist regardless unless he's got some really tough hands, like what albatross and Alistair have.

Energy Generation: I'm not sure about this one. Mostly i need to know how long he can fight for before fatigue state, Eg 10-15 posts before a 3-5 post fatigue or what ever it is you want, and that once he enters fatigue state he can't just keep fighting at full capacity. Otherwise my understanding of it is, he wont incur a post of fatigue before those 10-15 posts are up by fighting like a maniac,
which I guess is fine.

Light Saber: where is this weapon and what are its specifications? o.o I dont see it on the app. Or are you purchasing it?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Light saber. Jun said I could have it to replace the daggers I lost to the serions and charged me 400 desai for adding it to the app since it IS an energy blade and not just another super durable weapon. it's not a true jedi light saber and just an energy blade that looks like a light saber it's just a piece of gear like the coalition stuff. Not some energy deflecting lightning absorbing blast door melting thing. So don't worry about this. it's just an energy blade. It's been handled by staff and me properly. Anything a regular energy blade could or could not do has it's limitations applied to this weapons as well.

- Edit -
Quote :
He carries a silver flask for water supply and after losing his twin daggers in an a mission against the Serion he requisitioned the Coalition for a Light Saber, or energy blade with just the hilt being made of durable steel.

If you were wondering where on the app it is. it's there. Sorry if that was confusing or vague

Energy Generation: This is just a big fancy description of how he's even able to generate the amount of power he fights with without losing his stamina almost instantly. Which is how he can even use those two spells he has in the first place given his weaknesses. (And also why he doesn't have more spells on the list)

Quote :
This is not the same as unlimited energy in which the user has no end to their stamina, as the body of a user can still run out and fail to respond to the users mind and will.
So your thoughts on it are kinda wrong. He's not that he wouldn't go into fatigue state. or that it takes him longer than his app usually would take. It just means that when he does hit fatigue state he doesn't simply get weaker. he's done til he recovers with bare minimum physical dodging being his only thing he can do. His fatigue state becomes a super fatigue state in this sense.

Does that make sense? It doesn't change anything he would or would not do. It just means if/when he enters fatigue he is more boned than most characters would be. Adding another weakness to him in that regard really.

Absolute Fist: I can reduce the damage he does from the shockwaves or even remove them entirely as that isn't the point it was to put emphasis on "this is a super punch and should not be fucked with lightly". The point is that this is his only real combat ability. So I won't raise it's CD regardless of what that entails. He NEEDS this ability. He could technically do this without the ability but then it would look like I'm gm'ing when he punches the fuck out of a cero oscuras or something to protect himself. Thus this ability.

But like I said. shockwave reduction is totally fine. or it's removal. Idc. As long as it is clear that this punch is not just a regular punch.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Light saber. Ok i was just curious. I thought it might need detailing but if its just your bog standard energy blade, normal cutting, normal blocking, thats fine. I usually allow one free weapon with human apps so I wasn't going to ask for Desai. Anyway sorted, no problem.

Energy Generation: I understand.

Absolute Fist: Well it can still have shockwave damage if you want, a cero worth of damage would be fine with 1 per post. Maybe a little more. I thought it was a solely deal damage thing so i was applying the same standards as Vyn's strongest punch. (hurting yourself was an optional thing. She doesn't have super tough skin, so punching with her non metal hand like that does a little damage but she heals fast. Only reason she can do it is because of how tough her bones are.) I get it though. A cero. Maybe a little more if you want. But the main point is, its for knocking away powerful attacks he normally couldn't deal with in the same manner, right? Just beware of explosive stuff. XD

Edit: Issues addressed, first approval.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Approved numero 2.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Expanded Body Supremacy.

It didn't really change the ability and what it allowed Sojourner to do. But I wasn't fully aware of it's applications until now. So now I know the ability was drastically too vague.

So now it's all there in the open. If it's fine then sweet. If not tell me whats up.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Only thing I have on it is the immune to diseases and similar. Just to be clear, that is only to natural poisons and things, right? And not player abilities?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 pm

yes indeedy do. Natural stuff. The human biology has no natural means to counter supernatural afflictions. So I would not even attempt to give him that. just means trying to give him cancer or something won't work. It's not really a valid thing on the forum I just put it there because it is a part of the power. apparently.

Player abilities like Alex would still work.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 am

Okie Dokie

Approvals number 1.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 pm

so whats the extend of his ability to change the density of his skin/bones? can he toughen it to the point of being a strong Hierro?
intravenous exoskeleton I assume this is similar to hierro too. Or perhaps the quincy's blut vien?

Also interesting use of the bioelectric field. XD
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:38 pm

intravenous exoskeleton is, in my mind at least, saying how he can get away with moving "his blood and veins and skin" without severely ripping apart his nervous system. So yes it does provide a endurance buff. but not enough to call it a x2 boost to his durability.

However

When added in with his density manipulation. Which also provides a decent defense buff (Not quite on par with a true strong heirro but maybe good as a weak one perhaps?) I'd say these two abilities combined give him x2 durability boost. In my mind I figured they individually boosted his defense by 50% each. At the maximum. So claiming they both count as a x2 durability boost makes sense in that regard.

Since it's a sub power of the main ability I would not go so far as to say he is "Greed" from FMA who could harden density seemingly indefinitely due to a carbon coating. But cutting off one of his limbs or blowing it off (Like what happened in the Serion mission) would be far more difficult to do. These powers were meant to be an evolution of his old powers based on the events of that mission. A need for change as it were. So his body, his only true weapon, is far far tougher than before. I could be specific if you'd like and say he can get a weak to moderate heirro? depends on your staff ruling on the matter?

intravenous exoskeleton -edit- after re-reading Blut Vene cuz I had forgotten that was a thing.. yes it is almost exactly like that. Just a bit more complicated. science wise.

So technically he's my super human physical tank, Where as Tara is my supernatural tank. Though she cheats. With swords. A lot of swords. Very Happy

Also technically speaking.. the bio field thing is how Spider-man (Not the movie crap) climbs walls. Despite being in a suit. (Which in the movies would have stopped him based on them saying it's because of hairs.) But yeah I like it. Doesn't give him air walk but allows him to do fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sojourner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojourner   Sojourner Empty

Back to top Go down

Sojourner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Humans-
Jump to: