Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zero Fighting Experience I_vote_lcapZero Fighting Experience I_voting_barZero Fighting Experience I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Zero Fighting Experience I_vote_lcapZero Fighting Experience I_voting_barZero Fighting Experience I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zero Fighting Experience Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zero Fighting Experience Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zero Fighting Experience Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zero Fighting Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Zero Fighting Experience Empty
PostSubject: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Zero looked out over the ruins of what was once Chicago. It was snowing, but it didn't hide the desolation. He felt sadness from Izanagi, as well. This was once a great city...... Zero nodded. "And the amount of Hollow here....It's wrong. Something like this should've been kept from happening." Pulling his coat closer, to keep the cold from biting any deeper.

He wore a hood over his usual attire, and was keeping his Spiritual Pressure down, to keep from needlessly fighting the many Hollow that swarmed the area. Zero shook his head, and was about to leave, but something, suddenly, made him stop, and stay rooted to the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:15 am

A group of hollow stared in the direction of the man, sensing his incredible power source. They desired to feed, to gain power from him and become stronger. One bite was all they needed. One bite, and one would be strong enough to eat the rest of his fellow hollow, and become far more powerful. The hollow began to creep towards him, snapping at and pushing one another along towards the powersource.

That wasn't to be the case though, as another hollow had plans for this group. They didn't even sense him coming, as they charged for the human. The first one was meters away when a chunk of ice thunked into it's face, shattering its mask and killing it. Ice shards swirled as a black shape burst from the shadows ignoring the human though a few ice shards accidentally struck at him. black icey blades glinted as it cut the group of hollow to ribbons in a matter of seconds. The black cloaked creature let out a roar of power and six tentacles slid from under the coat, grabbing at hollow pieces and pulling them back under the cloak. The creature feasted, ignoring the human.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Zero wasn't afraid of the Hollow. It wasn't like he had massacred a bunch on his way here. Or in his everyday life. He was more waiting for this feeling to pass. As if he was being watched. He did look, when the closest Hollow took a shard of ice to the face. He then dodged some of the ice shards coming at him, and watched another Hollow slice the others up. Zero didn't really know it was a Hollow, until it started eating them.

Pulling his own hood down, he felt Izanagi stir, which would throw Zero's own Spiritual Pressure up. Watching for a few more minutes, Zero finally spoke up. "Do you usually hang around giant, wrecked cities, or is this a first time thing, Hollow?" He was holding Izanagi back, mostly because he knew Izanagi well. Izanagi wanted this thing dead. He didn't like the feeling from this thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Kain looked towards the human. He could feel a wicked killing intent from the man, but it was distant, like it was not coming from him but from something inside him. It still put the hollow on edge. "I go where there is food, Human. I try not to eat your kind. When the master of this place is away I take the chance for an easy meal. If he were to catch me, I would become a meal for him, so no, I spend as little time hear as possible."

Kain watched the man carefully. He didn't normally eat humans, but this one was powerful, so much so that his power added to Kain's would allow him to overcome the Vasto lorde that lived here, and claim the place for himself. He wouldn't need to run every time the creature came back, and this place was a perfect sanctuary, because for what ever reason the coalition didn't bother with it.

"Human, you made a mistake coming here. A vasto lorde who outclasses both of us calls this place home. I could kill him, with your help though." He growled. "I will remember your help, years from now when your bones have rotted away." The hollow lunged, tentacles whipping out from under the cloak, firing Javalins of ice that exploded with the force of a bala on impact. He launched up and fired a blast of ice cold energy down, the cero powered attack would explode and leave behind a chunk of spikey ice where it hit.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Zero noticed the creature watching him. It almost seemed to be sizing him up...... Zero shook his head. "The other part of me wouldn't agree to helping a Hollow." Just then, as the creature attacked, Zero's Hair turned white, and his eyes red. A blast of spiritual pressure was felt, and Zero's voice changed. It felt older, was deeper. "Foolish creature. You made a mistake."

A spear materialized in Izanagi's hand. He activated his Lightning Flash, and became a bolt of lightning. They moved away from the attacks, and showed up somewhere behind the Hollow, about 20 yards off. Izanagi then summoned his lightning bolts, and started firing them off. They were fast, and could do alot of piercing damage, but were only as powerful as a Hado 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Fighting Experience   Zero Fighting Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Fighting Experience
Page 1 of 1